Butterfly Effect

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Butterfly Effect Empty Butterfly Effect

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:16 pm

After some talk and planning, Dysis' mother had gotten him to come along to visit Noreal to learn a bit about the home place of his other half. Dysis had known nothing but earth though even with that said he didn't particularly mind going to see other places to experience other things. since after all you only lived once; not counting those that came back to life on earth before.

Overall it had been a pleasant experience, the only really negative one where some full blooded Nosferartu had their noses turned up at him due to his half human nature. Something about about his blood being 'diluted' and weak with having the worse of both worlds. He didn't care what strangers said but his mother had been quite upset. Generally most people were cool, but like everywhere else there were bad apples.

Besides that trip some time ago and the one to New York to pay Tracy a visit who was raising a kid, nothing much of note had been happening on his end. He had mostly been thinking of what he wanted to do with his life.At first he was sure in his current path in school, but over time and experiences he didn't think so anymore. This place was ultimately dangerous and he wanted to make Some type of difference so it might be a bit safer for those who couldn't take care of themselves. He was tired of being a bystander for it.

He could of went the same route as Espen Goldsmith but decided against it; lawyer stuff and the like gave him too much of a headache. So after doing his own research and more heavy thought, he decided he was going to join the hunters. Sure he wasn't the most powerful around but he at least knew how to fight even if he didn't have as much experience with it.

That was why after taking care of what he needed to today he was heading to the HQ so he could try to talk to someone face to face about things.

He went to the front desk/check in. "Excuse me. My name is Dysis Funano, I'm here to talk to someone in person about recruitment. Is anyone free at the moment?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Butterfly Effect Empty Re: Butterfly Effect

Post by Namey Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:02 am

The lady at the desk looks Dysis over, before sliding a clipboard over to him "Please fill out the questionnaire completely, leaving no blanks, if something doesn't apply to you put down 'N/A'. Once filled out, and the background check clears, we'll give you a call and set up an in-person interview with one of out supervisors." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:43 am

That more or less made sense to Dysis as he took the clipboard to write down on the application. It was standard in some ways, and not as standard which was a given considering where he was. He finished before too long he gave it back to the woman.

He'd have to leave and wait, which wasn't going to kill him but he did wonder how long it take for it to be checked and cleared; maybe longer or shorter then a normal background check.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:00 pm

She looks over the forum really quick, to check if it was filled out correctly, then stamps and signs it, before handing a card over to Dysis "We should be giving you a call withing three to seven business days. If something comes up before we get in contact with you, please come back and explain your situation and we'll take down your statement." she says as she puts Dysis' application in a 'received' bin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Dysis nodded a bit. It was about what he expected. "All right thank you."

He left after that having no other reason to linger around longer, he'd just have to wait. His old man had been in the same business, that was why he had some of the skills like some melee ones which seemed out of place since they were more just in case, with how dangerous this world could be.

He had just been a normal human, no special powers or abilities, no famous family history. Just someone trying to do what they could. Ironically in a cruel way it hadn't been on duty but dying from cancer after retiring so he could be with his family properly. Maybe the person that would interview them would know of them or not; could go either or.

No school today for me. It should be a chill day for now. He checked his watch again; he still had plenty of time to himself to get something to eat. He did wonder briefly at times if the other people that escaped from Heavenly Host ended up doing all right from time to time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:41 am

As he was heading out, Aki was heading in. She stops "Dysis... why are you here?" she asks in a blunt tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:47 am

Dysis didn't expect to see Aki here since she was suppose to be all the way in New York. "I could ask the same thing. But if you're wondering was putting in application in."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:15 am

Aki tilts her head slightly "I live here. On Tokyo, I mean." she points out "Me and my sister are only on assignment to the Last Maiden." she says "If you're wondering why I'm heading towards the Hunter HQ, it's because I'm here to check on some friends."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:23 am

"Are they Hunters then?" Dysis asked. "Though I guess that means I might meet them one of these days depending on how things turn out anyway. You mentioned you lived in Japan, but didn't know it would be in my neck of the woods."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:28 am

Aki shakes her head "No. They aren't Hunters. Like me and my sister, they're on assignment, because there are some threats that the Hunters can't handle on their own." she says "I also live at the school's dormitory when I'm back in Tokyo."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:20 pm

The Dhampir had to admit it made sense given his moderate knowledge of things. There were some things that couldn't be beat by raw physical strength alone. "That makes sense. Well, if you're on your way I won't hold you up anymore but its nice to see you. I'll be around if you want to talk later."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:38 pm

Aki nods to him "You have a good rest of your day." she says as she starts off once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:24 pm

Dysis wasn't sure if he'd call them or not but it mostly dependent on things and if they were busy at the time. While he wasn't interested in them far as relationship wise, they were attractive and they weren't bad company once you got to know them. He had mostly been more of a loner most of his life, not because he was socially awkward just he was fine beating to his own drum.

That said, it wouldn't kill him to be more social but on his terms. He opted to go to a nearby cafe,  best to grab something to eat before he went on his way.

He did send a text to Moriko to see if she was in the mood to hang out or not today sometime. Dysis had a few friends though it was mostly a small circle of people for the most part.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:38 pm

Moriko sent him a message saying that she would meet him tomorrow afternoon at a outdoor café, she would send him the address when she got there, with X's and O's at the end of the message.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:26 pm

Dysis had been hoping they be able to come today, but he understood like himself she had her own things to do. His mother's birthday was coming so he needed to get something for them soon, a jewerly store seemed like a good fit; it was just a matter of finding something he could afford that wouldn't break his budget.

Osa-P seemed like it might be all right place to start.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:35 pm

Christine looks up from her magazine "Welcome to Osa-P Jewelry. Is there anything you're looking for?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:33 pm

It was a relatively small shop, not one of the big brands that seemed rather souless and robotic. The young man turned to address the young woman. "I'm looking to find a necklace but not sure just yet. Something to give for a birthday but not too pricy."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:29 am

Christine looks over her selection "Let me see... This one would be nice." she says. It was a silver locket "You can put some pictures of loved ones in it." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:23 pm

Dysis wasn't a expert but it did seem rather nice; there was nothing special about it but there didn't need to be. His mother hadn't ever been a big materialistic person it was really the thought behind it that counted. "I'll take it. How much did you want for it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:27 pm

Christine nods "It's 4,390.40 Yen." she says as she takes the locket out so Dysis could inspect it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:09 pm

The price wasn't too bad for his budget he had in mind going into things for his shopping around. After looking over, and liking what he saw he pulled out the required money to the young woman. "Here you go. It's nice store, I'll have to spread the word of the people I know about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:41 pm

It was rare for anyone to actually use money anymore, but it happened. She still had her register from when her grandmother ran the store ad give Dysis his change "Here, let me wrap it for you, since it's suppose to be a present." she offers
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:12 pm

Dysis Could wrap it, though he wasn't the absolute best it and she was offering. "Sure, why not? I'd apperciate it." He almost felt like he was missing something, but if he was like usual he'd remember after the fact had passed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:33 pm

Christine nods "No problem. Give me a few minuets." she says as she heads to the back room.

"Tracy's friend." Marcen says, suddenly There, as if he was apart of the background come to life "How is she doing these days?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:42 pm

Dysis remembered the man, but only vaguely for the most part. "I remember your face, but not the name. Tracy is fine. She has her own social circle who look after them and a kid now, not biological but basically adopted. She has it pretty good with a goal in mind. Me I'm sort of just..floating at the moment figuring things out but that's nothing new for younger people."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next