The Adventure Continues!

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Adventure Continues! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Adventure Continues!

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2015 11:43 pm

Amanda stops and looks over to Adell "I just had a thought. Do you know what would be even better then flying?" she asks "Teleporting. Which is something that Babette can do as well." she says.

"So, instead of wandering to the edge of this massive city, how about we go back to our room and just teleport there?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 11:00 am

Adell nodded, that would be a quicker idea overall. So with that in mind he headed back to the hotel and to Amanda's room so they could teleport to the lake. A part of him did wonder if they'd actually meet any of the Golden Goddesses while they were here. If chaos did follow Amanda to some extent, and being what she was, it was bound to perhaps draw a bit of attention.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2015 12:47 pm

As the three got to the hotel, they were greeted in a gracious manner. Offers of box seats to upcoming games and what not. Amanda turned them down and headed straight to their room...well, their floor.

Once there, Babette changes into her demon form in a swirl of fire "Alright, lets get this over with." she says in a gruff tone, sounding bored.

Amanda places a hand on Babette "All you need to do to go along with her when she teleports, is to place a hand on her and we'll be off." she explains to Adell.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 12:50 pm

"Right." Adell placed a hand on her shoulder to prepare to take off. Babette sounded bored with the entire world, it did lead to the theory she had lived so long she had gotten bored and sick with things because she had about seen and been through it all. Not that he had any proof of that but it was a educated guess.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2015 10:32 pm

In the same swirl of fire, all three of them disappear from the apartment!

((All are out, will start a new thread on Lake Hylia.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 3:31 pm

All three reappear back in the apartment in a swirl of fire. Good thing Amanda had the foresight to put their things in her pack. She sighs and looks over to Adell as Babette wanders off "Okay, 'Brother', why was it suddenly necessary for us to leave? I was actually having fun...and I think Nic might have liked me." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 4:01 pm

Adell sighed a bit. "Sorry about that. We left because Babette freaked out..we'll freaked out what's for her anyway about you. She's normally about apathetic to everything else so I went with it. You'll have to ask her, I thought she'd explain but guess not." He mumbled.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Amanda nods slowly "I'll do that..." she mumbles, then looks to where the Chaos Demon head off to "BABETTE!!!" she yells.

In seconds, the Chaos Demon was there! "What's up, Amanda?" she asks in her standard lethargic tone.

Amanda puts her hand on her hip "Why did you have us leave the beach?" she asks "I was actually having fun spending time with others my age." she says.

Babette shrugs "Well, I saw that the blonde, I think her name  was Kaylin, was pulling out a small bag of green glowing powder. I'm pretty sure that was what's commonly called 'Glow' here in Hyrule and on Earth." she says.

Amanda frowns "Glow...I never heard of it." she says

Babette shrugs "Not surprising. It's being kept very 'hush-hush' on Earth. It's a drug that 'enhances' you. It's kinda addicting from what I heard and can have nasty after effects." she explains "That's why I wanted to get you out of there." she says like it's no big deal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Adell went back into his room to get some much needed sleep, luckily he had some of his other clothes around the place as well since they would be staying here for who knows how long. He simply got into some other shorts since that was the most he was comfortable with sleeping before trying to get some sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 4:48 pm

It had only been dark for less then an hour and Amanda wasn't tired. So she went to her room and got changed and decided to head on out. There was still plenty for her to see and so long as she was the one paying for everything, she would take advantage of it.

She was thinking of writing a note to Adell, but dismissed the notion, collects her things and heads out with Babette in tow. She really didn't want or need a babysitter, so she told the demon to wait at the apartment and if Adell woke up, to let him know she was out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Adell got up a bit later, he wasn't really sure what time it was exactly as he rubbed his eyes and got up. He put on a shirt and decided to watch some T.V. he of course had no clue Amanda had headed out as no one had told him, yet anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Babette was sitting on the couch when Adell got up "Oh, hey. Just thought you should know, Amanda went out when you were sleeping. Just, you know, FYI." she says, sounding bored again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Adell wondered why Babette was here still, but figured Amanda had asked for them to stay behind. He didn't panic though, Amanda had shown she could use some of her powers still so she wasn't helpless. "Gotcha. Thanks for letting me know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Babette nods "Mm-Hm." she acknowledges Adell "If you're wondering why I'm here, it's because she told me to stay and let you know she had left." she says off handedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 5:24 pm

"About what I thought. Still she can take care of herself so I'm not too worried." Adell was having a hard time finding something to watch despite all the channels, something's he guessed were universal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Babette shrugs "I suppose so." she mumbles, taking note about Adell's lack of options on the TV "Why not an adult movie? They're always fun to watch." she says, sounding ever so slightly amused by the idea "If nothing else, you can always go for a walk yourself." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 6:33 pm

"Adult movie? Didn't know you were into that sort of thing."
Not that was anything wrong with it, he was just a bit surprised. "It's not a bad idea. If nothing else it'll kill some time.."

Shrugging mentally, he decided to just wing it and go with her suggestion to whatever the first thing that came on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Babette motions to herself "Look at how I'm dressed. My shirt's so shredded that my boobs are practically hanging out." she says "So yeah, I know you're probably still a bit blue after the beach so maybe this'll help let off some frustration." she says. The first movie on was the Zora Princess and the Knight.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Adell chuckled slightly. "Point." And she was right he was feeling rather blue in a certain area but it had thankfully mostly went away.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Babette eyes Adell "Okay." she says with a sigh "You can give them a squeeze if you want." she says, referring to her breasts "I see you sneaking glances at my boobs ever since I said they were hanging out." she says
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Adell was actually trying to ignore it as he didn't want to be rude and instead focus on the televison. So her little statement..did catch him off guard. Should he?

We'll, if she was offering then it wouldn't hurt too much.

"Okay." Adell moved a bit closer and began to massage her breast a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 7:39 pm

Babette just sits there, as if she didn't seem to care that Adell was massaging her full, round, soft breasts, which felt nice and warm to the touch "Feels nice, don't they?" she says "You know, there's a very simple solution to your...'frustrations'." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Adell paused briefly. "And that is?" He had a feeling a shower or relieving himself personally would be the answer, the former was the one he'd probably end up doing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Babette rolls her eyes "Let's see, I'm a Chaos Demon that can teleport, who's in the service of a Very attractive Chaos Devil, of whom you've boned before and even had a child with." she points out, leveling his gaze with Adell's "Need I say more or do you want to keep rubbing my boobs? Not that I have a problem with it." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Adell stopped and shrugged. "Yeah, but you seem annoyed just to teleport us to the lake so that didn't cross my mind of going even further back to Regina to get laid. So I wasn't going to bother you with it. If you're up to it, then, yeah of course I don't mind going."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next