The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:01 am

Cory paused a bit, Nicole would know if he wasn't telling the truth probably. "I'm just going through being pent up. I'm attracted to Christine and yourself with hormones deciding to mess with me. I'll be fine, its just annoying.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:57 am

Nicole eyes Cory, then takes a step closer "I appreciate your honesty. If you feel the need to, rub one out, you may think of me to do so if you wish..." she lifts her shirt, which her Tight leggings clearly shows her Not wearing any panties, in addition to showing her soft, round breasts "This'll help your image of me a bit more clearly." she says in a low tone.

She lowers her shirt, and smoothes it out "I'll see you at dinner." she pats him on the shoulder "You have fun now." she teases as she sticks her tongue out at him and heads to the common room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:35 pm

He didn't like doing it, but it was natural and sometimes needed to get it out of your system espeically if you a healthy young male. It was still embarrassing but whatever, it was just Nicole that knew.

Cory went into his room making sure the door was closed before he let the images of the two play out in his mind in different scenarios. It usually took a minute to reach orgasm himself this way but it got the job done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:39 pm

Nicole and Christine were down in the com,on room, rough housing around a bit. Christine had allowed Nicole to pin her down and Nikki had her head under Christine's tanktop and was blowing on her tummy and lower/mid chest.

Christine was giggling, laughing and squealing in delight. Nicole pops her head up, flipping up Christine's tanktop and continues her 'tickle attack' on her friend.

When she sees Cory, she stops, which gets Christine's attention. The young Mystic sits up and readjusts her shirt, which had been showing her bare breasts at the time "Hi Cory. Sorry if we were too loud." she says, almost out of breath from laughing so much.

Christine gets up and starts towards the,kitchen "I'll go get dinner served. You both must be hungry." she says as she heads into the kitchen.

Nicole gets up, smoothes her shirt back down and walks over to Cory "So how was I?" she asks.

She looks towards the kitchen "Just a reminder, Christine has great hearing..." she points out "If I wasn't distracting her, she Might have heard you." she whispers to Cory.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:41 am

Cory had taken care of himself so it wasn't so bad, but some of the sounds Christine made hadn't helped along with her state of dress when he had seen her. He tried not to undress her with his eyes too much. The main problem was he could orgasm multiple times so while it helped it hadn't gotten rid of everything.

"Yeah, right. I'll be careful." He hadn't really groaned much or anything when he was taking care of it so besides maybe breathing a bit heavier then normal Christine shouldn't have heard much anyway. It was probably best for him just to go to bed after eating tonight.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:47 am

Luckily, Christine only hears things when she's listening for them or when they're really loud.

She comes back with some plates, silverware and the main dish. She quickly serves everyone up "We'll eat here tonight. I don't have the kitchen table set up." she says.

Nicole looks around "I noticed something, your house isn't exactly set up like a traditional Japanese house. It seems morw, Western in it's design." she points out.

Christine nods "It is. That's because my dad was born and raised in America and while he said he was willing to try living in a traditional house, mom said she wanted him to be comfortable. So she remodeled the entire house to be more Western in style." she explains.

Nicole nods in agreement "That suits me just fine. It's how I was raised as well, Western style living." she says.

Christine desided it was time to change the subject "So, what would you two like to do after we finish eating? I'm thinking something fun that we all can enjoy. Any thoughts?" she asks, looking from Cory to Nicole.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:41 am

Cory shook his head. "Besides movies, maybe a game of some kind. But I'm not sure what since I can't think of anything on the top of my head."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Nicole shrugs "How about we play some cards? Like poker or something." she suggests.

Christine brightens up "Poker, you say? I love playing poker." she says with a smile as she jumps up "Let me go get some cards." she says and heads over to the tv cabin.

After a few seconds of looking, she found some cards and wanders back "So, what's the game we'll be playing?" she asks, smiling at the two of them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:14 pm

Cory held up a hand. "Confession; I haven't touched cards in my life and only heard about Poker. So in other words I don't know the games with it. You two will have to walk me through it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:20 pm

Nicole scoots closer to Cort "I'll help. Okay, the first thing you need to know about poker, is there are plenty of ways to play it." she starts.

"The most popular versions are Community card poker, Draw poker, Strip poker, Stud poker, and Texas HoldEm poker." she lists them off.

She gets the cards from Christine and deals both of them five cards "For the sake of learning the basic game, we'll be playing Draw poker. Now, the purpose of the game is to have a better hand than your opponent." she says, explaining the different type of winning hands to Cory.

"...And finally, there's a Royal Flush. It's like a Straight Flush, but starting at Ten and ending with an Ace." she finishes, looking over to Cory, only inches from his face "Do you have any questions?" she almost purrs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:27 am

Cory had some ideas already with what was said. "Nope. I understand pretty much all what was explained." Strip poker sounded interesting, for obvious reasons.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:00 am

They played draw poker for about a half an hour, each winning some and each losing some. As it turned out was quite competitive when it came to certain things and Nicole had a certain knack for the game.

Christine yawns, getting bored and Nicole didn't blame her. Poker was only as fun as the stakes. She looks to Christine, then to Cory "How about we make this interesting?" she asks.

Christine eyes her "Interesting how?" she asks back.

Nicole's eyes seem to gleem "Since we're all similarly dressed, why not play a few hands of strip poker? Loser or losers stay as is." she points out.

Now that Nicole mentioned it, they all Were dressed quite the same. Top, bottom and that was it. Christine had a bow in her hair and Nicole had some bobby pins, and Cory had an eye patch, but those didn't count.

Christine blushes lightly "I'm fine with it if Cory is." she says in a shy little voice "But I want to be the dealer." she states.

Nicole looks to Cory "Strip poker is like Draw poker, except we bet articles of clothing. Loser of that hand removes said articles. What says you?" she asks, the gleem returning to her eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:52 am

Cory had to admit Christine was a bit cuter when she got shy like that. He might have to tease them a bit. "I don't have problems with it. I'm not that shy about my body and its just us three."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Christine takes,the deck, shuffles it twice, flips it over, shuffles it once, flips it back and shuffles it twice more, then she cuts the deck five times.

"Well. That certainly was a different way to shuffle a deck." she comments. Then looks to Cory and back to Christine "One more thing, if you don't bet any clothes, you fold and if you bet, but fold, you keep your stuff." she says "Person with the lowest hand loses. Last one wearing clothes wins."

Christine deals each of them five cards. The young Mystic frowns slightly and tosses down three cards and Nicole goes for two. Before Christine would give them their cards, they needed to bet. Both Christie and Nikki bet their shirts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Since the other two were doing it, Cory thought it was only fair to bet his own shirt. It was the first time playing this type of game but the idea behind it sounded fun. He'd potentially get to see them both topless so that was a bonus.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Alright. The bets have been placed and Christine had delt the cards. It was time to lay down eachother's hand.

Christine, being the dealer goes first. She slaps her carda down "Pair of Tens!" she said as if she had the best hand ever.

Nicole raises a brow, then gently places her cards down "Two pair. Threes and Kings." she says, which already beat Christine's hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Cory looked at his cards a bit longer before placing his down. "Pair of Fours." It wasn't exactly a high hand.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Christine jumps up with a "HAH, HAAA!! and reaches over the table and pulls Cory's shirt off "Come to mama! she says.

Nicole looked positivly appaled "Christine! I thought we talked about just Taking someone's clothes off without their permission." she rebukes the young Mystic.

Christine looks over to Nicole and feints innocents "No. We talked about not stripping Your clothes off without your permission." she sticks her tongue out at Nicole.

Then she quickly goes about shuffling in her weird way and deals out everyone's hands. Christine tosses one card and bets her shirt again. Nicole three cards and her shirt again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Cory was honestly surprised, he wasn't expecting Christine to be that bold after being shy just before it started a bit. Maybe she was just getting comfortable.

"Nah. It's fine, just a bit surprised. Didn't know you had it in you Christine." He really wanted to get her shirtoff, this time his was a One Pair. To bet he ended up going with his pants this time, besides his underwear he didn't have much else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:55 am

Once again, Christine goes first, being the dealer. She lays her hand down "Full house! Aces and eights!" she says, triumphantly.

Nicole sighs and tosses her hand down "Ace high nothing." she grumbles.

Since she was the loser this round, she gruffly tugs at her night shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it to Christine.

She doesn't even attempt to cover her bear breasts, but does fold her arms in a huff, squeezing them together.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:24 am

"We'll, things are getting interesting."
It was the first time he had seen Nicole like that but Christine had still yet to lose anything. He was beginning to think she was using her her memory to her advantage when she shuffled them. That probably Was the case of why she hadn't lost anything yet even if she didn't mean to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Christine shuffles the deck again, five times, and cuts the deck, five times, then deals everyone five cards. Starting with herself, then Nicole and finally Cory.

Nicole tosses two cards *Why, oh why didn't I wear any under garments...* she thinks as she bets her leggings.

Christine tosses two as well and bets her shirt again. After everyone places their bets and gets their cards, Nicole looks to Christine, waiting she her to put her cards down.

Christine looks at both Nicole and Cory, her eyes seem to dilate slightly and she places her cards face down "I fold." she says in a calm tone.

Nicole places her cards down "Two pair. Fives and sevens." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:37 pm

"Looks like I got down on my luck this time.."

Cory looked down at his own hand and frowned slightly before placing it down, it was a Pair which meant he lost this one. We'll, a bet was a bet so he took off his pants and placed them to the side before sitting down relaxed just in his underwear; not seeming to mind too much.

It was just them so there wasn't anything to worry about, luckily he a certain part of him wasn't reacting. Bulge was still there but that was normal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:31 pm

Once more, Christine shuffles, cuts and deals the cards. Nicole tosses two and bets her leggings. Christine tosses one and bets her shirt.

Once everyone has their cards, it starts again. The staring contest. Christine was looking at both of them so intently, it was like she was looking into their souls!

And like before, her eyes dilate slightly as she stairs at them. She sighs and places her cards face down "King high nothing." she says in a sad tone.

Nicole places her cards down "Pair of eights." she says, slightly releaved she didn't have to take off her leggings... Yet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:06 am

Cory was looking through his cards, it looked like finally he was going to get what he had been wanting and that was Christine topless. He did notice her starring but didn't mind as he found them very attractive personally. "Straight Flush. Your turn now Christine, you know what I want."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next