Waiting

2 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Waiting - Page 9 Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 1:56 pm

"..I don't think its a good idea for any organization to have that much power, but that's just me.
" Cadmus said after a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Naomi nods "True enough. But the governments think otherwise, so long as there are so many nonhumans wandering around. Some of them are very dangerous." she points out.

She's been nibbling at her meal as they've been talking "There's rumors that the different governments want to do to the other nonhumans as they've done to my people. Have them register their race and abilities." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Cadmus was reminded why he didn't care for earth too much as far as living there. Granted, there were far more strict and worse places to live. "That can either go really well, or really poorly. Guess we'll see, IF it comes to pass."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 2:34 pm

Naomi nods slowly, lost in thought "I suppose..." she mumbles "Sometimes I wonder if there will ever be a way for all of us to live together in relative peace." she mumbles "The Hylians do it with three other races in Hyrule, so why can't we get there?" she asks no one in particular.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 2:43 pm

"I don't know Naomi. It might be part because those races don't have special powers and gifts. At least, not like the one's here. Normal humans are effectively powerless without techology on their side. Then you have people who can do things like blow up buildings and the like. Even if say 90 percent of a group is good and obeys the laws, if one very powerful member of that group does something it leaves a impact."

He sighed. "One bad apple and all that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 3:27 pm

Naomi slowly shakes her head "That's...not entirely true..." she says slowly "I've heard of Humans gaining great power. More then a match for most of the nonhumans." she says.

"But think about it this way, if things go according to the governments plans, chances are good that they'll got others of the same race as the 'bad apples' to track them down and arrest them." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 5:00 pm

"I heard too. But I'm strictly speaking for the majority normal Joe's and Jane's then the outliers of the race.
" Cadmus said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Naomi nods "True, I suppose. Still, this is a very delicate situation and I must take small steps to ensure that nothing goes wrong. Because one setback, could put all this work to ruin." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Cadmus shrugged. "I'll leave that sort of thing to you. Politics and the like have never really been my strong point but I'll what little I can to help."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Naomi nods with a smile "And I appreciate that. Thank you." she says. She had finished her meal, well, most of it. She asked for a takeout box for the rest of it. It was time for them to head back to the apartment.

She pays for the meal and heads out. Kitt was right where they left him and so was KOS-MOS. Naomi climbs in "If I may inquire, how was your meal?" the transformer asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 6:24 pm

"It was pretty good, its been a while since I had the stuff." Cadmus climbed into the 'car' as well, you couldn't really call them a car.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 6:39 pm

On the contrary, Kitt was very much a car at the moment. Still, 'Transformer' would be a more accurate description. Kitt starts off "I assume we're heading back to the apartment?" Kitt asks.

Naomi nods "Yes, please." she says "Dinner was also fabulous. Thank you for asking." she says.

For safety sake, Kitt and KOS-MOS decided to change the hotels. Naomi heads inside as does KOS-MOS. The problem was, there were only two rooms in the apartment. The main bedroom and the bathroom and there was one bed.

Naomi looks around "It's a bit small, but I suppose that's a necessary evil." she says as she sits on the bed and looks to Cadmus "So, what are we going to do for the rest of the night?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 6:59 pm

The sitting on the bed and the last question put certain thoughts that shouldn't be there. But that was natural being in close distance to a woman you found attractive.

Get your mind out of the gutter Cadmus, she doesn't think of you that way.

Cadmus went to sit down on the bed. "That's a good question, I'm really not sure. This apartment is pretty small and there's only so much we can do it. Maybe kill some with the T.V.? I'm just wondering about bed arrangements, I could sleep on the floor and you take the bed." He offers, he was her bodyguard so he figured he'd have to rough it anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Naomi shakes her head "No. I wouldn't feel right with you sleeping on the floor while I'm on a comfy bed." she says "I'm sure we'll think of something." she says. She was more concerned about what she was going to wear to bed. They left the other place in such a hurry that they left everything behind. Including her clothes...again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 8:54 pm

"Come to think of it, I didn't get a chance to grab Either of us more clothes so we should go shopping soon." Cadmus said thinking. "We could go tomorrow, or tonight if you want to do it now. I don't think you have anything to wear so.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 9:02 pm

Naomi giggles lightly "Silly, if I didn't have anything to wear, then I wouldn't be wearing anything right now." she says as she nudges him playfully "But you're right. We do need to go shopping for clothes." she says.

KOS-MOS steps forward "I can handle this matter." she says "I already have your measurements. So finding clothing that'll fit, won't be a problem." she says.

Naomi nods with a smile "Thank you, KOS-MOS. That would me much appreciated." she says as she gets up and takes out one of her cards "Here, you can use this to pay for anything you feel like getting. Also, it might not be a bad idea to get yourself something as well." she says, referring to the type of outfit KOS-MOS is wearing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Cadmus faintly blushed. "We'll, I didn't mean it exactly like that.." He turned to KOS-MOS nodding. "Thanks we apperciate it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 9:44 pm

KOS-MOS heads out after talking with Kitt for a bit. Naomi sighs as she looks out the window. She seemed to be far away again. Dwelling on the past, as she tended to do when she had nothing else To do. She was feeling sad, because she had left something behind that was precious to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Cadmus picked up on something seemingly bothering Naomi from the sigh. "Naomi? Something wrong?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 10:05 pm

She blinks in surprise "Huh? O-oh. No it's nothing. I was just lost in thought is all." she says, getting up "I'm going to take a shower and probably hit the hay." she giggles lightly at the joke she just made.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Cadmus wasn't convinced but he let it drop and smiled faintly. "All right, I'll be waiting for you." He guessed maybe they'd share the bed? Then there also KOS-MOS to consider as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Naomi heads into the bathroom and into the shower. The good thing about a shower, was that no one was around to see you crying.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Cadmus really worried about Naomi, he knew she was hiding some of the things that bothered her because he himself was used to holding it in as well. He was at a complete loss as of how to help her though, this..was not his best area but he would try.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Naomi finished her shower and comes walking out in a towel, having nothing else to wear to bed. At least not until KOS-MOS comes back with their new clothes. She wonders if KOS-MOS had the good fashion sense to get her something that didn't look odd.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Cadmus noticed that, it was hard Not too espeically with that sparkling hair of hers. It made something of his..quite painful but he did his best to hide it with one of the extra pillows laying around. "Feeling a bit better?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum