Butterfly Effect

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Butterfly Effect - Page 3 Empty Re: Butterfly Effect

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:01 am

"I don't know honestly. I never thought about it."
Dysis said honestly. "Probably something that has a lot of different uses and versatility What about you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:22 pm

Aki shakes her head "No. I'm content with what I have." she says. Her eyes seemed to be getting lighter in their shade of red, like they were starting to turn, slowly, grey.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:53 pm

"What's happening to your eyes?"
Dysis had noticed they were turning the same color as his for some reason, maybe she was using her powers or something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:59 pm

She didn't seem surpised by this news "A side effect of my particular trick." she says, absently "Did you know that I'm one of the very Few who can consume energy? And not just psychic energy, but all types of energy." she points out bThat makes me a Very desirable woman, who is called upon quite frequently to use her skills." she says with a sly, secretive smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:35 pm

Dysis could see that a bit. "I can see that. Not a expert but a ability like that would be very useful in a lot wider amount of situations then say, something like like my own. It has a offical name for it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:58 pm

Aki nods "Yes. It's a form of psychokinesis. Combine that with my energy sensing trick, and I'm not a person you want to play 'Hide-and-Seek' with." she says, sounding even a bit smug now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:18 am

It could be useful in a variety of ways like he mentioned, his did too but to a more limited extent; it was more useful for just fighting. "So what's the rarest ability on record someone actually had once before?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27 am

Aki thinks for a bit "It's from a young man who's name is Ness Burger and he's got all of them. Every single psychic trick that we know of, all wrapped up in one rather easy on the eyes package." she says "It's rare enough for a psychic to have two tricks, let alone All of them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:27 pm

"Was he a student at your school or just someone they know?"
The name was a bit different, though he wasn't really one to talk with his own surname.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:36 pm

Aki shakes her head "You mean Ness Burger? No." she says, her eyes going back to their normal red "I've never met the man, but word around the school says that he's Supposedly a interdimensional time traveler, if you believe in such things."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:08 pm

"I try to keep a open mind. I mean, I didn't think the dead could come back, but they did, and like twice now. So who knows?"
Dysis sure as heck didn't but this world was crazy enough it also wouldn't surprise him. "The idea of dimensional travel always sounded interesting but I have enough to figure out here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:39 am

Aki shrugs "If you really think about it, brining a person back to life isn't really all that hard." she says in a lazy tone "Hospitals do it all the time." she points out.

"As for dimensional travel... I'm still skeptical about the whole thing." she says, playing with her food a bit "Now I know that you might point out that there are some portals that lead to different worlds Right here on Earth, but those are wormholes. Which have been scientifically proven. Plus, they just lead to different worlds, not different dimensions." she says.

Shaking her head "The idea that there is a dimension out there where I don't have my psychic gifts is, incomprehensible to me."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:17 am

Dysis shook his head. "Yes and no to me. Its not as impressive bringing someone back, who say was brain dead for a minute or something. It's something else to revive people who have been dead long enough to literally decay completely. As for dimension stuff, can t take or leave it."

He supposed it was still a bit interesting to think about, like a place where Aki was one of his kind or he was fully human or something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:55 pm

Aki shrugs "It's only a matter of psychic healing fixing the body and psychokinesis jumpstarting the brain and body." she says as she drops a drip of soda from her straw on the paper for it "It may take a lot of energy, but it's very possible to bring a long dead person back to life, if you have the right set of gifts." she says as her eyes start slowly changing back to their usual red.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:47 am

Dysis was a bit skeptical to that. "Ok but has that ever been done before? I understand healing but how is someone going to fix someone who is just a skeleton, much less put a brain back accurately together? You get one thing wrong and you end up with another person."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:20 am

Aki didn't seem phased "A strong and skilled telekinetic can pull molecules out of the air or the surrounding area, change their properties and then graph them onto the skeleton as organic tissue." she explains, once more staring into his eyes "It's called psychic regeneration or psychic reconstruction and it's why only the skilled are allowed to perform it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:02 pm

Dysis wasn't sure about it, then again he wasn't a expert so he supposed he couldn't say too much. "I'll take your word for it. You know a lot more then me about it after all."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Aki nods "Indeed. Because I have a whole school on the subject backing me." she points out "It just occurred to me, have you ever been formally trained in how to use your special tricks?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:36 pm

Dysis shook his head a bit. "Just the basics from my mother who taught me so I can defend myself more. So I'm probably going to learn from someone there. I met a man who was a shadow user before that worked with them but they weren't the same race." He wondered if there be other newbies when he finally got there or he be the odd person out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:40 pm

Aki thinks for a bit "So, why don't you see about taking a few classes at my school and see about honing your skills with your psychic powers?" she suggests "If nothing else, you can check the school out and see if it's a place you would like to go."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:07 pm

"That would be a interesting idea...If I had any."
Dysis knew it was a school for people with special mental gifts, none to his knowledge he had. "If I was a full Nosferartu I would have empathy and telepathy but I have neither of those."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:11 pm

Aki nods slowly "I see... that would explain why you weren't awarethat I was using my own psychic gifts on you." she says as-a-matter-of-fact "Most with psychic talents can tell I'm draining their energies, even if it's just by a little." she nods.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:25 pm

"It would have been nice to have some I admit, but I'm not ungrateful for what I have either."
That was true to an extent but he wouldn't mind improving in some way; something he felt he had been lacking in as of late.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:28 pm

Aki shrugs "Anything other than psychic powers, I can't help you with." she says, finishing off her drink "Though, I suppose that's why you had gone to the Hunters today. If anyone can help you hone your own gifts, it would be they." she points out "Just know what you are getting into. They are a peace keeping organisation. Much like the military in America; once you sign up, it's for At Least four years. Anyhing less is a dishonorable discharge."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:03 pm

"I know, my father was one. It won't be short and it won't be easy but its something I've been thinking about for a bit.You're not completely wrong, but there are other reasons. What about you? Did you go to your school just to learn about your gifts or other things too?"
He honestly wasn't even sure exactly how it worked, if you had to have a recoomendation or anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next