Butterfly Effect

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Butterfly Effect - Page 4 Empty Re: Butterfly Effect

Post by Namey Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:49 am

Aki nods "Yes. My parents could tell that I was, special, from a young age, but when our animals started getting sick, and often dying, they sought out answers." she explains "It turns out that I had been, unknowingly, draining them of their energy and it was thought, at the time, if I didn't learn to control it, I would start draining people, given time."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:12 am

Dysis could see it a bit, sort of. He never had that kind of problem with his own powers since they weren't as dangerous untrained like some were. "It seemed like it worked out pretty well since you have good control of it now. It take a while?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:44 am

Aki nods "Yes. I had started my special training at the age of four and I'm now eighteen." she says "And while I have better control over is, Sensei Mike says I still need to work on my impluse control and I still, sometimes, lose control when I have strong dreams." she explains "Which means, until I can completely control my special trick, I will be a danger to any one I sleep with." she points out, but not specifying either a boy or a girl, that she was talking about.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:24 am

The last part Dysis didn't give much thought to, after all what they did in their personal life was their business. "That kind of has to suck if you can't really be intimate with anyone without putting them at risk. I'm sure you'll learn how to though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:24 pm

Aki shrugs "Maybe. But don't men find a woman who's a little, dangerous, to be appealing?" she asks, slowly swirling her straw in her drink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:32 am

"Depends on the person."
Dysis answered after putting his drink down for the moment. "I can only speak for myself with that sort of thing not bothering me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:33 am

Since Dysis didn't seemed bothered by the fact that Aki could potentially kill him in her sleep (should the two ever sleep together), from a bad dream, that would mean that if there was any attraction between the two, it was likely purely physical on his side. Aki, for her part, had been attracted to his dark energies, and while they have subsides greatly, she had already consumed them, there werr still dark energies about him and she could only assume it was his natural energies.

She stands up "Well, I suppose this has been fun, I really can't tell or not, we should see about doing this again some time." she says as she slides her card, paying for their drinks and such "It was, interesting, talking to you, Dysis." she says as she starts out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:47 pm

Dysis didn't instantly leave, but he did go after the young woman did in a bit back to his apartment. The day was about over and he wanted to be rested for tomorrow; even if he really had nothing major planned for that time

(Just to make it a official, I suppose its a good end point since its going to take some time before Dysis is contacted. I'll get back to them soon enough)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4