Side Tour

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Side Tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Side Tour

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Ness shakes his head "There was only one red flag and it was more of an oddity then anything else." he says "The rest was pure speculation and your imagination starting to get the better of you. Calm thinking is required here." he points out "And no, sorry. Like I said, I don't travel using dimensional coordinates. It's more like, a feeling."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Manny figured as much, he didn't exactly use a device to get to point A to point B. He didn't feel like going back inside this soon, but hey had to do what you had to do. "..Maybe they can make something, its worth a try." He wasn't going to ask for yet another upgrade since Ness was correct he should of just got something new entirely. What was done was done but no need to add more to it.

He walked back inside. "Sorry for the short notice so soon, but there is one oversight of mine. Can you guys create a device to find someone in another dimension, and if so how much?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2020 8:39 am

Lee and Dino, being the 'busy' turtles that they were, had gone back to reading their news papers as soon as Manny and Ness had concluded their business. Now, both of them lower their papers slightly to see who was there and when they see it was Manny, the two of them look at each other and a strange, visible, radio wave-like thing passes between the two. Dino (who has a scar on his nose) frowns and sighs.

The turtle puts his paper down, while Lee keeps reading, and walks over to the counter "So, you want to track someone to another dimension, huh? Yeah, we can make ya something like that. But we'll need a sample of the person you want to track." he says, scratching the back of his head.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2020 8:50 am

That seemed obvious enough, only issue was what kind. "So do you need a sample like a strand of hair, or would something that belonged to them work?" The former would be a bit harder and he might have to go back home; not that he could think of anything else on hand.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2020 9:21 am

Dino nods to the first one and shakes his head to the second one "We need something that's her, not belonged to her. Or something of hers, that came from the same dimension as she had." he says "Everything carries a Quantum fingerprint that'll allow us to track her dimension of origin, but only if it came from her starting point." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 20, 2020 9:47 am

That was unfortunate but something he expected. "I don't have either on me right now, I'll have to come back later."

He exited out the shop. "There's something back at home that should work, only issue is back there. Did you want to come along or wait here?" He didn't just want to assume either way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 20, 2020 11:37 am

Ness shakes his head "Na. I'll stay here. If I wanted to, I could always head on over myself." he says "So, you gonna bring Monica on over as well?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 21, 2020 8:33 am

"Knowing Monica? Probably. I'll be back soon." Emanulle began to fiddle with the device once more before soon he was gone.(Emanulle is out for now)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 21, 2020 9:21 am

Ness watches him go "Lost..." he mumbles still looking at where Manny had left.

The man comes hobbling out of seemingly nowhere "So, he' still going to try it, hmm? Even after you showed him that it's not possible?" he asks.

Ness nods slowly "I don't like deceiving him like this." he says with a frown "Sure he might not be my friend, but it just feels wrong." he mumbles.

Lost nods "I understand. But remember why we are doing this in the first place." he points out to the younger man "Once this next attempt fails, he will likely give up and head back to his own dimension. Just be strong until then." the old mam says as he hobbles off, back into the ethereal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 21, 2020 9:51 am

It was about a few hours later that Emanulle came back but this time he wasn't alone as he had Monica with them who had a small back on. They arrived in a alleyway where it was more close to the evening time right about now.

Monica looked around. "You know, after all you told me its still surprising how, well similar it looks to back at home. Anyway let's get going. Even if we don't find Ness we got what we needed." After what Manny told her worried them a bit. She just hoped her developed cyncism was wrong of what she thought might be going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 21, 2020 10:01 am

When the two got back to where they were going, there were signs of, what can only be described as, a riot that had taken place in the last few hours. Ness was sitting at one of the local McDonald's, enjoying a milkshake and some fries, watching the clean up crews work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 21, 2020 10:14 am

Monica was the first to spot them as she made her way over along with Manny. "Hey Ness, been a long time. What happened here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am

Ness regards Monica. She looked nice as always, he looks back to the damage "A gang of V-Crew came out and started causing trouble. Some cops showed up and scared them off." he says simply "Now the cities clean up crew are working on fixing things."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 21, 2020 12:46 pm

Monica didn't have much to add, it made sense and there wasn't much for her to say. "Makes sense. It's gotten kind of late, is Lee and Dino still open around this time or we have to try our luck tomorrow?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 21, 2020 12:54 pm

Ness shrugs "They're open 24/7, but it's best to wait until tomorrow, as they tend to get cranky if someone comes in after nine at night." he says, speaking from personal experience.

He gets up, tossing his leftovers away "If you're gonna get a hotel for the night, be advised that there Are some what won't let Mutations check in." he cautions "It sucks, but it seems that's the world we currently are in."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 22, 2020 8:12 am

"Hm. We aren't but I guess in this world we technically count as such in this world."
Emanulle had asked Jack if there was stuff besides humans and mutants and he never said it outright, but he always got the impression they were hidden behind mutations. It made sense since they could have so many powers and look so different.

"We'll just make do." Monica didn't want to spend more time in this world then she had to. "So I'm gonna guess they have some way to detect abnormal people? Either way they probably have a sign or something of no mutations allowed. I'm not sure if they would even detect you or not if they do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 22, 2020 10:35 am

Ness shrugs "Don't know. This is my first time being here, though..." he pulls out a tricorder and takes a few scans "I wouldn't think so." he says as he looks at his readings "There sure are a lot of anomalous reading around here..." he mumbles as he sweeps his tricorder around "Wow. About one in every Four people have the x-gene in them." he points out as he puts his device away "But no sign of energy tracking technology."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 22, 2020 11:01 am

"That's one less thing to worry about. If we don't do anything unusual and pretend to be normal we should be fine then."
At least that would be the plan if they couldn't properly track people that were different.

"Wonder if this sort of thing can happen back home, or its something very specific that caused Mutations." Monica said as they went about to find a hotel.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 22, 2020 11:15 am

Since Ness didn't think that statement was directed at him, he didn't answer it. Though, thanks to his years in genetic science, and the readings he got, he already knew the answer to that question.

As usual, Ness wasn't looking for anything fancy, but rather a rum down and less than casual motel to spend the night in. For starters, it would be cheaper and likely almost no one would be there. Monica and Manny could do their whatever.

Though Ness Did want to talk with Monica about Cedrick, however, he had a feeling she hadn't interacted with her since he had left. Which was a shame.

Ness nods "This is me." he says as he starts off towards a motel called 'The Ramshackle'.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 23, 2020 8:19 am

Monica had actually directed the question towards Ness, but it was a more a minor curiosity so it was no biggy. The hotel Ness was looking at Monica and Manny seemed to be of similar mind. Sure they had brought money but there was no need to waste more then what was needed.

Monica was somewhat anxious about tomorrow but pushed it aside for the time being. She wasn't sure about Manny, though knowing them they were probably thinking.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 23, 2020 12:53 pm

Ness, being, among other things, a precognitive, already knew how things would turn out tomorrow. Now, normally he didn't like to look ahead to future events, because it was so hard to tell which ones were fluid and which were predestined. He hated the predestined paradoxes, because if you see something bad, you have no chance of changing it.

He noticed both Manny and Monica heading to the same motel, which pleased him. It seems all that time hanging around Monica had rubbed off on her a bit. In that case "I got our room for the night." he offered as he heads inside.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 23, 2020 1:06 pm

Monica and Manny glanced at each other, both seemed to be on the same page. "That's fine. We appreciate it."

Monica had already talked about things over all before she got here, she just wanted to check to see if Anita was ok in the end.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 23, 2020 4:48 pm

Ness heads on in and pays for their rooms. He got them separate rooms and hands them the keys "Y'all have a good rest of the night." he says as he heads on into his room.

He was laying in his bed for a bit. He wanted to talk to Monica about the good ol times for a bit, but she was likely tired and he also had other things he needed to do before he retired.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2020 8:56 am

Monica was eager for tomorrow so she didn't actually stay up, instead she did her best to go to sleep early so she could be well rested for tomorrow. Emanulle did the same thing more or less.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2020 12:56 pm

Once Ness felt their brainwaves shift to the R.E.M. cycle, he gets up and heads on out. He has things he needed to do.

The next morning, Ness was wide awake and ready to move out. He had already turned his key in and was on his way to Lee and Dino's, having already gotten something to eat before he left.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next