Tale Hearts

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tale Hearts - Page 5 Empty Re: Tale Hearts

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 07, 2015 9:59 pm

Kate shook her head. "It's either the overwhelming desire to protect someone or just..rage. Either will work far as my kind goes. Don't worry, I don't plan on rushing into that." If according to Lee, Key was a Super Sayain she wondered what her trigger was. However, that had to be a touchy subject so she wouldn't bring it up.

"Later, Teala." Joseph was of course in a much better mood then before as he headed out to take care of what needed to be done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 09, 2015 12:39 am

Key nods "That could be one in the same thing. The desire to protect someone is an emotional one. Whether it's anger, sadness or love and they would have to be strong. Like, overwhelmingly strong to trigger a transformation." she says.

"I didn't have to go through such an experience, you see. I was born with the ability to transform into a Super Saiyan. However, I can only achieve such a state when I'm in my Oozaru form and, though I can control it normally, when I change into my Super Saiyan form, I lose all control in my Oozaru form." she explains evenly.

Teala was ducking something for a bit now. It was something that the Galaxy Police had sent her when word that the planet Vegeta and the Saiyans were freed from Cooler and the planet brokers. They wanted information about Cooler and his operations in exchange for amnesty for the planet Vegeta and the Many crimes that it's people had committed while under Coolers 'leadership'.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 09, 2015 9:33 am

Kate thought about that, Key couldn't go into Super Sayain because how stunted her emotions were. So that part made sense. "Is it because you get overwhelmed when the two states stack together?"

"-Yes, yes I heard the first time. We aren't interested in your charity or your words.
" A green skin man on the other end of a holo screen was talking to Joseph and Retina in a three way conversation.

Talos was his name, and he wasn't the most friendly on the best of days but Joseph going to talk to them about making amends due to wrongs in the past with Sayains wasn't going too well.

Retina frowned at her end of the screen. "I understand your reluctance but from a practical stand point you should reconsider."

"Oh yes, 'reconsider' you say." Talos said dripping with sarcasm. "As much as that offer swells my heart with joy, I'm afraid we must decline. We have no interest in recieving help with the monkey's. The Alusarian's, while not savages are a rejected science project so we have no interest in their help either. I am however, not surprised the two races becoming friends. Tell me 'King' Joseph, am I to be informed when you finally have half-breed brats? Monkeys and a failed Science Projects would make a interesting study."

Joseph normally wasn't one to let much get to him even if his race was insulted it wasn't anything new. But if there was one thing that could get to them was talk of his family. "What the fuck did you just say-"

"Joseph, calm down. He's baiting you." Retina regarded the other man calmly. "Your words have been considered and we won't press further. I am a bit surprised for a race that values intellect can't seem to grasp the basics of diplomancy. Perhaps it has been misplaced? We'll, either way have a pleasant day. I'm confident that attitude will do we'll if the Planet Brokers decide your planet is worth taking as you won't need any of our help."

Talos looked pissed was about to say something but the screen was cut off. "We'll, that went as well as expected. Welcome to the world of politics Joseph, I hope you enjoy your stay
."

His early days of doing this hadn't been too fun, but it came with the 'job' as it were. Regardless, Joseph was more focused on things here. For tonight, he was going to cook up a nice dinner for Teala. If you wanted a Sayainw wife, or even just a girlfriend cooking well was a good way to win them over.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Key shrugs "We've never been able to figure out why is was. Though, it's said that the first Saiyan to gain the Super Saiyan transformation could only maintain it when they were in their Oozaru form." she explains "I guess that's just the nature of a Super Saiyan."

Teala had finally finished filling out all the forums the Galaxy Police wanted. She would send them off with a currier first thing tomorrow, you know, after Kate and Lee left. She would probably need something to take her mind off the sadness of seeing Kate leave.

She files the forums and heads to her room. She wanted to slip into something casual for Joseph and their big reunion dinner. She's been so busy lately that she's hardly had time to just kick back and enjoy time with her family. She supposed that just came with the territory of being Queen of an entire planet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 09, 2015 4:41 pm

"Maybe. Be boring if we knew everything right?" Kate got up and yawned a bit. "Man..eating a lot still makes me tired like when I was little. I'm going to take a quick nap if you need me."

Before too long, Joseph finished with the other things he had been needing to do before going to find Teala. She Did know how to hide her Ki energy by now but she normally didn't anyway. While they did have a room they shared together, they also had their own rooms as well since as much as they loved each other, it was important to have your space as well at times.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Key nods "I wish you a pleasant rest and will see you when next I see you." she says as she finishes up as well and heads off to the ship. Since there was time before they left, she decided to clean it up a bit, since it would be their new home for who knows how long.

Teala was waiting in the room for Joseph. She was dressed in a casual sun dress with slippers and her blonde locks in a loose braid. She stands as Joseph enters and smiles at him "Welcome back." she says as she walks over to him "So, what do you have planned for us besides dinner?" she asks, still smiling.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 10, 2015 8:20 am

Joseph had seen many attractive women in his travels, but Teala still got to him a bit wearing something as simple as a sun dress. He supposed it had to do with actual feelings for them instead of just physical. That and Teala didn't try to force attractiness, it came on its own.

He smiled taking her hand. "Its a surprise, but I think you'll like it."

Joseph lead her to the room they'd be eating dinner at, there was various food from earth and Alus. "I had to some tinkering around to get this done. Earth always had some really nice food, I had to used some subsitites for some but the flavor is the same, if not better."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Key had almost finished cleaning the main part of the ship's living area. It really was a small ship, but four people could fit on it. She found a few things on the ship while she was cleaning. It Did have some form of weaponry on it.

It had a small Ion cannon to disable any attacking ships, but it had very powerful shields for defending and for protection against any harsh atmosphere while on a survey mission. This may, in fact, turn out to be an adventurous trip after all.

Teala gets a big smile on her face when she sees the food that Joseph made for her "It all looks delicious." she says as she gives Joseph a quick kiss "Well then, shall we?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 12:09 am

Kate got up after a bit, it looked like it was night time so she had to have been out longer then expected. While they weren't leaving until the next day, she could check out the ship one more time before nodding off for the rest of the night.

Joseph moved a chair for her to sit down before going to have his seat on the other side. "It's been a bit since we just had time to do things like this."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 12:44 am

Key had finished with two rooms, which were little more then a bed and some standing room on it, when she sees Kate heading towards the ship. She walks out to greet her friend "Good evening, Kate. How are you this night?" she asks.

Teala takes her seat "You're right. Lately it's been one mission after another, be it a political one or a waiting battle." she says as she smells the food "It's nice to enjoy the moments in between. They don't happen too often." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 1:36 am

"I'm all right. I just wanted to check in before I headed to bed. You find anything while I was out?"
Kate asked the older woman.

"It's part of that cross we carry now as leaders. We can't just go off on our own anymore when we weren't tied down. Part of me misses them but if I held to that I wouldn't have met you.
" Joseph took a sip of his drink. "When things slow down and we get the chance, we'll have to do something with three of us. Me, you and Kate that is like old times. It still feels strange how much time has passed. I still remember when she was small to wrap her arms around your neck going to sleep and barely take up any room."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 1:45 am

Key shakes her head "Nothing out of the ordinary for a ship of this nature." she says "Just a quick warning, the sleeping compartments are very small. Almost coffin sleepers. If you bring too much with you, it'll have to go in the cargo hold." she says.

Teala nods "And now, she'll be leaving home tomorrow. Heading off to whatever adventure awaits her out there." she says "Still, we should be proud for her. She's finally an independent young woman." she says, a hint of pride in her tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 11:21 am

"I gotcha. I don't plan on bring too much with me." Kate thought of something. "Where is the food stored exactly? This is my first time being on a ship like this."

"I am. Just a bit sad to see our little girl up and leave the nest.
" Joseph had finished up his portion of the food. "Let me know when you're ready for the surprise, you'll have to place a hand on my shoulder or something so I can teleport us there. It's a little hidden spot I found while you were away."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Key looks over to the common area "There's a small kitchenette with a pantry that we can store our food, but for the most part, it will have to go in the cargo hold." she says.

Teala smiles reassuringly at Joseph "On Vegeta, we're not sad to see our children leave home. We celebrate them for their chance to find their own path in life, whatever it may be." she says.

She had finished her meal, which was considerable. Though she didn't act like the others, she was still a Saiyan with everything that went with it, including the appetite. She gets up, thanks Joseph for the wonderful dinner and gets him in a hug "I'm ready now." she says, still smiling.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 5:18 pm

"Noted. I'm going to grab my things and put them in the cargo hold and maybe get some rest here. We'll be staying for a while so might as well right?" Kate left, coming back a bit later with a bag of her things so she could store them away.

Joseph was happy for the hug but he soon went to concentrate before both of them vanish. When they came to, they seemed to be in some of natural cave but it was lit up and smooth. Up ahead was a natural hot spring of some kind, which meant the water was warmer then normal. There was some plant life that found itself around as well. Due to the angle, the water did almost seem to glow but that was just a trick of the light more then anything, but it was beautiful.

"After I found it, I did spruce it up a bit. The only people who know about this place is me, and now you. I figured this is a good spot to just get away and relax. A natural hot spring doesn't hurt either."

Tale Hearts - Page 5 Lake
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 5:34 pm

Key nods "Good idea. I shall get my things as well. No harm in being ready when the time comes." she says as she heads back to her room "Once I load my things aboard, I'm going to finish cleaning the rest of the ship." she says "By the way, have you thought of a name for it?" she asks.

Teala looks around in amazement "Oh, wow. This is very beautiful." she looks to Joseph "Are we still on Vegeta?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 5:42 pm

"Uh, no." Kate said a bit embarrassed. "But I'll try to think of something."

Joseph nodded. "We are. I'm not surprised by that reaction, I guess the 'spruce of a bit' is a understatement. I had some of Retina's people come remodel this thing which is why it looks the way it does. I wanted a place we could both just get away and relax. If you want, we could give the springs a try."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Key nods "Until tomorrow." she says as she heads off.

Chances were good that since they were still on Vegeta, someone else knew about this place, like Lee or Broly. Still, they weren't here and Joseph and Teala were.

Teala blushes a bit "It seems like we didn't bring any swimming suits with us." she says in a shy tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 6:10 pm

Kate nodded and went to go about her business then go to sleep for tomorrow

It was certainly possible people had been here before, though given Retina's people's 'adjustments' to the place it would be a lot harder to find even if they knew of it before its change. Before it had been nothing but a run down cave and had something to be desired before it was fixed up as it was now. The only reason he and Teala could get here like this was because his and her energy were registered, as it were. He would have to show Teala a bit of the extra stuff installed inside now, such as the area food was stored. But he wasn't concerned about that at the moment.

"We'll, we could skinnydip.."
Joseph started, watching Teala's form, for some reason her being shy got to him at times. "It's not we haven't seen each other naked before plenty of times. Besides what's life without a little adventure now and again right?"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Key heads to back to the ship after she got her things. She had already picked out a room and put her stuff in it, then she got back to cleaning the ship. It would take the rest of the night, but that was alright with her, It gave her something to do.

Teala slowly nods "Yes, but we were in the privacy of our own bedroom. Here, we're out in the open where anyone can see us." she points out, getting even more embarrassed at the thought of stripping down in the open.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 11:30 pm

Joseph mulled it over. "I'm not really keen on that either. I want to show you something. See this?" He motioned to a strange, small device hooked to the wall. "From the outside looking in, they wouldn't be able to see us, it acts like a holographic disguise, sort of. They'd just see normal ground, not this place."

"Still if feel more comfortable, we can head back. Just hold onto me in some way." Joseph didn't really mind, whatever made Teala comfortable was fine with him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Teala shakes her head "No, no. Let's stay here for a bit longer." she says. She really liked this place, but she wasn't too crazy about it being essentially cut off from the rest of the planet. Still she wouldn't say anything about it to Joseph, since he went through all this trouble.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 11:49 pm

"All right, if you're sure."

Joseph let it go after that, but if she ever wanted to leave he was fine with it. He went to site on the edge and motioned for Teala to have a seat by his side so she could enjoy the view.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 12:02 am

She takes a seat next to Joseph. Although she had seen many different skies on many different worlds, none, to her, could match the splendor of Vegeta's beautiful, red sky.

She looks up to Joseph, then back out at the sky "Joseph, what do you want out of life?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 12:23 am

Joseph was a bit caught off guard by the question. What did he want? He supposed he had to think.

"I have pretty much what I wanted. You know, if not for certain things I probably wouldn't be here. I would have lived a lot more quite life, but I don't think I would be the person I am today so I wouldn't take it back. Pretty much all I wanted to do when I grew tired of traveling and such is find someone to settle down and raise a family, have a daughter, son or both. Then after that just live out the rest of our days rolling with the punches life gives us. That sort of thing. Kate isn't mind biologically but that doesn't matter and overall she turned out well."

He turned to Teala. "What about you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum