Tale Hearts

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tale Hearts - Page 4 Empty Re: Tale Hearts

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2015 5:27 pm

As Kate was checking out the ship, Key comes walking up to check it out as well "It doesn't look like much of a ship." she says in an even tone "I don't see any armaments. How will we defend ourselves, should we run into trouble?" she asks.

Lee shrugs "I couldn't tell you. She's looking it over now. Though, she's brought a concern that I must talk with Teala about." he says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Kate turned to her. "It might have weapons, just hidden? I never been on a ship before so I don't know."

Joseph didn't like the sound of that and he frowned a bit to that. "I have a feeling I might not like this either."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Key looks it over a bit closer "I suppose you may be correct. Though, with two Saiyan and an Alusarian on board, I very much doubt anyone would give us any trouble." she says.

Lee shakes his head "It's nothing to really worry about." he says as he looks over to Teala, who had just finished with her conversation "If you'll excuse me." he wanders over to Teala.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 11:06 am

Kate agreed with that for the most part. "It could. It could also mean certain others would like the challenge, but on the positive side that would mean not blowing us up while we're on the ship probably."

"If you say so."

Joseph felt he was being left a bit out of the loop. If it was serious and concerned Kate? Lee had said it was nothing to really worry about, so perhaps it was just something Kate was embarrassed about. He figured if it was actually serious, Teala wouldn't keep it from him so he left it alone for now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Key nods slowly "There are very few in the galaxy that can stand against a Saiyan or Alusarian, now put the two together and I'm sure people will go out of there way to avoid us." she says as she turns and starts back to her room "I shall get my things." she says.

Lee was talking with Teala quietly about something. He seemed bothered by it, but Teala seemed perfectly fine with whatever they were talking about. In the end, Lee nods in agreement to what Teala said and starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Kate waved to her friend before turning her attention back to the place at hand.

When Lee was done, Joseph made his way over. "So everything all right? You were on the com for a while."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Since she had packed before hand, it didn't take Key very long to come back to the ship. She heads onboard, taking a look around "It certainly needs to be cleaned." she says as she looks to Kate "Why not ask some of the lower class servants to clean it while we wait?" she suggests.

Teala shrugs "I was talking with a member of the Jurian royal court. I'm trying to open relations between the planets Jurai and Vegeta in the hopes that if others see us aligned with such a highly respected people, others would be more willing to talk to us and not think that every Saiyan is evil." she says with a sigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 11:08 pm

Kate tilted her head a bit. "I don't know. If we clean it, I rather we do it ourselves. Dad said work builds character and you actually feel better about it. I think part of it was just him finding a way to get me into the habit when I was little but there's some truth in it too. For me anyway."

Her stomach growled and she blushed. "But..uh, I guess we could get something else to eat for now before we leave."

Joseph gently placed a hand on her shoulder for a moment before pulling away. "We can only do so much at a given time Teala; don't burn yourself out. If you want, maybe I could get into contact with Akina and her circle again. If they vouche for you, maybe we could at least get our foot in the door. And if things grow from there, a full actual partnership. I think, with this, we have to break things into pieces. One thing at a time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2015 11:18 pm

Key nods and starts towards the kitchen. She was feeling a bit hungry. She Is, after all, a Saiyan and their appetites were almost as legendary as their strength "So when would you like to start cleaning? After we eat?" she asks.

Teala nods "Yes, you're right. It's just, I'm so tired of people thinking all Saiyans are nothing but blood thirsty barbarians or little more then animals." she says with a bit of spite "If we were to get a trade agreement with the Jurians, that would get others to see us in a new light." she states "But they're very, uh, choosy about whom they partner up with."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 11:37 pm

"After. That way we aren't getting stuff on our food." Kate wondered how things were going with Lee and her dad. "Key? Just wondering. How exactly does royalty work here? I know it sounds like a obvious question, but I never asked. What I mean is, does it go just by true blood relations? I think strength plays apart of it too, Mindy was after mom's title a long time ago too." She mainly asked, because unlike her dad she had a bit of a passive interest in politics in general. Plus, just conversation.

"It's easy to focus on the negative because that's the part that tends to stick out the most. But look at this way; in just a few years Vegeta managed to start build relations with Alus and Eldar. Both have pretty decent reputations in their own right, so that'll loosen up things a bit. It will just take a long time. Unfourtnately, its much harder to build trust then it is loose it even with no fault of your own."

"So others will come around eventually. It might take some time and we might be old and gray by the time some do but I'm confident it will happen one day. Some might not still, but we can't please everyone." He took Teala's hand and kissed it. "And even if we are old and gray before some things are set in motion, there's no other Queen I'd have on my side during that journey together."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 12:11 am

Key looks over to Kate "In this instance, we have a Queen. What she says is what happens. Strength does, indeed, play a part in the roll of our new Matriarch. She must be strong enough to defend our home and people from any threat." she explains.

"Unfortunately, since Joseph isn't a Saiyan, his title is little more then an honorary one in the eyes of almost all the Saiyans on Vegeta." she says "It's the fact that he's so strong, is why they follow his rule, if begrudgingly."

Teala smiles "You always know what to say and do to make me feel better." she says "You're right, of course. I've done what I could on my end. I extended the hand of friendship to the Jurians. It's now up to them if they want to take it or not." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 12:28 am

Kate sighed a bit. "We'll..I kinda figured. It probably doesn't help the last time the Sayains were 'ruled' by a non Sayain was Cooler, and though Joseph is the farthest thing from him, we know that didn't turn out too well. To say the least."

"Exactly." Joseph said with a smile. "Worry about the things that are in our control now. Speaking of, I think both of us can use some very brief down time to recharge. Do you have any plans for the night?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 12:36 am

Key nods slowly at the Cooler part "Indeed... That could be the reason, at least one of them. However, I suspect there are more then just one." she says.

Lee comes walking in, holding a duffle bag and a case "Okay, here's the plan. We'll get everything ready tonight, food, clothing, tools and what-not, and we'll head out tomorrow morning." he says as he turns and heads out.

Key watches him leave, then looks to Kate "He sounds rather upset. May I assume it's because I'm going to accompany you two on this journey?" she asks.

Teala shakes her head "Not unless it's an emergency." she says "What did you have in mind?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 12:49 am

"That may be. I'm not sure what dad can do maybe improve his reputation among them."

Kate wondered if there was anything Joseph could do to improve his standing as it were. True, he didn't really care what others thought but it would make certain things easier. Short of defending the planet and the people directly she wasn't too sure. She didn't want That to have to happen because people could potentially get hurt or killed.

Lee coming and Key's final question brought her back down from her musings. "I don't know for sure, it could be something else. He did just talk to Teala after all. Regardless, you didn't do anything wrong."

It didn't take them too long to finally reach their destination and get some much needed food. Alusarian's didn't eat as much as Sayains, but they did eat more then the norm.

"Nothing too spectular. Just shamelessly finding excuses to spend time with my beautiful wife." Joseph said teasingly. He found it adorable when she blushed or got all flustered and shy, so he had teasingly prod on purpose from time to time. It wasn't like he didn't mean it either anyway. "I just want to spend some time with just the two of us since you came back after being gone for a minute. There's some sights on Vegeta that are really relaxing at the night time we could go too. Or we could just take it easy in the palace; I'm fine with either."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 10:35 am

Key knows she didn't do anything wrong, but that never stopped others from getting mad at her because of what she was. Still, she was stronger then most Saiyans, so while they may get mad at her, they would leave her alone.

Teala smiles at Joseph "I would prefer to remain indoors for tonight. After all that traveling, it'll be good to just relax with my family." she says as she gives Joseph a hug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 2:43 pm

(You know, its occured to me after all this time I have no clue what Key looks like. A picture might be too much but I don't think I ever got a basic descrpition after all this time. And speaking of DBZ related, have you played Xenoverse yet?)

Kate didn't care if Key was born into a lab, to her or Alusarian's in general(for the most part..barring exceptions) they tried to judge people by their character rather then things they couldn't help. They were also a big believer in second chances, which why things fell through with Vegeta. Of course, not everyone was happy with that.

Does Lee look down on Key or have issues with them?

Kate wasn't entirely sure, but she'd see. When he talked about the other artifical Sayain, he had called them a creature. It wasn't exactly a pleasant or flattering term.  However, she didn't want to assume the worse of someone she cared about. Either way it didn't matter to her, Key was Key and in Kate's mind, she'd always be her big sister.

Pushing it aside, she spied a table where they could get something to eat before making herself over.

Joseph hugged Teala back. He..missed this. Physical contact of any kind with Teala  that is after she was gone for long periods. He wouldn't say it outloud to anyone but that did include cuddling but it was something he kept to himself. It did seem it was something of a guy thing to secretly like things like that but not likeing to admit it outloud save for the person they were with.

"I understand. We'll just take it easy here. If anything, you can fill me on your adventures while you out there traveling. I think I told you most of mine by now of my old ones.
" There was..one particular dimension he nor Jason liked talking about but that was another story.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Key wanders over to the food tables, they were set out buffet style, and gets a couple of plates. She sits back down "So where do you plan on heading first?" she asks.

Teala shrugs lightly "There's really nothing to tell. Cotto and I tracked a group of my people to a small forest world, we explained to them what was going on, you know, about Cooler no longer having any hold over my people, and offered to let them come home with no charges held against them." she explains.

Then she sighs "They laughed and refused. So myself and Cotto had to show them the error of their thinking. I had hoped it wouldn't have come to that, but it seems my people are very stubborn." she says "However, in the end Cotto and I had shown them a new path, other then one of violence."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 5:44 pm

(The short, shallow part of me of course has to admit she's hot)

Kate thought about it. "I think earth. I have a few people I know there but haven't seen in a long time. After that, I'm really not too sure. Lee might have some places in mind too. Plus earth is really far away from here, so we'll visit other places along the way."

"It's good it worked out. So did they end up staying in that world?
" Joseph asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Key nods as she eats "I wonder what kind of places are between here and Earth?" she asks, mainly to herself "I suppose we had better bring along some maps or something." she points out "Though, I'm sure Lee has got that taken care of."

Teala nods "Yes. They have been on that planet for some time. They were waiting for more to show up so they could 'claim' the planet in the name of Cooler, but when no one ever came, they started to have doubts about what to do." she explains "That planet is now their home, from what I was told. So, it only made sense that they stay there."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 06, 2015 1:03 am

"Dad said it ran the gambit from worlds you couldn't go to without dying if you're organic to tropical paradises. I think there's a few notable worlds though. Name escapes me." She said with a shrug. "But its not the destination but the journey. Saying came from earth but I like it."

Joseph knew the old saying 'home is where the heart is' applied in that situation. He had traveled to many worlds, realms and the like but here in Vegeta of all places he felt at home. He supposed it was large part because of the people here. What was a home without people to come back to after all.

"There..is one thing that has been bothering me." Joseph began slowly. "I heard some rumors some of my kind have been helping the Planet Brokers. I talked to Akina and she said nothing was confirmed about it. I really hope its not true."

It was pretty shameful all around. It went against much of everything his people believed in. It even went against some of their instincs; hell one of their triggers for their super forms was a overwhelming desire to protect someone. Rage could work as well though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 06, 2015 2:01 am

Key nods "I would very much like to see some of these planets." she says "Don't get me wrong, Vegeta is a decent place to live now that Cooler is gone, but I would like to see what else I've been missing."

Teala blinks in slight surprise. Meaning she had not heard these rumors "I hope it's not true either. Though, if it were, I suppose I wouldn't be surprised...after all, everyone has their price." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 06, 2015 1:21 pm

"Me too. I've only been to here and earth." Kate happily munched down on her own food, but. "Key? Just wondering, who trained you? In hand to hand that is."

Joseph sighed a bit. "I guess. There's always bad apples in any given group. Anyway, there's no use stressing over something I can't prove or isn't confirmed. I should take my own advice."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Key looks over to Kate "I was trained by some of Coolers best men. He wanted me to be his 'secret weapon' incase anyone decided to get the drop on him or the planet Vegeta." she says "He knew there were little out there who could match the might of a Super Saiyan." she states.

Teala playfully slugs Joseph on the shoulder "Yes you should, you big goof." she says giggling "Since I've been away for so long, I'll let you pick what you would like to do for the evening." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Kate didn't think Key was actually emotionless. You needed a bit of a extra something to go into Super Sayain. Besides that, a completely emotionless saptient being probably would act more like a robot. At best, she believed Key's emotions were extremely surpressed. That was just her opinon in the end.

Cooler was still a threat, though. Kate suspected the only reason Joseph hadn't ended them was because he didn't know where he was.

"And they'll be two of them in our trip. I still have a bit to go before I reach my first form, but dad says its best to go through those a slow burn anyway."

Joseph smiled. "Sounds like a plan to me. I'm going to let you go for now so we can get a few other things sorted out. We can meet in our room." Actually, there had been one other thing he wanted to discuss with Teala since apparently Retina, the current queen of Eldar had wanted to give Teala and her family a luxury ship as a sign of friendship. Some of the movers and shakers of Alus and Eldar were rather charmed by Teala but it didn't suprise him. There was a reason he fell for her so quickly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Key nods slowly "He's very wise. There's more to battle then just being stronger then your opponent or having access to more super forms." she says "I don't know about Alusarian's, but for most Saiyan's, to gain our super form, we must feel one strong and pure emotion. Whether it's anger, fear, sadness or whatever." she explains.

She looks over at Kate "If it's at all the same, then I would rather you stay as you are and save you the emotional turmoil, then have gain a super form and have a cluster of twisted emotions raging inside of you." she says simply.

Teala nods "That sounds like a date to me." she says as she gives Joseph a quick kiss then starts off, pausing long enough to turn to him "I'll see you in a bit." she says with a wink, before heading out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum