Road trips

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Road trips - Page 5 Empty Re: Road trips

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Aron thought a moment. "You said the reason you weren't going outside was because of the dress and such but now that you're dressed differently it should be all right, right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:54 pm

She shakes her head "I never had any intentions of checking for any secret areas outside. Everyone knows they're inside the main building, silly!" she giggles.

Then she starts to the elevator again "Maybe we can check on the other side of the building. I think we were looking in the wrong area!" she says, gung-ho once more. In time she would lose interest.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:20 am

Aron followed amused, he honestly didn't think they would find anything in this building at all but if it kept Ange's mind busy. He felt eventually she'd want to go outside when she wasn't able to find anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:59 am

They got back to the ground floor and Angel was in full 'detective' mode! Everything was a target for her attention. Lights, water fountains, vending machine, employees! Finally, her search leads her outside of the building, which meant she had finally lost interest.

And now, she didn't know where to go, so she decided to wander around New York and see where her feet took her. A beautiful young lady aimlessly wandering around one of the most aggressive cities on the planet? This must have been what Lost meant by her attracting trouble.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:10 pm

To the trenches they went, it seemed. Aron of course went with her to keep her out of trouble, company and the lack of anything to do for either of them. Really thinking about it, Angel was besides Natomi his only Real friend.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:00 pm

As the night dragged on, Angel was getting bored with walking around the city. Nothing was happening and so, she elected to head on home. Besides, there was a snow storm moving and Angel wasn't a fan of the cold.

As she gets back to the tower, she sees a familiar person waiting at the front of the building. It was Angel's friend and personal maid, Persephone. Angel, for her part, looked Thrilled to see her friend!

She rushes over "Persephone!" she calls as she grabs her friend in a bear hug and squeezes! "What are you doing here?" Angel asks as she lets go of her friend "How did you even find me?" she asks, positively thrilled!

Persephone smooths her dress "Lady Angel, the castle was in a complete uproar when he found out that you had left." she says "So while Medusa and Worgen were keeping the peace, I decided to find you and ask you back to the castle." the maid explains.

Angel shakes her head "Nope! I'm having too much fun. The castle survived this long without me and I have every confidence that it will continue to do so." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Aron was a bit surprised to see Persephone all the way over here but he wasn't too surprised she was able to find Angel since she was slash her bodyguard she'd have her own ways. "It's not in danger of being taken over by someone again is there?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:28 pm

The demonic maid shakes her head "No. But the creatures that dwell within are becoming quite violent now that they discovered that Lady Angel isn't in the castle any longer." she explains.

Angel shakes her head "They don't need me there to be nice." she says, still smiling "I've been gone for a bit and they only just now started to lose control when they found out I wasn't there." now it was her turn to explain "That means they've never needed me and only use me as an excuse to misbehave or act nice." she states.

Persephone was silent for a bit, thinking "You know, that actually makes sense." she mumbles "I've never noticed that until just now..." she says, thinking again "Maybe, I can have Medusa and Worgen use that to keep them in control." she pulls out a cell phone from her apron "If you'll excuse me." she says as she takes a few steps away.

Angel looks over to Aron "So, where do you want to go next?" she asks, still all smiles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Aron thinks for a minute. "I never really been to there, but I've heard of Central Park and want to see what its like. There's also the Statue of Liberty but I don't think we can visit it this late. That is, if you're not ready to just do something at home instead."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Angel looks over to the tower "We may go these places if that is your wish." she says "Though, I will admit, I have no idea where these places, other then the Statue of Liberty that is, would be located." she admits.

Persephone comes walking back over, stuffing the phone back in her apron "I have told Medusa and Worgen. They said they'll have a talk with the other creatures." she says as she moves behind Angel, like she always did when accompanying her lady.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Aron took out his phone. "We'll, we are in luck. My phone could lead us there with directions. It might be something worth getting later Angel, since even Persephone has one."

It was busy at the night, but that was to be expected but on their way to the park there was something interesting. A small dog, likely a puppy with how tiny it was laying in a carbox box, it had black fur with a red tinge in places. When the group approached, it got out of the box, showing by the fact on closer inspection it hadn't eaten much since its ribs were slightly showing.

There was something different about the puppy, not in the bad way but more in the 'Angel or Aron' kind of different. It slowly walked up to Angel, its tail wagging a bit but it looked tired. There was no collar on it either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:35 pm

Persephone was about to say something about her phone being an old flip phone, but Aron found a stray puppy. The demon maid knew, of course, what it was. She would ask Aron to take the dog somewhere once it was better. She was a demon, of course, but she wasn't heartless.

"Oh, this poor doggy!" Angel coos "Let's go to one of those hotdog vendors and get him some food." she says as she scoops the puppy up and starts to wander, looking for a vendor.

Persephone moves close to Aron "If this puppy is what I suspect, I ask that, once it's more healthy, that you find a good home for it." she says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:55 pm

The small dog seemed starved for any kind of physical contact so it was seemingly quite happy in Angel's arms at the moment. When Angel did find a vendor for a hot dog it scarfed them down almost to the point of choking but stopped itself.

Aron shrugged. "We'll, that's kinda the plan anyway I guess but why are you talking like that? It seems like just a dog to me." He did have experience with dogs, he had one when he was little. Dogs were intelligent social animals, if anything they picked up their morality from their owners in his experience.

Either way, Angel likely couldn't take care of a dog. Not with how her travels were like anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Persephone shakes her head "Either way, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to keep it. Lady Angel already has Cerberus, Devil Dogs, and Undead Hounds." she says.

Then she moves closer to Aron "On another note, how is Lady Angel doing, you know mentally as well as physically?" she asks in a low tone.

Angel was too wrapped up in the puppy to care about what Aron and Persephone were talking about.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Aron thought a bit longer. "She's fine with both. Angel..she's happy outside. I mean she's usually happy go lucky granted but when she was in the castle it always felt she wasn't too happy there. Being outside, its the happiest I've seen her since the last time she's been out. I'm happy she's happy and I plan to keep it that way as long as I can."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:13 am

Persephone nods slowly "And how are you holding up?" she asks softly "Last time you were a bit, uh, frustrated." she points out in a low tone "Is Lady Angel, um, teasing you?" she asks.

Angel looks over to the others "Let's take the puppy home. Get him nice and warm and fed." she says, snuggling the puppy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:25 am

Aron was a bit embarrassed, he scratched the back of his head. "In a way I guess but not on purpose but I'm all right for now." He was going to say more when Angel came back and he nodded. "All right, let's take him home and let the little guy get some rest then." The little puppy was feeling much better after it had gotten some actual food in its stomach. It yawned a little bit, signaling it was tired.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:38 am

It didn't take them long to get back to the tower or even back to the castle. They got back just as it started to snow. Angel cleared everyone for the castle and takes the puppy to her room so it could rest.

Then she wanders into the kitchen to get something to eat "Allow me to fix your meal, Lady Angel." Persephone says.

Angel nods "Thank you, Persephone. That's mighty generous of you." she says with a smile.

Persephone, for her part, shakes her head "Oh no, milady. It's my pleasure to make you a meal fit for a Lady of Castlevania." she says as she gets to work.

Angel sighs and wanders around the castle, bored once more. She wanders into her room and changes out of her current attire and into something a bit more casual, a tank top and shorts with knee socks.

She wanders over to Aron "I'm bored!" she wines "I want something to do, but I don't know what." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:30 am

Aron wanted to just relax at the moment, so he wasn't feeling up to entertaining Angel but a bored Angel was one that got into trouble so he'd think of something to keep her occupied for five minutes. "I have a few interesting games on my phone I can show you how to play if you like. In the old days it was rather crappy but they've come a long way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Angel shakes her head "No thank you." she says "I never could entertain myself with those video games." she mumbles "I shall lay down for a bit." she wanders to her room.

Persephone comes walking out "What would you like for supper?" she asks Aron and looks around "Lady Angel is resting I take it." she sighs "I swear, she's too active for her own good." she mumbles to herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Aron shook his head. "I'm not picky. I've had your cooking before so whatever it is, I'll enjoy it. And yeah, Angel is resting up for a bit. She'll mellow out when she gets older." Though the last part he wasn't completely sure on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Persephone bows slightly to Aron 'As you wish." she says as she heads back to the kitchen, but pauses and turns back to Aron "If I may ask, what would you like for dessert?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Aron thought about it. "Maybe a Cheesecake if we have anything for it." Really though he didn't mind too much about whatever he got in the end. [
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:25 pm

Persephone bows once again 'As you wish." she says as she heads back into the kitchen to finish her cooking.

"She's one strange lady, for a demon, that is." says Lost as he comes hobbling over to Aron "So, did I miss anything today?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Aron was about to his room and relaxing when Lost came and nearly gave him a heart attack. He sighed and then relaxed, but it was like the old man did it on purpose. "We'll, besides Angel getting a puppy not so much. And what do you mean 'strange'?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next