Road trips

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Road trips - Page 4 Empty Re: Road trips

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:21 pm

It took a bit for the kitchen in the building to get their order up to the castle. But it was Good! With the way Angel often acted, one would have expected her to eat like she was starving. This wasn't the case, however, she ate like a proper lady.

When she was finished, now that was another story. She latches onto Aron's arm, unknowingly snuggling it between her ample breasts and looks almost straight in the eye "So, where are we going?" she asks, an adventurous smile on her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Aron tried not to pay attention to it, Angel didn't do these type of things on purpose. "I know pretty much all the stuff in the castle on the top, but do you guys have anything like a basement underground?" If she was feeling adventurous then a change of pace wouldn't hurt and if it helped get her mind off Lost leaving soon even better.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Angel thinks for a bit "I don't know. I haven't spent much time in this castle." she says as she lets go of Aron's arm and wanders over to the elevator "I don't see any basement here." she says, looking at the buttons on the inside.

That elevator, however, only took them to the top of the offices and castle. It was the other elevators in the building that they wanted. They ran the length of the whole building.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Aron was looking around for things, anything really when he noticed the other elevators. "How about these ones? Even if there's not a basement there has to be plenty of other places we can explore."

He'd really have to see exactly which went to what though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Angel looks over "I don't think those are anything important." she says. Since there was only one elevator in the castle, and Angel was in it, she was starting to get antsy to leave.

She runs over to Aron, grabs his arm once more (again between the breasts) and drags him over to the elevator "Come on! Lets go exploring!" she says as she hits the button.

The elevator heads to the top of the building, which were the private offices "Sooo..." she says, smiling at Aron "What do you want to do? Use the stairs to go from floor to floor or the elevator to straight to the bottom?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:43 pm

It looked like he was maybe going to need a cold shower, again but he forced himself to think of less then pleasant things to refocus.

He really didn't care either way, but if he had to pick something. "Let's go straight to the bottom, then work our way back up."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:47 pm

She blinks at him "If that's what you wish." she looks over the panel and finds the basement button, which was just the basement level parking garage. She seemed a bit disappointed that there wasn't a secret dungeon or anything. Still, she presses the button and the elevator starts to move. She kept Aron's arm firmly between her bosom, not even noticing she was doing it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:22 pm

It was then Aron noticed the thing with the arm, it was starting to make him think. He was Pretty sure Angel wasn't doing it on purpose but it was literally the first time he ever recalled her doing it. Maybe if she didn't understand conciously, subconciously she was trying to get his attention?

With how Angel was, you never really knew. Though once could just be a concidence, more then once maybe but three times he didn't think so much anymore. He didn't mind Angel being a bit more subconciously affectionate though regardless; it made him pretty happy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:06 pm

As soon as the elevator stops and the doors open, Angel shoots out like a bullet! She wanted to see if she could find a secret entrance to some underground dungeon. She seemed itching for adventure of some kind. Though, she wasn't exactly dressed for an adventure at the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:12 pm

Aron chuckled as he went after her. "Slow down Angel its not going anywhere." Angel was almost always in a good mood so that was a postive thing you could say about her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:21 pm

She stops her search "Oh. Yeah, I guess any secret dungeon or laboratory really isn't going anywhere." she says as she wanders around the parking lot. She seemed disappointed that she hadn't found any hidden entrances.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:23 pm

"There might be something hidden, but I doubt it. If we don't find anything we'll just check the other floors." Aron said as he followed behind her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:30 pm

She stops by a ventilation grate "Oh! I found it! This is the entrance to the secret base!" she says, getting excited again as she drops to her knees and tries to pull the grating off. It was pretty solid, even for someone of her strength. She stands back up and stamps her foot (causing her bosom to bounce) "That proves it! There's something hidden down there! she turns to Aron, her eyes full of excitement.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Aron moved over, trying to ignore the bouncing of Angel's chest. "Do you need help moving it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:56 pm

Angel inspects it closer and shakes her head "No. I believe I can fit in there." she says, then closes her eyes, concentrating. Her body shimmers and begins to fade into a cloud white of mist!

She floats through the grating and reforms into herself. There was room enough for her to crawl in the vent "I'll see what's down there and let you know!" she calls as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:07 pm

(On a bit late, seemingly random note; I find Angel holding onto Aron like she does cute)

Aron wasn't too sure about her going on her own but she was already gone before he could protest. He probably shouldn't worry too much he knew, but in a way it balanced the friends out out. Angel went head first into things and was spotaneous, Aron sometimes over thought things and was more routine. He didn't really realize that fact until very recently.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:18 pm

All was quiet for a bit. It seemed that no one used this parking lot anymore, as there weren't any cars in it, save for an old company van and a few pieces of obsolete equipment.

Almost fifteen minuets pass and a white mist comes drifting through the air from a different vent grating. It takes the shape of a young woman and solidifies into Angel. She was filthy! She had dirt, dust and cobwebs all over her "As it turns out, there's no secret base here." she says, sheepishly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Aron frowned a bit as he came over, he was worried about nothing but Angel was a mess. "I guess we'll have to find something else. You should probably take a quick shower before we continue though, you're a bit of a mess now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:43 pm

She looks herself over "Huh?" she pats off her dress a bit "Oh wow. I'm a disaster." she says, still smiling "I suspect that you may be right. I shouldn't be walking around in such a state." she says.

She wanders over to the elevator, then looks around "It's pretty lonely here, isn't it?" she asks as the elevator door open "We might have to come here again in the future." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 pm

"I was actually expecting a bit more cars or people with how big this place is but maybe its partly due to it being morning too."
Aron followed after Angel.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Angel shrugs "Maybe. There's always people here, from what I recall from when I lived here." she says "Daddy was always either 'at the office' or he was out." she says offhandedly "Mother often worried about him, but he always came home to only her." she says with a smile as the elevator comes to a stop at the 'transfer' point.

Angel gets into the elevator heading to the castle. It was a short ride and once they get to the castle entrance, Angel gets out and heads to her room, stripping off the sundress and drops it on the ground, than kicks off her sandals and heads to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:23 pm

It took some a lot of self control when Angel to his surprise stripped down as headed to her room. That was the first time she had ever done it and it effected him more then he would have liked. There was a painful sensation in his pants and he already knew what that was. All he really wanted to do on a instirucal level was pin Angel against a wall or floor and pound her roughly until they both were too tired to move.

But bigger heads and sense prevailed the battle. "I..uh..I'll..take a shower after you I guess.." He said in a strained voice.

Sexual tension and romantic feelings sucked when they were one sided.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:34 pm

"Why wait?' asks the computer "Each room has a full bathroom, remember?" the computer reminds Aron "Mister Powers wanted the castle rooms set up like that so no 'unfortunate misunderstanding' can occur." it says.

Angel wasn't in the shower for too long and comes out, dressed in a buttoned up overcoat and sneakers. She had a hairband parting her hair as her bangs hung down in the front of her face "Are we all ready for another adventure?" she asks with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:38 pm

Aron was fine with that, he needed to calm himself down again so he took a quick cold shower, again. Luckily Angel was also more modest this time around. "Yeah why not? Day's still young."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Angel looks out the castle windows "But what shall we do?" she asks "Since there's no secret areas here, I don't know what we can do." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next