Alus Life

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Alus Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Alus Life

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 09, 2021 9:49 am

When it came time to turn all the test in was a nerve wracking some of the students as there was nothing but to wait among themselves. It was that waiting that seemed to stretch on longer for some, however as others began to finish up their test did they begin to receive grades.

Natsumi passed with flying colors while others, not as much.

Seemingly waiting for the others to finish, the professor continued. "Having gotten a total number of who passed, who didn't I think I have found a group who takes this seriously enough to be here. For those who didn't pass, I would like to talk to some of you."

If she noticed the metaphorical rain clouds over some of the students heads, she did a good job ignoring it. "That aside, the rest of you may leave unless you have coming questions about the class or something else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 11, 2021 11:40 am

Natsumi grabs her things and heads on out. She heads home to tell Leon the good news.

She unlocks the door and heads on in "Leon! Guess what? I passed my test with Flying colors!" she says. She was all smiles "Let's go and celebrate!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 11, 2021 3:28 pm

Leon, not having work for the day was thankfully home when Natsumi came to greet them with the good news. That made him happy because he knew she had been really pushing herself to study that test and pass it. "You earned it and I'm one hundred percent for going out to do something. Any place in particular you want to go? Also good news, we're set to go tomorrow or anytime you want. Probably should let your professor know you'll be gone for a bit."

They still had a few hours before they had to pick up Lana, but that didn't mean they couldn't do a few things before they came home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 14, 2021 10:58 am

Natsumi nods "You're right. I'll give her a call during her office hours, which is..." she checks the time "About an hour. I also have to call my boss and her them know as well." she says.

She was holing for a weeks notice before heading out, that way she didn't leave the dinner short handed and so that her professor could put together a study pack for her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 16, 2021 9:01 pm

Leon could understand that, it be a good idea to keep in good graces with her boss considering how generous they were, on top of just in general good practice. Ditto with her professor.

"So you in the mood to get something to eat then?" Leon asked. "We could go out to grab something while we wait to pick up Lana."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 17, 2021 4:18 pm

Natsumi thinks for a moment "I think we should wait until we pick Lana up." she says "It's been a while since we had dinner all together." she points out. Either her or Lana were always too busy to for all of them to have dinner together.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 23, 2021 6:16 am

For the most part, things continued as they normally did but it wasn't too long before they needed to pick up Lana from school. As they waited for them in the car, it was a few minutes before Lana came up after seemingly tallking to a few of her friends.

"Hey kiddo, how was school?" Leon asked as the young woman climbed in.

Lana shook her head as she put on her seat belt. "School was school. Boring and tiring. I'm just glad to be off. How have you two been?" She said as she yawned a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 26, 2021 3:18 pm

"Well, as you know, we're planning a trip back to Earth and Leon, the crafty guy that he is, had managed to secure us a ship, so within a week, or so, we should be on our way to Earth." she says with a smile.

She didn't know how Lana felt about the trip, because the young woman seemed to keep to herself and her friends lately. But Natsumi Believed she was alright with it, because she hadn't said anything about it yet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 29, 2021 7:54 am

"A week?"
The young girl repeated, as if mulling it over in real time. "That's fine. I mean I can get a break from school and it should be fun. Did you guys eat already? I'm kind of hungry."

"We actually were waiting for you, that way we could eat together since its been a while." Came from Leon.

"Oh. Well, cool."
Lana seemed pleased. "Maybe we can see some of the other places on earth we haven't been to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 31, 2021 3:26 pm

Considering that Lana spent a good amount of her time on the Lookout and Tokyo, it would be a treat for her to see new places.

"Where do you two want to go to eat?" she asks "Wanna try out that Saiyan barbecue place?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:28 pm

I haven't heard of it." Leon admitted, though maybe he just hadn't been paying attention which wasn't a surprise. There had a been a lot of things going on so it was easy to miss some things. "We can go if you want. You ok with it Lana?"

Lana shook her head after a moment. "I'm ok with it. I kinda wanted to spend some place quite with just us three, but maybe that be boring for a celeberation. Maybe there then somewhere else after?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:07 am

Natsumi blinks in slight confusion "Celebration?" she asks Lana as she looks to Leon "What... are we celebrating?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:40 pm

Lana saw the confusion on Natsumi's face and tried to clarify a bit of what she was trying to say. "The vacation, I mean. It's been a long time when its just been us."

On some level Leon supposed that made a bit of sense, he didn't see a big enough deal to dig into it more. "Barbeque it is. Just tell me where it is since I don't know where its at."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:23 am

Natsumi smiles "It's always been just us three amd I wouldn't have it any other way." she says with a smile.

It only takes them a bit to get to the Saiyan barbecue restaurant. There were mainly Saiyans and Alusarians inside. The portions they served were pretty big to match the appetites of their guests "I hope you two are hungry." she says, knowing that this wouldn't be a problem for Leon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:47 am

Lana was decent with a apetite being a growing girl, just wasn't as much as a growing Alusarian or Sayain around her age. She was still going to eat a fair amount and this kind of place in that sense was perfect since she definitely have their fill. Leon was going to eat a lot, as to be expected.

"How has your nurse training been?" It was Lana to Natsumi, she was more busy with her friends and such but didn't mean she didn't care so she tried to keep updated.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:22 am

Natsumi shrugs "It's been going steady." she says "If I keep this pace I should be getting my nursing degree in a couple years." she says with a grin "Just in time for you to start highschool."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:42 am

Lana made a face. "I dunno. I heard high school isn't all that fun."
At least from what she heard from some of her friends older siblings and such but others were different.

This amused Leon a bit but he added. "High school isn't as bad as some would say. Long as have a few friends and focus on what's important while you're there. Easy to get distracted when you're there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:35 am

Natsumi shrugs "I don't know about that." she says "My highschool years were pretty fun. Some of the best times of my life." she says with a fond smile "Though, it's probably because I was going to a highschool on Earth." she failed to mention that her highschool years were good up until Tylon kidnapped and experimented on her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:35 pm

Lana had heard that as well, really she heard both and everything in between. It seemed to vary so much by person the only thing she Really could conclude was High School was a experience that was different for about everyone. So she'd keep a open mind and just go to her own conclusions.

"I guess I'll see soon enough." Lana finally said. "Do you remember your time in middle school Natsumi?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:52 am

Natsumi nods "Of course. Those were the awkward times when I was transitioning from girl to woman And when my Zoanthrope nature had awoken." she points out.

"It was during P.E. class as well. My gym uniform was shredded. I was mortified and thought I would die of embarrassment." she says with a slight chuckle "Hindsight is 20-20, as they say."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:24 am

Lana smiled a bit thinking of her own things. "Nothing too embarrassing happened to me. Might change when I got to high school though." She yawned slightly, feeling a bit more sleepy for this time of the day.

"Tired a bit already kiddo?" Leon asked them.

"Yeah. A little."
Lana admitted. "I think I just over ate is all."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:55 am

Natsumi nods "Then let's head home. I still have my homework to get finished..." she looks over to Lana "As I'm sure you have some as well, huh?" she teases.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:13 am

"Yeah sadly. Its a pain. No pain no gain and all that I guess." Lana grumbled not really a fan of homework but to also be fair not many people her age were. Alus schools were a bit harder then a average earth school, which wasn't a surprise considering how Alusarian's were. That same drive extended to other things besides fighting and training.

Once they got cleaned up, the three of them left which didn't take them too long to reach home. Lana stretched slightly after she got out. "I'll be in my room if you two need anything. See you later."

Leon watched them leave before going into the kitchen to clean up a thing or two. "Lana isn't the completely the same when she was younger but she's still a really good kid." In her later years he expected them to be a bit more moody and rebelious and though Lana had her moments she was thankfully not difficult to handle.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:34 am

Natsumi nods slowly "Well, however it turns out, I'm sure we can handle it together." she says as she gives Leon a light kiss "I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed." she says as she heads towards her room "Good night." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:34 am

(since its been talked about, the thread reached its natural end so guess its closed)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3