Piece by Peace

2 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Piece by Peace - Page 21 Empty Re: Piece by Peace

Post by Namey Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:50 am

If anything, this made Chelsea even more excited as she started grinding on Devin's dick even harder and simce Devin's office was, oddly, sound proof, she didn't need to stifle her moans of pleasure.

"Well, Kyoko and I should be heading back to the office." Mathilda says, wanting to give Dysis and Tracy their 'alone time'.

Kyoko, of course, picked up on what Mathilda was getting at "Tracy, it's wonderful that you're feeling better." she hugs her friend "I hope to see you at the office again." she says as she heads on out.

Mathilda nods to the two. She wasn't Really leaving for the office. She was going to hang behind just incase Grant shows up again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:21 am

As the pleasure increased, Devin sort of forgot about other stuff of what may or may not been happening in the background. His hardened cock sliding in and out of her was enough to distract him for much else, as he leaned forward a bit more to suck on her bouncing breast a bit.

____

Dysis gave her hand a squeeze once the two left. "We have a lot of things to catch up on besides. Did you want water or anything?" He couldn't help but fret over them a bit espeically with recent happenings.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:19 pm

It turns out that Chelsea's nipples were her weakness as when Devin started sucking on them, she gets tighter as more pleasure shoots through her body and she hits her next climax of the day, but not her last if she had anything to say.

Tracy shakes her head as she takes Dysis's hand "No. I'm fine." she says "How long can you stay!" she asks, knowing that he had applied to be a Hunter and was likely on a leave of absence of some kind.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:00 pm

Like before, Chelsea's inner walls tightened more around was enough for him to reach his own orgasm soon after. From his observation it seemed he may have found a weak point with the young woman, that or she was teetering on the edge to begin with. Though like before, he was quickly hard again.

Devin lifted the young woman up so she was sitting on the desk, taking his throbbing length back her tight slit. He could pump into her easier this way and the view was nice.
______

Dysis shook his head at that. "I'm not going anywhere." He then went to clarify. "What almost happened to you made me realize what's important, and to me you're more important then the Hunters. I can't really be there for you with that schedule..so I talked to someone and they're going to work something out. That way I get to stay with you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:45 am

Chelsea didn't mind standing sex either and she locks her legs around Devin's waist once more so that he couldn't pull out when he fired off his hot, thick, stick load into her again. She liked how it felt inside of her.

The front door to the office was suddenly kicked open as Danny comes trudging in "Well, I got the information we were looking for... but I had to call in some favors." he says as he takes his coat off and flumps down at his desk. Unlike Han, Danny has enhanced senses, including a sense of touch, which meant, he could feel the vibrations coming from Devin's office, if he were feeling for them.

Tracy's eyes start to well up with tears "Y-you know... when they let me out of here... i-if you don't have a place to stay... y-you can, s-stay with me..." she says in a soft voice, her face was going red as she pulls her ponytails infront of her face to hide.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:15 am

Devin wasn't sure if she'd enjoy it, but now that she had he could focus on what he was currently doing right now. He continued thrusting into them, enjoying the feel of her wrapping her legs around but he knew they'd need to stop soon.
_______

Dysis found that aspect cute and smiled. "I'd love that actually. I don't have a pernmanet place to stay in New York." There was a pause and a bit more quite but still audible. "..I've missed you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:16 am

Chelsea could feel Devin's hard cock hitting her cervix opening, which felt so good to her that she couldn't hold in her moans. She covers her mouth, just incase Han could somehow hear her.

Danny pulls out a file and thumps it on his desk, as well as a bottle of whiskey "So far, I don't think we're going to get anywhere in this murder case. The evidence is practically nonexistent and we have nothing to really go on..." he mumbles as he pours himself a drink.

Tracy was still hiding behind her ponytails "T-they say, I'm going to be released sometime today..." she mumbles, trying to avoid acknowledging what Dysis just said to her "I, just n-need to pass a physical... th-then I can go..." though she clearly heard it, because she was stammering more then usual.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:44 pm

Devin knew she was enjoying it more judging by her moaning she was trying to stop herself from and while he wanted to continue it probably be the best idea. Mainly because of Danny and maybe Han? It wasn't like he knew Necro Warriors in depth of what all they were capable of.

"We're gonna have to stop after this, but first.." It would be kind of mean just to stop before she got off one more time with how pent up she was as he was sure she was more so then even he was. Remembering breast seemed to be a weakness, he began giving them a lot more attention with his tongue to her hardened nipples. Hopefully it would get her off soon enough.
______

Dysis was pleasantly surprised by this news, he didn't press the issue of her being embarrassed since it was Tracy jut being herself. It was best not to draw more attention to it. "That's good news. I thought they would hold you longer. Do you have to pass any other test for your mental health too?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:00 pm

Chelsea lets out another moan as she reaffirms her grip "But... I'm not done..." she says as she keeps moaning from Devin's dick sliding in and out of her "Just... a little... Ah... Longer?" she asks as she starts to squeeze down on his hard cock.

Han frowns "If that's the case, what do you plan on doing now?" he asks.

Danny shrugs "I'll just need to work some more of my other contacts. Someone, somewhere, is Bound to know something useful." he says.

Tracy stops hiding fully and shrugs ever so slightly "I, don't know. They haven't mentioned anything about that..." she says "T-though... given what I... almost did, I suppose one wouldn't hurt..." she says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:09 pm

It would have been better to do this somewhere else without people there but what's done was done. While it was harder to think straight with what was going on, he was coherent enough not to completely lose track of thought. Just a bit more would just lead to them being here even longer.

"..Don't worry, I'll get you off one last time Her inner walls squeezing was enough to push him closer to the edge, but he was going to hold until she did. It wouldn't be completely satisfing for them both but he wasn't going to tempt fate a second time after already being caught once by a certain Umbra Witch. Though to be fair, that had been his fault.

He continued thrusting into them, sucking and playing with her beast at the same time trying to bring them to their peak. Judging by how tight she gotten, she was close enough thankfully.

Dysis would honestly be surprised if they didn't have some kind of test of that nature before they released them. If anything he would have thought it be standard precdure; not that he knew for sure.

"Yeah, and hopefully once we can convince them you're all right you can be reunited with Cassia again." He knew the two were very close.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:33 am

As the two kept pounding into each other, Chelsea keeps her mouth covered to keep from screaming in pleasure. Oh yes, she is a screamer for sure. She climaxes hard, covering Devin's dick, his desk, and her upper legs in her own hot, sweet love nectar! And, after going at it three times, she was, for the moment, out of gas. But she would recover quickly.

Danny stops what he was doing and tilts his head, as if listening for something, then he sniffs the air. Then shrugs and goes back to his drink.

Han noticed this as well "What's up? Something wrong?" he asks.

Danny shakes his head "No. I thought I felt something, but it was probably this damn city." he says.

Tracy was unsure if she deserved to even consider trying to get Cassia back "I, I don't know... I meam, what I did was... pretty cruel to her... leaving her all alone in a hostile world with no way to defend herself..." she looks over to Dysis "Do I, even have the right to try to get her back?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:23 pm

Devin orgasmed quickly after she did, pumping his seed into her and making a further mess. He hadn't expected her to be a screamer but it was hardly a complaint. His office was a mess but thankfully he had cleaning supplies and such. He pulled out of them reluctantly.

He went over to the side to get a towel for them both, along with a spray for smells. "Not the best, but going have to do until we both take a shower. Probably best just one of us go out at a time since Han is here and others may be back after we're done cleaning the office. Seems we both needed that though.."

___

Dysis gave her hand a squeeze. "I'll support whatever decision you decide to do. But I think you're being too hard on yourself. You didn't abuse or mistreat them in anyway, you made a mistake. A big one, but I don't think people should be defined by them. Too many people write others off if they screw up in a way they don't like. Besides, the foster system is rolling dice and you're the only person that can read that special book of hers."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Chelsea cleaned herself off a bit before getting dressed "I'll hold you to what you said, about making it up to me..." she finishes dressing and she takes out a small pocket knife from her skirt, pops it open and cuts her hand lightly with it, before putting it away.

She looks over to Devin "The smell of blood covers up the smell of sex..." she says as she pulls out a handkerchief and wraps her hand "Stay here, I'll get them out of the office." she says as she walks over to the door and takes a breath.

Tracy shakes her head "The Hunters wouldn't put her through the foster system. They would match her with a family who can meet her specific needs." she says "Which I clearly couldn't, in the end." she mumbles "B-but with you here... I feel like, I actually can... or at least do something, better, this time around."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:59 pm

Devin wondered what she was going to do, but in the mean time he stayed behind. He did have other stuff to attend to, so he'd need to get back on that, some time today.
_________

"I'll do what I can to help." Dysis vowed. "If nothing else I don't think people able to read her book are common. Speaking of, why exactly does she need that book for? I know its tied to her but not much else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:14 am

She wanders out of Devin's office. Danny looks over to her "What are you doing in there and what happened to your hand?" he asks.

She looks over to him "I was clea.ing his office when I knocked something over and cut myself cleaning it up." she says "Would you help me bandage it up?" she asks.

Danny sighs "I suppose so... but Han would probably know more about the anatomy of Earthlings, so he should do it." he says as he drinks some more until he falls asleep and with Han helping Chelsea, she hoped that Devin could slip out.

Tracy shrugs a bit "I'm actually the Only one who can read her book." she says "And her book allows her to use her special attacks so she can defend herself." she explains.

A nurse comes walking in "Excuse me, but it's time for Tracy's bath." she says "Would you mind waiting outside, young man?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:48 am

Devin waited a moment, checking to see a bit where people were at before sneaking off out while everyone else was asleep or distracted after double checking to make sure the office was clean of course. He made it back to his home to take a shower, and after that he'd just bring some food back. He Was on the hungry side now more so with that quick session with Chelsea.

___

Dysis nodded a bit, giving her hand one last squeeze. "We'll talk more when you're finished." He headed out out the room to let Tracy get her business handled in the mean time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:47 am

When Devin came back, Danny was still asleep. He had been out all night again trying to find clues. Han was looking over some backed up case files and Chelsea was making a fresh cup of coffee.

After fifteen minuets, the nurse comes walking out "Alright, Tracy is asking for you." she says to Devin as she wanders off.

Tracy was back to sitting on her bed, in a new set of hospital scrubs. She looks over to Dysis with a small smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:36 am

Devin came back into the office, noting Danny was still asleep so he must been out for a while. "Morning you two. You find out anything of note Han?" He was going to ask them if something was wrong since they had seemed bothered by something before they left but didn't figure the right time.

____

Dysis didn't have to be told twice, he wanted to stay by her side much as possible at the moment. He went to sit back down by them not to long after. "Do you have any idea what time your physical is suppose to be at?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:46 am

Han looks over to Devin "Oh, no. I was just looking over some of the waiting cases. Thinking about take on some of them myself." he says "Can never have too much help, right?" he asks.

Before Tracy could answer, there was a knock on her door and a doctor comes on in "Good morning, Tracy." he says. He sees Dysis "I hope I'm not interrupting. I just need to take a few of your vitals and we can have you out of here by lunch." he says.

He gives her the usual check up. Only this time it was with a medical tricorder the hospital got from Paragon Corp. With it, he was able to check her complete vitals in seconds. He put the scanner away and closes the tricorder "The wonders of modern technology." he says as he shakes his head, walking out of the room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:49 pm

"More then true enough. Have a few to catch up on." There were only so many people working and they got more busy as time went on with the extra attention so it only made sense. It was a good thing they got a lore more business these days, but it was definitely a double edged sword.
___

Dysis, if anything was amused by the timing of things but it in the good way. "We'll, guess that answers that. We could go to your apartment after and wind down, beats here." He said, thinking for a moment. "My family was worried about you too, my mom actually came all the way to check on you. Miranda doesn't know the darker details because she's too young just you were hurt."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:28 am

Han nods "True enough. With everything that's happened..." he trails off and looks towards the door as some people come in.

There were about three of them, they looked like local punks. They pause when they walk in and Han stands up "Gentlemen, welcome. My name is Han. How can I help you?" he says.

"My name is Ray..." says one "My name is Julio..." says the second one "And I'm Parker. We're here to deliver something." says the last one.

Han's face was blank "All three of you? Well, you should that we GENERALly only take one case per person, per group and you need to fill out basic information that way we don't LOSE your case, because we are quite slammed at this moment." he says, still smiling "I'm sure you get my meaning. Right?"

The first guy, who seemed to be the leader, nods slowly "Yeah. We get your meaning. We'll come by when you guys aren't as busy." he says as he turns and snaps his fingers "Let's Bounce!" he says and the three of them left.

Tracy nods "That's good... she doesn't ever need to know what has happened..." she mumbles.

There was another knock and the same nurse comes back in, this time with two trays of food "Breakfast time." she says as she sets them down "I took the liberty of getting your friend something to eat as well." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:45 am

Devin watched the three, not really sure what to make of them but the whole thing was a bit odd. They didn't mention case just deliver something.

"Well, that was odd." Devin admitted once they left. "They didn't mention a case either but delivering something. But I also could be reading too much into things with my background in this and back home."

_____

"Thank you." Dysis said politely as he began to eat. The two had a lot to catch onto so he was looking forward to spending time in their apartment. "Since the other doctor used that gizmo to scan you hopefully means you'll be released sooner then later. I have no idea exactly what all it does but looked like Paragon Corp. Probably."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:01 am

Han watched them leave and after a moment, he sits back down "Those three were Zoinoids." he says "I believe they were here to kill you all." he points out.

While Danny was still asleep, Chelsea was not. She seemed a bit creeped out "Wait, what the hell is a 'Zoinoid' and why would they want you guys dead?" she asks "Does this have to do with the people who hired me to take out Darkside? Is this My fault?" she asks.

Han shakes his head "Yes and no. They put a target on The Last Maiden because they thwarted their plans to take out Darkside ams now that the heat is died down, they have come to 'collect' as it were."

Tracy nods as she slowly eats her food "Most likely." she says "Paragon Corp is the leading in advanced technology. So much so that, even though they don't make weapons, most countries are trying to get contracts with them For weapons." she explains "It must be nice to have so much money that you can just say no to even More money..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:17 am

Devin wished his gut feeling wasn't right in this case but seemed it was, again. Sometimes he hated being right. "Right..I almost forgot about the Necro business.." He mumbled.  "We need to be extra careful in the mean time then and maybe not be alone too long."

"Maybe." He admitted. "But comes with cons to. Like people bugging you and Always being in the spotlight. I like my personal life just that, so I take being moderately wealthy then being rich and famous any day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:15 am

Chelsea looked confused "Wait, what's a Necro and why would they have 'business' with us?" she asks.

Only Devin knew what was really going on, or so it seemed. There was also a chance that Danny knew something, bit he was still asleep.

Tracy shrugs as she finishes her meal "I mean... I wouldn't mind trying and seeing if I wanted to be rich." she mumbles as she pushes the tray away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum