Laying Low

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Laying Low - Page 13 Empty Re: Laying Low

Post by Namey Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:58 pm

Once in Purgatorio, the world seemed to lose some coloring and seem a bit bleeker. The people were still there, but they were see through and everyone could pass through them "Okay boys and girls. Let's follow the leader." Mathilda says as they can clearly see a figure who looked like Danny, heading out. The first stop was the college.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:26 pm

Devin was used to a lot of things but this was a completely new one to him. "You got it. This is in your court."

His decision to leave the Hunters once his time was done was because of cases like Elizabeth and what they were currently going through. That kind of darkness kinda got to you after a while, but it did seem it was a aspect of his history he couldn't completely get away from but such was life.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:43 pm

Mathilda nods "Of course I do." she says as they follow Danny.

He leads them to the college, where Tracy's scent was most recent. He spends a little time circling the building, trying to find her scent and finally! He found it.

He starts off at once "I don't know if you can hear me, but the one that grabbed Tracy is a man that's smells like he's in his mid twenties." says to them.

They, of course, could hear Danny where they were, not vert well, but they could still hear him "What he didn't say was that he could likely smell the crazy on the man." Aki says.

It was slow going, but they come to one of the many condemned building left after the Space Pirate invasion and Danny points.

Mathilda waves a hand so the others could leave "Give them one for me. I... have something to take care of." she says as she looks over her shoulder, seeing something back there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:05 pm

Devin wondered what it was about, educated guess it was probably one of the angels that are always at odds with the Umbra Witches. They Were after all in the place where one was more then likely going to run into them.

He left, Matilda could take care of herself but of course he'd still worry about then. He caught up with Danny. "Mathilda told us to leave for now and catch up later. Did the man smell abnormal as in inhuman in some way?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:50 pm

Danny shakes his head "No. But if it were easy to tell that sort of thing by smell, they would be using hounds to find Inhumans." he says. Then he turns and nods to one of the building "She's in this one." He says as he starts in.

Oka was sticking close to Aki as they head in, being as quiet as they can, which was a little hard since Danny's nails kept scraping on the floor. He stops and points at a door on the ground floor. It was an old buffet room.

The lights weren't very good, and the two who couldn't see.im the dark were at a disadvantage. There was no one around that they could see and it was cold, very cold in here.

Oka was clutching onto Aki's arm so hard, it was starting to hurt "T-there are j-just... so, so very many of them." she whispers as she looks around, clearly scared by what she sees.

She freezes in place "E-Elizabeth is here... a-and she's... crying..." she whispers as she looks to where only she can see the ghost looking to. It was a chair that seemed to have someone in it, and there was a bloody sheet tossed over it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:05 pm

If Oka was acting like that, it did indeed meant he had a decent number of victims. How long had they been going at this? He had a really bad feeling about things, especially since someone was in that chair. Never the less, he had to go check and cautiously went to see who it was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:33 pm

It was, indeed, Tracy! Oka lets out a strangles gasp as she sees what's become of her friend.

Tracy was tied to the chair with piano wire, which was starting ro cut into her wrists and ankles. She was stripped naked and had nails hammered into her feet. Her Achilles tendons had been cut so she couldn't run if she got loose. Her knees had been drilled into. Her stomach and lower ribs look lime they had been beaten with a hot poker, even small pits of her skin had been either cooked or ripped off by the white hot metal. One.of her small breasts her been sliced into, to the point it was almost cut off and her other had the nipple removes completely. One od her cheeks had been sliced open from her mouth on up. Her nose had been broken, some of her teeth can be seen on the ground, as well as some of her nails and even a couple of her fingers. One of her eyes has been sliced clean through, but the other was still intact and one of her ears had been removed as well...

She opens her one good eye "i... knew you... would... save... meee...." she breaths as her eye flutters shut and she stops breathing.

"Well, well. It seems we have guests. How nice." says a Young Man who was covered in blood "And you brought me two more. How nice." he says, looking as Aki and Oka, as the tattoo on his hand flashes, which sends seemingly harmless shockwave that was hard to notice.

Danny suddenly starts to change back into his normal form. He looks as his hands in surprise "What the hell?" he says.

The psycho smiles "I'm now the only 'Special' one here now." he says as he points his tattooed hand at them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:30 pm

Devin was eerily quite as this happened and his face was oddly completely blank. He didn't say a word as he turned to address the person responsible for killing Tracy. He might of lost his powers but he at least still had his skills. Very quickly he drew his and fired for his head, expecting some kind of shield or something as he reached for his sword underneath his long coat.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:43 pm

Devin had the same thought as Danny. Sure he didn't have his Were Wolfos transformation, but he still had his blaster! Danny also draws his gun, but instead of firing, he powers it to level one: the shield, because as Devin suspected, this psychotic piece if shit Did have a shield of some kind. A massive blast of wind hits the area, devastating everything it touched, like the very wind it's self was made of razors!

"This isn't gonna work!" Danny says to Devin as he ducks behind the rapidly fading shield "We can't attack him from the front, besides, we have those two to worry about." he says as another blast of wind collapses the shield, just as Danny puts up another. His gun was slowly starting to overhead from that.

Aki was shielding her sister, as Oka, having got Tracy loose, was holding her friend and crying.

"So you must be the friends little Tracy said would come and save her?" the psycho asks. He was moving around so the two couldn't get a bead on him "So sure she was, saying you would come to save her and boy, you guys did not disappoint. You came for her, just in time to watch her die." he says as he lets off another blast of deadly wind "You know, I Actually had to hurry and have my fun with poor Tracy, because I had a feeling you Would show up. So what you're seeing isn't my best work." he laughs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:18 pm

Devin ignored the asshole to focus on on what needed to be done but this wasn't the most ideal situation. If he had known it was someone who could nullify powers, he would have brought some more equipment on him then just his guns and sword and basic stuff he used for detective work.

In this situation Aki and Oka made things somewhat harder as it was more to keep track of if it was just him and Danny not to mention no powers or tools to use.  Other issue was Danny was on the defensive so he couldn't really help pin them down at the moment.

Mostly, he strafed left, firing  a controlled faster pace; it didn't matter if it hit or not what was important for them have to turn their attention away  from Danny and the girls. It didn't seem to block everywhere at once and Danny needed relief from that shield. For now the sword was useless, so he went with duel wielding to make it a bit harder for them to block. Need to conserve it a bit, got a decent amount but not for a super long drawn out fight..
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:43 pm

The thing was, this psycho wasn't trying to fight the two of them, he was trying to run away and he seemed to also have a short range, line of site teleportation move that he was using to get around the maze of old tables and chairs.

"I just realized something." he says as something snaps and darts go flying towards Devin! It seems the little psycho set up traps!

"I may not have had as much time with sweet Tracy as you guys, but, I probably knew her better than any of you." he blinks over to a stack of table to take cover "Like for instance, did you know she had a small mole on her right breast, just under the nipple?" he asks "Well, it's gone now and, I guess, is her nipple too." he chuckles "She also made the cutest when I was cut it off, however, when I moved to her finger tips, she was very loud. I almost broke her jaw." he launches a gust of wind towards Danny.

"But the saddest thing was, she kept waiting for you all to arrive and save her. After the first hour, I could see doubt enter her eyes, then when hour three hit, I could see heartbreak in those wonderful blue eyes of hers..." he says, trying to sound sad "I, honestly, couldn't stand seeing the disappointment in her eyes... to I took an exacto knife to one of them!" he cackles.

Oka's shoulder twitches a big *revenger...* a voice seems to say out of nowhere *at last...*

Aki stumbles away from her sister as Oka slowly gets up, her vectors start to slowly rise from the ground an she starts to float in the air!

Aki actually looked alarmed "Everyone please keep away from Oka at all costs!" she says as she hides by a table, but keeps a visual contact with Oak!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:54 pm

Devin wasn't able to move in time for all the darts, and some took purchase as he grunted trying to ignore the sharp sudden pain. His wings proved to be a lability in this kind of situation; even if one couldn't see them they were still there. Knowing his luck one of these things had something in them.

"Shut up!"
Devin snarled, finally loosing his cool as the crazy babbled on. He was annoying to get a proper bead on with his teleportation and the cowardly piece of human waste was trying to run to.

Suddenly Oka changed and was different in a way he hadn't seen them before. He had no idea what the hell was going on or how any power was functioning but Aki looked alarmed so he took heed to try to stay out of their way, all while also trying to keep tabs on the crazy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:18 am

The psycho frowns as he sees Oka's change "Looks like I'm not the only one touched by a demon." he says as he lets loose another blast of deadly air, right at the young psychic!

The crazy arms move in front of Oka to block the blast as she floats closer, the bloody arms shredding everything in her path.

The psycho frown "I believe it's time to go." he says as he tosses something in the rubble, before he starts making his way towards the exit.

As Oka makes her way towards him, there was an explosion that throws Oka back, slamming her into the wall! The thing the psycho tosses down in the trash, was a claymore mine, fortunately the bloody arms shielded the young psychic from any damage.

Something smashes through the ceiling and crashes into the ground! Through all the dust, an eerie green glow can be seen and suddenly, the dust was blown away and standing there was The Death Knight!

Han comes jumping down as well and moves towards Aki and Tracy's body "I told you I'd call in some help." he calls to Devin and Danny.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:46 am

Devin wasn't sure what was going with Oka but the crazy mentioned something about a 'demon' of some kind. He wasn't sure if truly was one or not, he hadn't heard of demons able to do anything like this. Then again there were so many types it wasn't out of the realm of possibility.

As the two Necro's made their entrance and knocked Oka back who thankfully wasn't hurt, he noticed them trying to escape. No you don't bastard.. He decided to switch to the gun Danny gave him, he was running out of bullets anyway. If his shot managed to hit and kill them in the head, great, if it shot something to disable them, also great.

Just as long as they didn't get away.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:06 pm

Before Devin could pull the trigger, Death Knight holds up a clawed hand "Do not waste your ammo on this creature, Detective. I shall handle him." he snarls in a two-toned voice.

Aki, who was over at her sister, stemming the blood from a wound she got, looks over to the Necromorph "Try to capture him alive!" she calls "We need him to prove Devin innocent." she says.

Death Knight shakes his head "I can't promise that, but I shall see what I can do." he says as he tosses a heavy desk out of the way like it was nothing.

The psycho gets a smile on his face, seeing the Necromorph "Well this certainly is a treat. I've always wanted to kill one of your kind." he says as he pulls out a big knife.

Death Knight pulls out a pair of swords from his back, which were instantly coated in necroplasma and changed into thick short sword/long daggers with wicked edges on them "You're more then welcome to try..." he growls as he charges at the deranged man!

Danny had grabbed Tracy's body and starts to bring her out into the when he suddenly started to transform back into his were wolfos form. It seemed there was a range to the psycho's null power and ut was only twenty, or so, feet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:30 pm

Devin had noticed Danny had changed back..carrying Tracy's body. It really hadn't settled in yet of what actually happened. That monster was a bit too dangerous to be kept alive, and he was worried they just be able to get free before too long. Unless Ross crippled them or something, another thing he wouldn't be opposed to if they couldn't kill him just yet.

He pushed the other thoughts aside as he approached Aki and Oka. "...It seems like he has a limited distance for his powers stop working. I can heal her up if we move further out.." He also just needed something to distract himself mentally.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:58 pm

Aki shakes her head "No. As cruel as it sounds, she must remain as is." she says "I will explain later, but as it is, I am the only one who can touch at this moment."

Danny was going through a painful transformation at the moment. It seemed changing into a were wolfos wasn't as fast or painless as a Zoanthrope's transformation.

Once he had finished changing, he points to his bag "Jar... inside... get it... and... the hypospray..." he breathes heavily.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:30 pm

Devin wasn't sure, but Aki said she'd explain so for now he was going to drop it and not think much further on it. When Danny asked, he wordlessly went to the bag, getting the jar and hyposrpay so he could help him out. It had been a overall shitty day with that being the understatement of the century.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:17 pm

Inside the jar was a small ball of redish/pink light with dragonfly wings on it "Open the jar... over Tracy... and dump it out on her..." he says as the pain starts to subside "Then use... the hypospray on her." he says as he slowly starts to stand, the sounds of battle can be heard in the building.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:24 am

What is that thing in the jar suppose to do?

He didn't know, but he trusted Danny even if he had no idea what it was exactly. So with that in mind, he did was he was instructed to do, starting with the jar and then the spray. It still turned his stomach of what that sick bastard had done to Tracy..and all those other women apparently. It seemed he was one of those serial killers that liked to go after women primarily.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:51 pm

The living ball of light floats down to poor Tracy's body and redish/pink sparkles start raining down on her body as the ball of light races up and down.

"That's a wild fairy... they're good for healing wounds... and bringing the recently dead back to life." he says, steadying his breathing.

And speaking of recently dead and breathing, Tracy's fatal wounds start healing, but not all of them heal, just the fatal ones and she takes a deep inhale of breath, her good eye opening "D-devin... I hurt..." she whimpers.

"The injection!" Danny hisses "Give it to her!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:22 pm

Devin had let go of a breath he had been holding when it seemed by a miracle his friend was healing. Not completely and she was still in pretty bad shape and would need a lot of recovery time.

He didn't need to be told twice about the injections as he quickly got them and went to work. "Shh. Try not to talk for now." Once the injections take effect, he'd work as best as he could to heal them as much as he could. It was beyond his capabilities to do as much as he would have wanted but he could patch them up further at least.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:41 pm

Within a second of injecting Tracy, she fell asleep "It's a sedative with a powerful pain killer mised in." he says as he lays a clawed hand on Devin's arm "This is beyond your abilities to fix, but not beyond Hyrule's." he says.

"Or psychic healing." Aki says, Oka beside her. She looked Very tired, but her normal self, if a bit out of it.

Han comes back over to the group "Breath easy tonight everyone. We got him." he says as the Death Knight tosses the young man over to the group. One leg and his hand were missing, but he was alive.

He was breathing hard "It seemed... I overestimated... my abilities." he says through pain gritted teeth.

Aki walks over to the psycho and stands over him "You lost. My friend is alive?" she says in a dead voice.

The psycho chuckles "Black and lace, hun? Not a bad combination." he chuckles.

Aki kneels down, not.caring if he had seen her panties "You are very lucky we need you alive. I would have so much fun devouring you." she says as she places a hand on his shoulder and the young man gets groggy and passes out "We shall take things from here." she says to Han. Some how, Aki seemed, dangerous, right now.

Death Knight looks down to Devin "We shall be in touch." he says as he jumps through the hole he smashed in to get in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:52 pm

Devi was was more concerned about Tracy then anything else for obvious reasons but there was something else. "So, how do we wanna handle this so they aren't any other misunderstandings with the authorities?"

The guy was a piece of shit but they did need to explain things so they needed their stories straight.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:25 pm

"You leave Tracy here and go. Take Oka. Danny and I shall stay and explain things." Aki says "My school has considerable pull with local enforcement officers and Danny can represent the office." she says. It seems Aki had already given things a lot of thought.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum