Echoes Of The Past

2 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Echoes Of The Past - Page 21 Empty Re: Echoes Of The Past

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:26 pm

The young witch hummed. "I think it be best to do four rooms. I don't know if the siblings share a room, but even if they do, nothing says we won't have guest over some time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:43 pm

Mally nods as she heads out to get things taken care of. Arrow looks up from his book "We should get into the habit of doing that..." he says as he goes back to reading "Treating her as just a maid, even if she offers to do so. She's not just a maid anymore. She's the leader of the Castle Crew, as they call themselves." he tells Charlotte.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:31 pm

"Maybe so." Charlotte admitted. "But it could also be a case if she's not doing maid things, she feels listless. It's gonna be something I'll have to talk to them about later. We don't exactly know each other that well yet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:28 am

Arrow closes his book and gets up "Well then, I think it's time we threw a little 'house warming' party, that way we all can get to know each other better." he says as he starts off "I'll talk to May about it. She's good about anticipating people's needs." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:58 pm

Jonathan watched them go, thinking a moment as he turned back to his friend. "So what are you going to do in the mean time?"

"Me? Some reading and studying stuff, nothing super exiciting." Charlotte said, at least it wasn't to him. "Just have someone get me when they get here, I want make sure I give them a welcome if I somehow miss them coming."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 01, 2023 2:43 pm

It was a few hours later and Lilith was the first to show up. She had a small bag with her, and she greets everyone as she shows up "Hello everyone!" she says with a smile "Thank you for accepting me into your little Cell. I will do my very best to make sure you are all safe and healthy." she says, one could almost See the flowers blooming around her as she smiles her bright smile at them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 01, 2023 9:01 pm

Jonathan was There! Or almost like he was always there but not really since he just happened to be around when their presence was announced, along with Charlotte.

"Welcome to our home, or guess now your home to." Charlotte said with a smile in return.

"Yeah. The others should be here soon enough, but make yourself comfortable." Jonathan started. "Dinner isn't quite ready yet, but you're welcome to grab something if you need to while you wait."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 03, 2023 9:37 am

Lilith nods to Jonathan still smiling "I might just do that. Thank you." she says "Um, just one question: would someone care to show me around? If I'm going to be spending most of my time here in the infirmary, I might as well get to know the lay out of the base." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 03, 2023 10:33 am

Jonathan volunteered for that. "Sure. I can show you around. Follow me." He began walking, deciding to show them a bit around and towards the holodeck first, then some of the others. "Besides the infirmary we also have a training area and even a holodeck, like from that old show."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 04, 2023 8:38 am

Lilith shakes her head "I don't know what a holodeck is or what show you're referring to, sorry."" she says with an apologetic smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 05, 2023 12:10 pm

"Hm. In for a treat then."
Jonathan led them to the holodeck, he remembered what Joyce had done. "Computer. Give us a beach during a summer day."

And sure enough, a beach formed. A rather nice looking one.

"See?" Jonathan motioned. "If you touch the sand it even Feels real. You can even add generated NPC's for different things, that sort of thing. Beach was just a example."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 05, 2023 12:30 pm

Lilith looks around "Oh. This is incredible." she says as she looks around "I can do so many simulations and learn so much about medicine from this place." she says, excitedly "You have to show me how to use this contraption." she says as she gets close to Jonathan, looking into his eyes with her pools of vulnerability, almost like she was staring into his soul.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 06, 2023 7:52 am

It wasn't like Lilith had to really do too much since Jonathan had a thing for them for sure. "Sure. It's not that hard."

"First is doing it like I did with saying computer and then describing what you want, and then it'll make it. For some reason it seems to know when using it to make something, so you don't have to worry about aciccentally changing it everytime you say computer." He says as he began walking towards a center area, where the control panel. "Then there's also fine tuning with this, like with NPC's. Why not give it a shot with the first part? The computer then describe something like a scene?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 06, 2023 1:11 pm

Lilith nods, excitedly, thinking "Okay. Okay, let's see...Computer: 19th Century Operating Theater." she says and the computer chimes an acknowledgment before the beach shimmers and disappears, then the whole vibe of the room changes when the shimmers into existence and becomes a 19th Century Operating Theater, complete with dark lights, and rain and lightning in the background!

Lilith claps her hands in delight "Oh my! This is wonderful!" she says, full of delight "This is where Real medical science happened." she says as she turns to Jonathan, her eyes were full of delight and excitement "Would you care to join me in a historic operation?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 06, 2023 8:47 pm

It was a excuse to spend more time with them, so Jonathan was fine plus it wasn't Real so he wouldn't have to worry about screwing up. Otherwise he would never bother of course unless it was a emegency and he had no choice. "You know what? Sure why not. I'm willing to try most things at least once."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 07, 2023 3:46 pm

Lilith smiles at him "I'll have to look up some difficult surgeries of the time and plan out what's the best way to perform them successfully using modern techniques." she says "In the meantime, since you're going to be my nurse, I suggest you look up the duties of a nurse in an operating room setting. That way you can help me out in the best, most effective way possible." she says to him "And after wards, depending on if we succeed or not, we can go out for some drinks." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 07, 2023 4:49 pm

Jonathan nodded, making the computer give him something to read although he had to ask the obvious. "That sounds good. I know this isn't real so I don't have to actually have intensive knowledge but wouldn't I still have go over a lot of what to do as a nurse to actually be helpful?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 08, 2023 7:45 am

Lilith nods "Ordinarily yes, but I'll have other nurses to handly those duties. You'll be in charge of a more important duty." she says as she nudges him slightly "You'll be in charge of wiping my brow when I get too sweaty." she says with a wink.

It was about that time Rax and Rei show up. They have a couple of duffle bags between the two of them. "Hey. We're here. Reporting for duty." he says to Charlotte "Any place we can stash out stuff?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 08, 2023 9:04 am

Jonathan chuckled slightly at that. "I think I can manage that. Just gimme a minute and then let me know when you're ready to start and we can give this a shot."

Charlotte made it her duty to be up and around as the newcomes came into their cell. "Welcome." She says, walking over. "And of course I'll show you to your rooms. You've already seen the kitchen could give a tour when you like." She offered.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 08, 2023 9:26 am

Lilith chuckles in return "Oh, you're precious. I still need to look up what operation I would like to try and I have to get the computer all set." she says with a smile "It's going to take some time for me to set this procedure up and when it's all ready, I'll give you a call, though, I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of each other in the coming days." she says with a sly smile.

Rax raises a brow. This was the first time they ever been in this place, so he wasn't sure what Charlotte meant when she said they had already seen the kitchen "Um, okay... Rei?" he asks and the young woman shakes h er head with a shrug "Lead the way." he says to Charlotte.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 08, 2023 7:42 pm

Jonathan was fine with that. "I'll leave you to it then. Let me know when you're ready later." He could go kill some time doing something else in the mean time.
________

"Uh..sorry. Think I had a early senior moment.." Charlotte wasn't sure why she somehow thought they had seen it already but recovered quickly as she led them to their room.

"We weren't sure if you two were going to share a room, or have them separate so we leaned towards the later. But if its the former it could be fixed." She explained. "It's bare bones at the moment, mostly because of time and let you set it how you want."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 09, 2023 8:44 am

Lilith watches Jonathan leave "Computer: End Program." she says as the operating room disappears. It will take her at the Very Least a few days to find the right operation she wanted to try and a few more days setting it up. So in total, a week, as the soonest. Jonathan was so cute for thinking it would take sooner.

Rax nods "We can go either say." he says "It depends on the day we've had." he says as the two of them stow their bags "So, what's next on the tour?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 10, 2023 8:33 am

Charlotte nodded a bit as she began to lead them to the kitche, actually this time, then she planned to show the training area and medical wing after.

"And this is the kitchen, self explantory. Since we have food replicators you don't technically have to wait or do anything. I still recommend Mally's cooking to try if you get the chance, she's not a Hunter but she lives here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 11, 2023 4:58 am

Rax nods "I suppose civilians are allowed in Hunter Cells just like they work at HQ." he says. But he didn't think he would be eating any of their good any time soon "What's a food replicator?" he asks "Does it make food automatically or something?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 11, 2023 8:56 am

In fairness, his sister was proof of that because even if trained she was technically a civilian was allowed to be around.

Charlotte smiled a bit. "Hhm. Right on the dot. All the rooms have one so you technically don't have to come down the kitchen. I still like actual cooked meals plus the social aspect. We have a holodeck to."

She proceeded show them the training area, then she would show them the deck and maybe the medical wing? That would cover most of the tour.
___

"Hello?"

A gentle voice called as Travis entered the building. He didn't really know what to expect when he got there but as his mom said strangers were potentially just friends you haven't met yet. He would keep a open mind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum