Piece by Peace

2 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Piece by Peace - Page 8 Empty Re: Piece by Peace

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:23 am

Devin admired the view but that was far as it went since she wasn't ready and he respected that. So with that in mind he was professional as he possibly could even as his hands worked her smooth back. "So are you going do the samething from before when you go to college?" He was referring to career choice though he was also using the idle chatter to get them to relax.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:42 am

Elizabeth doesn't shake ger head or anything, she just sighs "No. It's a little hard to find something to do that involves working Only at night." she says as she sighs again. This time it was from relief "You really know how to use those hands, I'll give ya that." she mumbles. She reaches behind, on her back, and unclips her bra, letting the straps fall to her sides before she pulls it off, still laying flat on her stomach.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:48 am

Devin continued his work diligently, he had a feeling she needed this for stress relief as well as making her back feel better. "Yeah, I can see that. Maybe something from home, but not sure." It was unfourtnate she couldn't go out in the sun if she ever needed to but there was nothing for it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:59 am

She nods slightly "Yeah. Most 'at home' jobs don't pay too well and I'm not really skilled in much that I could make a living from home." she says. She suddenly turns over, showing off her naked breasts to him "You can keep massaging, if you want." she says, her face was quite red.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:14 am

"My, someone's gotten a bit bold." Devin teased them lightly, but since he liked taking care of his lady as well as being a hot blooded guy so he didn't mind too much of continuing his massage. They were soft and warm to the touch.

"But in all seriousness, I'll do what I can to help you. Even if just staying at my place a bit if worse comes to worse." He said softly. It was of course too soon for thinking it but if they got that far and she wanted to, he wouldn't mind them being a house wife. Provided it was something she actually wanted to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:37 am

"Uhh... y-you're right. It's a bit too soon for that." she says as she gets up, covering her breasts "T-thank you for the massage. I feel better already. Excuse me." she says as she gathers her clothes and heads to the bathroom.

A few minuets later, she comes back out, fully dressed "W-well, let's head out for a night on the town, u-unless you need to get some sleep, that is." she says, her face was still a bit red.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:55 am

Devin knew from experience women were partly about moods that was true with people in general though. So if you got one in as long as you didn't say anything could get away with stuff you might not normally. That said he knew he kind of ruined the mood a bit.

"I'd love a night out with you." he said, then added. "And sorry didn't mean to embarrass you. That was a big brave step for you and I should of been more conscious of it." Though Elizabeth was shy and skittish normally when it came to this sort of thing, so why he didn't see the obvious at the moment was beyond him. Mistakes happen but it was annoying one since he should know better.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:10 pm

She shakes her head "No, it's alright. I feel I'm the one to blame for being so shy when it comes to intimacy." she mumbles.

She gets her bag and walks over to the door, putting her shoes on "So, shall we be off?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:01 am

Devin could accept that, but he was still going be more mindful if and when something like that came up again. In the meantime he followed after the young woman, more or less content just hanging around them. "We still have plenty of night time to make use of. Any particular place you want to go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:07 pm

Elizabeth thinks as she heads out, locking up after Devin "How about we go see a movie?" she asks "It's been a very long time since I had seen one." she says as she grabs ahold of Devin's arm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:23 pm

Devin of course enjoyed Elizabeth close like that. "I'm game. I haven't seen a movie in a actual theatre in ages. It's mostly been online or Netflix stuff."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:24 pm

Elizabeth pulls Devin towards an old movie theater "A lot of people don't come here at this time of night, so we should be fairly alone in the theater and the good thing is? They at classic action movies from the 1980s!" she says. As it turned out, Elizabeth Loved old action movies. She heads over to the ticket booth "I'll buy the tickets, you can get the snacks, mister millionaire." she teases him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:53 pm

"That's like what a few thousand in New York these days?" He joked slightly. He liked New York but he was never going to say it wasn't generally on the more pricy side far as living went. "I'll be right back."

. He just wondered movie they were going to see this time but he didn't care too much as long as he was spending time with them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:05 pm

Elizabeth comes prancing on over to Devin "Okay, I got the tickets." she says "It's an old Johnny Cage movie called 'Exiting the Dragon of Death'! It sounds exciting." she says, sounding excited.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:24 pm

"Johnny Cage?" He repeated. "Not a name I've heard of in a while. Let's go give it a whirl then it should be fun." He could of sworn he heard that name floating around in a non movie context but he was currently drawing a blank of exactly where. Probably nothing important.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:54 am

Elizabeth nods "He use to be a big time actor who was famous for doing all of his stunts and using actual martial-arts in his fight scenes, which lead to some controversy later on in his career saying that they were all faked." she explains as they head into the theater "He later gave up acting and joined the military." she says as she picks their seats.

There was only One other person in the theater and it was some homeless guy sitting in the Way back row, by the exit, asleep.

Elizabeth smiles "It looks like we got the whole theater to ourselves. This is gonna be exciting!" she says as she takes a seat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:29 pm

There was perks to going to movies around this time of night and that was they more or less got things to themselves usually for the most part anyway. Elizabeth seemed excited and looking forward to it and her energy was rather contagious.

He went to have a seat right by them, he wouldn't have guessed she'd be into action movies not that it was a bad thing. "If you like this stuff, we're going have to watch some Rambo movies together later on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:29 pm

Elizabeth nods "I'm always down to watch some John Rambo." she says "I've got the whole collection at my apartment. We can watch it when we're finished here." she suggests.

Soon, however, the movie starts and there were explosions, martial-arts action, shoot outs! It was all very exciting and Elizabeth was laser focused on the screen! She 'whooped!' And 'Yeahed!' With each action scene. However, between the action scenes, she was quiet. She reaches over and grabs Devin's hand and gives it a little, affectionate, squeeze.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:49 pm

Devin returned the squeeze as he enjoyed the young woman's company. He had really lucked out in getting them as a girlfriend, the two of them seemed to have some natural chemistry together. Sometimes it almost felt like he had known them a bit longer.

Besides her vampire natural, Elizabeth, was, well normal so to speak. With some of the crazy stuff he had to go through on the job, having someone he could unwind down with is what he both needed and wanted.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:58 am

As the movie continued, Elizabeth takes Devin's hand and moves it to her leg. She looked a equal parts embarrassed and excited at the same time, as she slides his hand towards her inner thigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:42 pm

Devin didn't resist as he began to rub her thigh a bit in response at the same time was being rather consesative. He knew Elizabeth was very shy when it came to this sort of stuff so he didn't want to scare them off. Though given her energy once she got out the shy phase he'd wonder if said energy extended elsewhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:28 am

Elizabeth's face was beet red as she moves Devin's hand up her skirt until his fingers touches her panties, she lets go of his hand and moves her over to his leg, but doesn't move any farther, wanting him to do move her hand where he wants, she was looking intently at the seat infront of her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:41 am

Devin took that was a cue to push jus t a bit further and began to use his fingers to rub them, or rather their lower lips. That was once he got between her panties that was. As for her hand, he opted to let the young woman start rubbing his length again since it was only fair; and it was ironically less then what she was doing before so it shouldn't be an issue.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:22 am

Elizabeth's breath starts to get hot and heavy as Devin continues to rub her smooth, soft, wet slit and her soft, warm, tiny hand has her fingers wrapped around his long, thich, hard cock and she starts to rub her hand up and down, every so often she would play with his head.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:46 am

Devin continued his work as Elizabeth went along hers, judging by her breathing as she stroked his hardened cock with her small hands she was enjoying it quite a bit to. The only issue was making a bit of a mess and if Elizabeth was loud, but it was only two of them. Not to mention she could cover cover her mouth if she was, not that Devin was thinking she was going to have as intense of a orgasm from just this as from oral or the real thing.

Either way he wanted to try to hold it until she did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum