Old and New Friends

2 posters

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

Old and New Friends - Page 23 Empty Re: Old and New Friends

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:01 am

Hiroshi sent them a text; he doubted they forgot because they literally couldn't but they may of been in the middle of something and it slipped their mind. He give it a few minutes for a reply, and if not probably have to wake Deila up to look for them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:31 am

Hiroshi gets a text soon after "I am well aware of the time, and I am minding my own business. As I hope you will do the same." it reads, meaning she's likely doing something or doesn't want to be disturbed.

Juliette comes walking over "Hiroshi? I have a question for you..." she says "While I had read through the guides that the Hunters provide, I feel like I'm left to wonder what my Actual purpose here, as a Hunter, would be." she says "I mean, I'm not the best when it comes to physical exertion and I'm not the smartest of our group. The most I can really contribute, is making Night Creatures... So, what am I supposed to do, as a Hunter?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:19 am

Hiroshi turned to address the young woman, seemed she was unsure of herself around these parts. "The fact you can even do that still puts you above most people. Just like me despite being a scrub at least compared to another of my kind that is actually trained gives me a edge here." Hiroshi pointed out. "Most Hunters are completely normal humans that just have good training. There are some that were in worse shape physically that shaped up. So really all you have to do is keep at it and figure out what works for you. You're good at fixing things? Maybe expand on that, not everyone has to fight up in the front lines."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:32 pm

Juliette nods slowly "Well, maybe..." she says "I'm not too familiar with these new technologies, but I'm certainly willing to learn." she tells Hiroshi.

About five minutes before it was time for lights out, Emma Rose suddenly appears, having teleported in. She tosses her lack 'jacket' on her bed as she gathers her shower stuff and heads to the showers, stopping long enough to throw a glance at the men of the group that seemed to almost say "Peek and you're Dead!", before she heads in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:50 pm

Urata wasn't going to and Hiroshi didn't pay them any mind. "Well, its been fun but its time I hit the hay. Just remember you don't have to figure everything out all at once Juliette. Have a good night."

After that he went to sleep by Deila to get some sleep for tomorrow he had a lot to do tomorrow. Him and Musume's mission might be short or take longer but if not tomorrow then then the day after he'd spend some time with Suki.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:45 pm

When morning finally comes, Delia was once again, snuggled next to him, still sound asleep. It looked like she Attempted to get her uniform off, with Limited success. She got her skirt off and managed to her her arms through her sleeves, but that was as far as she got.

Savol was already up and gone. So was Emma Rose. Juliette was still sound asleep. It looked like she crashed out still fully dressed, even still had her shoes on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:11 pm

Urata and Seka also seemed to be up, probably getting something to eat. Hiroshi got up and covered Deila with the covers before going to the young forge master to rise them up. "Rise and shine Juliette, you still have a demonstration to do today.."

She probably was going have to take a shower to since she slept in those clothes. He was fine with making sure he didn't see anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:35 pm

Juliette slowly opens her eyes as she turns over on her back and sits up, looking at Hiroshi with sleepy eyes "Is it time to get up already?" she asks as she checks her watch "I suppose three hours is plenty of rest for this wicked." she says as she gets up, rubbing her eyes. She wobbles for a bit before looking around and heading towards the bathrooms.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:02 pm

Hiroshi wondered what she was doing to not get that much sleep, he'd ask them after the fact. In the mean time he went to wake up Deila. "Time to get up for the day Lia-chan, need to get a shower and get something to eat."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:02 am

Delia flutters her eyes open and holds her arms out, like she does every morning when Hiroshi wakes her up "Kiss-kiss..." she says, wanting a good morning kiss from Hiroshi "Onii-chan take show with me today?" she asks as she puts her arms around his neck and snuggles close.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:29 am

Hiroshi accepted it since it was routine and he wasn't sure about the shower thing but since she asked. "If you want to. Just have to wait a minute probably, I doubt Juliette be comfortable having me naked around. We can eat after."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:40 am

Delia hauls herself up and takes Hiroshi by the arm, steadying herself, as she starts towards the showers, seeming unaware of what he said about Juliette. She yawns, a big ol Sharp toothy yawn.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:57 am

Hiroshi was far from dumb and he didn't want to just barge in and make Juliette uncomfortable or awkward. So he put a hand on Deila's shoulder. "Easy there. Need to check in first."

"Juliette, it ok we come in?" If she was then they would just take the shower then and there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:53 am

Juliette looks over to Hiroshi, she was completely naked and standing under the shower spray "Oh Hiroshi, I know I'm quite attractive and if ever you wish to look at my beautiful body, you need but to ask and it shall be yours to feast your eyes upon." she says with a pleasant, but somewhat disingenuous smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:03 pm

"..Right. I'll get to it then." Hiroshi was doing his best not to look too much at Juliette since he found them extremely attractive and didn't want his not so little head to do thinking for him or get his imagination a certain way.

He stripped off his clothes and headed inside to take a quick shower, and luckily water kinda autoomatically took care of the problem, just not as good as cold.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:38 am

When Hiroshi had taken his clothing off, Juliette moves over to his and Delia's shower stall and looks at his naked dick "Oh my!" she exclaims "That is quite the impressive penis you have." she says as she stares at his junk "I would very much like to paint that." she says as she looks him in the eyes "Maybe when we have some free time?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:43 am

It just might of been the fact Juliette was closer that just maybe influenced his thinking a bit. "Uh, maybe later depending how things look."

For now he just wanted to finish his shower and get something to eat as well. Since he gave them his word, he'd be hanging out a bit until her demonstration was done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:38 pm

Juliette gives Hiroshi 'Come Hither' eyes "Things are looks very good from where I stand." she says, referring to the young man's penis "However, I shall let you return to your bathing, as we both have a demonstration to attend." she says as she walks back to her shower 'stall'.

Delia had been watching her Very closely "go back where you go... onii-chan is lia-chan's..." she growls as she wraps her arms around Hiroshi's waist, still mad dogging the Forge Master.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:03 pm

That was enough for Hiroshi, for the time being. Why did it seem when he was trying to do right by certain people he suddenly seemingly became more popular with the opposite gender? Back when there was no expectations or worries he was practically invisible.  

"All right, enough of that." Hiroshi eased himself out of her grip, she didn't hurt him but it was getting uncomfortable with her strength. "Let's just finish the shower and get something to eat ok?"

I just have the mission to try to do today and then a session if I can fill it in today, that should probably be all my day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:22 pm

Delia knew how to use a light touch and wasn't applying any pressure to Hiroshi, she just had her arms around his waist was all.

But with her, Hiroshi's word was law and if he didn't want her touching him, she wouldn't. At least she would try not to.

After breakfast, Delia excused herself and headed off somewhere, leaving Hiroshi by his-self. That was until Juliette comes wandering over to him "Hello again..." she says "Are you ready for my demonstration?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:42 am

Hiroshi wondered what Deila went off to, but he didn't ask and let them be. He hoped it was just something like that then being upset about what he said, he'd have to check on them later since he knew they could be emotionally sensitive and maybe took the comment the wrong way.

Hiroshi was looking through the stuff about slimes for when he linked up with Musume later today for the mission, sure they were harmless but if he was going lead a cell then he still needed to be through. Tiny details could lead to big ones at times.

"Yeah, I'm ready."
He closed it when Juliette approached. "Where to?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:55 am

Juliette motions for him to follow "This way." she says "Looking into slimes?" she asks "They are adorable creatures. Mostly harmless, but they Do come in a poisonous variety." she tells him "They like to hang around water, mostly, and often only interact with humans when they want something other than food, because most slimes eat small animals like mice and lizards." she explains as they get to a training hall.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:11 am

"That's good to know. I'm actually on a mission to capture it, do have a recommendation for a trap they couldn't slip through so I can relocate the little guy?"

Hiroshi was aware that in many video games and media in general, slimes were often one of the starter monsters on a journey. So the small irony of this being his first mission if not counting looking after Taki wasn't completely lost.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:57 am

Juliette shrugs "Anything that can hold liquid would do." she says "A garbage bag would work since slimes can't form their bodies into sharp shapes." she says "The Hardest part would Actually getting the slime into the bag as they Are slippery little buggers."

Once they get to the training hall, Abraxus and a couple of other Hunters were there. On the table was a dead cat. It had drowned in a creek.

Juliette looks over to the others "So, you just wish to for me to reanimate this creature and Not change it?" she asks as she pulls out her knife.

Abraxus nods "Correct and ince you do that, we're going to take the corpse for study. So make sure it behaves." he says.

Juliette nods as she holds her knife up and it starts to glow a ruby red as she stabs it into the cat, which causes it to start to burn and when the ethereal flames go out, the cat starts to twitch and it slowly opens it's now glowing red eyes. It's joints pop for a bit, before it starts moving again, looking as if nothing was wrong, save for the fact that it's eyes were glowing and it wasn't breathing. It looks to Juliette and goes to meow, which sounded like it was underwater.

Juliette moves close to the undead cat "Oh..." she coos "Look at you, my precious..." she says as she strokes it's chin "Now, do as mama says and go with these people. They wish to see how you're still alive." she says as the cat looks to Abraxus and the other Hunters "Take care of my baby. He still feels pain as when he was alive. So keep that in mind." she says in a serious tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:03 am

Hiroshi was thinking maybe they could lead the slime to a trap with a dead rat or something; they had stuff like that in pet stores. He would ask Musume if she had any ideas to. In the mean time, he remained silent as the demonstration went on not wanting to throw anything off as it happened.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next