Laying Low

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Laying Low - Page 14 Empty Re: Laying Low

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:41 pm

Devin nodded and went to where the young woman was, her friend may of been all right but it was still a emotional and draining day. He really needed a strong drink or something when he got the chance to. "Oka? Tracy is going to be all right thanks to Danny but we need to leave for now." He said gently, he was prepared to help them around depending how tired they were.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:28 pm

Oka seemed like she was on the morning after a binder "Ow... my head." she mumbles as she accepts Devin's help as the two of them head out, sirens could be heard getting closer.

It takes them a little bit to get to the office, where Oka crashes on the couch "W-what happened? One minuet... we were in the warehouse and next... we were flying..." she says, a little out of it at the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:53 am

Devin found a seat, he was mentally more tired then anything else at the moment. "Do you remember what happened to you, or rather hearing a voice about revenge at last?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:01 am

Oka shakes her head and winces "No... I don't remember that..." she mumbles "I just... remember seeing a Lot of ghosts... can I get some aspirin?" she asks.

Kyoko comes walking in "Good news. You're free, out and about." she says "My shadow clone came back and she was told to Only do that when she was set free." she says as she looks around "Where's everyone else?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:52 am

Devin went to his office area to get Oka some aspirin along with a glass of water so the young woman could chug it down. When Kyoko came in with that bit of good news, he was thinking things with that waste of flesh were starting to come to.

The question she asked wasn't a pleasant one but one that was needed, so he did give them a summary of what happened earlier.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:59 am

She nods slowly "Well, Tracy's alive and her murderer is in custody and your name is cleared." she points out. She looks out the office window "It's almost dawn..." she says as she disappears in *POFF!!*, indicating that she, herself, was just a shadow clone as well. Oka was sound asleep on the couch, her long, stockinged legs pulled up, showing off her black, lacy panties from under her skirt.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:13 am

Devin was still a guy at the end of the day so of course he didn't mind the view and he found them attractive to begin with. He went to find a blanket in the back to cover them a bit so she could rest and look decent. "You did good today. I'm proud of you."

He couldn't hear them as they were sleep and he said the part quitey. In the mean time he would let them rest, he locked the door pretty much all his employee's had keys so it wasn't an issue and this way customers wouldn't come in and wake up Oka. Danny or Aki would probably give him a update soon enough by text or something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:22 am

There was a sharp rapping on the fron door. As there was a man whom Devin would definitely recognize. It was Ross Sylibus! He was a very well known hitman. If you wanted someone dead, you hired Ross Sylibus. Then, suddenly, a few years ago, he fell off the radar. Rumor was that he was dead, but here he now stood. At the entrance of The Last Maiden, of all places!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:14 pm

Devin was confused. What the hell was Ross doing here? Whatever it was, he didn't mean him harm or wouldn't have made himself known like this. Still what Ross was doing here he wasn't sure. He cautiously opened the door. "Can I help you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Ross shakes his head "I told you I'd be in touch." He says "You gonna let me in or are we gonna talk out in the streets?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:53 pm

It clicked relatively quickly then after who it was and Devin moved aside. "Come in." He probably wanted to talk about what happened not to long ago.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:55 pm

Ross heads in and looks over to the sleeping Oka "What happened last night?" he asks "After your teammate died. What happened?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:19 pm

Devin paused briefly. "After she died, Danny pulled a rabbit out of the hat and used something from home to revive her; said it was a fairy. It healed her up a bit as well, but she's still banged up. Danny said Hyrule has the ability to fix the rest of the damage. I left with Oka so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings while Aki and Danny stayed behind. Tracy should be all right in the long run physically. Mentally and emotionally..that's more the kicker."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:36 am

Ross nods "Huh? Interesting. Because you know what I saw? I saw a professionally trained, ex Hunter lose his shit and start attacking without knowing a Damn thing about his opponent or even using the very Basics of strategy." he points out "In fact, if it weren't for Light, you would be just another ghost haunting his crazy ass." he looks over to the still sleeping Oka "And let's not forget that you brought Children around as well. I mean, come on, man! Where was your common sense on that one?"

Ross pauses "Listen, you are an ex Hunter, you've got all their conditioning and training at your disposal, use it when a situation like that comes up, because I can guarantee that if you stopped and used it, instead of losing your shit, you would have bagged that crazy easily." he points out "These people..." he says, looking around the office "They don't just need a boss, they need a leader and you crying out loud they need training. You and Light can give them the tools to be ready, just incase the next psycho shows up..." he pauses.

"Listen, in your line of work, you're gonna come across some things you're just not able to handle on your own..." he says "When something like that happens, let myself, or Han know. We've got a lot of skills that can make certain jobs easier." he offers "As for your girl, tell Ruto that Burger is back and in Tokyo. She'll know what that means." he finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:39 am

Devin was quite and didn't interrupt letting Ross finish mostly because he felt Ross was completely right so he didn't try to defend it. "So you were watching and were talking more about my performance or lack there of. I won't make excuses I messed up badly this time, could of done a lot of things better. As for the last part, I'll let them know." He didn't recall that name, or maybe he did but he couldn't remember the exact details of who they were at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:03 am

Ross nods "You got a good crew on your hands. The only way I was able to find you guys to help, was because I followed you lot." He points out "That little tick hid himself well, but he's gonna be locked up for a good while." he mumbles.

Ross turns and starts to head out "I have some things to take care of and I might have something for you by the end of the day." he says as he waves, not turning around, as he heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:16 am

Devin watched them leave before closing the door without another word. He wasn't sure why Ross followed them but considering he couldn't really complain. Once she woke up he would mention this Burger character to Oka.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:43 am

A few hours later and Oka woke up to use the bathroom, get something to drink and go back to bed. Crawling back in the couch, laying on the blanket Devin out down and pulling her legs up once more, doing you guessed it, showing off her panties again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:31 pm

Devin had sent a text to Aki about Burger, since Ross had told them the sisters should know who he was talking about. Hopefully said person could help Tracy with her current state. As it was now, she was going to live but her quality of life would of been greatly hampered.

It was morning when Oka woke up or evening? Devin had kind of lost track of time. He had noticed the panties thing again but said nothing of it, he wasn't sure if it was on purpose or accident but knowing Oka likely the later since she was shy. "How's your headache? It still bothering you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:19 pm

Oka sets up and looks around, she sees Devin and smile "Hello there..." she says as she eyes him up and down like a piece of meat. She slides off the couch, she skirt riding up and showing off her panties again "Oops..." she giggles as she pulls her skirt back down.

She gets off the couch, wobbles a bit and stumbles over to Devin. It was like she wasn't use to walking or something. She puts her hands on his chest, feeling him up as she turns her red eyes up to him "My headache is gone..." she moves up, standing on her tippy-toes, and kisses him on the lips "Thanks to you looking out for me..." she says as she takes his rough hand in her soft one "Now..." she purrs "Let me take care of you..." she says as she moves his hand under her shirt and bra and onto the smooth, soft, warm mounds underneath.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Oka was acting strange, at least compared to how she usually acted at any rate as she wasn't this..bold. Though the other part of him kind of stopped thinking as much Oka continued, he wasn't sure what had gotten into them but he wasn't complaining.

He could feel her breasts under the bra, which he fondled a bit even still he kept enough awareness not to completely lose self control in case she wanted to stop.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:18 pm

Oka was holding one of Devin's hands against her soft, squeezable breasts, her tiny nipple getting hard, as she takes his other hand and puts it under her skirt and between her legs, where he could feel a nice warm, wet spot on the lace.

A hand could be felt lightly fondling his junk. It wasn't one of Oka's hands, because they were holding His hands in 'key' places. At least, it wasn't one of her physical hands.

Oka lets out a small, cute moan "Ahhh... it's been... so long..." she breaths as she looks at him with those brilliant red eyes "D-does this feel good?" she asks as one of her vectors unzips his pants and her skirt, and slowly pulls both down, leaving their lower halves in only their underwear, which Oka's vectors were playfully tugging lower and lower, a little at a time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:40 pm

The comment from them hinted this wasn't perhaps the first time they had ever done anything like this. That being said he couldn't completely assume either; not that it mattered too much in the end at the moment.

It did feel pretty good though and he hadn't been with anyone like this in a good while. "..Yeah it does.." Still, if she was going to continue he could a bit to, in which he leaned forward for a kiss figuring since she intinated the first one and what they were doing now she wouldn't probably mind.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm

In fact, she didn't seem to mind at all. Oka's vectors finally pull down both Devin's shorts and Oka's panties and she puts Devin's had directly against her smooth, soft, wet slit as she lets out a sigh and a shudder passes through her body.

She starts to slide one of Devin's fingers in between her smooth lower lips, and honestly? They didn't get too far before hitting her soft hymen, which was completely intact.

She hand was gripping his long, thick, veiny member as she slowly strokes it up and down "Oh yes... when that monster is hard, it's going straight in here!" she says as she presses Devin's hand against her wet flower.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:14 pm

That did answer the question if this was her first time or not once his fingers hit a certain barrier. That was something to keep in mind as he tested the waters with them here and there. He did want her first time to be enjoyable one, even if the first stretch hurt a bit.

Devin at the moment was more then hard enough and his thinking functions at the moment were a bit more limited. "Are you sure?" She know what he meant if she wanted to stop; but at this point he doubted Oka to backdown which was fine with him; he just wanted to be sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum