Distractions

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Distractions - Page 8 Empty Re: Distractions

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Angel nods "Yes. Why else would I be after it?" she asks as she holds up her holy glasses "I can see the unseen with these." she hands them to Aron "I can't really make out any details of this spirit wich was why I wanted to capture it." she explains "But since you object so strongly, I shall quit for now. I feel I sall have many more opportunities, since this ghost is haunting you." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:27 pm

"I was objecting because I had no clue what was going on and I was worried you were going to break something. i'm not against you looking for them now that I know what's going on. Its better then them causing trouble or possessing anyone." Only upside was they were focused on them then anyone else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Angel blinks in surprise "Ghosts can't possess people, silly. Only demons can do that." she says "Most ghosts barely have enough energy to make themselves known." she explains like she was talking to a child "Demons, on the other hand, they have enough energy to do many things, from possession, to affecting the physical environment, or even the mood of the environment. Which they feed off of, gaining them even more power." she finishes with a cheerful smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:52 pm

"We'll that's good to know at least."
That did make Aron relax a bit, if the ghost was more or less a non factor.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Angel nods, her arms folded under her impressive bust "But don't get me wrong, ghosts can still do some nasty things, like infect one's dreams, manifest in visions or objects, if they have enough energy. But ghosts are more annoying than they are dangerous." she says, simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Aron noticed of course but didn't say anything or stare. "Its not a big priority then. I was more worried about them if they were capable of doing a lot more. In the mean time, its best not to worry about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Angel nods "Okay. Though, it's likely a ghost from Castlevania ad they can be a problem, as I'm sure you remember." she says, thinking "Ghosts from Castlevania are around more demonic and evil energy that the average ghostie, meaning they can do much more than the average ghostie as well" she say, off handedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:05 pm

"We'll if you find them, what would you even do?" He doubted Angel had anything like the Ghostbusters but he was hoping they were more on the harmless side of things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Angel shrugs and pulls out a small purple gem "I'm not sure. Maybe I would try to capture them in a soul gem..." she says, ten puts the gem away "Or I could ask them to leave you alone." she says simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm

"Probably depend on the nature of the ghost. I'm going to take a quick nap, have a few things on my mind."
He decided to head to his room and take a quick nap to let his thoughts settle so to speak.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Angel nods "Is it how Persephone flaked out on you when you told her you loved her and thanked her for all she's done for us?" she asks "Remember, Persephone is still, despite how she acts and is treated, a servant and has been all her life." Angel points out

"Though you believe it good manners to thank her for serving us, it's in her nature to do so. It's like thanking someone for breathing." she says "It can be awkward for her be constantly thanking her for that, especially when she's not serving either of us at the moment."

She turns and starts out "Have a good rest!" she says cheerfully as she bounces out. Since Persephone was indisposed at the moment and Aron was goin to nap, tha meant that Angel would be all by herself, more or less, and she could go exploring!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Aron stopped at that, now he definitely wasn't going to get any sleep and he didn't want Angel going out on her own. "Wait a second I'll come with you."

He could kinda understand the awkward part, if trying to go into the perspective thing but the other half didn't make sense to him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:29 pm

The young half vampire stops in her tracks "I thought you were sleepy?" she says, sounding confused, but sakes her head "Oh well! More the merrier!" she says. She didn't know where she wanted to go, in fact, she wasn't even sure she wanted to go anywhere, but it's too late to worry about that now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:33 pm

"Did you want go out somewhere?" Aron didn't mind either way if Angel just felt like going out for the moment to see what the city had to offer for the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Angel shakes her head "No. I just want to lure this ghost away from your family so we can either catch it or banish it." she says in her usual cheerful tone as she heads to the RV "Persephone would know how to banish this ghost if needs be." she says, casually.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Aron slowly nodded. "We'll, you're the expert with these things. Do you know how to banish ghost as well?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Angel looks over to Aron he he was either insane or had said something that didn't make any sense to her "No. I don't know much about ghosts." she says "Do you now how to banish a ghost?" she asks, curious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:30 pm

"I don't." Aron was truly confused, it was like Angel forgot what she just said to him moments ago. "I thought you knew a decent amount because of what you said about them earlier. Like not being able to possesse people and a bit what normal ghost can do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Angel chuckles as she waves her hand "Oh no. That's just common knowledge stuff in Castlevania. The study of ghosts is a much more complicated one then the stuff I know." she says as she knocks on the RV door.

Persephone opens the door and binks in surprise "Lady Angel. If I may ask, why are you knocking on something you own?" she asks.

Angel waves her hand again "That doesn't matter. Aron is being haunted by a ghost and we're lading it away to we can capture it!" she says, full of her usual enthusiasm.

Persephone nods "If it means helping one of ours, count me in." she says as she heads back into the RV "Just let me get my tools and we can go hunting." she calls from their room in the back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Aron wondered just how much you could really study on something like ghost, but he was sure there was more to it. While they waited for Peresphone get her things, he addressed Angel. "So if there's an whole thing dedicated to ghost, does that extend to other specific supernatural fields?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Angel shakes her head "I honestly couldn't tell you." she says "Like most parts of the castle, the library changes and most times, it's massive. You would have to ask the librarian e we get back to the castle." she says.

Persephone comes walking out of the RV, locks it up, and joins the other two. She was carrying a small bag "Okay, I got everything we'll need to capture or banish a ghost." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Aron nodded a bit. "I don't know where the ghost came from, I think it probably followed me during one of our trips."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Persephone was about to say something, but Angel suddenly points "There it is!" she shouts, excitedly. She was wearing the holy glasses again. Angel was pointing behind Aron once again.

Persephone pulls out her own holy glasses from her bag as well pulls out a soul gem, getting ready to capture the ghost, but pauses "Mally?" she asks as she lowers the crystal and glasses "What are you doing here?" she asks.

A ghost blurs into view of everyone an sure enough, it was Persephone's baby sister,who was murdered by vampire hunters many years ago and was now a ghost "Hi, Annie..." shays, sheepishly, then curtsies to Angel "Lady Angel." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:17 pm

"When I was haunted, I didn't expect it to be you."
Aron was glad it wasn't anything malicious. "What brings you here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Mally fidgets a bit "I was, bored, at the castle and the other ghosts were making fun of me for being too cute and not scary, so..." she starts.

"So you looked through the Mirror of Truth and found us, thinking we would be a good form of entertainment?" Persephone asks, sounding a bit cross.

Now the ghost looked sheepish, avoiding eye contact with her sister "Yes. I'm sorry. It's just really hard to be a ghost in a castle full of them, and they can all ghost better than you can." she mumbles.

Persephone walks over to her sister and places a hand on her cheek, which was passing slightly though it "Oh my dear baby sister, I wish there was a way for you to live again. But without Lord Dracula, it's simply impossible." she says in a soft tone "I truly am sorry this happened to you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum