Old and New Friends

2 posters

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Old and New Friends - Page 42 Empty Re: Old and New Friends

Post by Namey Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:06 am

It doesn't take long for Soten to come back from taking a shower and after an hour, Usagi comes back. She was soaked! And tracking water everywhere "I guess I got a little carried away." she says as she sticks her tongue out before heading to the bathroom to dry off.

After a bit, she comes back out wearing only panties and a tank top that's slightly see-through because of her damp body. She had a towel to her hair as she was drying that as well "So, what are we gonna do about tonight?" she asks as she plops down on the couch (her big, unbraed breasts bouncing noticeably) "Yeah, Mad paid me a visit as well, letting me know what's up." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:01 am

Hiroshi did notice, he wasn't dead but that was it. Farian hormones were annoying to deal with at times but he did his best to deal with it. Cold showers were his best friend. Maybe take it out Taki and Suki when this mission was over. There was the little fantasy in his head of the three of them at once in a threesome, but he didn't see that happening. That was the hormones talking.

"Mad said the mole doesn't know where we are because they'd make a move by now. That said, given I did get shown weapon stash I think we should be careful. Just in case."
He said, focusing on the job at hand. "I was thinking maybe we could take turns on watch for now. Few hours for one person."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:48 am

Usagi nods slowly, thinking "Yeah. How does three hours each person sound?" she asks "Maybe four hours? That way we can get at least some sleep, just incase a fight breaks out, we won't be totally drained." she says "I would say you take the first watch, that way I can get some rest then you rest and I'll keep watch. Sound good?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:21 am

"Sounds good to me." Hiroshi really didn't have a issue with it, although he was hoping they wouldn't be found it was best be on the safe side of things just in case. He would have to make more use of weapons if something did happen. "I think that's about it, but feel like I'm missing something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:21 pm

Usagi shrugs as she walks over to the fireplace and puts in the code. When it slides up, Usagi looks over the weapons "Huh... I wonder which I should get?" she mumbles as she looks over the labels "Maybe the tranquilizer rifle? I really don't want to Actually Hurt someone." she says as she picks up the rifle and looks it over "Oof! It's heavy... Heavier than I expected." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:27 pm

Hiroshi went over, to help them if need be. "Kinda depends on a lot of things. You wanna just disable them, so a stungun would be good to but not sure we have those. Have you ever used a gun of any kind before? I could help you with the basics." He offered.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:03 am

Usagi looks over to Hiroshi "I'm a shrine maiden in Japan, of course I've never held a gun before. Until just now, I've never set my eyes on a Real one in person." she points out "Yes. I would very much like a quick course on gun safety." she tells him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:51 am

"Let's get started then." Hiroshi then proceeded to give them a run down of the basics of gun safety. To always treat the gun as if it was loaded, aiming, making sure you always had your finger off the trigger guard you were ready to fire. It also meant he had to be close by and manully correct and guide them, not that he was complaining.

"..That about covers the basics of it. Have any questions?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:47 am

Usagi nods "What about the recoil? Is that something I should worry about?" she asks "I'm not firing Actual bullets, but tranquilizer darts. Do you think the kick will be as bad as I seen in movies?" she asks. If nothing else, she could try to make the rifle weightless and see if That would work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:01 am

At that comment, he shook his head. "Not as much with those. In movies it can be exaggerated but it really depends on the caliber and the type of gun."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:39 am

Usagi looks up to Hiroshi thoughtfully "You sure know a lot about guns and gun safety." she says "Did you learn all this from the Hunters?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:30 am

"Yeah." He started. "Even when I was just a freelancer I had the learn the basics since I got handed that one gun when I had shadow powers. I also learned to use melee weapons like a sword, but wouldn't say I'm the best at it. Those take a lot longer then fire arm training to truly be really good."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:28 pm

Usagi shrugs "Well, that's better than what I know." she says "All I know is martial arts and Some melee weapons training." she tells him "My master insisted that I know how to defend myself against attackers." she says as she hefts the rifle "Okay, so let's get some practical target practice in so I at least know I can hit a barn door." she chuckles as she slings the rifle case over her shoulder and picks up some practice rounds.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:53 pm

"Sure."

Once more he'd just go through the basics of teaching them about how to properly aim the weapon. He honestly hadn't expected any practice rounds to be around, but he supposed it did make sense if he taught Usagi or Soten about it. He was hoping said guy was dealt with soon so they could leave, but time would tell how long that would truly be.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:37 am

After a few hours, Usagi, as it turned out, is a Horrible aim! She couldn't hit a stationary target, let along a moving one amd she couldn't hit a target the size of a house, let alone one the size of a bottle.

She out the rifle back, totally dejected "Well... maybe I should just stick with a broom as my weapon." she mumbles.

The sun was starting to go down and Usagi resided herself to making dinner. Something she was Actually good at.

Soten comes walking downstairs "What was all the commotion about, eariler?" she asks "Are we expecting visitors tonight?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:33 am

Hiroshi was gonna handle the rifle for now, it be useful plus if he could avoid killing people then he was game. He felt she just needed more time, it may take them a bit but everyone went in their own pace.

He turned to Soten. "I was teaching Usagi how to use a dart gun. And maybe. Mad stopped by and said the person after you were making their move. He also said they didn't know where we were or they do something, but I'm just being on the safe side."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:07 pm

Soten nods "Well, I certain hope they hurry up." she grumbles "I'm certain we All have better things to do, rather than wait here for them to do Anything." she says.

Usagi comes out of the kitchen, holding two plates "Dinner is ready." she says as she sets the plates "I don't really know. This place seems to be very relaxing." she says as she heads back and gets her own plate "After we're finished up here, I might ask Abraxus if I can stay here from time to time, as compensation for helping." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:40 pm

Hiroshi mostly agreed with Soten, he'd rather be doing something else then being stuck here. Still it wasn't a bad change of pace and it be kinda nice to have something like this for down time. Maybe he'd buy some cabin or some place out the way just for him and those he was close to. Be nice to have a retreat.

He went to sit down to eat. "It doesn't hurt to ask. I mean the place probably was just here. Actually kinda wonder if this place used to belong to somebody."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:21 pm

Soten shakes her head "I doubt it. The Hunters likely built this place specifically for this purpose." she says.

Usagi was about to say something when the proximity sensors pick up movement in the woods close to the cabin. Usagi springs up "Oh boy! How did they find us so quickly?" she says, suddenly nervous.

Soten nonchalantly gets up "Calm yourself. We don't know what it might be. It could be just a rabbit for all we know." she looks over to Hiroshi "Right?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:46 am

Hiroshi certainly hoped that was the case but it was really unclear if it was or not. It was somewhat strange Usagi was nervous since this wasn't her first rodeo, but to be also be fair she hadn't really fought much besides Oni. That said he made a decision to be safe then sorry. If he and Suki were gonna co lead a cell of their own then he also had to think ahead a bit.

"It could be. It could also be something so I want to be on the safe side. Usagi? Could you stay with Soten? I'm just gonna check the cameras and do a brief sweep. I'll be right back and not gonna venture far just in case."

He went to get the dart rifle, make sure it was loaded the with right ammo instead of practice rounds and do what he said. Check the cameras, then a very quick look around but not far. Could just be a animal, but the motion sensors barely caught anything so who knows.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:47 am

When Hiroshi went to check the security cameras, the night vision on the camera picks up someone, a person. One Hiroshi knew well. It was Delia. She was crawling on the ground, tracking Hiroshi's scent, as she was known to do, and she was making her way straight to the cabin and if She was here, no telling who was following her!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:34 am

Hiroshi knew why she might of been looking for him but this was the absolute worse timing. Sure she was strong but the enemies were unknown and they didn't need to be stronger to get to Soten. On the other hand, said people shouldn't know it was him looking after her and thus Deila was connected. Still, if she was going to be around espeically when things kicked with the cell, she was going have to listen as what what she did was wreckless and put people in danger.

Assuming of course Abraxus something that is, even if he didn't outright say what it was to avoid anyone catching on. So in fairness it may of been a case of she really just didn't know.

Resigned, he left the cabin but locked it behind them as he went to meet up with Deila as she approached. "Deila? What are you doing here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:54 pm

As soon as Delia heard Hiroshi's voice she perked up with an excited gasp and her eyes just Light up when she sees Hiroshi "Onii-Chan!" she says as she takes off towards him on all fours and Jumps at him when she gets within ten feet, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as she plants a Huge kiss on his cheek!

"Onii-Chan! Why did you leave Lia-Chan?" she asks, puffing out her cheeks trying to look upset "Lia-Chan was so lonely without you..." she says as she nuzzles him, purring "A Hunter came to Lia-Chan and asked her to find a girl and that he would out Lia-Chan in the same school as Hiroshi... so Lia-Chan find this girl." she explains simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:16 am

Hiroshi grew alarmed at the news. Abraxus wouldn't have done that sort of thing because it would have clearly put Soten in danger. That meant someone was using her nose to get to Soten. Still, maybe they could salvage the situation and get the jump on them.

"Chances are good some bad people followed you here.. I was gone because I'm trying to keep someone safe as people are trying to hurt them so they wouldn't find them." He explained calmly. "But we can fix things and I need your help. Do you pick up anybody else around here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:20 am

Delia blinks at him "Yes. They were following Lia-Chan to their friend." he says as two men come walking out of the brush, dressed in all black with black balaclavas on and assault weapons pointed at the two.

"Only warning. Move and you're dead." one of the men says. The other thumbs a throat mic "Tracker and one hostile secured." says the other.

The first one tosses a pair of power dampening cuffs to Hiroshi "Cuff yourself and sit down. We'd rather not have to shoot a fellow Hunter, but we will if we nee-" his words were cut off as he was suddenly dragged into the Darkness of the forest!

The other spins around "What the hell?" he says, alarmed! A few rounds can be heard being fired off "No! For the love of God Nooo-" the first guy's voice calls out from the forest before it was just cut off!

A pair of fiery red eyes could be seen through the darkness, followed by two pairs of burning orange eyes right next to each side of the red eyes. Maddox Rademaker was here and he had awakened his Darkness "Go..." his snarls from the darkness. The Hunter drops his rifle and takes off running. Mad was talking to Hiroshi, but this worked as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next