Echoes Of The Past

2 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Echoes Of The Past - Page 23 Empty Re: Echoes Of The Past

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 26, 2023 8:26 am

"Travis Lambort. Nice to meet you."
The other man shook his hand, and Charlotte was briefly quite to let them get acquitted a bit. "Are your other two friends present currently as well?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 27, 2023 10:44 am

Arrow shakes his head "No. May is our doing some shopping for her room and Flash is off brooding somewhere." he says "Say, wanna join me in the gym later for some light reps? I could use a spotter as strong as you look." he says with a grin, having just found a new workout buddy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 27, 2023 6:05 pm

Travis gave a small smile. "I would very much look forward to training with you. After all, complacency is the enemy. I'll meet the other two some other time when they're ready and available."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 31, 2023 12:20 am

Arrow nods "I'll catch ya later then." he says with a grin as he heads out, going to the elevator to hit the gym.

Lilith comes wandering back down, looking a little lost and confused until she sees Charlotte "Oh! Thank goodness I found someone. This place is like a maze." she says with a chuckle "Charlotte, my dear, if you have some free time, would you be willing to show me to the infirmary?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2023 8:10 am

Charlotte turned and smiled at the young woman. "I'd be glad to show you. In fact I can do it right now while also introducing you to one of our other new members. I need to show them anyway."

Seeing as that was a cue if ever heard one he went to shake her hand. "Travis Lambort. Nice to meet you." He hoped this wasn't yet another case of the name thing, although since Charlotte hadn't mentioned it, probably be fine.
________

Amy Rose decided today was the day she was going to visit Arrow. She wanted to spend some time with them, so what better way then finally check out the new dig they found themselves at? Hopefully he was actually there but worse case scenario could come back.

'You're a moron Amy! You could have called him!' At least that was that her brain decided on, as she went to send them a text if he was around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:46 pm

Lilith holds out her hand "Lilith Jefferson, but we've met before." she says "Outside of the interview office, remember?" she asks "I'm the new medic for this Cell, so forgive me when I say, I hope we don't see each other in That context." she says with a sweet smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:48 pm

There was a small pause, then something clicked. "Yes you're correct sorry. And yes, I hope I don't have to be much in the medical wing. Charlotte is showing me around the rest of the base, but I think we're almost done?" Of course, given there job it was likely he and others would need it at least a few times.

"More or less." Charlotte said with a nod. "Just your room after then you can do or go where you want."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:16 am

Lith nods to them with a smile "You both have a good rest of the day." she says as she heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:55 am

At the tail end of things, Charlotte led Travis to his room. "And here is your room. It's much by design so you can decorate it as you want. If you need help with anything or questions just ask me, Jonathan when they're around. Did you need anything else?"

The young man looked around, going to check out the room. It was plain but it was more then fine. "No thank you. I'll see you some other time Charlotte." And with that he was left to his own devices as Charlotte headed out the room.

It was overall a nice room and while the people had their quirks, as did everyone, in time he could hopefully be friends with all of them.

For now, it was time to settle into his new life and whatever else it may bring.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum