The Adventure Continues!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Adventure Continues! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Continues!

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Adell shrugged but Samantha was the one who answered. "Not too much since it was only a few minutes, but I wanted some things cleared up. That included how I suddenly had a granddaughter that was somhow a teenager, and why he didn't introduce them earlier instead of having us track them down. Once I confirmed she was here that was the end of the conversation."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Babette smiles to herself "And behold the power of Chaos hard at work right now." she says, then looks over to Samantha "Your already upset granddaughter is listening to everything that's being said and chances are the more she hears, the angrier she's probably getting." she points out "Though, I'm sure it's not at you or your daughter." she says, then shuts off the TV and lays back, super bored.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Samantha rubbed her temples. "Wonderful." She mumbled feeling a incoming headache coming on. The dragon in her was feeling restless at the moment. Unlike stereotypical dragon races, Draners were Very social beings then solitary and family oriented. All the drama after the initial meeting upset the family dynamics, and instinctual she wanted to fix them. Though it was part of who she was as a person too.

She really wanted to fly to clear her head as she formulated something but she couldn't because of the damned pins. If you wanted a test of who your real friends or family were, then simply mess up badly. If they can get past that almost as if nothing happened but be mad if anyone else talked about them, then it was a clear sign.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Babette chuckles "Oh, you think she's mad at Adell? No, no. You misunderstand Amanda. She wasn't raised to be petty like that. She's mad at herself mainly." she says "I think I might change my look..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Yulina perked up curious. "You can change how you look?" To the little girl, that was amazing. Then again, a lot of things were since she was young and curious of many things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:06 pm

Babette nods "I sure can. All Chaos Demons can change their shape. That's just the simple nature of Chaos." she says "If you like, I can teach you about the pure nature of Chaos." she says to Yulina.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Yulina looked a bit confused and Samantha actually paid attention at the last part since it was something concerning her daughter. "Uh, okay."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Babette gets comfortable next to Yulina "The first thing you need to know about Chaos, is that it's not evil or anything to be afraid of. Chaos is one of the first Prime Forces of Reality. Much like Light and Dark, Good and Evil, Order and Chaos. It simply Is." she starts "I'll let you think about that for now and we'll talk again later." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:02 am

Yulina didn't get everything but she nodded. It was around time her stomach growled a bit.

"Looks like you are hungry." Adell said a bit amused. "I'll get you something to eat, just come in the kitchen."

The Ralphlim wasted no time as she hopped off the seat and headed to the kitchen, taking a chair and waiting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:27 am

Babette smiles for a brief second, then gets up "I believe I shall go and snap Amanda out of her pouting drag her from her room." she says as she heads to Amanda's room and just barges in.

There was a commotion in Amanda's room, the raising of voices, mainly Amanda's "Babette! I order you to put me down This Instant!" Amanda yells as the Chaos Demon comes walking out of her room with her slung over her shoulder.

Babette seemed to be ignoring Amanda "Sorry. You must have mistaken why I'm here. I'm here to protect you if needs be and report back to your mother. Not coddle you or bow to your wishes." she says, sounding bored again as Amanda struggled to free herself from the demon's grasp.

Once they get down stairs, Babette dumps Amanda on the couch "Now say hello to you grandmother and aunt the right way. I know your mother spoiled you, but she also didn't raise you to be rude." she rebukes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:40 am

Yulina instantly got up from her seat after hearing Amanda coming down and the last part. She was too excited, she really couldn't help herself. "Hi! My name is Yulina!"

Slightly tickled and exasperated Samantha made her way over. "Samantha. Let begones be begones and start over from the first meeting?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:44 am

Amanda did Not look amused "As you no doubt know, I'm Amanda." she says "So why did you decide to seek Adell out? Hyrule is quite a long way to go to ask a question, isn't it?" she asks.

Babette nods "It sure is. You could have sent a message instead and it would have found it's way to him soon enough, I'm sure." she says, knowing how Hyrule works.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:06 am

Samantha shook her head. "You two are under the impression we're here for Adell. We came here because I found out I had a granddaughter I only just now found out about. And for some reason Adell didn't introduce us back on earth."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:29 pm

Babette chuckles "I was talking about how to send a message. Something along the lines of, oh, 'Hey, come home, I want to see my granddaughter.' or 'Hey, why didn't you introduce me to my granddaughter when you were here?'. In the long run, I'm not interested in your family politics." she says.

Amanda frowns "If that was the case, you probably should have said so in the first place, instead of dragging or being dragged off to explains things first, then have your son introduce you and your daughter after the fact." she grumbles.

Babette chuckles again "Oh man, just like her mother. She has a hard time letting things go. But once she gets over them, she's actually a decent young lady." she says to Samantha, which gets a "Hey!" from Amanda.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Samantha shook her head. "That would work for a short visit. But that's not what we had in mind, this is the only way it would work. I had to sit out of the last time Adell was running around, but not this time. And two, visiting Hyrule was on the do list to begin with anyway."

"What about stuff back home?" Adell asked.

"What about them? I took care of them so I won't have to worry about it whenever we finally come back. This is more important, material things come and go.
" Samantha said
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:35 am

Babette snorts "Living things come and go as well." she says "You'd be surprised how many have come and gone in my mistress's kingdom. she says, sounding bored again.

Amanda sighs slightly "You know that eventually, the baby bird has to leave the nest and learn to fly on their own, right?" she asks. Her question was directed at Samantha.

Babette nods "Right and the baby bird with either learn to fly on it's own or plunge to the ground and die." she mumbles "I guess in this case the baby bird is Adell." she says, laying on her back, looking up at the ceiling.

Amanda sighs again, shaking her head "I think...I need some air. I'm going to go for a walk and clear my head." she grumbles as she heads to her room, gets changed into something more appropriate and heads out, but pauses before hand "Babette, you Stay here this time." she orders, then heads off.

Babette looks from the door to Samantha "I'm not entirely certain, but I don't think she likes you for whatever reason." she says, then goes back to staring at the ceiling.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:06 am

Samantha gave a tired sigh she looked a bit sad. "I came all the way here and intended to travel with Adell so I could get to know my granddaugter better. I know Adell can take care of himself, I'm not him for them. I suppose it doesn't matter. Maybe coming here like this was a mistake.." She then left the room to gather her thoughts.

Adell was feeling rather pissed at the moment he was really going to let Amanda have it. But he was stopped by a unexpected source, Yulina tugged his pant leg. "Adell, it'll be okay, okay?"

Adell wished he had his little siste'rs naive optism but he was too old to really think so.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:14 am

Babette chuckles "It seems everyone forgot what I said not even five minuets ago." she says, then sighs "Oh well. If you all don't learn to lighten up a bit, I might find myself home sooner then expected." she mumbles "Just give her some time and space and she'll soon come to her senses." she says. Then she looks over to Adell "Say, are you pissed?" she asks "Any reason why that is?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:07 am

((Two weeks static. This thread is closed and all active characters are out!))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7