Echoes Of The Past

2 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Echoes Of The Past - Page 12 Empty Re: Echoes Of The Past

Post by Namey Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:41 pm

Mally was already up and doing what a maid does, making breakfast for everyone because even though she's no longer in Castlevania, she's still a maid first and foremost.

Mally comes over to each of them and serves a modest breakfast of preprocessed eggs, rehydrated bacon and premade pancakes with powdered orange juice to everyone, with instant coffee to the sleepyheads "Good morning everyone. Breakfast is served." she says "Apologies for the state of the meal, but it's all we have..." she mumbles.

Yoko shakes her head "Don't apologize for this. This is absolutely better than what we had lastnight, thank you." she says as she digs in like she hasn't eaten in years.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:15 am

Charlotte had nudged Jonathan back to getting up, which he did. He might not of been a morning person but he was good about getting up once someone woke him, force of habit he picked up for his job. Both thanked Mally, though Jonathan was a bit more awake by drinking some of the coffee, Charlotte wasn't a fan but would drink some in a pinch.

"So you three have any plans for the day?" Johnathan asked the three Castlevania ladies.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:31 pm

Mally shrugs "We're going to be spending the day buying things that'll help us acclimate to modern life better." she tells them.

Yoko nods "Yeah, I can't go walking around dressed like a witch all the time, can I/" she asks as she already polished off her food.

"And I want to see what Tokyo has to offer, in terms of places to see..." Candice says, not saying she wanted to see if there were more dead things, she could use to make more Night Creatures out of.

Joyce shrugs "I have to wait here for some people to show up. I'm going to have them do some work, so I'll need the whole building to myself for the day." she tells the others.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:00 pm

To that, Charlotte and Jonathan were fine with. "Fine with me. Not much for me and Char to do around here anyway currently."

"If you want me and Jonathan could help you out." Charlotte offered Mally and Yoko. "I doubt about money considering where you came from, but more just misc stuff. It took us a minute for us to adjust."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:28 pm

Mally shakes her head "No thank you..." she says as she gathers the 'dishes' to dispose of "Unlike you two, I wasn't ripped from my time. I've been roaming around for over a hundred years and know how things work." she tells them.

Yoko stands "Well, me and Candice had never left the castle before now, so we have no idea on what to expect out there." she says "Plus, I need to get a new broom to enchant." she points out.

Candice also stands "I'm fine either way." she tells them. Not minding spending more time around Jonathan.

All three girls from Castlevania suddenly shutter as a cold feeling in the room. Like all the warmth had been drained from it and Joyce perks up at this feeling.

Emerging from the shadows, a burning pair of orange/red eyes comes walking out. It was Mad. His shadowed, but Very much visible eyes were locked onto Jonathan and Charlotte "You two... have been summoned..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:01 am

"I guess that's our cue as any.." Johnathan had a guess what it was about but he couldn't be sure until they got there. "We're ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:44 am

Mad turns to head back into the shadows when Joyce jumps up and moves over to him. The two of them speak softly as they talk about something, then Mad looks over to Jonathan and Charlotte, before disappearing back into the darkness.

The Castlevania girls seem to breathe easier. after Mad had left "Well, let's be heading off now, girls." Mally says to Candice and Yoko as the three of them get up and head out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:19 am

Seeing as there was nothing more to it, they continued to head to the HQ so they could see what they had been summoned about. If Charlotte had to guess, maybe about their guest, but then they probably would have wanted to talk to Joyce as well? Hard to say.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:52 am

When the two of them get to Hunter HQ, they were directed to go and see Julius. The older man was in his office looking over some reports. He sees the two and stands "Ah! Come in, come in." he says as he motions for them to take a seat.

"Okay, so down to business. First the good news: Your request to make your own Cell is Officially approved. Your Cell number is JC-2525 and your Safehouse has also been logged and secured. No other Hunter Cell will know it's location unless you want it to." he tells them "Also, the transfer of the three candidate you put in for a transfer, had also been approved..." he says as he hands over three files.

He sighs, looking every bit over seventy years old "Now for some bad news. Aside from what faction they are with, we have no leads or clues as to who attacked you, why they attacked you, or where they had gone. Even the Unknown Heroes are having troubles locating them." he tells the two "We Do have One lead. The Fulgore unit that attacked you two from before. That tells us that Ultra-Tech Might be involved. We're currently looking into it." he says.

He stands with a slight groan "Try not to worry. We have some of the best people looking into this case and unlike some other factions out there, we here at the Hunters take care of our own. We'll find these people and we'll take care of them." he assures the two.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:50 am

Charlotte and Jonathan were pleased at the good news, and while the bad news wasn't what they wanted to hear, it was something at the least.

"We have a idea from what they said, only there's a fatal flaw to it as Char pointed out. Its more a theory." Jonathan said.

"They said they go after threats to humanity, and so far everyone we know they targeted have something to do with Dracula or beating them."
Charlotte continued weighing in. "In our case, we're the only one that don't make sense of why we're deemed a threat if that's their aim. Sure we may have beaten them, but sometimes battles are rock paper and scissors. Just because we beat them in that instance doesn't mean we could be a threat to humanity. Me and Jonathan wouldn't fare too well because are skills aren't suited for it. Overtly or subvertly."

Jonathan shook his head, he knew how his friend could get into her own head. "It's pointless to speculate too much though right? I know you like to think a lot, but other times might be too much. You're only working bits and pieces. You're smart but you're not Sherlock Holmes. It doesn't make sense because you're working on incomplete info. Right now we need to focus on things we do know and have control over."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:01 am

Julius frowns "If what you say if accurate, that would me I also have a Massive target on my back, being the one who destroyed Dracula for good." he mumbles "And that may, in turn, put Joyce in danger as well." he tells them as he stands "I have some things I need to take care of if you two will excuse me." he says as he goes over to a filing cabinet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:44 am

Jonathan and Charlotte let the man do it, he could take care of themselves more then enough. Not to mention they were plenty smart when it came to tactics. Never the less, Charlotte decided to let their new comrades they had been accepted since they had their contact information, maybe be a good to get to know them more.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:00 am

The three psychics were, as usual, in the lunch room. Flash was brooding by himself. Arrow and May were chatting with each other. There only a few other Hunters in the cafeteria.

May looks up and lightly smacks Arrow's arm and nods over to Jonathan and Charlotte and May holds out a hand, but Arrow shakes his head lightly, saying something to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:22 am

Charlotte and Jonathan bounded over to them, the former had her own thoughts but otherwise in a good mood. "Good news everyone, you got approved. We can show you the place later on when you want to, but uh, just keep in mind its a heavy work in progress."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:41 am

May smacks Arrow in the arm again "See? Told ya. Now pay up." she says as she sticks her tongue out at him. Arrow begrudgingly pulls out a thousand yen and hands it to her.

May looks over to Charlotte "Something tells me it won't be as big of a work in progress as you might think." she tells the young witch as she gets up, followed by Arrow. Flash reluctantly gets up as well "Shall we go and get some new equipment?" she asks, which meant Shopping!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:03 am

"Sounds good." Johnathan wondered what was about but decided not to ask for the time being.

Charlotte wondered if May was using her gifts for that, or more a gut feeling. "I think I know just the place." She been there a few times, should be good to go to now as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:59 am

May was Totally using her gifts. She wasn't above using them for personal gain or to help put others at ease. Same with Arrow. The three of them move over to the veteran Hunters, May was all grins "Well then, let's get going." she says.

"Don't worry about money, our school gives a generous allowance, so we'll foot the bill on things we all may need." Arrow says as the five of them head out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:53 am

Charlotte and the others got to the place before too long, but first they needed a quick run down what they may of been missing. "So what kinds of things do all you need? I assume you got all the basics."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:43 am

It was Flash who answered "We do, but we would need to go back to the barracks to get them." he says.

Arrow nods "And since we're already on the move, might at well get all new stuff, right? We'll pick our things up later." he says, waving a hand.

"Besides, it's much more fun to go shopping for new things." May says, a smile on her face as they head out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:28 am

"So, if you don't mind me asking what made you three decide to go along with the Hunter part?"
Jonathan asked. "They asked the school but I doubt they just force people to go that don't want to."

Charlotte liked some shopping herself, but only when she was in the mood. Otherwise, she just got what she needed and called it a day. Clothing shopping for normal everyday was a different matter.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:12 am

Arrow shrugs "The Hunters called up needing psychics and we were assigned here." he says, simply.

"They said we'd be making the world a safer place from the Inhumans who threaten the people we love, so of course we jumped at the chance to do something, you know, other than just sit around." May says.

"It's hard to be exceptional, when you're surrounded by exceptional people all the time..." Flash says, reminding everyone that he was still there.

"So, in the interest of doing good, we decided to stay." Arrow finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:27 pm

Charlotte could understand that. "Me and Jonathan grew up with this stuff, so its hard to imagine doing anything else. I'm not sure what we would of have ended up doing, honestly. As for the exceptional part, I can understand. I used to somehow believe mass majority of Hunters had special gifts or abilities, but that was mainly because I didn't know any better at first."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:41 pm

Flash shakes his head "Well, unlike the Hunters, it Is a majority of the people at the schools and some of them are pretty powerful." he says in a huff.

Arrow waves Flash off "But that's alright. Because we're here now and not there." he says with a big grin "And while we're here, we can do some good." he states.

May had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. Arrow has taken an interest in the Unknown Heroes, in particular Switcher and his ideologies.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:38 pm

The store was on the quite side, which suited Jonathan and Charlotte just fine. Less distraction and less noisy. "Well, not that need telling twice but get whatever you need to. You might wanna get some extra bed stuff, just until we actually get some working beds. We had more, but it wasn't counting three extra people."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:45 am

May looks back to Jonathan "You mean the Castle Crew?" she asks, referring to Mally, Yoko, and Candice "Something tells me they won't be the only ones from Castlevania to show up at our doorstep." she tells the two as she, and the other psychics, head into the store.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum