Dawn of the First Day!

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dawn of the First Day! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dawn of the First Day!

Post by Namey Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Bart waves a hand "Oh, the Arch Bishop doesn't have time for the everyday stuff. It would probably be best to ask a city council member." he says.

Simon throws him a glare, then looks to Vira "What my young comrade means, is that the Arch Bishop is very busy and would be faster to ask a council member." he corrects.

Jennifer nods "Yes. The Arch Bishop's word is absolute law. You have to remember, the Arch Bishop is the chosen of our Mighty and Powerful God, The Great Galford, to govern and guide our people." she explains "The day to day runnings of the different cities have their own city councils, made up of different lords and ladies of the lands, who handle such matters." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Vira nodded slowly, Bart didn't seem to mean any harm he just seemed to lack a bit of tact from what she saw so far. "All right. It's something to keep in mind for later, but I'm no rush as is so its a moot point."

"Hm.."

Espen supposed that could be a double edged sword. "Tell me something. Has there ever been Outcast for people who decide to live outside the cities simply because they don't agree with the politics?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Simon nods "As you wish." he says "If you will excuse us, we must make our rounds." he says as he nudges Bart, who also nods and takes off "Ladies." Simon says, then follows.

Jennifer shakes her head as the airboat docks "No. Outcasts are criminals and traitors." she says "There are plenty who live outside of the politics of the cities. Like the ones who live in Inferno Village. They have their own rules and laws and they aren't Outcast." she says as she gets off and starts towards the Grand Hall.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Espen didn't comment further about it, though it did confirm the term Outcast Was strictly for crimminals and the like or so he was told.

He was honestly curious of the inner workings of the Grand Hall and the kind of people inside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Inside the Grand Hall, it was just as spectacular as the outside. There were machines, much like the airboats, set up as elevators with operators and everything. There was no high ceiling, each floor was about a decent story and some were two stories.

Jennifer leads Espen to an elevator and they head upwards. When they get to the sleeping quarters, Jennifer leads Espen to his own room. Which was the size of a hotel suite. A two story hotel suite. "Well, here's where you'll be staying while in Capital City." she says "If you need anything, feel free to let the maids know. They're here to attend to your every need." she says as she bows slightly and closes the doors.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:15 pm

When you frequently visited such sights, after a while they lost a lot of their novelty that made them so special in the first place. Still, as a whole he liked the designs of the buildings he found here, it was very diferent from Earth and other places he had visited in the past.

After Jennifer left, he decided just to get used to the room and explore around inside to see what was there to kill time. After that, he supposed he'd talk to a maid or something if he needed anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:34 pm

There were some books on history and a few novels. Some were dramas and some romances. There was also a pulley of some kind. One would assume that it summoned the maids. The view from the balcony, however, was quite a sight to behold. As the Grand Hall was one of the largest towers in all of Capital City, from this height, one could see the Jade Forest that lay beyond the city walls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:39 am

Espen was intrigued by the history sections, though he had no interest in the romance ones. Hiromi would actually like those even if it was a little known fact and one would think she wouldn't be caught dead with them, but she had a soft side but not as many people knew about it.

He lost track of time reading.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:56 pm

It was a basic history about the Fire Plains and Mount Magmoor's first eruption and what the people of Inferno Village did to protect themselves. A Maid comes knocking on the door and opens it a little "Excuse me, Master, but your supper is ready." she says in a soft tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Espen closed the book for now and got up, he greeted the maid with a smile. "Thank you, I was getting rather hungry. My name is Espen, you are?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:10 pm

The maid curtseys "My name is Rosa, Master Espen." she says in an almost meek or bashful tone "I am to be your personal maid for the duration of your stay and any future visits to the Grand Hall." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Epsen took note of this before going on. "Rosa? We'll its a pleasure to meet you. The people that work with or under me I try to treat to the best of my ability. I'll do my best to make sure us working together is pleasant for the both of us, so please try to relax around me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Rosa bows slightly "If that is the young masters wish, I shall try my best to accommodate." she says "It there any else the master would wish of me?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Espen shook his head. "Nothing right at the moment thanks, just show me where I'll be eating."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Rosa nods as she motions for Espen to follow her "Right this way, young master." she says as she leads him to a grand dinning hall with tables Filled with food and drink of All kinds "Please help yourself and enjoy." she says with a light smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Espen suddenly found himself a bit more hungry then what he had before, it was likely the visual sight of things. "Thank you. Just curious, do you know where Jennifer is?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:01 am

Rosa shakes her head "I'm sorry. I can not say where Elite Guard Braxton is." she says, apologetically "If the young master wishes, I can try to find out." she offers,
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:05 am

Espen thought about it, then shook his head. "No, its all right I was just wondering is all." He supposed he had gotten so used to her company that when she was absent her presence was missed. He wasn't really sure when he had gotten this attached, but it had to be all the years he had known and traveled with them at this point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:21 am

She bows once more "As the young master wishes." she says as she stays by his side, tending to his needs as he ate. When his cup got empty, she would fill it, when his plates were empty, she would remove them. She seemed quite the dutiful little maid.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:26 am

While Espen was finishing up eating for the moment, he decided on a bit of small talk. "How long have you been working here Rosa?" Knowing how long Mystics were in terms of life span, it probably would have been a minute by his standards but not theirs.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:03 am

Rosa thinks "I have been a maid at the Grand Hall for about two hundred and ten years." she says "Which, really isn't anything to be proud of. Because there are some who had been serving the Arch Bishop for thousands of years." she says with slight reverence.

She looks over to Espen and blushes slightly "Uh, w-well. I have much to still learn about a great many things." she says as she gathers up his dishes "Let me takes these away." she says as she mousies away with the plates.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:11 am

Espen wondered if she was blushing about Alister or him but he let it drop either way. "Thank you. I think I'll be heading back to my room for now to finish my reading. Your people really have some interesting history."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:18 am

Rosa nods slightly "Some would say so, but I really don't think so." she mumbles "Having been isolated from others for so long, we haven't grown as a people. That's why the Mighty Galford had abandoned us." she says, looking downwards.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Espen after a moment gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "And that's in the past, the only thing we can do is focus on the present. Further if he truly abadoned you as a people he wouldn't have chosen Alister and given your people a chance to move in another direction. He would have just destroyed or sealed your home again and had been done with it."

He, honestly wasn't too keen about the 'Mighty Galford' for his own reasons but he never said anything out of it out of respect.

Why make a people and then not make more compatible with other races? Not only could they not have children with others, but their life span was so long that it outlived most others. So even if they Could, it would cause heart break on both parties. Instead of altering them to where they wouldn't have to be sealed away, he just left.

Perhaps he was too harsh, however. Maybe this Galford didn't but because when he realized it at the time, it was a bit too late or he literally just couldn't.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Rosa nods "Maybe, you're right. But it's not my place to judge The Mighty and Terrible Galford. He speaks, and we do. It's that simple." she mumbles, not really convinced by her own words.

She looks to Espen "If may ask, do you have any plans for tomorrow?" she asks, abruptly changing the subject "Visit the museum, perhaps?" she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum