Waiting

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Waiting - Page 10 Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Naomi nods "Yes. A good shower does wonders." she says with a smile. She took notice of his placement of certain pillows, but decided not to say anything. If he got aroused because of her lack of attire, that was her fault and she had no right to say anything about it.

Still, it was kind of embarrassing to be in a room with a guy she hardly knows and be almost completely naked to boot. She clears her throat "The, uh, shower's free. If, you know, you want to jump in." she mumbles awkwardly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Cadmus decided it wouldn't be a bad idea and nodded. "All right. and sorry about this, I know its awkward." He left to get a shower of his own, though he made sure there was a towel ready for him as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 11:49 pm

There were, of course, towels waiting for him. Naomi closes the blinds on the windows. It was embarrassing enough as it was without everyone in Tokyo seeing her wearing only a towel.

Though this Did make her wonder How she was going to do this. She couldn't sleep with the towel on, because in the night it would come off and she didn't want to take it off when in bed because she might have to share it with Cadmus. She was, quite frankly, at a loss as to what to do.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 15, 2015 8:13 am

Cadmus came back before too long, for the sake of himself and Naomi in addition to a towel he still wore boxers at the least. "Don't worry too much about it, once KOS-MOS come back we should have some clothes to put for the night. If not, I might have to rough it because I doubt you want a grown man you barely know near naked sleeping next to you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2015 9:21 am

"Uhh..." Naomi mumbles, getting quite embarrassed by Cadmus's remark "T-thank you for your consideration..." she mumbles.

It wasn't long after that, that KOS-MOS came back. She was casually dressed in a pair of tight paints and a sweater. She had a few bags with her "I have returned from my mission and I believe I was successful." she says.

Naomi jumps up, careful not to dislodge her towel "Welcome back, KOS-MOS." she says as she gets the bags from the android "I'm certain whatever you picked out was just fine." she says.

KOS-MOS got them some standard pull over t-shirts, black ones for Cadmus, some jeans, again Cadmus's were black, some shorts for Naomi as well as some long button up shirts for night wearing, jackets for both of them as well as an air mattress for Cadmus to sleep on and some food.

Naomi passes out their things "Thank you again, KOS-MOS. You've been a tremendous help." she says with a smile as she takes one of the long shirts and slips into the bathroom to change.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 15, 2015 10:07 am

Cadmus could tell he had embarrassed her but he didn't say anything to that, there was nothing much he could say to that. Thankfully KOS-MOS came back to metaphorically save the day so to speak. He'd have to wait until Naomi got out before he got dressed. "How is Kitt doing?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2015 11:20 am

Naomi comes out of the bathroom, in her new night shirt. It was a bit surprising that NOS-MOS didn't get any undergarments for the two of them, so she had to do without. At least for tonight.

KOS-MOS looks over to Cadmus "Kitt is doing well. He requires very little to sustain himself. He will keep watch while you two sleep and I recharge." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 16, 2015 8:20 am

"Good to know. I'll be right back." Cadmus vanished into the bathroom himself before coming back out dressed. He was really thankful for the blow up mattress and from the looks of things KOS-MOS didn't need to sleep like a normal person would either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 16, 2015 8:23 pm

KOS-MOS turns to the front door "I advise caution. Kitt has informed me that a young woman has just landed in front of the apartment and if making her way to our floor and it's assumed that she's on her way to this room." she says.

Naomi jumps off the bed and looks to the door, then to the window "Should we make a break for it?" she asks as she moves to the window, readying to jump out if she needed to, despite them being on the third floor.

There was a knock on their apartment door "Hello? Miss Sylibus? My name's Mimi. I've been sent to protect you." calls a young woman's voice from the other side of the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Cadmus went by the door, of course they would say that. Then again logically they could easily break down the door if they after Naomi if they were worth their salt. "I'll open to see who it is, just stand back until I confirm." He said to Naomi as he went over.

After a moment, he cautiously opened the door slightly. "Can I ask who I'm speaking to and who sent you? I'm a bodyguard of hers."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 16, 2015 8:49 pm

The girl nods "Like I said already, my name's Mimi and I've been sent by Miss Sylibus's biggest supporter, Ultra-Tech, to keep her safe from The Tylon Corporation." she says.

She bows "It's nice to meet you, Mister Bodyguard. May I come in?" she asks
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Cadmus mulled it over then stepped aside after a bit of thought. "Cadmus and go ahead."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Mimi nods as she walks on inside and looks around "Thank you for your hospitality!" she says a bit too enthusiastically. She focuses her gaze on Cadmus "Oh my, you're quite the handsome one aren't you?" she says.

Then looks to Naomi "Oh! Excuse my manners. I'm Omega Fulgore Unit 2100: Codename - Pixie." she says with a bow "But you can just call me Mimi." she says with a smile.

KOS-MOS looks over everyone in the apartment, then sets something on the small coffee table by the door and heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 16, 2015 9:31 pm

"Nice to meet you Mimi. And this is.."
He trailed off as KOS-MOS walked off without a word. "Don't mind her. I'm guessing you're an android?"

He noticed he was running into a lot of other artifically made beings besides himself lately today.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Mimi nods slightly "I'm a bio-droid. I have organic and cybernetic parts. But please, don't confuse me for a cyborg, because I'm not one." she says.

Naomi was thinking about going after KOS-MOS when she seen the android place the card she gave KOS-MOS on coffee table. However, she figured she and Kitt would only be staying around until reinforcements came and it seems they had.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 16, 2015 10:27 pm

"That's a first, even for me."
Cadmus said after the reveal, though he wondered what the main difference was more then anything. "Anyway, we'll be trying to get some sleep but try to make yourself comfortable while you're here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 16, 2015 10:37 pm

Naomi didn't just wonder the difference "Um, forgive me for being rude in asking this, but what's the difference?" she asks "Between a cyborg and a bio-droid?"

Mimi looks over to Naomi and blinks in surprise "A cyborg is a person who has cybernetics added to them in order to sustain or enhance their life. A bio-droid is Born with the cybernetics already in place and doesn't need them attached." she explains.

Then she looks around "Um, where shall I sleep?" she asks "And, if possible, do you have anything for me to wear to bed too?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 10:42 am

Cadmus thinks a bit. "You can use that air mattress. As for clothes, ask Naomi. I'm not sure how much KOS-MOS brought for her. If not we're going have to go out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Naomi looks towards the bags that KOS-MOS brought them "There's a pull over in there that might fit. It's a bit shorter then this one, so, yeah..." she says.

Mimi looks through the bag and finds the shirt, then turns to the others "If you'll excuse me." she says as she heads into the bathroom to change.

Naomi looks over to Cadmus "I don't know about her..." she says in a low tone "She seems...well, she doesn't seem like any kind of protector I've ever seen." she mumbles.

About that time, Mimi comes out, dressed in that pull over. Her pink panties were showing, since the shirt was a bit small. She walks over to Cadmus "So, are we going to share the same bed?" she asks "I think I might like that."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Cadmus was taken back by this. "Uh...not exactly what I had in mind. I was going to take the floor while you took the bed, it couldn't really fit both of us that well anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Mimi gets a slightly disappointed look on her face "I suppose I understand." she says as she inflates the mattress and lays down on it. Naomi gives Cadmus one of her blankets and a pillow.

After everyone was all settled in for the night, Naomi flicks off the lights. She decided it would probably be best to save what she wanted to run across her bodyguards, until tomorrow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Cadmus made himself as comfortable as he could, he was used to this which is why he choose end up sleeping on the floor. Besides, he wouldn't feel right having Naomi or Mimi on there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2015 1:17 pm

As the night slowly dragged on, something felt off with Cadmus. It felt like there was someone next to him, their head on his shoulder and their hand on his chest. As it turned out, there was. It was Mimi! She had passed up the air mattress to be next to Cadmus for whatever reason.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Cadmus wasn't too heavy of a sleeper, it's what kept him alive all this time after all. That was why the movement of someone moving by right by him and touching him woke him up slowly from his groggy sleep.

He didn't really have the heart(that was a funny one he guessed) to get her off. So resigned, he just allowed her to get some sleep. Besides worse things then having a attractive woman sleeping by them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Those worse things being, sleeping in a small room with Two attractive women and while one tries to get into your shorts, the other would eventually awaken to find a Very interesting sight in the morning.

Fortunately, as morning came, Mimi decided it Might be best if she went back to her own bed, at least for now. So she leaves Cadmus, al though with a heavy sigh of longing, and heads back to her own bed.

About fifteen minuets later, Naomi wakes up, bright eyed and cheery! She was one of those rare 'Morning People'. She streches with a content sigh. Then she does some basic streches to loosen up her muscles and joints.

Then she does some basic Tai-chi to get her energy flowing and then heads into the shower. Once she gets out, she feels ready to tackle the world!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum