Piece by Peace

2 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Piece by Peace - Page 9 Empty Re: Piece by Peace

Post by Namey Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:38 pm

Elizabeth did just that. As soon as her lewd voice starts to come out, she covered her mouth as she keeps moaning and even needs to bite her finger to keep her voice from getting out. She slowed in her hand job that she was giving Devin as she got closer to her orgasm, but she didn't stop in her work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:30 pm

It seemed Elizabeth was the more vocal type judging by the cute noises she was making trying to hold in. Something else to look forward to whenever they finally got to that point. In the mean time, he continued to work his fingers more on them, rubbing between her smooth slit at a more consistent pace.

He didn't orgasm, not just yet as he wanted to wait until she hit hers.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:54 pm

Elizabeth kept her finger in her mouth as she tried to keep herself from making any loud noises, but it was only Half effective as her soft moans kept coming out as she still kept jerking Devin off and though she seemed to be getting all kinds of pleasure from Devin fingering her, she showed no signs of orgasming any time soon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:48 pm

Devin wasn't put off or surprised by the fact it took more to get Elizabeth going so to speak. Why would he complain about his girl apparently having sexual stamina to spare? It just meant more time bonding in another way. Judging by the cute noises she was trying to keep in she was enjoying herself a great deal.

It felt good with Elizabeth stroking him off as she did, she wasn't the most experienced but she was passionate and wanted to make him feel good. That made all the difference in the world.

Still..

He was thinking of using his fingers to pump in and out of her core though the debate was if it be too much and scare her off. Then again maybe he was over thinking given she was comfortable with this much; besides rubbing probably only do so much for her. Devin would keep what he was doing for now, figuring the other wasn't the time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:59 pm

As Devin kept rubbing Elizabeth's smooth, soft, wet lips, she kept rubbing his dick, her fingers were slender and soft and ever so warm against his meat. She was making noises that was starting to sound like she was hyperventilating, but she looked like she was enjoying herself quite a bit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:27 pm

It seemed like Elizabeth really got into it when she was feeling a lot of pleasure which he was happy with. Though if she was doing that just from this, then he can only imagine what it be like when they made love for the first time.

The pleasure Devin was getting from running her hands along side his thick length was good enough to keep up the high, but enough to cum just yet. What actually pushed him a bit further to that edge was the noises she was making, along with his imagination of working Elizabeth over; not hard to do in this situation. He was still rubbing the young vampire's womanhood, trying to give them as much pleasure as possible.

Devin wasn't sure what had gotten into them, but seemed that since their first intimate thing was like hitting a switch. Perhaps she was pent up to without realizing it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:54 pm

For all the noises she was making, Elizabeth didn't seem like she was close to climaxing, despite the love juices currently covering Devin's hand and Elizabeth's hand was also getting sticky from Devin's precum leaking from the tip of his head, but the young vampire kept stroking on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:36 pm

As much as Devin may of not had wanted to cum before his girlfriend did, he wasn't able to hold on much longer. He did end up doing it faster then he would have liked. He could of course orgasm a lot of times before he was spent, it was just he had wanted to wait. Elizabeth had made him release, so in his mind it was only fair he gave them the same was why.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:20 am

It was a good bet that Elizabeth wasn't paying Too much attention to what she was doing, as when even after Devin shoots his load, she keeps rubbing his dick as she keeps enjoying the attention his fingers were giving her and it would be almost five minuets later until she actually hit her climax.

When she did, she just sits there, breathing hard. She stopped rubbing Devin's dick and was just enjoying the after euphoria of what they had just done "T-that was so exciting..." she breaths "Not knowing if anyone could have walked in at any given moment? We might have to do something like that again." she says as she cleans herself up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:53 am

Doing intimate stuff with someone was always a learning experience and just now he had learned a few things about them. She apparently had more stamina then he had thought, and she was very reactive and made a lot of cute noises.

She also seemed to get a rush out of doing stuff in public spaces.

Devin was all right for the moment, and he would admit it was kind of exciting. Though he did wonder if she'd ever be as bold to have full on sex in a place they could potentially get caught, if it ever came to that anyway.

"It wouldn't hurt to give it another try."
He said, going to clean himself up as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Elizabeth fidgets a bit "O-oh, um, yeah maybe..." she mumbles as she gets up "Well, we should probably head on out. No need to raise any suspicion..." she says as she starts towards the theater exit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:22 pm

Devin would have to agree with that, well partly. There was really only one other person around but you never really knew. It didn't really matter too much to him in the end where they were at as long as they enjoyed each other's company.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Elizabeth skips around the night time city so full of energy, like she always was "Let's go and get something to eat now." she says "Oh, but don't worry, even though I can't taste anything, I can still eat normal food." she assures Devin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:43 pm

"Cliché but maybe pizza then?" Devin suggested after a bit. "It's New York so still plenty of places open." Since she couldn't taste it be more about the scene and environment then what the food would taste like.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:56 pm

Devin seemed to fired up by getting pizza and even though he knew Elizabeth couldn't taste it, she didn't have the heart to tell him that she wouldn't get any nutrients from it either. "That sounds wonderful! Lead the way." she says, all smiles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:49 pm

Devin had no clue what the young woman was thinking at the moment, though he did kind of wish there was a way for her to taste food at least once. Just something beyond their control, like the sun thing but the later she didn't seem to mind.

"I know a place. It's not far from here."

Devin lead them a small pizza place that while open, was as expected pretty slow. He decided on a medium pepperoni for himself and a coke. Was it exactly a healthy meal? No. But it tasted damned good.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:41 am

Elizabeth got a small personal pizza. The garlic in the sauce was a little overwhelming for her extremely sensitive nose, but she would out up with it for Devin. He seemed to be having a good time and she didn't want to ruin that. But she Would need to get something to drink in a bit and since it was New York, it would be easy to find someone who was angry. "So, how are the two new girls working out?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:19 am

Devin thought a bit before he answered. "Kinda all right, but there was a slight rough start since one of them named Maya kind of rubbed Han and Kyoko the wrong way. The other one named Akane said they would talk to them so I'll keep a eye on things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:48 am

Elizabeth nods "It sounds like they might be a handful to deal with." she says. She did wonder why Aki and Oka had left. Honestly she didn't feel like what happened was Too big of a deal and since they face demons and supernatural creatures all the time, they Should have expected this to happen. Especially with Oka Actually being possessed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:44 pm

"Maybe, but we'll see. As long as we can work together then it should be ok. I'm more worried about Tracy then anything else."
He admitted. "Not like something like that is easy to take care of. He ex is coming to check on her, maybe that will help get her through since they still seem close."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:49 am

Elizabeth hasn't officially met Tracy, only when she was a ghost, but the young vampire could certainly understand what Tracy was going through "I think, I might want to meet her. See if there's anything I can do to help her. After all, we went through the samething together. I, more than anyone else, should be able to understand what she's going through." she says in a lot tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:09 am

It still surprised Devin that Elizabeth geuinely seemed to have no issues with what happened, though he of course wasn't complaining about it. "That might not be a bad idea at least it couldn't hurt. It's too late for visitors this late but tomorrow evening or any other evening would be good."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:42 am

Elizabeth sighs "Well, I Could visit her during the day. I should be fine as long as I avoid direct sunlight." she mumbles. She didn't like the idea of going out during the daylight hours, because the sun could kill her if she wasn't careful, but it seems like this Tracy girl needed her, so she would do her best.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:43 am

Devin was a bit concerned about that considering how sunlight was so dangerous to her. He did wonder why her race had that quirk as it seemed like a huge evolutionary disadvantage he couldn't see a upside to. Of course it was going under the assumption they came about naturally(or supernaturally) he did have a theory they were related to humanity due to how they started before awakening. Without test or anything it was all speculation if they were related or not.

He gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "If you decide to, please be careful. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you. It's a dumb question, but would sun screen help at all? Assuming its the radiation from the sun that's causing the reaction."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:05 pm

Elizabeth raises a brow "What an odd thing to say. If anything happened to me because of me going anywhere during the daylight hours, it would be my fault not your, so you would have no reason to blame yourself." she says "There was an old saying that one of my teachers told everyone: there is enough blame going around the universe without needing to grab on to more for yourself." she points out "If I get hurt going out in the daylight, that's on me. I knew what the risks would be and chose to do it anyway."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum