Dawn of the First Day!

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Dawn of the First Day! - Page 14 Empty Re: Dawn of the First Day!

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Espen nodded a bit to that, and after a moment offered his hand. "We'll in that case, care for a dance to kill the time while we wait?"

Hiromi didn't say anything, she just let the two converse and after a bit of time went to go regroup with Vira and Kylie.

Nikki nodded, agreeing. "Yes, it would. Noreal's space travel isn't anything to write home about. It's a bit better then earth's. The only way we get anywhere is through portals really as far as really large distances. Would going into space be something you'd be interested in?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Jennifer shakes her head "Sorry. I don't dance. Besides, I should probably get your belongings together so that we can leave after the party ends." she says.

Alister chuckles as he shakes his head "No thank you. I prefer to have both feet on the grounds, so to speak." he says with a smile "Though, I know of plenty of others who would love the chance to explore the stars."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:41 am

"I'm ready to leave now actually if you are. I just have to let the others know I'll be leaving." Espen said.

Nikki smiled. "I understand, we all have our preferences and such after all. I don't like being out in the sea too much myself even if I didn't get motion sickness, I can't swim either."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Jennifer nods "Alright. I'll head to your room and have your belongings gathered up and as soon as the party is over, we'll head out." she says. Than starts on off to Espen's room.

Alister nods "You know, if you like, I can teach you to swim one of these days." he offers, seeing the chance to spend more time with Nikki that didn't sound weird.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Espen in the mean time went to go talk to Vira, Hiromi and Kylie to tell them their goodbye's. He didn't see Rosa though.

"My, if I didn't know any better I would think you wanted to see me in a bikini Alister."
She teased a bit. "I'm teasing, but no i wouldn't mind. My kind doesn't spend a lot of time in the water, it messes with our powers. If a Nosferartu is spending time with someone and they're wet its a sign of trust since we're weaker then normal."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Rosa was off doing her thing at the moment, which was tending to the other guests, along with the other maids. She was saying that it's been sometime since the Grand Hall was this lively.

Jennifer comes back, having had Espen's things sent on ahead. She only needed to inform the Arch Bishop, who was still in a private meeting with Miss Nakeen. Still, Mystics had Other ways of letting their kind know things.

Alister chuckles "Maybe I might at that." he says "Though, in all seriousness, I wouldn't have suggested it, had I know what water does to your kind." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Espen came to Jennifer after saying his good bye's to everyone Rosa included. "I'm ready to go."

Nikki shook her head. "It's fine. It's not like its painful or anything its more a annoyance and potentially dangerous if doing it around enemies but otherwise its fine. We have to shower after all."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Jennifer nods and looks to the Arch Bishop's study "My Lord Arch Bishop should be down shortly to see you off." she says.

Rosa curtseys to Espen "Young Master, it's been my supreme pleasure to have served you and I look forwards to many return trips in the future." she says with a smile.

Alister nods and was about to say something, when he pauses "Well, it seems that Espen is eager to head back to Earth, as he's all packed and ready to leave." he says, standing.

He offers Nikki an arm "Shall we see our friend off?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Espen smiled back. "It was nice meeting you. I'm sorry I had to cut the visit soon but I'm a bit busy I'm afraid." In all honesty, he was thinking of retiring soon. Not completely of course but he was definitely going to slow down and focus on himself for once, after he tied up some loose ends of coruse.

Nikki took his arm to go along with Alister, Espen was chatting with Rosa when he noticed the other two. "Alister and Nikki, it looks we'll be saying goodbye for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Rosa bows out when Alister shows up and Alister smiles at his friend "No. Not 'Good Bye'. Never good bye, my friend. Rather, 'Until next we meet'." he says.

He pats Espen on the shoulder "You have a safe travel, my friend. Please give my best to Alden." he says. One of his very few Human friends.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:01 am

"Not to worry, I will." Espen looked to Hiromi and the others. "I don't have to say this but look after each other while you're here. We'll see each other again soon I think. Jennifer, you ready?"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Jennifer nods "As ready as I'll ever be. We should make an indiscrete exit. No need to disturb the guests." she advises as she bows to Alister and looks to the others "With luck, I'll see you all soon enough. Take care." she says with a wave and a slight smile, then she starts out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:57 am

"Bye Espen and Jennifer!" Kylie waved to Espen and the Mystic who gave one of his own before following after his bodyguard.

Vira watched them leave, she wished them well in whatever they ended up deciding to do and go from there. For now, though, she would focus on herself and her family and friends here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:48 pm

It didn't take Jennifer long to get Espen to the Earth embassy and she gets all her papers in order as well as Espen's, before they set off. Back through the portal once more, heading back to Earth.

((Jennifer and all going with are out. Will start a new thread in Tokyo later.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:32 am

That's fine, I literally have no plans or ideas with Espen so gives me some time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2015 12:25 pm

((Um, so I guess this thread is closed due to inactivity. Alister's out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 12:32 pm

Crap, I'm sorry I thought it was closed that's why I didn't say anything. I guess I'll start something up new soon.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum