Waiting

2 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Waiting - Page 14 Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Mimi lets out a nice loud moan as he begun his work with renewed vigor and he was right, her back was arching and her breasts were bouncing quite nicely "♥Ohhh...Ahhh!♥" she moans in absolute pleasure "This is...Positively Devine!♥♥" she moans in delight.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Cadmus was only encouraged by her visible physical reactions and the sounds she was making. It was almost addicting that way. He still kept thrusting into her even as groans mixed with her moaning. Even if it was just physical, part of him was still surprised a woman as attractive as Mimi had taken a interest in him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2015 10:39 pm

It was clear that Mimi was close, because of her increased breathing and her louder moans, but that didn't seem to stop her or even slow her down. She wanted more and she wanted harder.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 29, 2015 7:39 am

Before too long, Cadmus had his first orgasm in their new session, but it only made him stop for just a moment and nothing more. A part at least deep down should have wondered about pregancy. He wasn't sure if he could have kids or not; it wasn't something he ever asked Rachel. Similarly, he had no clue if Mimi could and neither of them to his knowledge were using any kind of protection.

Not that he really cared at the given moment.

Cadmus picked up the pace, giving Mimi what she wanted as the bed began to shake more violently. He'd have one more bout with her in this position before switching.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Mimi was moaning loudly now with each of Cadmus's thrusts and she grabs the bed post as she hits her first, but surely not her last, for the night "♥♥AAAAHHHHH!!♥♥" she screams in an almost blind passion, then she suddenly relaxes, breathing hard as her bare body glistened with sweat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 30, 2015 8:53 pm

Between her moaning, the visual stimulation and tightening up on her orgasm Cadmus was unable to stop himself from having another orgasm. He came into again with a heavy groan, panting slightly to catch his breath. This didn't last too long; he was still hungry for the young woman under him.

The Heartless turned Mimi over so her back pressed against him, pulling her close as he wrapped his arms around her slim waist. Not wasting another minute, it wasn't long before he was pumping into her again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Mimi didn't object in the slightest and was even helping him as he gave her another working over, having gotten her second wind and was ready for more, herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Cadmus eventually pushed Mimi to her hands and knee's(something very easy to do considering their position) as he continued. He kissed the back her neck again as he kept at it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Mimi didn't go on her hands, but her knees yeah. He was hard to kiss her neck, since her rear was elevated, but not her torso. Still, she was loving all the attention that Cadmus was giving her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 30, 2015 11:46 pm

To this, Cadmus didn't care or mind, he just kept going. If Mimi was enjoying it like this, then that made things all the better. He stopped kissing her neck, since it was a bit hard from this way, but it didn't mean he stopped or let up on her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Oh Mimi was enjoying the hell out of this. Though Mimi wasn't really a big fan of behind, she wouldn't object. She mainly liked seeing the face of the person working her over, because it made it more enjoyable for her as well as gave them better access to her breasts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:04 pm

After a few more minutes of this, Cadmus ended up cumming inside of Mimi again. He was panting a bit but again wasn't really done with them just yet. To be fair, he thought of another position to try and moved around a bit until Mimi was the one on top of him this time around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Mimi didn't have any problems with bring on top, though, by nature she was very submissive when it came to intercourse. Still, she was enjoying herself and she was hoping that Cadmus was enjoying the view as well!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:35 am

Cadmus got the feeling Mimi liked to be dominated, which suited him more then just fine. He was just a firm believer sex should be a free giving mutual exchange. If you, yourself were dominant but your partner didn't like being passive the whole time, it was only fair you let them take the reigns sometimes as a compromise. People who just laid there like a dead fish with no signs of life were probably some of the worse for either gender. It would make one thing they either weren't into it, or just wanted to get out the way.

At the moment, Cadmus was just enjoying the view and feeling of it all. He'd switch back after, since her being dominated was what both of them liked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:49 am

Mimi wasn't complaining about being on top and she shows it as she bounces up and down on Cadmus, sliding him in and out as her breasts also bounce in time with the rhythm she was 'dancing' to, her moans were also in time with her motion as well.

She grabs ahold of Cadmus's hands and latches them firmly to her soft breasts as she continues to go to work on him. Her moans were gaining in volume, which could only mean one thing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:24 am

Cadmus breathing was getting a bit heavier as Mimi bounced on him, he could tell already she was getting close to another one. Kinda funny they always seemed to hit their limit around the same time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Mimi was working on Cadmus's with a vengeance as she finally reached what she was after, again "♥AAAHHHH!!♥" she moans in pleasurable bliss! Then she rolls off Cadmus, onto the bed, breathing heavily, her body glistening with sweat. She looks over to Cadmus "That...was the best." she says between breaths "Again?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:45 pm

"I don't think I Can go again." Cadmus chuckled a bit as he got his breathing under control. "At least not right at this moment. Probably best for a break."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Mimi gets a look of mock disappointment on her face "Ahhh..." she says as she gets a 'pouty' look on her fact "Then I guess I'll just have to get you back in the mood." she says, playing with his manhood.

There was a knock on the door "Housekeeping!" calls the familiar (to Cadmus) voice of Ness.

Mimi jumps up and heads over to the bathroom and grabs robes for the both of them "Uh! Just a minuet please!" she says as she quickly puts the robe on shoos Cadmus off the bed and throws a blanket over it.

She takes a breath and heads over to the door, opening it a crack to see who it is "Thank you, but I don't believe I shall be needing anything." she says.

Ness nods "I know. I'm here to talk to Cadmus." he says, as if already knowing he was in the room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:12 am

Cadmus sighed before going to make himself a Bit more presentable before opening the door. He could only imagine what Ness wanted to talk about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:21 am

Ness smiles at Cadmus "Hi. I have some news you may be interested in. While you and your, associate, were otherwise preoccupied, your charge had been appropriated by those who otherwise have more nefarious intentions for her." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Cadmus mentally cursed at that, preparing to go but stopped. "How the hell did they find them so fast? No, it doesn't matter. Do you know where they went?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Ness nods "Yes. I got Kitt and KOS-MOS going after them as we speak and from the sound of it, they're hot on the trail." he says.

Mimi blinks in surprise "Wait, how did you know they grabbed her in the first place? You're not working with them are you?" she asks, folding her arms and glaring at Ness.

Who just shakes his head "No. I felt a disturbance in the Force and went to check on it, figuring it might be Naomi." he explains, then eyes Mimi back "I think...you should probably leave and go back to Ultra-Tech. Cadmus and I have Real work to do." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Cadmus paused. "If Mimi is half as strong as she hints at, then she should be able to catch them them easily before they get to their destination."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:49 pm

Ness shakes his head "Mimi's sensors and scanners have a limited range of the general area. She can't sense the energy of someone from across the world." he says.

He looks over to the half naked biodroid "Besides, I think she's distracted you from your duties long enough." he says, then nods to Cadmus "Let's motor!" he says as he starts out.

Mimi jumps up, throws the robe off and quickly gets dressed and heads after Ness "Listen, You! I'm the best tracker you'll ever meet and I'm Much stronger And faster then you!" she points out, sounding mad "Never mind the fact that you're cute, you don't have Any say where I go and what's more, you can't Stop me!" she states.

Ness slams on the breaks and turns to Mimi, his eyes opening in a dangerous glare "Are you challenging me?" he asks slowly.

Mimi puffs up her chest, making her breasts look bigger "Absolutely! There's nothing you can do, once I'm at my full power, to stop me!" she declares.

Ness pulls out a small, gray device and flips it open. It starts making strange 'Beeping' noises as Ness taps a few buttons and then presses one single button, which causes Mimi to jerk slightly "I've disabled the power supply to your weapons..." he says and before Mimi could react, he taps another button, which causes Mimi to freeze "I've disabled your motor controls." he says in a cold tone as his finger hovers over a single button "And now, I will disable you...." he says in a low tone.

Then he flips his tricorder closed, leaving Mimi frozen in place, but still active "I believe I've made my point." he says evenly as he walks over to Mimi "Know your opponent. If you knew that I was able to shut you down, you would have never blindly challenged me. I know everything about you, but you know Nothing about me or what I'm capable of." he points out.

He turns from Mimi and starts off "Don't challenge me unless you're certain you can win. Because next time..." he stops and looks over his shoulder "I'll shut you down for good." he says in a cold, emotionless tone, before starting off once again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum