The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:12 pm

Cory went into his own room to sit on the bed before pulling out a small book from on of his many pockets of his long coat. It was various stuff Rachel had wrote down for him to look over whatever along a bunch of writing barely resembling chicken scratch he had scrambled on during his trips.

This world had changed so much in all the time he had been gone . He wasn't sure if this was going to be his actual new home or in transition phase, but he was going to see everything for himself, first. Even if he did, he'd visit often since many of his friends were here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:50 am

There was a knock on his door and Christine opens it a little and peeks in "Hello Cory..." she says, then slips inside, closing the door.

She was wearing a pull over nightshirt that stopped at just above her knees "Listen, I wanted to apologise for how I reacted. I guess I was too self conscious about my own body and looks. It was nothing you said or did. It was all me." she explains.

"Truth is, you were very, uh, pleasing to look at, you know, when you weren't wearing anything..." she mumbles the last part, avoiding eye contact and blushing a bit from the memory. She looks back to Cory "I just, wanted you to know that."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:35 am

Cory turned to the young Mystic when she came in. "Hey, its fine. I think it was just mis communication all around. And there's nothing to be self concision about. You're a very attractive young woman Christine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:03 am

Christine was blushing fiercely and fidgiting with the hem of her shirt "O-oh. Um, thank you... Y-you're quite...handsome as well..." she mumbles.

She reaches behind herself and fumbles with the door knob "I-I should probably go now. I just wanted to let you know you weren't to blame for anything." she says as she opens the door.

"If you need me for anything, I'll be in my room. Good night." she says, then disappears out the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:46 am

"Good night Christine.."
He watched the young Mysyic leave, she was cute when she blushed. He might have to do that on purpose some time in the future maybe. Still seeing her in the night shirt wasn't a bad sight, even if he had gotten to see her naked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:26 am

*That wasn't as bad as I was making it out to be in my head.* Christine thinks to herself. She thought about,visiting Nicole and seeing if she was okay, but Christine knew her friend would let her know if she needed anything.

She knew Nicole was in the common room watching some tv. The volume was quite low, so even with her enhanced hearing, it was still pretty hard for Christine to hear. The young Mystic had an idea what her friend was watching, and desided to leave her be, respecting her friend's privacy.

Still, with everything that's happened tonight, like Nicole, Christine was Way too sexually frustraited to get any sleep. Mainly because she was frustraited even Before all this oddness happened. Though, she Did admit, she liked what she saw of Both her friends and had a feeling they would be invading her dreams tonight, should she actually sleep. Pity it would only be her dreams they invaded.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:27 pm

It would be pretty hard Not to notice all the sexual tension that was going on in the house. Even after twenty minutes it still wasn't going away unless he felt like taking a cold shower, again.

We'll, you only live once.

After a bit of thinking he decided on what he was going to do, probe a bit and see what happens. He knocked on Christine's door and waited.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:08 pm

Since the latch was busted on the door, it slowly swings open as Cory knocks on it. Christine was on her bed, laying on her back, still in her night shirt, which had ridden up some on one side, showing a Lot of leg, so much so that the casual observer would take note of her lack of underwear.

Nicole comes walking up behind Cory "I think she's finally asleep." she says in a sushed tone as shw reaches past Cory and closes Christine's door.

Nicole turns to Cory and motions for him to follow her. She heads to the common room, where there was an erotic movie playing, the volume was turned down Very low.

Now in better lightning it also becomes apparent to the casual observer that Nicole had removed her leggings, which meant she wasn't wearing any underwear also.

She sits on the couch and crosses her legs, placing her hands on them "So, what's on your mind that you would want to visit Christine in the middle of the night, if I may ask?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Cory did notice, that and her legs but didn't say anything about it. "I was just going to apologize about the awkward little incident earlier but she's sleep."

He glanced at the at the screen. "Didn't know you were into that kind of thing, nothing wrong with it though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Nicole knew that wasn't the whole truth and knew Christine had already talked to him about it. That girl wasn't exactly as quiet as she thought she was at times. But she let it drop.

She simply shrugs "To error, is Human, as they say. And despite my Otherworld training, I'm still Human, with Human needs." she says "Besides, it's the only thing on. This or much more harder stuff. It's the middle of the night, after all." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:24 am

Cory could understood that. "I hear you. I'm far from human but I do have a lot of the same feelings and urges."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Nicole nods slightly "I figured as much." she says simply "So, what are your urges telling you right now?" she asks "I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours." she almost purrs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Cory was amused by the wording, but he answered since she had asked for it. "My urges? They're telling me to take you on the couch or the floor. Yours?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Nicole nods, thoughtfully "It's been a while since I had gotten any and with all this palpable sexual tension, my urges are telling me, after seeing that generous package you've been hiding, to do the same with you." she says, a slight redness on her cheeks.

"So, the question now becomes, do we want to give into these urges and turn into sex starved animals or do we want to be civilized and rein in our urges, remembering this is our friends house?" she asks.

"I'm sure if we ask Christine, she would let us continue to stay here and we might have plenty of chances to act upon our urges and who knows, maybe Christine will join in." she points out.

"Now me? I'm good either way. I know that sexual urges make people do strange things. Plus I have my own apartment." and, as if to emphasize her point, she uncrosses her legs and leans forwards, proping her head on her hands and resting her elbows on her, bare legs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:09 pm

Cory badly wanted to, but he was thinking with the right head this time. "As tempting as it is, I don't think its a good idea to roughly sex each other up in the middle of our friends house."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:42 am

Nicole smiles at him and winks "Congratulations. You've earned some browny points for later, for smart thinking." she says as she stands and walks over to Cory "I agree about keeping out cool while we're guests in Christine's house."

She gets close to Cory, stands on her tip toes and kisses him on the forhead "I know it's probably not the head you were hoping I'd be kissing tonight. But that was for being a gentleman." she says with a smile.

She turns and starts out of the common room, after turning the tv off of course, and heads to her room "Good night, Cory. Pleasent dreams." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:07 am

"Night.."

Cory watched her leave, then headed to his room, closing the door after simply going into his boxers since it was more comfortable to sleep in. It wouldn't take a long time for him to go to sleep this time around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:46 pm

Even though they agreed to hold off with any sexual acts between the two of them, the frustrations was still there. So now, with no one to help her relieve those frustrations, she needed to do so herself, which is what she planned to do in the first place, that's why she took her leggings off.

She Had planned to give Cory a little something to dream about her with, but adter they agreed not to, she left it alone. Though, a thought suddenly occured to her, did Heartless even dream? That's something she would need to ask Cory about tomrrow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:50 am

Cory wasn't sure exactly what time he had woken up, hopefully it was in the morning so it could be the start of a new day. At the moment he wasn't particularly hungry so he wasn't in any kind of rush.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:30 pm

It was, indeed, morning and a gloomy morning it was. It was raining. It was only a light rain, but it was suppose to get worse.

The gloomy morning, however, wasn't reflected in Christine. She was in the kitchen, humming happily to herself as she made breakfast.

The shower was on, which meant Nicole was in it. She had to drag herself out of bed today and take a nice cold shower, having one of the most erotic dreams she ever recalled having.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Since Nicole was taking a shower, he had to wait. He put some clothes on before heading out to greet Christine. "Morning."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:36 am

Christine turns around "Oh, good morning, Cory. How did you sleep last night?" she asks. "I slept like the dead. I'm not sure there was a force on this here planet of Earth that could have awoken me." she giggles.

She was wearing a 'Kiss the cook' apron over a cute, white sundress yellow sunflowers on it. "I have to do some shopping a bit later, would mind accompanying me?" she asks with a bright smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:55 am

He didn't have any big plans at the moment, at least nothing that came to mind. Why not spend some time with Christine and get out of the house?

"I'd like that. Just let me know when you're leaving. And I slept pretty good once I actually feel asleep that is."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:47 pm

As the two were talking, the shower shut off and a minuet later, Nicole comes walking in, a towel wrapped around her body and hair still damp "Something sure smells good." she says.

Christine smiles over to Nicole "Thank you. I figured on a bleak day like today, we should have a cheerful breakfast." she says.

Nicole nods "I appreciate you thinking about our feelings on this rainy day. Let me get changed and I'll help you." she says, then heads out.

Christine turns and tries to hurry and finish things up "It's a very generous,offer, but Nicole can't cook to save anyone's life." she says in a low, but rushed, tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:25 pm

"It could be worse. Anyway I'll be right back I actually need to shower now that Nicole is out."
Cory excused himself to go take one so he could get it over with and be out. It did kind of suck it was dreary out but there was nothing for it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next