Old and New Friends

2 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Old and New Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Old and New Friends

Post by Namey Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:40 pm

Yoko nods "That's why I said we should get together sometime. I didn't mean right now." she says as she moves past him "You take care." she says.

Hiroshi's class was the standard Norse history and their impact on history. And soon the class was over and Hiroshi, along with the rest of the class, was given homework. An essay on Norse history.

Delia was exactly where she said she would be, in the library, still asleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:14 am

Hiroshi was done for now, so he opted to head to the library where the young woman was sound asleep, as he expected them to. He gently went to rouse them. "Time to go, my classes are over."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:35 am

Delia wakes up, blinking at Hiroshi, still sleepy. She holds her arms up at him and puckers her lips "Kiss-kiss..." she says. Simce she had awaken in her new form, she had gotten into a habit of wanting kisses, because she now could get kisses with her new lips.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:00 am

Hiroshi gave them a chaste kiss before getting up. "Library probably gonna close soon. We should get a move on." He needed to talk to Jason soon about visiting Vegeta to try to make things up to Suki since he was in the wrong. He just like before wasn't sure what to really say.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:53 am

Delia follows Hiroshi back to their run at the training yard and Delia climbs into her bunk, not even taking her uniform off, and falls asleep.

Savol was reading, though he looked a little odd with reading glasses on. Emma Rose was Actually there this time and she was listening to music. She had on cat ear headphones.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:55 am

Everyone else seemed to be there at the moment though Urata wasn't there at the time and Seka seemed sound asleep curled into a ball. Emma he was a bit surprised at being there, but she did look cute with the earphones and when she was more relaxed.

'Think this is good time as any..' Hiroshi opted to go into one of the storage rooms and try to call Jason so he could try to make things up to Suki. He had been trying to think of what he was going to say for a bit but having noting still he was just gonna have to do it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:00 am

There was nothing but a dial tone on the other end "why are we meeting in a storage closet?" Jason whispers from behind Hiroshi "If you wanted to meet up, a WcDonald's would be just fine." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:53 am

Hiroshi put the phone away, half expecting this. Jason did have a point however what was done was done. "In hindsight, that would of been better. Anyway, I wanted to head to Vegeta to try to make things up to Suki since how treated them was wrong."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:17 am

Jason raises a brow "You mean by treating her almost like a stranger to the point where she had to be so far away from you, because the thought of you treating her that way caused her Physical pain and to escape it, she left her friends, family, and home planet just so she wouldn't hurt anymore?" he asks.

He sighs and pulls out a business card out "I'll take you to her. But no matter how it goes, I want you to call that number. Jerod is a friend and a psychiatrist. I want you to see him, because how you treated your childhood friend and first love wasn't something a normal person would do." he states.

He also holds out a small arm band "Put this on as well. Vegeta has Ten times the gravity Earth has. That device puts a skin tight field of personal gravity around you. It's set to Earth normal." he explains "Let me know when you're ready to leave."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:53 am

Hiroshi took the offered items. No one liked hearing something was wrong with them mentally but one had to do what you needed to do and it it helped he'd do so. "I'm ready to go now. I've sat it long enough."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:00 pm

Jason nods as he puts his hand on Hiroshi's shoulder and his other to his forehead. The two of them blur and then suddenly disappear.

((Jason and Hiroshi are out for now.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:30 pm

Urata came back after a long day of trying to find clues of where his mentor had ended up since she had vanished off for face of the earth for a while. So far, as usual he was unable to find anything but maybe later on he'd find something.

At least that was the hope, he wasn't sure if it pan out. "So I miss anything?" Savol was reading and Emma was listening to music while Lia-chan was fast asleep, he didn't want to bother anyone else doing their own thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:42 pm

Savol looks.over his glasses to Urata "I don't believe so..." he says, closing his book and taking off his glasses "But now that you're here, how about a sparing match?" he asks.

Savol seemed to enjoy Urata's company. Seeing him as a fellow knight and magic user. He felt they had much they could learn from each other and any chance to help a fellow sword swinger get better at swinging his sword, Savol would take it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:21 am

Urata thought about it briefly and decided why not. Just because he couldn't figure out for the life of him how to improve Celestial Knight powers didn't mean he couldn't keep his skill up. It admittingly frustrating since he had it for years now and made no progress. He had seen what they were capable of, like when some of the Celestial Knights helped deal the leaders of the Hollow Host who had been one of their enemies for a very long time. It did give him impostor syndrome when thinking about those things so he did his best not to.

"Sure. Lead the way."
He probably needed to, and he didn't mind the other man's company..
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:23 am

Savol leads Urata to the training circle and he picks out a long (wooden) sword and a short (wooden) sword "So tell me, young knight..." he slides into his fighting stance "What spells do you know?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:00 am

Surprisingly, Urata didn't transform just yet. Part of his own training was just using his base to better condition himself. It wasn't a useless practice as he had seen some results to it.

Either way, he grabbed a long wooden practice sword and faced Savol; but the question caught him off guard. "Spells? I don't know any. The closes thing is anything from transforming."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:03 pm

Savol nods "Very well. I shan't use any of my magics against you. Only my natural abilities." he says "When you are ready, feel free to attack." he tells Urata.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:19 pm

Urata circled them slightly, maybe he could learn magic from them later but for now he'd put in the back burner. He made the first move, going for what seemed like he was going for a lunge, but it was more a fake out to go for a lower vertical cut in a attempt to catch them off guard.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:55 am

As Urata attacks, Savol anticipates his faint and goes to counter, just as something heavy hits the ground right next to them "Stop!" Delia calls as she stands "No fight! Why you fight in first place?" she asks, mistaking their practice match for them fighting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:46 am

Urata instantly stopped at that, Lia-chan seemed usually a heavy sleeper so he hadn't expected to come. "Hey its ok. We're not fighting, fighting and trying to hurt each other. It's just sparring. It's like practice fighting where you hold back so no one gets seriously hurt and can learn." At least, it was the best way Lia-chan could understand it maybe given her background.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:21 am

Savol takes a step towards Delia "Listen, young one, if we were really trying to hurt each other, Urata would look different, I would be using my magics and we would be using Real swords, not wooden ones." he explains, holding his sword out for Delia to examine "Right now, all we're doing is trying to keep our skills sharp by testing each other in a fake combat scenario." he says.

Delia looks over the wooden sword, then back to Savol "Okay... but Lia-Chan watch. And if get too rough, Lia-Chan put stop to." she tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:52 pm

Urata thought it was sweet of them to do, even if it wasn't needed in this case. Savol seemed pretty level headed and he himself knew when not to push too far.

He turned back to Savol after, going back into a stance. "Ready when you are then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:41 am

Savol slides back into his fighting stance. It was a relaxed fighting stance, which means he didn't take this mock duel too seriously. Which was good, since Delia was watching the two of them like a hawk.

After about a half hour of the two dueling (it was some pretty good back and forth), Savol holds up a clawed hand "Hold. I believe we should stop for now... Delia is getting, sleepy..." he says.

And sure enough, Delia was sitting there, cross-legged, starting to doze off. Her hear was lightly bobbing up and down as she struggled to keep her eyes open.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:08 am

Urata thought it had been a good exercise for them both, so he didn't really have a issue stopping plus Deila was tired. The young woman seemed to get more tired sitting still if she wasn't simulated by something to keep them busy enough.

"Yeah, that's cool with me. We'll have to do this some other time." Urata went to put his practice swords away and went Deila. "Hey Lia-chan, we're done for now so you don't have to stand here anymore."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:46 am

Delia shakes the sleepy off and looks over to Urata "Lia-chan was not standing... Lia-chan was sitting." she says as she gets up "Lia-chan is now bored..." she mumbles "Lia-chan want something to do... something fun..."

Savol knew how Delia Craved physical activities "Lia-chan, how about you try to get the Fastest time in the obstacle course over there." he suggests "There will be a lot of running, jumping, and crawling involved." he tells her.

Delia looks over to the obstacle course "Okay... Lia-chan will give a try..." she says, still sounding a bit sleepy, but never the less, heads over to make her the best of her tries.

Savol nods "That Should keep her occupied for at Least an hour." he says. Delia's attention span wasn't the greatest out there and she would either lose focus, or attention, on am object after a few minuets, unless that object was doing something interesting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next