Distractions

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Distractions - Page 14 Empty Re: Distractions

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:32 am

"Give me a second then."

Aron excused himself to go back in the house, his little sisters were the most upset of him leaving so soon, but he promised he'd come back sooner or later.

He came back before too long. "I don't know about you, but I never did any Serious climbing, but I can take an guess at the basics."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:43 am

Ross nods "I can imagine..." he says, eyeing Aron's wings "I have It builds upper body strength." he points out as he starts off.

They would need to hit a store before he took him to the Lookout "If you manage to climb all the way up, you'll meet up with the Guardian of Earth. He's old, he powerful, and he doesn't like to be bothered by meaningless things." he says.

"Luckily, you won't have to fight him. Making the climb up and explaining your reasons are usually good enough." he points out "Now, once there, he'll give you a choice. As a reward for making he climb up, to make a wis wit the Dragon Balls, or to get training from him Personally." he says.

"And let me tell you now, with his training, almost No one would be able to stand against you and I mean that." he says, a serious look on his face "Just something to think about. Also, there's more tha one way to bring a person back to life besides the Dragon Balls." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:00 pm

It was an tempting offer, simply because he knew how chaotic and uncertain life on earth can be. One thing he disagreed with Ross about is the path of the warrior leading to pain and suffering. It definitely could be, but being a normal civilian was no guarntee of a peaceful life on earth. Some fighters that were complete pricks on top of it all died peacefully in their sleep ripe of old age. Kindly normal people seemingly random attacked and taken before their time.

It seemed to Aron while one path did help lower or heightened chances of outcomes, it was pretty much rolling the dice. He could definitely use that training to protect Peresphone, Angel and his other loved ones better but bringing them back and the fallen was more important. Lost could only hold Angel for so long as well.

"I'll keep that in mind. So how strong is he then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Ross arch's a brow "Who, the Guardian?" he asks "Strong enough that no one smart would mess with him unless they had to. Strong enough to completely destroy this world with One finger if he wanted to, and he wouldn't even have used a Fraction of his Real power." he points out.

"People who learn from him have the chance to become some of the strongest fighters in the known universe and That, is saying something." he says.

"He has thousands of lifetimes of fighting experience and with each battle win, lost, or tie, he has only gotten stronger and stronger." he says.

"Now, there are only a small handful of people in this universe who can stand against him and even fewer who surpass him in power or skill." he says, nodding.

Ross looks over to Aron "He can give this to you as well, should you make it to the Lookout and should you choose it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:32 pm

"Sounds out there, but seen enough not to really be surprised anymore."

It sounded extremely far fetched; and he thought his father's story of Lady Yasko flattening a small mountain range was out there during their battle with that Jevrath creature. Of course his father wasn't there at the time so it was just passed to him. Then again he had seen enough to be open minded about things. He himself wasn't the strongest person around, but he knew enough to take care of himself. His father was many times stronger and more skilled, but that was an given.

The vampire hunter leader, who ever they had been strong enough to kill Peresphone and she was stronger then he was, especially without her limiter. But it could of been possible he just got them with a cheap shot as he was going to kill Angel before pushing them out the way or something.

And even if he could somehow do both did he really need it? Realistically, he may have to fight vampire or demon hunters respectively with Angel and Peresphone around. Using some training to become god-like sounded a bit much for the range he'd have to worry about. Not unless something insane went after one or both of them.

Either way, it was just something to think about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Ross pays for their things "Sounds pretty far-fetched, huh?" he asks. He wanders into an ally by the store, looks around slightly to make sure no one was watching or around.

Suddenly, foot long spikes jut out of his joints and 'unlock', slithering over his body, covering it completely, before 'locking' into place, forming armor

Within a second or so, Ross was gone, replaced by Death Knight. He takes a step towards Aron, his chains clinking as he does "Then let's go and see if these rumors are true or not." he growls in a groveled, two-toned, voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:22 pm

Aron was a bit taken back by this, if only because it was technically the first time he had seen Ross transform but it only lasted for a short bit."What, the Guardian's strength? It sounded like you knew already.." He had a feeling that wasn't it though, but could be wrong.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Death Knight nods "I do. But you don't and seeing is believing." he growls in his two-toned voice as he puts a hand on Aron's shoulder "Either way, we're heading off." he says.

"You may have teleported before, but my method of teleportation can be, unsettling." he points out "You have a strong stomach, right?" he asks as he grabs his cape and brings it around, enveloping them both as they disappear in an emerald flash of tortured screams!

((Both are out for now.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Aron arrived before too long in the general area of his house, knowing he'd get a tons of questions from Angel most likely when he got back, and his odd style of clothing wouldn't help either. Of course, that was assuming Angel and Peresphone had gotten back and were waiting, he'd have to see.

He was also going to ask his dad to teach him a few techiques, or at least give him the blue prints to work on his own time. It sounded odd, but he wanted to improve his natural abilties; using his Z as an last resort or things would be too bad otherwise. After what Will said he wanted to take No chances.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:09 am

When he Did get back, neither Angel nor Persephone were there waiting for him. However, Mally Was waiting for him. She was currently haunting his family's house, if you could call it haunting, that is.

She floats over to Aron "Welcome back, master Aron." she says with a curtsey " regret to inform you that neither lady Angel nor my sister will be joining you any time soon, at least not here." she says.

"After the attack on our home, lady Angel had decided to remain there for the time being. To help rebuild and keep order." she explains "As yu may have guessed, the various residents of the castle are calling for blood and my lady is trying to quench their thirst for it."

She curtseys again "Once again, I apologise for my ladies absents." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:13 am

Aron should of known more was going to happen before they could join considering. "Thank you Molly. I'll be heading there shortly but I'm going to check in with my family before I leave. Did I miss anything else? I've been out of the loop for an week." Technically years, but no one would know that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:42 am

She thinks for a bit, the nods "Yes. Durning the battle, Persephone had gotten hurt..." she pauses, and looks at Aron in alarm "Oh, b-but she's fine now!" she says, waving her hands, all flustered "We have many potions in the castle that fixed her, and others, right up."

She thinks for a bit again "Oddly enough, it wasn't the castle's forces that had drove off the Vampire Hunters, but rather, a monster had shown up." she says in a low voice, as if speaking of this monsters would summon it.

"It was in some kind of living armor, with a cape, swords, and glowing emerald green eyes." she describes Ross "He gave me a very uneasy feeling." she says, holding herself, as if she were cold.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:51 am

Aron knew she was refering to Ross, he supposed being what she was she'd more sensitive to 'sensing' certain things about people. It did make him wonder what the source of Ross' "kinds" power but he supposed he was better off not knowing.

"I see. Thanks for letting me know Mally." He excused himself from the young woman to go inside to see how his family was doing and check in on them. His father wasn't home, his mother was around and his sisters were wandering where the ghost maid had vanished off to since they were in the middle of some game.

After checking in with them, he decided it was time to leave but he planned on returning when he could. "I'm going to be heading out now to see the others. Don't let the twins run you down too much." More teasing, his sisters had their quirks but they were good children. When he got a chance, he was thinking about finding an way to bring Mally back to life. She deserved an second chance instead of just floating, espeically since she was looking after his family while everyone was away.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:59 am

She curtseys again "We are saddened to see you go so soon, but we wish you a safe journey and a swift return, master." she says, seeing him off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Aron gave his farewell to the young maid, then took off into the air to head towards his destination; he knew where to go. He had a lot to tell Angel and Perresphone..and from his perspective catching up on.(Aron is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum