The Adventure Continues!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Adventure Continues! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Adventure Continues!

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 8:22 pm

Babette frowns ever so slightly "So, am I to take it, from that statement, that my tits aren't good enough for you?" she asks "Because, you didn't seem to have a problem with groping them just a moment ago." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Adell felt a headache coming on.

"No. That's not it. You basically just said the solution was to go to Regina instead."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Babette looks over at him "I said I t was the simple solution. I never said it was the Only solution. Look, you're traveling with two very attractive young...ish...women. Why not have things get a little complicated? A little chaotic." she says, nudging him in the ribs "Trust me, a little chaos can equal a lot of fun."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 9:36 pm

"A little chaos..? It sounds like you have something in mind then, what is it?"
Adell asked, thinking.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Babette eyes Adell closely "First, tell me what you're thinking. Because I can see the gears grinding behind those eyes." she says "In the mean time, you can go back to groping my tits. It felt, Kinda okayish." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Adell was beginning to have Babette pegged as sorta of a tsundere in her own right with how she acted. He did as he was told, it wasn't like he really needed to be told twice. "I was just trying to figure out where you were going with what you said. But right now I'm drawing blanks."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Babette nods "That's because chaos isn't something you need to think about. It's something you do." she suddenly pushes Adell down and straddles him, leaning forward and squishing his face between her breasts "Like this. This is chaos." she says as she jumps off him "That is also chaos. It's not something you think about. It's something that just happens." she explains as she helps Adell up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Adell was surprised and felt a certain part of his body react a bit more, which was natural. If he took Babette's advice and just did things and saw where they led then..

He decided to just go with what his instincs told him and leaned to kiss on her neck then down to her breasts.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 11:09 pm

While Adell was working on her breasts, Babette doesn't stop him "You see, that can be considered chaos. Going with your instincts, but it could also be chaotic by ignoring your instincts." she explains "The fundamental nature of Chaos, is not doing what's expected or the normal." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 16, 2015 10:21 am

Adell stopped for a moment to turn Babette around so her back was pressed against his chest as he kissed her neck but he stopped again. "So, you have any preferences?" He was of course referring as far as sex she had any kinks or anything related to positions.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Babette turns back to Adell "Many. Though, I have something for you." she says as she holds up a hand and in a small flair of fire, something that looks like one of Regina's gems but smaller appears in Babette's hand.

She offers it to Adell "The price for boning me is that you take this pill." she says "It won't harm you in anyway. It's more like a special 'aphrodisiac', that'll give you the power of Chaos for a limited time." she says "Trust me, the power of Chaos feels Really good and Very, pleasurable." she says with an actual smile, though it was a small one.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 17, 2015 8:40 am

Adell looked over the strange pill, it did remind him a bit of Regina's gems. After a moment, he went to take it but he wasn't sure exactly what the power of 'chaos' would all entail or rather how it would effect him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Babette smiles more broadly "That's it. Now give it a minuet." she says.

At first, nothing happened. Then, it happened all at once! It felt like there was an explosion somewhere inside Adell!

His blood was burning, he felt at least ten times stronger! He could hear and see Everything!

Babette places a hand on his chest and the sensation was exhilarating "If you think This feels good..." she unbuckles his pants and pulls them and his shorts down "Let me know when you want me to stop." she says as she kneels down and starts going to work.

The sensation that Babette was giving him, was beyond sensational! Pleasure didn't seem to be the right word. Intoxicating and addicting would be closer to what she was doing to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 17, 2015 4:33 pm

Adell was overwhelmed at the moment, it didn't help with what he was already. All he knew with the strong senesations going on and everything else, it was going to take a lot before he was completely done for the night.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 17, 2015 11:58 pm

It felt like Babette had gone into Hyper drive while working on his manhood, but at the same time, it felt like she was taking her precious time working him over. Which made it feel very good, but at the same time, it felt like it would take ForEver for Adell to get his rocks off.

Babette moves her hand to start massaging his jewels gently, knowing how they were most guys weakness in more way then one. Still, all the attention on top of the pill that Babette gave Adell, is was almost a sensory overload!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 10:06 am

Adell after a moment couldn't take too much of it, he wanted to have his orgasm but it seemed Just outside of his reach. "..Okay, I think I'm done with this for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 2:13 pm

However, Babette didn't simple stop. She pushes Adell down and takes off her shorts, then she straddles him, sliding his hard manhood inside her and starts bounching rhythmically up and down on him as she strips off her shredded shirt, revealing her surprisingly soft breasts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 2:19 pm

That was fine with Adell, it was more he couldn't seem to get off in that position but this was different. As she bounced on him, he wrapped his arms around her waist as she started on him. Still the senesations were kind of all over the place so he more acted on instinc then anything else at the moment. He was groaning a bit, obviously enjoying himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Babette grabs his hands and moves them onto her smooth, bouncing breasts while she continued to ride him like a bucking bronco! The room seemed to be falling away as the two continued their 'physical exercise' and it seemed like the two were now floating through space it's self!

Babette didn't seem to take notice of this as she continued to give Adell a rough working over. She seemed to be enjoying herself. Whether it was from Adell, being in control or both, it was still undecided and unimportant, though there's a very good chance that it was from Adell's attention.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Adell was a bit too far gone to care about the fact they were suddenly in space for some reason. Though one would think they were high as all hell and the pill was a drug then anything else from the outside looking in.

He had his first orgasm, but he was hard again mere seconds later. Adell flipped Babette onto her back before he began thrusting into her roughly, keeping the initial pace she had set.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Babette flips Adell right back on the bottom "Hey, this is one of my preferences." she says as she keeps up the pace. Infact, she actually picks Up the pace!

It didn't seem to matter to Babette if Adell was still ready to go or not, because she was still going and it seems like she hadn't even hit her stride yet either!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 6:07 pm

It was fine with Adell, he had plenty of stamina and that pill wouldn't have let him sit comfortably anyway even if he had wanted to. From the looks of things, Babette preferred to be dominant; it was a trait all the women he had recently been with had in common. Even Anita had been the same before he and Monica overwhelmed her, Monica was the only one that hadn't been not that it mattered either way, he wasn't complaining.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Well, Anita and Babette Do have some kind of relation to Regina, so it's no wonder they're the dominant type. Babette takes Adell's hands and places them back on her soft, bouncing tits as she continues to ride him like a wild stallion. She wasn't making any noises, other then a hard breathing, but it was clear form her posture that she was enjoying herself quite a bit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 10:07 pm

Not that Adell knew Anita and Ness had sex, but considering how in control he was in with them later he ought to ask them for advice. Not that he would since 'Hey man, do you have advice so I'm not on the bottom as much with dominant types?' Would never, ever, come out of the Farian's lips ever.

It may have been a hilraous and awkward conversation to outsiders, though.

Adell massaged her breast as she bounced on him, Babette seemed more the quite type but it was obvious she was having a good time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 19, 2015 1:51 pm

As Babette continued, she started to dig her nails into Adell's shoulders, not that he actually felt that at the time, then she suddenly arches her back "♥AHHHHH!!♥" she moans in what can only be described as absolute pleasure. Then she slumps forwards over Adell, seemingly quite tired and breathing hard.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next