Laying Low

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Laying Low - Page 15 Empty Re: Laying Low

Post by Namey Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:50 pm

Oka lays on the couch, spreading her legs, her soft, smooth, wet, virgin slit seemed to be Begging for Devin's hard, thick, man meat "Will it even fit completely inside?" she asks as she also takes off her shirt and bra, wearing only her thigh highs now "Come, make a woman out of me..." she purrs, seductively.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:17 pm

Devin got the invitation, though he was still going to be careful as it was their first time with someone like this. He positioned himself over her before he began pushing himself in, he didn't want to cause Oka too much discomfort but it was best to get it out the way and let her get used to it first.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:25 pm

Oka gasps as she closes her red eyes tightly "Oh wow... it's just like everyone said... your first time really hurts..." she says as she reaches down, putting a handkerchief to her now deflowered lower lip "Now this, will be special." she says as puts the bloody cloth away, then she focuses on Devin "Well then, shall we?" she asks, holding her arms out to Devin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:32 pm

Oka was very tight which was a good thing in the pleasure sense of things although it also felt like a tighter fit. Even if at the moment he wasn't at one hundred percent with his thinking, Devin was at least thinking it best to pull out instead of filling them up a few times...even if the other, less rational part of him wanted to do just that.

He leaned forward to begin kissing her again, feeling her round breast press against him a it as he began a slower, more moderate pace at first. You didn't just do whatever until you had a idea of your partner, especially if it was their first time. Sometimes its was obvious from the get go, other times not as much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:52 pm

As Devin was sliding his manhood in and out of Oka's womanhood and kissing that precious little cinnamon roll, she started moaning, which was muffled because they were kissing.

"Well, well..." Mathilda says, she was sitting on Ava's desk "It certainly looks like you're having fun with that demon." she says, one of her guns was lazily hanging from her hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Well, another person coming in would certainly completely kill the mood. Even if normally no one should of been coming around this time anyway, Mathilda didn't even need a key to get in even if she didn't have one.

He wasn't embarrassed about being seen naked or anything, more resigned and a bit frustrated since they barely started, even Mathilda was looking good enough to eat more so then normal with coming down from the high of being intimate like that. Devin sighed and pulled away. "We'll have to do a rain check."

He went to slip back on his shirt, moving the covers so Oka was covered a bit as he got dressed. "..Sorry you had to see that, got caught in the heat of the moment. And what are you talking about? Oka is full human." Far as he knew..anyway.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:10 pm

"Oh I know. But the thing inside her isn't." she says as she tosses a pair of glasses at Devin and upon putting them on and looking at Oka, This is what Devin sees!

Mathilda hops off the desk "That, right there, is a Pain Demon." she says as she walks over to Devin "They find people who's experienced a great deal of pain and latch onto them like leaches. Draining them, slowly, over the course of their life." she explains.

Oka and starts to back away "D-devin... I don't kn-know what she's t-talking about!" she says as she covers herself up, grabbing at her clothes "K-keep her away!" she stammers.

Mathilda frowns "Oh darling, I bet the real Oka is hammering away from the inside of her own skull, desperately trying to get free." she says as she points a gun at the young psychic "Not to worry, love. I can set you free."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:34 pm

Devin felt a bunch of mixed emotions, he liked Oka but it turned out it hadn't really been her this entire time. He hadn't noticed until now when he should have.

Even so, he wasn't just going to let them murder Oka when she was still there, trapped or not. The bad thing was if she Really wanted to, there was nothing he could do, but it didn't mean he wasn't going to try if he absolutely had to. "Hey c'mon. There are different ways to get a demon out. You can't just just shoot Oka when she's still in there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:03 pm

Mathilda smiles a sweet smile "Oh, yes I can." she says as she starts to pull the trigger.

The Oka demon lets out an inhuman scream and quickly summons a portal to Purgatorio and jumps through, just as Mathilda pulls the trigger to her gun, which *CLICK!!* on empty. She looks at Devin, with a Smug look on her face.

She walks over to where the Oka demon was "Don't fret. I shall bring our little cinnamon bun back, in one piece, and demon free." she says as she opens her own gateway to Purgatorio and hops on in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:12 pm

"............."

Really after all that today, Devin just needed a drink. Maybe several. In the mean time, if there were any of Oka's clothes still around he'd move them so they weren't just laying on the floor and out the way. He couldn't imagine what was going through her head at the moment and there wasn't a need to further embarrass them when they came back.

It was a few minutes before the door unlocked as Ava came in. "Just by your look, I can tell something happened. So what gives?"

"Oka has a demon inside of them that revealed itself, Mathilda chased after it through a portal."

"...I truly wish I could say I'm surprised of something else happening so soon after Tracy. But I'm not."
Ava mumbled as she went to have a seat on her desk. Hopefully Mathilda found them soon.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:28 pm

The front door gets kicked in, at it always does, when Danny comes back. He looked tired and a little pissed. He doesn't say anything to anyone until he sits at his desk and opens a bottle of something with Hylian writing on it and takes a few hits of it "Ahhh..." he sighs.

He looks over to Devin "What's with you? Looks like someone ran over your cat or something." he says.

"Oh yeah, Aki says she's gonna be late. She got a text from you and seemed real 'Excited' about it. Said something about this Burger being able to help the kid out." he says as he take a bigger swig from his bottle "The police would also like to look over all our evidence and what lead to us capturing that nut job. I told them to kiss my ass and collect their own evidence." he says "But be ready for some of us to be subpoenaed for the trial."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:20 pm

Devin didn't really have anything to drink as he didn't believe in drinking while he was working, but he had some water and that would work for now. "I'll keep that in mind. Oka apparently had a demon possessing her and jumped through a portal to Purgatorio or something. Mathilda went after them, that happened just literally a few minutes before you two both came."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:21 am

Danny has his head down on his desk "This may sound mean, but I literally don't care right now..." he mumbles "Humans today have so many problems that we can't be expected to worry about all of them at once." he grumbles, holding up the bottle "If anyone wants some, feel free."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:16 am

Devin thought about it, then at the last minute declined. Ava, however, decided to get a little bit and went over. "You look about about the same I did earlier when I came into this crazy job to realize most of the things I thought were impossible under physics were wrong. Not that I don't care, just done with today and not anything we can do anyway."

She glanced at Devin. "And don't say at least its over or can't get worse. That's akin to a curse here."

"Wasn't going to. I know better."
Devin said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Danny sighs as we takes another swig "And the messed up thing is? After Everything we did and Everything we've gone through, we're not getting paid for this job..." he grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:15 am

While Devin was feeling on the frustrated side about Oka, there wasn't anything to do but have faith in Mathilda at the moment. Worrying about things out of your control wasn't a good thing but it was easier said then done.

"Yeah..but I'm just happy everyone is alive at least." Ava felt she was going to need more drinking. "That crazy guy been at this, for what a year? At the very least anyway if not more. Once word spreads of them being taken care of, I'm sure at least some of the victim families will find out is us and be thankful. So besides putting the scum bag away our rep may go up by word of mouth and maybe increase our jobs. That's got to account for something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Danny nods. Anything that helped business was a good thing in his opinion. There was a knock on the front door and Danny groans again. It was Detective Hammer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:33 am

Ava noted Danny didn't respond verbally so she was content to let the conversation trail off for now. Devin hadn't said much either but unerstandbale after today and the Oka thing. Though they had differences, if they didn't already know the Hunters should be informed of new people with these kinds of powers. If it saved any lives what so ever it be worth it.

She heard the knock and sighed, getting up to open the door. "Can we help you?" Hopefully it wasn't anything else, but no one felt like seeing them right now so soon.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:21 am

Hammer nods "My Captain would like a word with all three of you, if you have the time." He says. This time, it was a genuine request.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:38 am

Ava thought over it briefly. "If he's with you, he can come in."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:45 am

Hammer shakes his head "He's at the station with someone from Interpol who wants a word with you guys as well." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:50 am

"All right, I'll see what I can do." Ava then walked back inside to inform the other two. "They had a request to see us at the station. It seems more like a actual request this time so you two don't Have to come if you don't want to." If she knew Devin well enough he'd want something to distract him from worrying about Oka.

Devin shrugged a bit as he got up. "Since I'm doing shit else right now, might as well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Danny snorts, his head was still on his desk "Great... the international feds..." he says as he gets up, takes a large swig of his drink, caps it up and follows the others "Let's get this over with." he grumbles.

Detective Hammer drives the three to the station, checks them in and brings them to his Captain's office. Inside was a young man who looked like a fed and the Captain, who was gruff and streetwise.

Locke was his name "Thank you all for coming. I know you all had a rough night and probably just wanted to rest." he says. He motions to the fed.

"I'm officer Dean with Interpol and as a reward for the Direct capture of Yuuya Kizami, I present this bounty to The Last Maiden Detective Agency for the sum of twenty-four million dollars." He says as he holds a check out to Devin.

Captain Locke nods and steps forward "And the mayor has instructed me to convey on behalf of the City of New York, our most profound apology for the way we treated you and to tell you that you have been completely cleared of all suspicions in this case." he says, not sounding too thrilled.[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Devin looked it over, he was pleased they got this amount of money out of it even if that had not been primary goal. He and those under him still had to eat and keep the lights on after all. "Thank you captain, we appreciate it." The captain wasn't thrilled, but did he care? Hell no.

Maybe could use the money to upgrade and such, he talk to his team about it later but most could rest in the bank for now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:35 pm

Danny didn't seem too thrilled about getting 24 million "You all did a great service to Inhumans everywhere." Dean says as he hands the check over.

After that, Hammer drives the three back to the Last Maiden. There Mathilda was sitting on Danny's desk while Aki was holding a crying Oka. Han was still nowhere to be seen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum