Echoes Of The Past

2 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Echoes Of The Past - Page 22 Empty Re: Echoes Of The Past

Post by Namey Fri May 12, 2023 5:09 pm

Rax and Rei were looking around the holodeck "So what you're saying, is that this room cam make anything we want, real?" Rax asks as he looks at his sister, then back to Charlotte "Anything?"

Mally comes to greet their guest, as a good maid does "Welcome. How may I help you?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 13, 2023 7:29 am

Charlotte smiled and nodded. "Yep. It's a simulation. For example. Computer, create a small town with people going about their business."

And sure enough, a town generated with people. It looked and felt pretty real. "It's really that easy. You can also adjust some tinier things like NPC behavoir on the panel a bit. Most of the things you can adjust by voice command."
______

Travis turned to address them, giving a warm smile. "I'm Travis Lambort, one of the newcomers to this cell. Pleasure to meet you. May I have your name?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 14, 2023 3:52 pm

Rax and Rei both look at each other "I believe we understand." he says as he turns "If you'll excuse us. It's time for us to live a fantasy scenario." he says as he walks over to his sister.

"Computer..." he says, looking slightly upwards "Guns. Lots of guns and lots of ammo to go with them." he says as racks and racks of all kinds of guns appears.

The two start to load up "Computer? Zombie Apocalypse!" he says with a grin. His sister was also grinning.

Mally shakes her head "No. You may not. But feel free to call me 'Maid', should you wish to address me." she says as she turns "Please wait here while I look for one of the leaders, so they may show you to your room." she says as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 15, 2023 8:24 am

Charlotte wasn't the biggest fan of zombies, having dealt with plenty of those in the castle. "I'll leave you two to it then. Have fun. If you need anything else me or someone else will be around."

As she left the siblings to mess with the holodeck, she noticed Mally wandering about. "Hey Mally. Have you met any of our other newcomers yet?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 15, 2023 8:53 am

As the twins get busy with their Zombie Apocalypse, Mally stops and looks over to Charlotte "Yes. A Travis Lambort is waiting in the lobby for you." she says "I'd prefer you not tell him, or any of the others, my name and just have them refer to me as 'The Maid'." she says as she starts off, heading back to her duties.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 15, 2023 9:17 am

"Wait hang on." Charlotte frowned at this. "Why exactly? If he did something that bad we could kick him out. This is your home to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 15, 2023 9:36 am

Mally shakes her head "Not just him, but All the new people. It's bad enough that you Morris and Belmont know my Actual name..." she mumbles "So for reasons that Only make sense to a demon, I'd rather no one Else know my name." she says as she starts off.

Yoko, dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, watcues her friend head out "So, the n00bs show up yet?" she asks as she bounces over to Charlotte.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 15, 2023 8:51 pm

Charlotte would have to ask Mally about another alias or something if she wanted to keep to that. Just calling them 'maid' or something just sounded really rude.

She turned to Yoko and nodded. "Yep! They're out and about doing their own thing. I was actually going to show the latest one that just got here around. Did you want to come with?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2023 9:09 am

Yoko shakes her head "Nope!" she says, cheerfully "I have a feeling that a Witch and a Crusader won't get along too well. At least not at the start." she says as she starts to head in out "I'm going to rediscover my culture. You're welcome to join me wheb you're finished showing our newest guest around." she says as she heads out.

Candice comes walking over to Charlotte "I shall join you in showing our Knightly friend around." she says "After all, we are all a team here, correct? We need to be comfortable around each other no matter the circumstances." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2023 9:40 am

Charlotte didn't think that would be a issue, since they had asked them outright if he'd have a issue with some living here. It didn't matter how skilled or strong someone was if they didn't jel with the group they were apart of.

"True. Let's go then."

True enough, Travis was in the general area waiting as he greeted them. "Nice you see you again miss Aulin? Or do you go by Charlotte?"

She shook her head. "Charlotte is fine. Last names are a bit too formal even if that's a trend here. Travis, this is Candice."

The young man looked them over before going to extend his hand. "Nice to meet you. I hope I can be friends with everyone present or at least cordial."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2023 3:06 pm

Candice gently takes his hand in a rather lady-like fashion "A pleasure." she says as she looks over to Charlotte "And I can introduce myself." she says as she looks back over to Travis "Shall we get going? It's not like this place will show its self off, now will it?" she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2023 8:35 am

Travis thought they would get along just fine from first impression. "No it will not. Shall we?"

Charlotte nodded, though she'd keep the other part in mind if they met anyone else far as introductions went. The first order of business was his room. "The room at the moment is pretty plain, but on purpose you can decorate it. It has most of everything you need though."

"How many rooms do you even have?" Travis asked after a moment. It was a former hospital so it had excess room.

"I don't know." She admitted with a shrug, though it was a question she need to get the answer to late. "I'll have to look into it but suffice to say we have more then enough room for guest if need be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 17, 2023 1:35 pm

Candice looks over to Travis "There Were about a hundred rooms in this hospital Before it was renovated." she says "There are likely much less rooms now, since a full floor was removed to make way for, Other things, like a gym and a holodeck, and your library." she points out, looking over to Charlotte.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2023 7:30 pm

"Still, you probably have more space for that as needed." Travis trailed off as one was a foreign word. "Holodeck, you say? What is that?"

"It's a computer program that uses holographic tech to make very life like simulations. You can do about anything in there. It's currently in use so I'll show you later." Charlotte was going to show them the gym, then maybe her library and the medical wing.

"About anything? That sounds like it could be potentially addicting to some people." Travis pointed out, although such a device was a bit hard to wrap his head around.

"Maybe. But there's failsafe's and such so it'll be fine." Least she hoped so, but pretty sure it wasn't something to worry about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 18, 2023 8:49 am

Candice looks over to Travis "Only someone with an affinity to addiction would be concerned about people getting addicted to something they know nothing about." she says as she eyes him "So tell me, what is your vice?" she asks.

"Candice!" someone calls "Leave the warrior alone and stop badgering him." Clarissa says as she comes walking over "Greeting, fellow warrior." she says as she holds out her hand to Travis "Welcome to our Cell, as they call it." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 18, 2023 12:11 pm

Personally at least to Travis it seemed like it just be a common thing if you could do just about literally anything you wanted and it felt life like. Though before he could really reply, another young woman came into view.

He shook the woman's hand. "Travis Lambort, pleasure to meet you miss..?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 20, 2023 8:56 pm

Clarissa has quite the strong grip as she shakes Travis's hand "My name is Clarissa Axearmor. But you can call me Claire." she says "So, what do you bring to our little team?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 21, 2023 8:23 am

Travis noticed but that was fine, he liked strong women whether they be strong physically or in spirit. "Pleasure then. For myself, mostly to find a place I belong since the bouncing from place to place can get old after a while. What about yourself and Candice?" He was mildly curious why people from Castlevania decided to hang around a Hunter cell.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 21, 2023 12:50 pm

Clarissa flexes an arm "As you can tell, I'm a warrior! I specialize in axe warfare. If it's an axe, I can use it to surprising degree." she says and she looks over to Candice "If my friend wishes to tell you what it is she does, she will. In time." she says.

Candice nods "Welcome to the team, Travis." she says as she turns and starts off.

Clarissa watches her friend leave "Oh. She's not happy for some reason." she says as she looks over to the two of them "Any idea why? That way I can try to talk her down from summoning an army." she chuckles, but was serious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 22, 2023 8:51 am

The young man hadn't meant their skills, but rather why they decided to hang out there, but it wasn't like they had to answer so he left it be.

Travis was confused. "I'm not sure. It seemed going well. Only thing I could think of she thought I was being rude asking you instead of her about why you joined a cell, but really that was a question directed to both of you. Other then that, I don't have a clue."

"Me neither." Charlotte had noticed she had rolled her eyes at Jonathan about his later comment what he was going to do after talking about less fourtnate, so really she had no clue what went through that woman's head; which wasn't helped she barely knew her. "Sometimes what isn't a big deal to one person is to another one, but but we can't know that if you don't talk."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2023 8:26 am

Clarissa nods "Agreed. I shall find her and ask what's wrong and see about fixing it." she says as she nods to the two of them "Charlotte. Travis, it was a pleasure to have met you. I look forward to working with you in the future." she says as she heads out.

"I can tell you what's wrong with Candice..." Twig says as she flutters on over "Not everyone likes their names to be known. Especially us from Castlevania..." she explains "Because for us magical beings, names have power for us. That's why our Maid didn't want you to know her name, why Candice is upset you told Her name and why I won't give you My name, not until I know you a bit more." she says "It's nothing personal, but so far, only three people know our names and that's because they've been to Castlevania." she tells him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 23, 2023 8:36 am

Charlotte got that, a bit but was confused by something. "I get that in your case and others. But I thought she was just a normal human though? If its that big of a deal, why bother telling me and Jonathan the first time? We didn't even know who she was."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2023 9:20 am

Twig flutters over "She is. Old habits. And I already told you: Because you've been to Castlevania before." she says as she looks around, likely looking for Jonathan "Well, I'm gonna let you two go back to your tour. There's a Lot to show our newest member. It was good meeting you." she says with a wink before flying off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 24, 2023 4:14 pm

Only thing that still confused Charlotte slightly but she pushed it aside for the time being. More then likely the reason this literally didn't come until the last moment because in the outside world, it often wasn't a big deal to know your name. She probably took for granted that when leaving Castlevania since it was understood there.

"Something for later, it seems. I hope this doesn't sour things too much." Travis said as rest of the Castlevania ladies left.

"It shouldn't. Still, yes its for later so there isn't a repeat."
Charlotte started as she began again. "Not much left of the tour, then you can settle down for the day. There are three other people you haven't met yet, not sure if they're here at the moment or not."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 25, 2023 9:00 am

Speaking of whom, Arrow was on his way out when he runs into Charlotte and Travis "Hey there! Welcome. I'm Arrow, one of the new transfers like you." he says as he holds out his hand "I'm a touch know. One of the three psychics in the Hunters. At least in Japan." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum