The Adventure Continues!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Adventure Continues! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Adventure Continues!

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2015 12:06 pm

Normally Adell would have been content to just stop when his partner seemed tired but he wasn't exactly in the most rational state of mind with that pill in conjunction with things made it worse. He wanted more and he wanted to hear Babette's voice like that again.

Adell leaned up to kiss her, then before she could regain any footing he moved her so she on her hands and knee's before mounting her again. He didn't bother to let up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2015 12:40 pm

That was fine, because after that short breather, she was ready to go again and this time, she didn't object to the change of position. Though, much like before, she was silent at Adell worked on her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2015 12:59 pm

From what he could tell, Babette was only on the vocal side when she hit her orgasm or was about to. Otherwise it was heavy breathing, which was kind of good to know because it let a clear sign.

Either way he continued to roughly work on her, at the moment he didn't care if someone had even walked in as long as they didn't interrupt.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2015 1:30 pm

As it turned out, he could tell where Amanda was and since she was the only other person who would walk in, they were okay, as she seemed a long ways away. Might have been a million miles away.

Babette continued to enjoy her 'working over' as much as Adell was enjoying working her over. There was a slight smell of smoke, though, as Babette was starting to heat up from the pleasure she was getting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Adell wondered if the smoke thing was just a quirk of Chaos Demons when they got really aroused or just Babette but either way he didn't much care. He grunted a bit pumping into her a bit harder. There was a slight smacking sound as they flesh met, but it was all just another background noise or may as well been.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2015 1:54 pm

As it turned out, is was just a Babette thing as she clawed into the bed, leaving scorch marks in the sheets and mattress as she continued to get more heated up the more pleasure Adell gave her and her breathing was getting more and more heavy, meaning she was well on her way!

Suddenly, for Adell, everything that he had been experiencing as a result of the pill Babette gave him, simply, goes away and the world once more makes sense.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Of course, at this point Adell didn't plan on stopping until he finished and Babette was fully satisified. He leaned slightly forward as he continued, the pill was nice and all but he was glad in a way it had stopped.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2015 2:18 pm

Babette suddenly slumps forward with a discontent groan "No...I was almost there too." she says, her words muffled by her face being pressed against the bed. She props herself up "Let me guess, the pill wore off?" she asks, as if the mood for her was suddenly gone as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Adell stopped when Babette did, the complete 180 mood swinger kinda did that. "Yeah, unfourtnately just a few moments before." It seemed like her mood had gone too and women were pretty much all about mood when it came to sex. He had been so close himself to.

So maybe the pill Did effect her after all. It had to with that mood swing.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Babette rolls over to her back "Yeah, I kinda figured when I no longer felt the sheer pleasure of Chaos you were giving off." she mumbles as she looks Adell over "As you might have guessed, it was a combination of the Chaos and you that was making me feel so good." she explains, sounding bored again.

She pats the bed for Adell to join her "The Chaos does different things depending on what mood you're in, what you're focused on doing and what your desires at the moment are." she explains "That's why all kinds of weird shit was happening." she says off handedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 21, 2015 8:26 am

Adell went to sit down, taking in what she said it made sense. "That makes sense. I guess when you have that, normal sex feels too vanilla in comparison. Regina the one who made those?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Babette nods "Of course. Everything that has to do with Chaos in her realm she created. Including me." she says "So, you wanna take another pill and have some more fun?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Adell thought about it before shaking his head. "Nah, kinda killed the mood. I'm just gonna take a shower and get something to eat. I feel oddly hungry right now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Babette sighs "Alright." she mumbles as she stands and in a flash of fire, her clothes were back on "The hunger is a side effect of the pill. It's there to remind us that while Chaos Can be fun, it can also be dangerous." she grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Adell got up to head to shower(taking clothes with him of course) before getting that out the way and heading out. "Quick question, does that pill have any other side effects?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Babette shakes her head "Not that I know of. Why? Do you want another one?" she asks as she stands "I'm going to find Amanda. Chances are good that trouble's found her." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 25, 2015 11:00 pm

"No, but I'll come with you. I wouldn't be comfortable just sitting around." Adell hoped Amanda didn't run into trouble, but you never knew with that girl much less with this place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 26, 2015 2:05 am

As they set off, it was almost as if Babette knew exactly where they were going and exactly where Amanda was and as it turned out, she was in trouble.

There were about four guys surrounding her, two had bats, one had an energy blade and the last had a blaster. However, Amanda didn't look worried in the least.

"So you think you can hustle us out of our money and we'll let you live?" ask one of the thugs. "Now we'll teach you to cheat Us at cards." says another one. "Let's get her!" yells the one with the blaster as all the other three charge Amanda!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2015 7:23 pm

Great, someone had a gun. He didn't know why Amanda wasn't concerned, with that limiter on her it probably would actually do damage on her where before she probably could have shrugged it off if it did any serious damage at all.

Still not wasting time, he rushed the gun man, grabbing them in a headlock from behind and violently yanking them backwards to the ground to punch them in the face. He planned on trying to knock them out as quickly as possible and while he didn't have his super human stats, he was still plenty strong and fast due his training and build.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2015 8:19 pm

The reason Amanda wasn't worried, was because, not only she was trained in the art of ass-kickery, but she could still enhance all her physical abilities and out Everything these goons. In addition to still being able to summon the creatures of Chaos. In short, she made little work of the ones attacking.

While Adell Had, indeed, knocked his opponent unconscious. One, the guy wasn't expecting an attack from behind and was caught off guard. Two, his head hit the pavement pretty hard. And Three, Adell was physically stronger then his durability would allow.

After they were down or unconscious, Amanda turns to Adell and Babette "I had the situation perfectly under control, thank you." she says in a huff as she crosses her arms "Babette, what are you doing here anyway? I thought I told you to stay put." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2015 8:31 pm

"Your welcome." Adell mumbled, starting to wish he had stayed behind a bit even if he was glad she was all right.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Amanda 'HMPHS!' much like a certain red and black Hedgehog "I Would thank you, if you had done me any favors. I was Going to showcase my Godly powers to them and try and get my first followers." she says in a huff.

Babette nods "Sorry, Mandy. It's my fault. I had a feeling you were in trouble and that's what we thought when we seen those armed thugs attacking you." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Adell felt a slight headache coming. "We can't be mind readers. What's done is done."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Amanda taps her gems "If you had one of these you can be. You could have asked if I needed help and I would have told you that I didn't and we could have avoided this entire conversation." she says as she walks past the two "I'm going back to the hotel. The club I was in was hot and I'm all sweaty." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2015 9:43 pm

"See you later." Adell said, he had brought the map so he was all right with wandering around. He just needed a moment of waking to cool down, Amanda's attitude had irritated him so he thought it best to wind down before heading back. Not too long though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next