Side Tour

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Side Tour - Page 3 Empty Re: Side Tour

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2020 1:08 pm

Emanulle and Monica woke up early, just not as early as Ness had apparently had since he was gone. They both finished before too long as they headed to where they needed to go catch up. "Morning. You get a decent rest?" She asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 25, 2020 10:01 am

Ness shrugs "As well as I usually get." he says casually "When we get to Lee and Dino's, I'll be waiting outside for you two to finish your business there." he says "Now, just a heads up, they are going to try to locate the home dimension of someone using something that belonged to them. I'm not exaggerating when I say that's no small feat, so expect the price to be high." he warns.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 25, 2020 11:10 am

Monica knew that, she hoped between the two of them they had enough money since it was gonna have to work. "I'm back and brought something to hopefully locate them."

As Manny did this, Monica reached for said item which was a comb. "I'm not sure if hair would work but only thing I could think of. How much is it going to cost to find someone?" From what Ness, it was definitely going to cost them a good chunk.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 26, 2020 11:31 am

Lee looks over the comb, pulls out a scanner and run it's scanning beam over it, shows it to Dino. That strange radio wave passes between the two again and they both nod "Yes. This will do fine. As for the price, how does twenty-five hundred sound?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 26, 2020 11:39 am

That..was a lot. They should have enough but it was still going to drain a lot of their collective funds but they had been expecting something akin to a house. The Kenzy's and Manny had combined resources for things, but even then it wasn't like they were made of money. They had just a bit over that at twenty six.

"I think we have enough."
Monica got the cash out from her pack and Manny did the same handing them to her to count. She frowned a bit realizing they be a bit more up the hole then excpted. They have one hundred to their name left. "Here, but barely."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 26, 2020 11:42 am

Dino takes the money as Lee takes the comb "Thank you for your business!" Dino says as he heads to the back "This may take a bit. If you'll excuse us." Lee says as he heads tp the back as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 am

Monica and Manny came back and the former had a cloud of doom over her head. "Man, nothing I wouldn't do for Anita but they about killed our pocket book."

"it could be worse."
Emanulle said, though it was true. Ness hadn't been kidding.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2020 9:58 am

Ness had to keep himself from physically wincing when Manny said those words, because when you challenge it, the Fates usually conspire to make it so.

Ness eyes the two of them, so to speak "So, what will you two do if Lee and Dino can pull this off?" he says, casually. He already knew that Lee and Dino Could pull it off, but he was still curious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2020 10:16 am

Monica didn't think too much into Manny's comment, she didn't believe in a ordered universe, erh multiverse. Some people seemed to do everything one to invite bad karma and nothing happened, and others tried the opposite and nothing on that front either. It felt more like people born with cards sets, you could do things to fix it up, but often times it was just luck of the draw. Nothing more, nothing less.

Monica turned to them. "Well, it be more to check on them to see if they are ok with the oddity of your portal going on then head back home. The original goal was to go over there long term, but on what Manny said about your conversation maybe not. If she wanted us there we would probably been there already since you pointed out the Lost thing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2020 11:15 am

Ness shrugs "Maybe or maybe she just didn't know. Lost isn't exactly known for the direct approach in handling things." he points out.

Dino comes wandering out, holding a small piece of paper "Well, after hours or hard work, we analyze the crap out of that sample that you gave us, and some trial and error later, we have the coordinates." he holds out the piece of paper to Manny.

"What you guys do with it is up to you. We did our job." he says as he starts back towards the work shop.

Ness kinda expected this attitude from them. If money wasn't involved, they really didn't care.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2020 11:52 am

Manny looked it over, as he got the device out. "I suppose its time to get going. You coming with or do you have any unfinished business here?" It was directed to Ness, it was a good thing to be considerate instead of just assuming.

As for Monica, while she Was sorta done with her adventure days she had to admit she kind of liked the exploring aspect even if it was just one, now two places The danger and grief that can potentially come with it, not so much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2020 12:01 pm

Ness shakes his head "No. I'll wait a bit." he says "If nothing else, I'll head back to the Prime with you two, once we finish up here." he saya as he jerks a thumb at the Mickey D's "I'll be over there." he says as he heads on over.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2020 12:05 pm

Emanulle watched them go, then focused on the task at hand. Now was the moment of truth if Lee and Dino knew what they were doing and if this device would work.

(I guess they're out? Unless it doesn't work)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2020 1:52 pm

After Manny enters the coordinates, the words "Searching, please wait..." flashes for a few seconds then "Dimension located. Stand by..." after a moment "Warning: Selected dimension is unavailable. Please make a new selection." it reads before the coordinate input screen comes back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2020 7:11 pm

This troubled them both, but as to what it could mean neither were entirely sure. At this point, Monica was convinced someone was actively blocking, or something had happened. Once they might of been able to write off, but a second not so much.

Still both headed back to Macondald's where Ness was sitting down as they found a spot. "Well, it was a bust. It said the dimension was unavailable, not unable to find or not exist but not available.. I'm now one hundred percent convinced something is going on. Once might of been able to write off a concidence, second I don't buy it." Monica said.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 28, 2020 7:57 pm

Ness nods as he takes a drawl of his drink "Okay. So what is it that you guys wish to do now?" he asks. Sure the whole trip was a huge waste of time and money (that they can't even get back, because Lee and Dino did what they were suppose to do) and they got nothing to show for it.

Ness finishes his drink "There's got to be something you can do to figure what's going on, right?" he asks as he stands to throw his stuff away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 28, 2020 8:18 pm

"Maybe. I feel like we're almost being trolled at this point." Monica mumbled to herself. It irriated her because of the waste of time and money they couldn't get back as well. Lee and Dino had did their job, it was just it didn't work for some reason.

"You could ask Regina perhaps?" Emanulle suggested. "I'm not sure if it would be any help what so ever, the Regina of her home and this one are different and I don't think any of her gems are from Our Regina."

Monica thinks a bit. "...Couldn't hurt. Bluntly speaking if this doesn't work its a dead end."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 29, 2020 6:05 am

Ness shakes his head "You may have to go back to your dimension, as I don't believe Regina exists in this one." he points out "Besides, I think this dimension is out of her sphere of influence."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 29, 2020 9:14 am

"I wasn't saying to do that here. Even if she did, it wouldn't be the same one."
Emanulle wasn't too hungry so he didn't order anything.

"Right. Well, its worth a shot they might know something is wrong. You coming with?" Monica directed the comment to Ness, as for herself she just got a drink and nothing else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 29, 2020 9:34 am

Ness nods "Sure. I gotta let Cedrick and Calvine know I'm fine. It Has been a few years since I've been away and it would be nice to catch up with them." he says as he wanders over to them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 29, 2020 9:50 am

Once everyone was finished, Manny motioned for the two to follow a bit less crowded so they could use the device. Once he put the coordinates in, all three were gone.

(All are out I suppose)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 29, 2020 10:17 am

After the three leave, a mysterious blade pierces the boundaries between realities and starts to open a tear between worlds....

(end..?)
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3