Old and New Friends

2 posters

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Old and New Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Old and New Friends

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:53 am

"She's the only person I know that has all the energy in the world and at the same time no energy."
Urata mused, noting that unless she was occupied she tended to fall asleep easily. If it wasn't the case she had energy for days. "Still its refreshing their outlook on things, partly because they're still pretty new to the world."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:24 pm

Savol nods "She could simply be designed that way." he says as he starts walking back to their barracks "Since she's so high energy, she needs to sleep when not on missions, or otherwise instructed by her Alpha, or she burns herself out and runs out of all that abundant energy." he explains "Or it could simply that her kind is nocturnal and because Hiroshi isn't, she forces herself to stay awake during her instinctive sleeping hours." he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:18 am

"Might have to test somehow if she is nocturnal or not." It wouldn't hurt but it would be up to Hiroshi, which would be hard to do but possible. "Before I forget, do you think its possible for me to learn to use that spell that held her in place? It be really useful for capturing or keeping someone still without having to hurt them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:42 am

Savol frowns slightly "Hold Person is a complex spell to learn, especially for a person new to magics." he says "Let's start off with something a bit more simple. Learn to crawl, before we run, that sort of thing."

Delia comes wandering in with the two of them, she still looked sleepy "Course is no fun when Lia-chan by self..." she grumbles as she crawls onto Hiroshi's bunk and curls up to sleep again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:14 am

"You know more about magic more then I do, so cool with me." Urata would have liked to start off with something like that but it was too advanced for the time being, then it was too advanced. "What's a good beginner spell from your style then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:27 pm

Savol thinks for a moment "How does Candlelight and Detect Magic sound?" he asks "Not only can anyone with an affinity for magic learn them, they aren't too hard to learn." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:10 am

Urata thought about it, then nodded. "Sure. It's the step where I need to go. Have to start somewhere. It's getting late though and I am a bit tired so I'm going try to get myself some sleep. Maybe we can try tomorrow?" Hiroshi had briefly shown up then vanished again, but he was sure they be back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:06 pm

Savol shakes his head "Tomorrow is too soon to try and learn my style of magic." he takes out a large, and thick, book "Not without reading and understanding this book. The Introduction to Magic. Everything on the basics of magic that you need to know to become a wizard." he says as he hands the book over to Urata "It is very informative."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:49 am

Urata took the book and looked over, he definitely would read it for later. "All right, got it. I'll go start reading it tomorrow and once I get a basic feel of it I'll come back to you. In the mean time, have a good night and it was nice sparring with you."

Tomorrow was going to be interesting either way, not sure what he was going to do but it was always a opportunity.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:14 pm

Savol takes his gear off and lays on his bed. Emma was still up and reading, even after the lights had gone off for the night, she still had her small desk lamp on, regardless of whom was trying to sleep. Delia was still curled up on Hiroshi's bed, asleep. Almost like how a dog behaves when it's master is gone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:02 pm

Seeing as there was really nothing further for him to do and people were trying to sleep, Urata opted just to do that. Seka was still out like a light and curled into herself so she wasn't going to be waking up anytime soon herself.

I'll start on the book tomorrow. Right now sleep sounds good..

Before too long he drifted off for the time being, thankfully having a uneventful sleep. He appreciated those more these days.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:26 pm

Morning comes rolling around and Emma was still up reading. Delia stretches out, digging her claws (which seemed to be retractable like a cat's) into Hiroshi's pillow. Savol was taking a nice hot shower, and then there was Abraxus, standing there. Arms behind his back with a displeased look on his face "One question for everyone: Where's Hiroshi Johnson?" he asks in am even tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:37 pm

Urata was up and ready for the day early. Seka was a bit more on the sluggish side of things, which given her nature kind of made sense. When Abraxus came around, he was slightly confused. "Huh? Thought he came back by now. That's odd. I haven't seen them, have you two?" He was referring to Seka and Emma more so the later since she seemed up the whole time.

"No, I haven't. I was asleep." Seka said simply. But it was strange, hopefully it wasn't anything bad.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:50 pm

Emma didn't look up from her book "No." she says in a short tone.

Delia nods and points to the supply closet "Hiroshi go there with pretty wing guy..." she says.

Abraxus frowns at this news "Winters..." he mumbles "What is his unhealthy fascination with that group of people..?" he asks himself.

"Lia-chan not know. But Lia-chan can find out is Abraxus want." the young Deathclaw offers.

Abraxus shakes his head "No. That question wasn't directed at you. I was asking myself that." he explains.

Delia cocks her head in.confusion "Does 'Youself' not know answer to own question..?" she asks.

Abraxus just turns and heads out. He needed to tell Julius about this. About Jason Winters coming and going in the Hunters compound again. Another reason they needed to put a stop to all this illegal ways of travel.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:17 am

Urata had no clue who Winters was, so he didn't have much to say on that front just that apparently Hiroshi had went with him or he had taken them for one reason or another. Emma seemed to be in a bad mood since she got here, if he had to guess she maybe didn't want to be here.

Seka yawned a bit before uncurling and getting down from her bed. "Do you know what you're going to do for the day Lia-chan until Hiroshi gets back?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:30 am

Delia looks up "Lia-chan not know... without Hiroshi... Lia-chan not know what to do." she says as she lays her head back down.

Emma finally closes her book and stands up, smoothing her black, lacy skirt "Well, I don't know about any of you, but I plan on getting something Real to eat. And not that slop they serve us in the lunchroom." she says, tossing her long, raven black hair over her shoulder.

Savol comes walking out of the shower area "Food sounds good. Would you care if I joined you?" he asks as he gets his gear on.

Emma shrugs "The Great and Terrible Galford had seen fit to gift everyone here with free will, so I suggest you use it and stop asking for permission on every little thing." she snarks as she heads out.

Savol took absolutely no offense to her remark "Well, it seems Someone work up on the wrong side of the bed, as they say." he looks to the others "Would any of you care to break our fast with me?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:08 pm

"I'll stay behind for now." Seka didn't make a comment of Emma's behavior having dealt with worse including how some people made fun of her looks. Besides, she wanted to keep a eye on the young woman. For such a powerful one, she very sweet and innocents in their own way.

Urata thought for a moment, then decided to go with it. "Yeah sure. I'll come along."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:24 pm

Savol nods and heads out, Delia was still curled up on Hiroshi's bed. It's like without her alpha, she just goes into hibernation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:33 am

It was something Urata was beginning to notice with Lia-chan and he was wondering why that was. He could chalk it up on just being bored but it seemed a bit more then that. He didn't think Seka needed to be there to keep them company since she may just sleep the entire time unless needed, then again you never know.

"So, uh, where do you have in mind?" He didn't really care honestly just even if Rose wasn't always the easiest person to get along with, as a team they needed to work together. Not everyone had to be best buddies but at least professional.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:28 pm

Savol wakes a hand "Oh it doesn't matter. Food is food to me. So long as it has meat in it, I'm certain I will be satisfied." he says "My people are omnivorous, but we Do tend to lean more towards the carnivorous." he points out "Some of my people have even been known to eat the heads straight off of people when they get hungry." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:50 am

Urata really wasn't sure what to say to the comment of just straight up eating heads off of people. So he decided to not comment on that particularly part and continue. "So if you don't mind me asking, where do your people tend to live?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Savol shrugs as he heads towards the local WcDonald's "My people live everywhere. But mostly in rainforests and marsh lands." he says "Since there are so few of us, we tend to keep to ourselves and avoid populated areas, which is getting harder to do as Humans take over their own world." he says as people move to avoid him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:33 am

"I guess that makes sense. Not the only nonhuman race that tries to do so but the world is getting smaller. Wish I knew a solution to it." After all, not everyone wanted to live the urban life and not everyone was suited for it. Like with the Oni, but there seemed to be a rift between those that lived in the city and those out in the middle of nowhere and in the wilds.

"I'll get us both something so go ahead." Urata noticed people avoid Savol which wasn't a surprise. Maybe people would mistake him for a Zoanthrope that was roaming in their beast form for some reason.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:39 am

Savol shakes his head "The world's problems aren't your concern to try and fix." he says, not really caring what other thought of him "Because when you start thinking in those terms, you become Switcher from the Unknown Heroes. It's always about the job to him. The man has no personal life." he points out "Just focus on what's going on in your own life and leave the other problems to other people."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:49 am

"That's fair, but don't worry I don't plan on trying to save the world from all its problems."
Earth was always having issues or a crisis so trying to take on everything mean he would never have a moments rest to do anything. Thing is, how would Savol or anyone even know if Switch had a private life? Wouldn't be much of one if everyone knew about it.

Seka came into the place, looking around before spotting the two and coming on over. "Mind for one more?"

Urata didn't have a problem with it. "Nah, its cool. But I thought were staying due to Lia-chan."

"I was, but she isn't likely to wake up anytime soon. It's almost like se went into hibernation or something." Seka found it strange, then again apparently she just always went to sleep if bored or Hiroshi wasn't there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next