Road trips

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Road trips - Page 7 Empty Re: Road trips

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Aron was sleeping by the time Angel had came in but he groggily woke up after a bit only to notice a certain half vampire was there. He wasn't entirely sure he was even awake anymore but the 'realness' of it did take care of any doubts this wasn't real.

He was only confused why she was here in the first place but with Angel it could be just about anything with how she was. "..Angel? What are you doing in my room?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:52 pm

She blinks at his "I'm bored." she says in a 'matter-of-fact' tone "Let's find something to do." she says as her cheerfulness kicks in and she grabs Aron by the hand, trying to urge him out of bed to do something fun with her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Aron sighed a bit, but grudgingly allowed himself to be dragged along. If it would make Angel get some sleep but he had no idea what they could do at this time of the night she'd be interested in. Inside anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:23 pm

Angel didn't even let Aron get dressed as she drags him out of his room "Come on! Let's go flying!" she says as she drags him towards the balcony.

Suddenly, Persephone pokes Angel in the side with two fingers and Angel gets into a surprised reaction and freezes! When Persephone lets go, Angel collapses, completely passed out.

The demon maid sighs as she picks Angel up, she was still dressed in her maids uniform, as if she hadn't gone to bed yet "I apologize for this, Master Aron. Sometimes Lady Angel can be a handful. Please return to your chambers and get some sleep." she says as she starts to carry Angel back to her room "I'll make sure she doesn't bother you the rest of the night." she assures.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Aron looked gratefully to the maid. "Thank you. I don't mind spending time with her and keeping her company but sometimes its a bit much. I'll see you in the morning." He was in no shape to go anywhere in his clothes anyway and Angel in That outfit would definitely attract too much attention.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:09 pm

As promised, Angel had bothered Aron no more for the night. In fact, normally a morning person, Angel was still in her room. Persephone was busy making everyone breakfast.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Aron came down before too long. "Morning..." He then noticed a notable lack of Angel. "That's odd. Usually Angel is one of the first up. Is it because of last night?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:40 pm

Persephone nods "That nerve that I pinched last night usually puts her under for a spell. She'll wake up at about noon, convinced that last night was all just a dream." she says as she serves Aron's breakfast "Do you have any plans for today, Master Aron?" she asks as she sets some plates down for Angel's eventual rise.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Aron shook his head. "Not really, no. I've just been doing a lot of thinking of what direction I want to go with my life in general. No clue yet but I have plenty of time to figure it out for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Persephone shrugs "I'm certain you'll find your own path." she says as she continues to cook "Though, some have their destinies already set out before them." she says.

Angel comes stumbling down stairs, still very sleepy from the looks of it. She was still in her nightie. She had her hair in a loose side ponytail as she wanders over to the table "Morning..." she says "I'm hungry..." she drones on as she plops down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:34 am

He didn't like that word, destiniy. To him it almost made it seemed like they were chess pieces on a board to some unseen higher power.

"Morning Angel." Aron greeted, noticing before too long the puppy came out as well but moving a bit slowly. Either it just wasn't a early riser or it was still recovering a bit but it looked a lot better then when they first had found them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am

Persephone bows slightly to Angel 'Good morning, Lady Angel." she says as she serves her breakfast "Shall I get your daily attire ready?" she asks.

Angel waves a hand lazily, whole rubbing her eyes "Yes please..." she mumbles "Thank you, Persephone..." she drones on.

The maid lays down a couple of bowls for the puppy as well. One food, the other water. She bows slightly to both Aron and Angel, excusing herself as she wanders to Angel's room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:02 pm

"Still pretty tired? You're usually up around this time."
Angel seemed okay and Persephone had to know what she was doing during these years so he wasn't too worried about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm

Angel nods, stifling a yawn "I was really sleepy." she mumbles as she eats her food "We had probably better to back to traveling soon." she says, a bit more awake now that she got some food "I'm certain that Daddy will be home any day now and if he finds you here, he would get upset." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Aron didn't mind. "I'm fine with that. Any idea where you want to go next?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Angel shrugs "I don't know. There's really no place I desire to see. At least, nothing in particular." she says as she stands, already finished with her meal "I'm going to get dressed now." she mumbles, still tired, as she wanders upstairs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Aron scracthed behind the ears of the puppy after it came close. "You're lucky in a way you know? Once you get a good family you're pretty much set for life and don't have to worry about much else."

He was thinking of maybe applying his skills for that up and coming company ran by Calvine Mort. He'd feel like he'd actually be doing Something. Though if that fell through it meant he and Angel would be going their own ways since he doubted she'd want to come, much less stay,
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:36 pm

About fifteen minuets later and Angel comes bouncing down stairs. She was back to being her old hyper self "So, what are we going to do after we leave Daddy's tower?" she asks. She was dressed in her usual attire. Stylish skirt, thigh high boots, stylish long sleeved shirt (which was also part of her skirt), gloves that came to her elbows and her cape.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Aron turned to her when she came down. "I was actually thinking of heading to a place called Paragon Corps. It's a small up and coming company, but I think my skills will be useful there appyling for a job. Not guarntee's, but it'll be a start. It's suppose to be in this city somewhere."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Angel looks slightly downtrodden "Blahh! Sounds too much like work. No thank you, I'd rather play and worry about it later!" she says "However, if that is where you wish to go..and since you can drive and I can't, we shall pay them a visit." she says

She turns and starts to her room to get her belongings, but Persephone had already gathered them and left them in a bag by the elevator. She was currently gathering all of Aron's things for the trip now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:09 am

Aron chuckled, he had it about right after all about Angel's reaction about things. He finished what was left of his meal before too long and got his things; which was easy with Peresphone's help. The only thing left to do, of course was get directions to these Paragon Corps first. It wasn't too hard but it did take a minute or so.

However, once they got there he found the building while not completely plain didn't stand out at all really for the most part. Perhaps that was the point though. That did change once they got inside, it looked Much better inside a bit more advanced for lack of a better word.

In the downstairs floor were people, Aron was surprised there was no mental dector or something but maybe there was something else hidden? He wasn't sure how to feel about that.

A woman at a front desk greeted them after typing a few things down on a computer. "Hello there! What can I do for you today?"

Aron looked around then back to her. "I was just wondering if you have any openings."

A pause before the woman put a notepad away and smiled again. "Hm. I can say there are a few things open but it depends on the divison. This isn't the main building, you see. However, you can do it online but if you prefer it more personal then.." She reached under the desk and gave a application. "Fill this out. After its said and done, if interested after we do a background check we'll contact you. Mr Mort is away on business, but I can't say what it is."

Aron nodded. "Thank you." He turned to Angel. "We can go now, I know you didn't want to stay too long."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:46 am

Technology never did interest Angel. She was more of a 'People' person and though she couldn't put her finger on it, there was something about this place that didn't sit well with her. She looks to her maid and friend "Persephone, what's wrong with this place?" she asks.

The maid looks around "Nothing that I can tell." she says simply 'But I'll be sure to see about investigating if that is your wish." she says.

Angel shakes her head "Thank you, but I believe that won't be necessary. I don't see this place being in my future..." she mumbles, no longer smiling.

Persephone caught onto what Angel was getting at, but remained silent. It wasn't her place to interfere in personal matters.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:53 am

"What are you talking about?"
Aron asked Angel once they left the place. More in the particular 'not being in her future' it could just mean she has no plan or ideas of going back if she could help it or something else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:20 am

"Huh?" Angel looks over to Aron, slightly confused by his question "I don't know. There's something about that place that doesn't feel right to me." she says simply.

Persephone nods "Maybe it's not so much the building or the people, maybe it's the land it's on or even what it represents to you." she speculates.

Angel waves her off "Oh, don't be silly! That place doesn't mean anything important to me." she says, back to smiling "Let's just head off and see where the roads take us." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:23 am

Aron didn't really pretend to understand Angel half the time and he just shrugged before getting back into the car and driving off. "So there's other places we can visit. Seattle, California, maybe Texas? To name a few unless you just want to ride."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next