Old and New Friends

2 posters

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

Old and New Friends - Page 22 Empty Re: Old and New Friends

Post by Namey Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:07 pm

Delia Wanted to argue, but her Alpha had spoken, so she just nods and starts back to Savol. She didn't understand Why she needed to do this! She could already hit something Really hard. Why did she need to know how to hit something Differently? Nevertheless, Hiroshi was expecting this of her and she didn't want to disappoint him, so she figured she would do what this lizard person wanted.

Emma Rose comes back with a clipboard and holds it out to Hiroshi "I'm done." she says, casually. Like solving a mock crime with Just the evidence alone was an easy task.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:20 pm

Hiroshi's favorite person in the world Emma came in, he was somehow not surprised they managed to finish already. He took the clipboard looking it over. "That was fast.." He mumbled. "I'm not going waste your time with things that are too easy for you. So for now if you want, you can take off. This was suppose to last you a lot longer."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:55 am

Emma Rose nods and wraps her wings around herself and disappears in the typical Mystic fashion. In the meantime, there wasn't too much for Hiroshi to do, as everyone else was doing other things.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:17 am

Hiroshi in that time went through his own exercises, things Natomi taught him that while basic would help with his control and power. It was best just not to sit down and watch Lia-chan the whole time, and be active in doing something. He hadn't done as much as he could have due to being busy juggling multiple things. But he did plan to spend some more one on one time with Suki. He was going to try to make things up to her and he meant it.

A bit later and it seemed they had gotten a decent amount of training done so he went over to Savol and Lia-chan. "I think we could call it for now but you were doing good Lia-chan. How about we grab something to eat? The six of us? If you're not doing something Savol." He might, or might not have other plans with his free time same with the others but he knew even if Emma had been there the answer would of been no.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:33 pm

Savol thinks for a moment and nods "Sure. I have nothing planned for the night." he says as he starts to take off his gear "Ate you going to ask our resident Mystic if she wants to join? Provided we can Find her." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:20 pm

"If we find them, sure. I'll send them a text to see if they respond." Sure she might not have been Hiroshi's favorite person but regardless if this group became a thing or scattered to the wind post training being the bigger person and working with all kinds of personalities was a skill he needed.

He was just gonna have to straight up ask Abraxus if going to try to make this group a thing or more to their own devices. He would guess the later since Abraxus asked them if he was going to be a floater or not.

Urata and Seka were in the library though what the former was doing there was up in the air, Seka was more a bookworm out of the two. "Me and the others were going to go out to eat, did you two want to come with?"

Seka closed her book. "I'll come. I think I've reached my end point with this."

"Yeah. Me too." Urata dusted himself off. "Emma and Juliette coming?"

"Emma, maybe if she wants. Juliette we haven't asked yet."
Hiroshi thought the young woman should still be in their usual spots, if not would have to contact them to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:07 am

Emma Rose sends a reply "No thank you. I have other matters I must attend to." the text reads.

Juliette was sitting on her bunk, still reading her books. She looks up and flashes them a smile, that looked fake, before going back to her books.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:53 am

Hiroshi then addressed the young woman. "Me and the others were going to go on a outing to get a bite to eat. Did you want to come with? It's good to take breaks between studying."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:14 am

Juliette closes her books, she was reading two at a time, and stands with a stretch, her ample breasts straining the fabric of her shirt "I would be delighted to join you five for some wining and dining. Rubbing elbows and hob-knobbing with snobs and some such merriment." she says as she grabs her knife and moves over to the others "So, where are we off to?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:46 am

Hiroshi found Juliette a very attractive woman, so of course he didn't really mind of that fact even if he didn't draw attention to it. "Not so much of the high knobs and snobs, not my thing. But I do have a place in mind, its a buffet and a good one so its perfect."

"Free drinks too?" Urata asked.

"Refills, yeah. Would kinda suck to have to refill and pay all the time although I Have seen that before." Hiroshi responded.

The place, in question once they got there wasn't too crowded but it had a decent amount of people. There was various foods, even ones not typically Japanese so variety wasn't a issue.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:13 pm

Delia was looking at all the food items, her eyes were practically shining "Lia-chan not know what want..." she looks to Hiroshi "What Onii-Chan go get?" she asks.

Juliette was looking over the menu and was, herself, unsure what to get "Hmmm... I'm used to getting a small salad from time to time. I'm not too sure what all of these food items are..." she mumbles.

Savol knew Exactly what he wanted to get. A nice, juicy rare steak and some steak fries to go with them. He would also go for some water, rather than a sugary drink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:33 pm

Hiroshi shrugged a bit. "A bit of everything. They have shrimp so I'm going with that.." He then turned to address Juliette. "It might seem a bit overwhelming but it doesn't hurt to try. Since this is all you can eat buffet, why not get a tiny sample of food that looks interesting and try them? Doesn't hurt to try and its all you can eat."

As long as she didn't over do it, she keep her figure and be fine. Other people could cheat like Suki and eat a lot and not worry about that sort of thing. Once everyone was settled, he did have a general question to ask the group, minus Deila since he knew she'd want to go where ever he went.

Urata went for some sea food, and Seka opted to get some food similar to Savol. She was in that kind of mood for meat, so that's what she was going to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:01 am

Delia would be happy with whatever Hiroshi ordered for her, but like her scaly counterparts, she was partial to eat as well. The rarer the better. She also, exclusively, drank water, like Savol. And Like her scaly brethren, a good meal will last her for a bit, depending on how much activity she did.

Savol decided to eat his food like a Human, with a knife and fork this time, unlike last time where he ate the entire thing whole.

He looks.iver to the others "So, graduation is coming up on us next month. What are all your plans?" he asks "I plan on taking the ROTC course and becoming an officer member in a few years. That way I can go on higher ranked missions and get a say in operations." he tells them.

Delia takes Hiroshi's arm and lays her horned hear on his shoulder "Lia-chan go where Hiroshi go!" she says with such an innocent smile on her cute face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:23 pm

At that comment, Seka mulled it over. "I would like to see about looking into something that makes equipment and gears for Hunters. They surely must have something along those lines."

"I think I'll have a go about joining a group." Urata says. "I've been doing the solo thing for a bit until I joined so its time for a change of pace."

Hiroshi idly gently rubbed Deila's head briefly before he answered. "I'm going to start my own cell, but I want to get a bit more experience first. So I'll be drifting for a short time. While I could just join something already existing, I rather build something up with my own hands." For Emma, he suspected it be up to her commander what she ended up doing in part.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:36 am

Savol raises a brow "Running a Cell is a huge responsibility. You have people who count on your decisions to get them through missions, you need to oversee supplies and equipment, plus you need your own Safehouse, which aren't cheap." he explains "I wouldn't tackle this challenge alone. I would see about getting a partner to help shoulder this future burden." he points out.

Delia takes Hiroshi's arm and presses it between her small breasts once again "Hiroshi not alone! Lia-chan be his partner." she says with a big, toothy smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:22 am

Deila was good to have your back in a fight and other things but helping with the complexies of something like this definitely wasn't up her alley. "I know. That's why I don't plan to rush into things when I do get started. Besides, I would need at least three people."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:05 am

Savol nods "It looks like we all have our post graduation plans made." he says "Reach for the stars, my friends." he says as their food comes around. Savol was having a little trouble holding his utensils because of his large fingers and claws, but he could do it.

Hiroshi's phone buzzes. It was a text from Abraxus. He was asking Hiroshi to come in for a mission when he has the time. It wasn't urgent, so that's why he was telling Hiroshi when he was free.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:49 am

Hiroshi had noticed Juliette hadn't said anything far as that went, maybe she simply didn't have any plans at the current time and was just going with the flow. Either way, once they were done eating and headed back, he told Deila to wait at the bunk for now. Then he was going to say what Abraxus wanted.

His plans for tomorrow may be derailed but that was just how things went sometimes. It might not even be a heavy time consuming thing if it wasn't a emergency. He went to Abraxus office door and knocked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:55 am

Abraxus opens the door after a few seconds "Ah, Hiroshi. Come on in..." he says as he moves aside to let him in. He doesn't bother closing the door as it wasn't anything personal or anything like that.

He takes a folder out and tosses it in front of Hiroshi "I have a mission for you. There's a Slime roaming freely in an apartment complex. I want you to take another Hunter and get it out of there." he tells Hiroshi "This is a class D mission, so it should be simple. In fact, the Hardest part will be locating the slime." he tells him "It's a harmless monster, so there's no Real hurry. But try to get to it sometime within the next week." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:07 pm

"A slime? Somehow I'm not surprised that's a thing here to. But yeah, I'll grab someone and get it done." He assured. "Was there anything else or was that it for now?"

Hiroshi would ask Musume after h was done with Abraxus if she wanted to tag along and had the itme. Not that it was super dangerous but being a full Hunter now, and it was a excuse to catch up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:02 pm

Abraxus nods "Yeah. That's it. There's no real hurry to get rid of that slime, but see about getting it done within a weeks time." he tells him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:25 pm

"All right. Take care man."

Hiroshi could look up their besitary on Slimes and such, maybe just capture it instead if it could be helped. He got his phone out deciding to send the message to Musume before he went back to the bunk and headed to bed.

'Hey Musume. When you get this, I was wondering if you be interested or have the time to along on a mission with me. It's just a D rank about a slime, but good excuse to also catch up; a lot of crazy stuff has happened. With have until the next week to get it done so can work around your own schedule. Anyway let me know when you can.'

He hadn't seen Sarah or Tomeko too in a bit, so he'd also have to see how they were doing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:16 pm

When Hiroshi gets back to the bunkhouse, Delia was already asleep, still in her school uniform. Savol was talking to Urata about magic again. Emma Rose was nowhere to be seen.

Hiroshi's phone buzzes. It was Musume "Sure. Just tell me where and when to meet up." the message was short and to the point.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:03 am

Hiroshi thought about it for a bit before sending a message. 'Have things in the morning but will try to contact you after and we'll go from there.' He still had still like Julliette's demonstration she wanted him to see, and maybe getting into a session with Jerod if he could.

So he turned his attention back to Urata and Savol since they were still around. "So you guys talking about magical theory stuff?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:40 am

Savol looks over to Hiroshi briefly "Something like that." he says before going back to talking to his young protege.

Juliette comes wandering back in, happily humming to herself and sits in her bunk, before taking out a small book to write in.

There was still no sign of Emma Rose and lights out was coming soon. It was the rules that they all needed to be on the run before then.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next