Side Tour

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Side Tour Empty Side Tour

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 11:33 am

Emanulle arrived in a alleway of New Jersey; it was both where he and Michru had been at along with where Lee and Dino was at. He adjusted his back pack a bit before heading out and into the city. While this world was very different then the one he came from, it was also the same in many ways. Lee and Dino's shouldn't be too far from here, and even if this trip was a bust he had enough supplies to last until it recharged.

Hopefully they were there, and better still he could Actually afford it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Side Tour Empty Re: Side Tour

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 12:34 pm

It was a dark and stormy knight, because P.K. wanted rain, so there weren't As many people out and about as there normally would be.

But still, there were people about and one of them comes walking over to Manny, about a minuet after he arrived and holds up a gun "Okay, you super hero wannabe freak, hand over your... What the Hell?" he says as the gun, and his arm, start to glow a dull neon green and both lift into the air!

"What the Hell are you doing to me, you damn mutation freak of nature? Put me the Hell down!" the robber demands.

"Why? So you can rob someone else?" says a familiar voice as Ness Burger as he walks into view, lazily holding one hand up, which was glowing a dull neon green "No. I think you're done robbing people..." he says as the gun pulls it's self apart and the pieces go flying into different trash cans.

Ness lowers his hand as the guy lands back on the ground "Now go get a Real job. The honest work will make you feel much better." he says as the guy jumps up and hauls ass out of the area.

Ness turns to Manny and regards him "Fancy meeting you here. I thought you were through with this dimension?" he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 12:53 pm

Emanulle didn't want to hurt the man, but he would of he had to. It was that part of town so it unfortunately wasn't too much of a surprise. Before it came to that, someone he totally did Not expect to run into came and handled the situation.

Once it was done, he walked over. "This is a pleasant surprise, and I am but I needed to come here for help. You see, Anita went back to her home dimension So me and Monica have been thinking of ways to get where she's at, that included Lee and Dino's home dimension to find them easier." He explained. "I'd ask what brings you here, but traveling is kinda what you do. It's good to see you again though. How have you been?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Ness shrugs "Meh. I did some traveling, hijinks ensued, I died, got better, met the creator of the multiverse, stopped a world war, put a planet back together, saved an abused girl, traveled some more, traveled again, a few years have passed and boom... I'm here." he explains in the absolute most vaguest way possible.

He nods in a direction "Lee and Dino, huh? Their shop is that way." he says as he starts walking "Oh, and this isn't Lee and Dino's home dimension. It's just the one they like to hang out in the most. Which is why they're so hard to find in any other dimension." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Emanulle couldn't be too surprised, many things weren't what they seemed. "Thanks. Regardless if its a bust or not may see you around before I leave." Well, maybe this was a big place after all but regardless it was time for the moment of truth. "You have more experience with the two then I do, if you had to make a educated guess how much would they charge to upgrade a dimensional shift device? The one I got was from Mickey's so they might refuse that though since they seem not to get along." He mumbled.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 4:45 pm

Ness quarks a brow "Probably nothing. If anything, they'll likely do it for free." he says "But from what I've been told about this Mickey character, if he made them like he did, there was probably a reason for it." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 4:54 pm

"Maybe so, but from what I've been told he's pretty bust so can't exactly go ask them at the moment."
Though the question was probably and not for sure, no use in speculating.

He looked at the direction Ness indicated; that didn't seem that far off. "I always wondered with people as smart as them really even Need the money for. But its probably more the interest of people giving them ideas to see if they can make it then anything else."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 5:02 pm

Ness shrugs "Don't really know and never cared enough to ask." he says "Here's a question you may or may not have considered: What if Anita didn't Want you to follow her?" he asks "What if this was something she felt she Needed to do alone or something of that nature?" he asks "After all, if she Really wanted to bring you guy along, wouldn't she have found a way to do so?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 5:13 pm

The young man was quite for a bit. "It's perfectly possible that's actually the case. To also be fair its not like dimensional travel is that easy to do either. Then again, she had that old man with her who seems to know a lot of things.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 5:25 pm

Ness wasn't too sure about dimensional being too hard. He's never really had a problem with it "You mean Lost. Yeah, he's an odd one alright. He's not really here, so he can't really do much in the way of Direct interaction and he controls a dimension where all things lost find themselves in, from All dimensions." Ness says "And if he told you that he can Only take a person to their dimension, that's a load of crap. How do you think he got Anita here in the first place?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 5:40 pm

"......."

That was a fairly good point, he wondered why that particular never occured to him but he felt like he knew the answer to it already. "..People see and hear what they want to. at times.I suppose even I'm not completely immune to that. A lot of the things you said makes too much sense for it not to be the case. I guess I didn't see it because a part of me didn't want to see it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 6:26 pm

Ness nods slowly "You know what? Let's try out a theory that I'm starting to develope..." he says as he holds a hand out, as if he was reaching for something. He starts to slowly turn in place, his hand moving slowly up and down "come on... where are you..?" he mumbles to himself.

After almost a minuet and a full rotation "Found you." Ness says as he grabs something invisible to others and pulls it towards himself. This causes a clap of thunder and a PK Vortex to suddenly open! Which promptly closes in the same fashion "Interesting..." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 6:29 pm

Emanulle wasn't sure what that meant. "So..what exactly happened? Or rather what does that mean it closed so suddenly?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2020 7:25 pm

Ness shakes his head "It means you can't get to Anita's dimension using a PK Vortex." he says "Which is odd. I've never been denied entry to anywhere when I used a Vortex. Maybe Lee and Dino will have better luck." he says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2020 8:02 pm

That got a troubled expression on Emanulle's face. "I'm not sure if I believe in coincidences like this or not. What you said makes sense, but with what happened for all we know, something is going on. I don't know, maybe thinking too much into it but just seems oddly specific."

Ness was correct maybe he would have better luck with Lee and Dino's. "Did that help confirm that theory you were thinking of? I have a idea, but I truly hope I'm wrong."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2020 10:36 am

Ness shakes his head "No. PSI shields would keep me from using any of my PK skills. But it doesn't help either." he says as an old junkyard comes into view. There was a broken sign on the top that read '-ee's -ork S-op'. The L, W, and H had long since gone missing and hadn't been replaced "And we're here." Ness says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2020 10:51 am

If it was PSI shields then someone was blocking him on purpose which cemented the suspciin something was wrong. Ness definitely made a lot of enemies with helping people, and Manny didn't doubt if they had the means to they mess with his friends if they couldn't directly get to him.

"Hopefully we can figure out what the hell is going on soon enough." The shop didn't look like much but looks as they say were decieivng. He didn't care about that, he just hoped they were present. He went to knock, and wait.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2020 11:12 am

Ness moves forward and grabs the handle "If you knock and wait, you're gonna be here until the sun explodes..." he says as he heads inside.

The office was small, unimpressive, and dirty. With junk all over the place. There was a wooden counter with trinkets on it and Lee and Dino behind it, both reading a paper. The lower the paper slightly to see who had entered. They both frown when they see Ness "Well if it isn't our least favorite customer..." one says "What do ya want this time?" asks the other.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2020 11:22 am

Emanulle followed after his friend not to soon after, he wasn't  phased by their looks considering his background and how he was. "I was hoping could upgrade a dimensional device to take more then one person and shorter down time made by Mickey." Of course if Ness wanted something else, he'd say so. He never had a problem speaking his mind before.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2020 12:05 pm

There was a strange and powerful gleam in both Lee and Dino's eyes "Mickey, you say?" one of them asks "Well now, why didn't you say so in the first place?" says the other, holding up Manny/Mondo's dimensional shifter.

"You want it to carry more than one person at a time and not take a week to recharge, huh?" Lee asks as he holds up a strange device that was analyzing the shifter "I think we can do something about that!" Dino says, holding up a collection of tools, both had evilish grins on their turtle faces.

Ness looks to Manny "We had better leaves these slightly annoyed scientists to their work." he says as the twins could be heard cackling to themselves.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Emanulle had no issue with that, he was going to ask how they would know when they were done but being as smart as they were. Though while they were out, he figured he may as well ask what had been on his mind. "You mentioned something like a PSI shield could block you. You think its possible a enemy of yours is behind this on your adventures? Like maybe trying to get back at you by attacking your friends? Only Anita didn't travel like Cedrick did so that theory is less credible unless they had their ways who you are and aren't connected to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2020 12:20 pm

Ness shrugs "I'm not gonna rule it out, but I didn't Really hang out with Anita too much. It was mainly Monica and Adell, so if someone were to come after me, they would likely go after them, before going after Anita." he explains "But like I said, I'm not gonna rule it out."

Lee opens the door "Gentlemen! After many long hours (not saying Mickey's design was hard to crack) we have done it!" he says as he holds up the dimensional shifter.

Ness plucks it from Lee's hand and frowns slightly, before tossing it to Manny "How much for the tune up?" he asks.

Lee shrugs "How does five hundred sound?" he suggests.

Ness flips a gold coin to the turtle "That should more then cover it." he says as Lee bites the coin, before heading back inside.

Ness looks back to Manny "Are you sure it was a good idea to modify Mondo's shifter without his permission? That Was, after all, a gift from his friend." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 15, 2020 9:20 pm

Emanulle shook his head. "Normally, no.. But this is potentially a emergency. Even if they're upset still, I'll be honest about it if I run into them again."

He reached into his pockets for the device. "I'll let you do the honors, since I don't know the location."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2020 10:19 pm

Ness shakes his head "You didn't think it was a potential emergency until I got here, but you had already planned on seeing if they would modify it before hand." he points out "Also, I don't know the dimensional coordinates. I don't travel using them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 15, 2020 10:27 pm

"I also was also going to go back home when you pointed out something until all these red flags came up." He paused for a moment thinking. "Do you have anything that can figure out coordinates?" H
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next