Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 4 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:31 pm

Buddy nods "Begin program." he says and he disappears as a bell rings and students come walking out of different doors, heading to their next class. A bald, older man in a wheelchair comes rolling up "Ah. Mister Santos. Welcome, welcome." he says with a smile "I'm Charles Xavier." he says, offering a hand to Emanulle.

"What makes us different, huh?" Jack says to himself "Hunters are like wild animals in a zoo. Sure they behave most of the time, but every so often, they'll attack to remind you that they're Still wild animals." he explains "We, on the other hand, are highly trained attack dogs, I guess you could say. We go after those who hurt our people." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:41 pm

The younger man smiled and shook the other's hand. "It's very nice to meet you Xavier. I've heard a lot of good things about your school." He of course hadn't really but he was playing along with it, if this was in real life he Definitely would have dome some research before hand. Michru was shyly hiding behind Emanulle, though she did wave a bit.

The Farian frowned slightly thinking. "We'll, I can't claim to be any sort of expert on Hunters, and the people I've talked to have very..mixed views on them. They are either basically glorified thugs for the state; brave men and women who put their neck on the line or in the middle basically cops so all around. How you view cops determines a lot too I guess. The ones that helped me and Suki didn't seem bad, but I guess you mean them as a whole. Me and Suki of course don't mind helping people of course but its never idea to jump into things. We don't have to sign a contract or anything do we?" He guessed some questions would come their way soon enough but it was really just a exchange at this point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Charles nods "Well, we try to give those who's gifts are just blossoming, a chance to learn how to control them and use them for the good of all." he says as he pears to Michru "It's alright, little one. We're all your friends here." he assures her.

Jack nods "Well, being a Super Hero isn't really for everyone. But the pros outweigh the cons in my opinion. Part of a team of men and women who dedicate their lives for the greater good and protection of all who can't protect themselves." he states.

"But enough about us for the moment, let's talk about you two." he says as he takes out the pieces of paper Marcen gave him [color=green]"I hear that you two are already part of a team? If I may ask, what do you guys battle against?"/color] he asks.

Suki shrugs slightly "Well, it's mostly just low level monsters we call Oni." she says lightly, as if it was no big deal "They come in all shapes and sizes, but we haven't met one that we couldn't beat. Right?" she winks at Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:27 pm

Michru paused, then slowly came out of her hiding place she was still shy of course but at least she wasn't behind her father's leg. "How about a tour to show her around? I'm pretty sure there's people around your age Michru."

Hiroshi nodded. "Yeah. They Have been becoming stronger though, so we have to be a bit more careful then in the past. We have Usagi who helps a lot with things too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Charles chuckles "Of course. We help gifted people of all ages." he says as he rolls into a class room "This will be your class room, Michru." he says. The class was empty at the moment, it was lunch time right now "If you would like, mister Santos, we can start your daughter as soon as tomorrow, if you would like." he offers.

Fumitsuki frowns and jabs Hiroshi in the ribs. She wanted to give the positive impression that they were doing quite well for themselves.

Jack nods "Such is evil. Always crafty and always trying to out fox the heroes. And speaking of talents, if I may ask what your might be?" he asks "You don't need to tell me, of course, but it'll help us decide if being a Super Hero is your calling." he says.

Suki sighs "I'm a magic user. I can transform and use spells." she says simply.

Marcen moves close to Jack and whispers something to him. He nods and mumbles something back to him "Do you have an extensive list of spells or just a handful of useful spells?" he asks.

Suki shrugs "I have a handful of spells. They aren't really much, but they've always got the job done." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:47 pm

He thought they'd be starting today but if it was part of the program he'd roll with it. "Yeah, that's fine Xavier. How long has this school been around?"

Hiroshi looked a bit sheepish, he was just a honest person so if there wasn't a Really good reason to lie he'd have a hard time too. Lying to look better may look good for the others but he always thought honesty was the best policy with this sort of thing. Though time would tell how that would play out exactly.

"We'll..I'm what's called a Farian. I don't have any fancy magic spells or anything I just use my natural powers, fire manipulation and enhanced stats, basically." He says. Hiroshi didn't know of course Jack knew about them and such already, due to Natomi.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Charles sighs, contently "This institute has been around for many years and we've helped many gifted individuals take control of their lives and their abilities." he explains "Some go on to lead productive lives, while others stay on at the school and teach the younger generation." he says with a hint of fatherly pride.

Suki sighs, then focuses on Jack "Okay, we told you about us. Now it's time you told us about you." she reasons.

Jack nods "While I can't speak for the whole team, I can tell you about myself." he stands "First of all, I'm a Homo sapiens superior. Or Mutant, in my world." he says simply.

"I can absorb the energies that other nonhumans give off and use their powers as my own. In addition, I gain the ability to fly, super strength and super invulnerability as well as the ability to discharge hot plasma in the form of energy beams from my hands." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:12 am

They Really put in a lot of effort in this. It almost troubled Emanulle since it had ethical concerns but he was pretty confident that was handled and thought on already or Jack would have made sure it was adjusted.

He smiled at Michru who slowly smiled back. "See? Nothing to worry about. You'll be just fine when you start Michru. We'll be going for now but start tomorrow, it was nice meeting Xavier."

"Welcome to our humble home, young ones."

Hiroshi looked up to see a woman with darker skin and silver/white hair. Something was different about them but it was to be expected considering Where it was.

"I'm Ramona Menes, its a pleasure to meet you both. There are three others to our group but they are..preoccupied with their own things should I say." Ramona finished.

The Farian nodded. "Hiroshi, nice to meet you. We were just talking and getting to know everyone and what they can do."

"Hm.." Ramona tapped her chin. "If just speaking for myself, I can fly, manipulate energy, Solar that is and have enhanced physical stats." 'Enhanced' was a huge understatement considering she was a lot stronger then the average meta humans on earth physically but she was being modest.

Hiroshi got the gist of it, he did most of those things himself even the flying part. He turned to Macen. "And you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:55 pm

Buddy was waiting for Emanulle outside of the institute "So, what do you think?" he asks "If it's not what you were expecting, we can adjust it or even try a new program." he points out.

Marcen shakes his head "Sorry, but that's got to stay a secret. Need to have some surprises, incase you ultimately decide that our team isn't for you, that is." he says.

Suki nods "I suppose you're right." she gets up and brushes her skirt off, smoothing it out "Well, thank you for your time. If it's alright, me and Hiroshi would like some time to talk things over." she says, politely.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Emanulle paused, turning to Michru. "It's ultimately up to you. Do you like it so far?" The little girl nodded her head.

The Arkon smiled and turned back to Buddy. "It looks she'll be going to this place."

"That's perfectly fine. Happy travels to the both of you."
Ramona said pleasantly.

Hiroshi nodded and moved his way out with Suki so they could talk in peace. He got a decent vibe from the bunch so he was willing to at least try to see if it really was for them, or not but ultimately it was up to Suki and Usagi since there was no I in team.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Buddy looks pleased "That's great! Computer, end program." he says as the holodeck shuts off. All except Buddy.

"I'll set up a schooling program that will automatically start up at a certain time, that way you only need to show up." he says "Also, if you want to change the program or leave when it's running, just say 'Arch' and the archway and doors will appear." he explains.

Jack watches the two leave, then turns to the other two with him "Opinions?" he asks. He would have liked to have conducted this interview with just him and Marcen, since he made initial contact, but oh well.

Marcen shrugs "Hiroshi looks convinced, but Suki doesn't and she's hiding something that may be important." he says "If you like, I can follow them and see if anything comes up." he offers.

Jack shakes his head "No. We answered their questions to the best of our abilities. We shouldn't do anymore then that." he says as he decides it's time for him to get back to work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Emanulle was happy with the set up more or less. "What time are thinking of? Michru is a rather early riser more then I am. So maybe around seven."

"It's hard to base things off a single meeting, but so far it seemed all right. Whether we see them again or not seems to more fall on that young woman and their other friend since it feels he wouldn't go without them."." Ramona says, she turned to Jack. "When does the meeting start?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Buddy nods "Seven it is. I'll post a memo that holodeck three is going to be unavailable from seven am to two pm. Classes will start at eight and don't worry, this Xavier character is Very good at what he does." Buddy assures Emanulle.

Jack nods "Well, if we see them again, awesome. If not, I wish them luck." he says simply "I would think..." he looks at his watch "Half an hour. Briefing three. If you don't know where that is, you can either ask Buddy for directions or use the map on the wall panel." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:48 pm

"I had a feeling of that when I was talking to them, but it was nothing more then just a hunch. One question before we go, this Xavier, is he based off a existing person?"
Emanulle asked.

The half Goddess nodded slightly. "That's fair. I was wondering if it would be all right should I bring my family here like Emanulle has done. I have a fiance and his two young daughters around Michru's age. Usually I got around this when I did my..work by simply assuming my alter ego Rashida as you know but the enemies are a bit different; I don't think it would be hard for them to find out eventually it was me despite the look and voice change."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:47 pm

Buddy shrugs "According to the files I have access to, it says he's based on a real person. But I can find no association of him with any of the Omega Team members." he says.

Jack nods "Sure. I mean, if there's even a remote chance that they would be in danger, then absolutely bring them on in." he says "That's if they got no problem packing up and head to a secret Super Hero base, where they'll have to lay low until we handle this current crisis." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:43 pm

"Hm..something to think about, maybe I'll ask Jack about it later since I'm curious. Anyway, I'll let you go." Emanulle took Michru's hand and headed out of the holodeck at least for the moment.

While Michru was always quite, Emanulle did feel some of her being withdrawn had to deal with her birth parents which was a very..touchy subject with Emanulle for a number of reasons.

Ramona smiled. "Thank you. And you're correct its something to discuss but I don't doubt they'll come if they think there's any possible danger. I'll have it handled after the meeting. In the mean time if you need me I'll be waiting in my room." She figured she could at least talk them via cell first before talking in person.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:38 pm

Jack nods "Okay. I'll see you at the meeting, then." he says as he goes back to work. He was also writing down relevant topics that he would like to talk about. From recruitment to patrols to Hunters. Hopefully it would be a productive meeting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Emanulle went with his intial idea of checking on Alice, if she was asleep or occupied then he'd just leave her be until they had that meeting of theirs. When he reached her room he knocked. "Alice? Are you awake?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Alice was still sleeping. It was a long night of brooding over past mistakes and nothing that could be done about them now. Still, it was probably time to get up, she supposed. She rolls out of bed, still sleepy, and taps her com "Yes...I'm awake." she mumbles, stifling a yawn as she makes her say to the bathroom.

Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:19 pm

That was as good as he could hope for. "All right. I'll see you when you're done." Alice probably needed to get cleaned up and such anyway and by the time she was done, the meeting might even be underway probably."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:43 pm

After Alice gets out of the shower and dressed, a chime sounds "Attention, there's going to be a general mandatory meeting in five minuets in briefing room three." Buddy says over the PA "There's a general, mandatory meeting in briefing room three in five minuets." he repeats.

Alice sighs and wanders out of her room. She knew where briefing room three was, so it wouldn't take her long to get there. When she got there, Jack was already waiting, as was Marcen, who was standing upside down on the ceiling, arms crossed and eyes closed, like the ninja he was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Emanulle had gotten Michru taken care of, who at the moment wanted to get a bit more sleep. Seeing as the meeting was more for adults in mind, that was perfectly fine with him as any.

He wasn't the first to arrive; Natomi beat him before he came followed lastly by Ramona.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Jack stands up to greet everyone "Alright. Welcome, welcome. Have something to eat or maybe drink." he offers "Help yourselves. I can always replicate more." he says.

Marcen drops down from the ceiling and takes a seat as he pulls out his notepad "I'm good. Let's just get the meeting underway, please." he says.

Jack nods "Alrighty. First of all, welcome back two of our long lost members, Natomi and Ramona. Your absents has been missed." he says "This is a general, open floor meeting. Any issues or concerns as well as any thoughts or ideas, please feel free to share them." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Natomi after a moment of seeing no one else speak up cleared her throat. "I think we should schedule for team exercises we haven't already done so we can all know how the other person works and improve it. It's also just a generally good idea to get stronger as you never know if we'll need it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Jack nods "That's a great idea. Team building exercises and I have Just the program for it." he says "Anything else?" he asks.

Marcen nods "It might be a good idea, since we're Super Heroes, to Actually do some super heroing by going out on patrols and stopping crime." he says, as if that was something they should have already been doing.

Jack nods again "Good point. I'll take to Buddy and set up patrol times that'll work with everyone's schedules. Anything else?" he asks.

Alice raises an uncertain hand "What about money?" she asks "A lot of these super gadgets look like they cost a lot and I don't have that much money to spare." she says in a mousey voice.

Jack shakes his head "Not to worry. I have that all covered and very soon I'll be issuing you all your very own team credit card that you can use for whatever you want." he stats.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next