Echoes Of The Past

2 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Echoes Of The Past - Page 13 Empty Re: Echoes Of The Past

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:20 am

Charlotte didn't know how to feel about that just yet. She supposed it did depend who else showed up. Not like they had to accept everyone if they were a detriment to the home or group. "Well, guess we'll see how that plays out. It'll be interesting at any rate."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:39 am

The three psychics come back, but weren't carrying anything "Alrighty! We're all set and ready to rock and roll." Arrow says with a thumbs up and winning smile.

May had to keep herself from rolling her eyes "He means we're ready to head back to our new and improved base." she says.

Flash out two fingers to his forehead "I'll meet you all there..." he says as he blurs and disappears.

Arrow shakes his head "Always in a hurry. Never taking the time to just go slow and enjoy the scenery." he says as they start off.

It doesn't take them long to get back to the hospital and when they do, it was no longer run down, but brand new! As the four of them come walking up, Joyce comes out, a huge grin on her face "Huh? Huh? What do ya think?" she asks as she looks back at the building "It's exactly how we need it to be. Come on inside for the grand tour!" she says, motioning for them to come in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:56 pm

Jonathan was confused, as he looked around. "Sure. But I have to ask before Char's brain short circuit trying to explain in her mind. How did you manage to do this? In this short of time it should of been impossible."

Charlotte's brain, had indeed wrapped itself in metaphorical pretzels which is why there was no comments from the peanut gallery.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:28 am

Arrow takes his hand away from the wall and looks at Joyce "How much did it cost you, to hire them? How did you even get into contact with them in the first place?" he asks.

May raises a brow "Why, whomever do you mean? Who could you possibly be talking about?" she asks in mock confusion.

Arrow looks over to the group, focusing in Jonathan and Charlotte "Why, that would be Lee and Dino Smith, of course." he says.

May gets a fake surprised look in her face "Lee and Dino Smith? The creators of the Universal Sub-space Storage and Retrieval system? How Ever did you get Them to come here and work on our base?" she asks, seemingly already knowing the answer.

Joyce looks a bit sheepish and looks away from the group "I, kinda signed over... ten percent of all mission earnings that we make... over to them..." she mumbles. Then she looks over to the group "But the good news is, we got a fully working safe house now!" she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:17 pm

Jonathan looked around "I'm not surprised they did it this fast. I'm more surprised there was actually anyone even. We tried to go there a few times, and each time it was empty."

By this time, Charlotte had recovered. "Not sure how you even got them here, but good job on securing the place. I just wish I had been around so my areas was more like what I had in mind. It's a minor thing, the more important part is everything is done."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:54 am

Joyce nods "It may not be Exactly how you envisioned it, but it has everything we need to house a number of people, and what we need to take care of them." she tells them.

Candice comes walking back with another Young Woman in tow and there was a Small Fairy flying around the two as well.

This gets a bow quark from Arrow "And whom are these three lovely ladies?" he asks as he holds out a hand "You can call me Arrow." he says.

The girl with the twin-tails takes his hand and shakes it enthusiastically "Hello, hello! How are you today?" she asks, covering up one accent with another "My name is Clarissa Antonias. But you can call me Clare or Rissa if you like." she tells him.

The fairy, who was almost a foot big, flies up to Jonathan "My name is Twig!" she says with a cheerful attitude "Wow! You're really handsome!" she says with stars in her eyes, as if she had just found the prize at the bottom of the cereal box.

"They are friends of mine from Castlevania. Rissa is an Axe Armor Knight and Twig is, as you can see, a fairy. One of the many that roam the halls of the dread castle. They wanted to see where we went." Candice explains, referring to herself and the others 'Castle Crew'.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:11 pm

They did say more people were coming, so it wasn't as much of a surprise to Charlotte and Jonathan this time around. "Nice to meet you two. Jonathan Morris and thanks." Decent chances they already knew, but was more just to do so properly and just in case. Getting checked out by a fairy was a new one though.

"Charlotte Aulin nice meeting you two.."
Though Charlotte did notice sometihng. "The other two still shopping?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:22 pm

Candice nods "Yes. Mally said she wanted better food for us and the stuff we had this morning wasn't fit to give the wolves." she says "And Yoko wanted new, cuter, clothes to wear in the home of her ancestors." she tells them.

She looks back to the other Castle Crew girls "Come, let's get you settled in while we wait for the others to get back." she says as the three of them head in.

Arrow nods as well "Indeed. We should all head in and pick our rooms." he says as both he and May head inside.

Joyce shrugs as well "When in Rome..." she says as she also heads in. She already had her room picked out and just needed to get a few things from the HQ barracks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:56 pm

Charlotte really wished she got her magic study and such she wanted, but again oh well. She along with Jonathan went to go find a room so they could make it their own and relax.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:09 am

After Joyce shows everyone around, they had the Latest in state-of-the-art equipment. Ranging from a gym with adjustable weights to a sauna, to their own holodeck. They also had beyond state-of-the-art medical bays with advanced medical equipment as well as healing pods. Each room had their own bathroom with shower and replicator, though they Also had a fully working kitchen, in case anyone wanted to cook their meals. They also had a self restocking fridge. Joyce made sure to give them a working garage with a build in mechanical bay as well, just in case someone wanted to work on their vehicles. Plus, Gergoth got his own Actual holding pen, instead of the unloading bay of the morgue.

Joyce was Quite pleased with how this place turned out. She even made sure to give Charlotte an Actual library she the young witch to lose herself in the books at. There was something for pretty much everyone. And they had room for guests. All they needed was for someone from HQ to come, inspect and approve their base. Joyce wasn't too worried. She had seen rundown apartments used as safe houses, so their hospital should pass with flying colors.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:15 pm

Charlotte thought she was in heaven when she found her very own library that was absolutely just perfect for her. She could spend a lot of time just reading and wasting time when she was on her down time. She just needed a magical study room for her spells, potions and experiments and she'd be good. Or maybe just use the holodeck.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:49 am

Mally comes back and looks around, amazed by what she sees "How did this all happen?" she asks.

"A pair of teenage, mutant, ninja, turtles came and fixed the place up." Flash says.

Mally drops her things and assumes a fighting stance "Who are you and how did you get here?" she asks. She may not be as string as her sister, but she was still a demon and she was still stronger than a normal Human.

Flash lazily puts his hands up "Relax. I'm one of the new recruits that Morris and Aulin brought in today." he says.

Mally was still suspicious of him, but picked up her things "Very well. I shall take you at your word for now. But try anything and you'll regret setting foot in this establishment." she warns him, before heading inside. She needed to find the kitchen.

Twig, on the other hand, was secretly following Jonathan, keeping an eye on him. As one of the only three men in the base and the only Good looking one, she wanted to be as close to his hard body as she could get.

Candice was helping Clair pick out a room and giving her ideas on how to decorate it. The Forge Master already had her own room picked out. Twig just said she would bum rooms with other people, since she was too small to have her own.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:15 am

Charlotte got into her room, sitting down on a desk to get something to write down on something.

Currently, the young witch was jolting down some quick notes about their enemies but it wasn't much. She, personally, considered the man in high tech armor the biggest threat simply because they literally couldn't hurt them. Her magic got absorbed and Jonathan's attacks simply weren't strong enough. Maybe if she got a EMP grenade of some kind somehow. Even if it only partially worked if it messed with their systems such as the enhanced strength it Had to have due to how bulky it was, it help a lot.

Meanwhile, Jonathan spotted the demon maid return as he was exploring. "Welcome back. How did the trip go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:16 am

Mally shrugs "I was just shopping. Not a big deal or anything." she says as she carries her bags around but pauses "Would you mind, terribly, showing me to the kitchen?" she asks "The general layout of this place has changed slightly." she says.

Mally looks past Jonathan "Why is there a fairy following you, but trying to be stealthy and failing at it?" the demonic maid asks, spotting Twig as the small woman tries to hide from sight.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:23 pm

"Sure, no problem." He didn't mind and he was going to make it a point to get to know Mally. Sure their debt may of all technically may of been repaid by then but it was just something for him personally he felt he needed to do.

"Huh?" He asked, then it clicked at the comment. "Oh. That's Twig. She came with the others. Not sure why."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:54 am

Mally shrugs "Probably to get out of the castle, like everyone here." she says as she looks around the new kitchen and nods "This is acceptable." she says as she starts putting things away "There are so many fairies in Castlevania that I don't even notice them anymore. They have become more like pests than anything else..." she mumbles "You should know, you were at my home once before, remember?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:43 pm

Jonathan to that shrugged slightly. "I didn't really notice most of the time. Mainly because usually just stayed out of me and Char's way for the most part. I never bothered to really notice or see what they were like. Twig is the first one I've actually talked to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:09 am

Mally shrugs "Well, they aren't known for their intelligence and usually just fly around aimlessly, often becoming food for the many monsters down there." she says as she puts things away "They easily become attached to things or people and do Exactly what this 'Twig' is doing. She'll likely try to come onto you later tonight." she says casually.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:52 am

That was great. He wasn't interested and the obvious Twig was too small why interest in someone it was literally physically impossible to do anything with? He was going have to make sure his doors were locked and no obvious cracks.

"Have to make sure things are locked then." Jonathan said casually. "Do you need any help with the kitchen? I know you're stronger then me physically, but not much of a gentlemen if I don't even ask."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:09 pm

Mally shakes her head, not even looking at Jonathan "No." she says simply "And I'm not physically stronger than you, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to kill me." she says casually "My skills lay more in the form of charms and spells meant for cleaning and cooking. I'm not Persephone after all." she mumbles the last part.

Yoko comes in, dressed a highschool uniform "I am Starving!" she says "Do we have any meal tickets left?" she asks "Just My luck, I'll get a peanut again. That was Such a waste of a good meal ticket." she grumbles.

Mally looks over to Yoko, then back to what she was doing "Lunch will be ready in a bit. I will call everyone when it's ready." she says as she looks up to Jonathan "A meal ticket is enchanted slip of paper that can produce a randomly generated meal from a full seven course meal, to a grain of rice." she explained as she goes back to work "And No, Mally. We're out of meal tickets." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:38 pm

Jonathan had honestly never once heard of these 'meal tickets'. At the least when he heard the term it was used in a very different context and not literal. "Still, it sounds like it can come in handy in a pinch. Would it be something you can make more of or it have to come from the castle?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:50 am

Mally shakes her head "No. The Alchemists in the castle make them. I'm just a maid. I do what I'm told to by my master." she says as she gets her utensils out "If you'll excuse me, I have to make lunch for everyone. Then I need to feed Gergoth." she says as she starts washing the vegetables before expertly cutting into them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:58 am

"All right, just let me know if you need anything."
Jonathan excused himself, deciding he'd go kill time before lunch seeing the whole base in full. He wasn't sure where Char was, but if he had to guess either had her nose in a book, or writing something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:03 am

Mally had no intentions on asking Jonathan for anything. After all, she was more than capable of getting what she needed on her own.

Joyce comes wandering about, much like Jonathan "Hey there." she says to him "I just came from the holodeck and you Have to come and check it out!" she says. Since they were the only two physically capable fighters on the team, they would need to keep their skills up and train together when they could.

She leads him to an old cargo room that was now a big dark room that has an orange grid pattern everywhere "Ta-Da!" she says "In this room you can go anywhere, do anything, Be Anyone!" she says, excited.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:36 am

Jonathan found himself interested, more then anything else from what the young woman was saying. "So if I wanted to for example simulate a survival situation on a island I could do that?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum