Alus Life

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alus Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Alus Life

Post by Namey Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:30 pm

Natsumi shakes her head "No. I don't regret leaving. After all, I died Twice on Earth." she reminds him "I just want to head back and see what all has changed and how it's faired after the Trojan invasion." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:36 pm

"That's fair. I'm kind of curious myself." Among a few other things, it be kind of nice to see some old faces again when they got there. He put the plate down in front of Natsumi then for himself before he sat back down again. "I think if things go well, it shouldn't be too long to get things arranged. I'll let you know ahead of time so you can plan around school and your job."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:46 am

Natsumi nods as she eats her dinner "Okay. That'll help out. I mean, I just got this job and I don't want to lose it. Plus, it'll give me a chance to get the school work from my professors, that way I don't fall behind." she says.

She wants to focus on her schooling, that way she can become a nurse, so she can start making some Real money that way Leon won't need to keep using his retirement to keep them afloat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:50 pm

There really wasn't much reason for Leon to go back to earth himself, save maybe visit some people to see how they were doing. Lana was somewhat moody at times, but she'd still probably like it. Ever since puberty started she been a bit different.

"I'm going to guess you want to check out Tokyo first since that's where you were born, but is there anywhere else?" Just gave him a idea and plan ahead a bit if need be.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:05 am

Natsumi did miss the days when she and Lana would take baths together. Those days were precious to her, but now... Lana was growing up and becoming her own woman amd in truth? She needed the room to discover who she wants to be. Natsumi just hoped the young woman knew that she and Leon were there for her.

Natsumi shakes her head "Maybe I'll visit that place Last." she says "The last few times I was there, I died and I'm not looking forward to a repeat of history again." she says with a light chuckle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:13 am

It was said as a joke but Leon didn't want to take any chances with that place either. She just seemed extremely unlucky even if her second death was from her trying to help.

"Maybe we can use it part as a vacation." Leon suggested a bit as he began cleaning up his portion, having finished his food. "We haven't exactly had as much free time just to enjoy each other's company between work, life and everything else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:59 am

Natsumi nods "That's true. Between all my studies and my job, I barely have time to do anything." she says "Also, I think Lana might not like spending time with me like she use to, so I don't know how she would react to learning about our trip to Earth." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:51 am

Leon put his plate into the sink to get clean them out, along with a few others. The dishwasher and especially the ones Alus had was much more convient but he didn't want all the convenience to make him too lazy.

"Lana loves you, she'll enjoy spending time you still. It's just with her being a teenager she's trying to be a bit more indepdent. At least that's what others had told me that have been in a similar boat." At least she wasn't a bad kid or anything too extreme, just the days of shadowing them seemed to be over.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:37 pm

Natsumi nods "I suppose you're right." she says, not sounding too convinced. She knew Lana was at that confusing stage in her life where boys were becoming more noticeable and her body was changing in unsettling ways. She just hoped Lana wasn't too stubborn to come to Natsumi if she needs help understanding what's happening.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:37 am

Leon felt she wasn't completely sold but for now he let it drop since seeing was believing as they said. "Well in the mean time I'm going to wind down and watch a few things to wind down. Did you want to join or heading to bed? I kind of like your company." He said teasingly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:11 pm

Natsumi nods "I know you do and normally I would be right there with you watching movies, but I still have my homework to do and I'm still pretty tired from work." she says "So I'm just gonna take a shower and head to bed." she mumbles as she kisses Leon on the cheek "Thank you for dinner." she says as she heads to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:04 pm

While Leon had been hoping to spend more time with them, that was just how the cookie crumbled at times due to work and school. He decided he'd likely just head to bed early himself that way he could be ready for the things he needed to do tomorrow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:45 pm

Natsumi comes walking out of the shower in her pajamas and heads back into her room and sits down for an hour of homework before she turns the light off and snuggles down for the night.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:12 pm

Around the next morning, Leon woke up pretty early. Once he did so he decided to get Natsumi's breakfast going for the both of them. He still had to pick up Lana later during the day when it came to it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:29 pm

Natsumi comes wandering out of her room in her college uniform. Though she didn't have work today, she Did have school.

She sits for breakfast "This all looks so good, as usual." she says "Itadakimasu!" she says before digging in "You know, if you went to culinary school, I bet you could open your own restaurant. I would go there for the Earth food alone." she chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:20 am

"You have a point." Leon said after a bit as he sat down. "Actually thinking about it I might look into it for something like that. Alusarian's love their food, that's why that have so many variety of types and flavors and culinary stuff is always in high demand."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:32 am

*I was just kidding about that.* Natsumi thinks "Well, wouldn't exporting goods from other worlds be kinds tough?" she asks "Though, while we're on Earth, we can see about picking up some stuff to make some good ol' Japanese meals. I think I would like that, oh! And we can pick up some cook books from other counties. You know, if you're serious about opening a restaurant." she says. Though, she would back him with whatever he chooses to do.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:00 am

"That might be.." Leon admitted as he took another bite. "It's something I'll have to figure out if I go through with it in full. Cook books would be nice but the exporting would be the main issue. I'll have to look into it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:07 am

Natsumi nods "But first, we need to hire a ship to tale us back to Earth." she chuckles as she finishes her breakfast "I have to be going to school now. But since I don't have to work afterwards, I should be home early." she says as she kisses Leon on the cheek "I'll see you after classes end." she says as she heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:37 pm

As the young woman headed to class, people were going and from places to their respective classes. Some did give some looks others didn't pay them any attention so it was about the normal. Alissa was there by herself at the moment when Natsumi was on her way to her class.

"Hey there. Natsumi." She greeted the young woman. "Hope you been studying this past week, I heard our teacher was going to give us some sort of test today."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:50 am

Natsumi nods, holding up a triumphant fist "You bet! A good amount of time last night getting all my homework done and studying for any tests that may, or may not, pop up." she says.

"How about you?" she asks "Have you been keeping up on your studies?" she asks "The professor practically told us there would be a test today, or there abouts." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:24 pm

Alissa nodded slightly to that. "I did. I mean I try to keep up with everything I can in this course so I can learn what I need to and make sure its through. My ultimate goal isn't to be a nurse or doctor but try to be something of a inventor that makes people's lives easier. So to do that, I need to learn about medical stuff too not just technology. I have a long way to go."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 02, 2021 10:02 am

As Alissa's friend, Natsumi, of course, already knew this and she was in full support for her friend in whatever she chose to do.

Natsumi sighs "Well, we are both as prepared as we can be. Let's go and pass this test." she says, clenching her fist with much gusto.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 05, 2021 7:54 am

Alissa wouldn't pretend she wasn't slightly nervous when it came to the test, though since she had prepared for it doing it should be fine. As for the class itself, the usual faces and people were there minus a few missing for one reason or another.

The professor was doing something on her pad before seemingly satisfied with whatever it was. "Now that everyone is present, we'll begin with the test. This one will be a reminder of what to do and what Not to do when it comes to treating patients of a certain biology. If you look down on your pads to your seat I'll be sending it to you now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 08, 2021 10:31 am

Natsumi was confident that she would pass. She always took her studying very seriously and focused on the task at hand. The sooner she became a registered nurse, the sooner she could help Leon with expenses.

Sure she has a part time job, but that doesn't pay as much as she would like. Enough to help with food and some bills, but that's all. She didn't want them to survive, but to actually live. Plus, she wondered if she would look cute in that nurse outfit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next