Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 4 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:12 pm

Hiroshi wasn't entirely sure if this was going to do anything, never the less he attempted to do his best to listen and follow through.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:47 pm

As Hiroshi puts on his Darkness Armor, Mad admitted to himself that it was pretty impressive. Mad hadn't gotten to darkness armor yet. But he was content with what he had.

Once Hiroshi was all suited up, Mad pops the flair open, lightning up he area. Hiroshi's darkness armor immediately started to sizzle and smoke lightly "The light burns me..." the Obliterator hisses in pain "Move away..!" it snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Hiroshi wasn't too sure about this or not, but Ra being in pain did signal this was probably not the best idea so he moved back away a bit. "I don't think its going to work this way, its already hurting them and making it go away."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:48 pm

Mad snarles something "And What, exactly, are you going, to do, if your enemies, use your weakness, against you?" he snarls "Those you fight, Will know your weakness, so what then, will you do, against it, if you can not, even fight, in the light?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:01 am

Hiroshi frowned to himself, he didn't like seeing them hurt but Mad had a point..only he wasn't sure how this was helping. "I can't say you don't have a point. Nosferartu can use their powers in daytime just fine but we aren't the same. But maybe that can be used of inspiration of things working here of asking how they do it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:14 am

"We... are Stronger... than those blood suckers..." the Obliterator snarls "That is why... we can dominate... over all those with shadow powers..." he growls.

Mad shakes his head "Do not, compare yourself, Nosferartu..." Mad growls "They have their own, strengths and weaknesses, just like we do..." he points out "However, like most things, if you do not, train, you will not, get any stronger..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:35 pm

True enough he supposed. "Not so much a comparison, but more seeing what other shadow users do to see if we can adapt it in some way. From what you were doing, you were trying to build tolerance by exposure right?" At least it seemed like it, but he wasn't sure that would remotely work.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:58 pm

Mad shakes his head "We never, become Fully immune, to the light..." he growls "But we Can, build up, our tolerance, to how long, we can be, exposed to it..." he snarls as he moves towards the light switch.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:59 am

'All right, this time just do some small shadow constructs.' The mistake last time was going full hog with the armor without starting off small like say tendrils and other shadow objects, then gradually moving up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:30 am

Unfortunately, Hiroshi could only use his full shadow powera when In his Darkness Armor. However, the Obliterator Could hold his form for a decent while, though not as long as Mad.

Mad flippps the lights on and Hiroshi's Darkness Armor starts tobhiss and smoke slightly as the light starts to damage it "With your, Darkness Arms, you can break out, the lights..." he snarls. He clearly wasn't immune to the effects of the lights suddenly snapping on.

Both of the Darkness Arms on Hiroshi's armor snap upwards, slamming into the lights immediately around him, bathing them in the shadows, which the Obliterator starts to rapidly regain it's strength.

Mad nods slowly "You are now, a creature of Darkness, like I am..." he growls "Your link, to the Darkness, is deeper and stronger, than even a Nosferatu's... embrace it..." he snarls, then walks out of the shooting range.

"I think... that is... enough training... for now at least..." the Obliterator growls, sounding tired "Perhaps... you should go... to class today..." he hisses, referring to college.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:36 am

Yeah, sounds like you could use a break and I do have class...

College was kinda iffy about, but Hiroshi figured he may as well at least try it before he did anything else even if it wasn't a huge interest for him. Hopefully today wouldn't be a complete and utter slog, though he was taking more general stuff since he didn't know what he wanted to do or he'd bother sticking with it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:41 am

"I have noticed... that you seem to be having... some troubles... planning for your future..." the Obliterator growls "Have you ever considered... a career...in archaeology..?" he asks "History... is a much more... fascinating subject... when you are with some one... who lived it..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:54 am

'It's a idea. Could be interesting I never really thought about it, I'll look into it in a bit.'

Arriving to class didn't take too long despite getting there the normal way, besides he was giving Ra a break. His first class was just some math stuff so he kinda zoned out as he went into a corner to do the assignment. After school more then likely he was just going to head home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:30 pm

As Hiroshi was zoning out, the Obliterator decided to guide Hiroshi through his classes, using his knowledge of the ages. The kid had a hard day so far, and the Obliterator had a feeling it wasn't going to get any easier.

Lunch time rolls around and in the lunch room, there were a myriad of different races there. Most of them were Humans, some were Zoanthropes, one was a Mystic, because they gave off nothing, and one was the same as Mitsuki, which went along with what she said about them having eyes and ears everywhere.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:06 pm

There were a few things Hiroshi could do once school closed, one was simply go home, search for Blader's sister(but it was counter productive at the moment since they didn't trust the hunters) or see what Taki was up to.

He had decided after that..incident was handled to give him a bit of time to be thinking with the proper head. It best to let the sexual tension fizzle out a bit. It wasn't to say it wasn't there anymore, it was but he could manage it. He had still been annoyed by absolute worse timing when he and Sarah had been alone; though with a apartment he wouldn't have a issue like that again.

Living alone was great, but had some downsides.

The lone Mystic surprised him slightly, but not as much. Maybe they just wanted to get used to customs here, but he didn't recall seeing one of their kind at this school since he attended so they were probably new?

He decided to introduce himself as he had been something of a social hermit around these parts anyway. "Hey haven't seen you around here but you seem new. Name is Hiroshi, mind if I sit?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:21 pm

The Mystic smiles and offers a hand "My name's Rodger! It's good to meet you, Hiroshi." he says "Many people seem to be intimidated by the fact that I'm a Mystic and seem to shy away from me." he says, still smiling "But I'm just as humble as the next person." he starts laughing.

"Humble... right... and I am the Pharaoh of Egypt..." the Obliterator growls.

"I haven't decided on a major yet, nothing Really sparks my interest, but with so many things to choose from, I might just try to major in All of them. Become the First expert on Earth." Rodger says, with confidence "So, what have you decided to major in?" he asks
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:29 pm

Ra didn't seem to like them, though he withheld judgement as he literally just met the dude. "I wasn't too sure for a while, but I'm leaning towards archaeology. It could lead to some interesting stuff later along the line."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:01 pm

Rodger thinks for a second "You know, that sounds like a Great place to start!" he says "What better way to understand the present, then to study the past!" he says, full of gusto as he stands "I'm gonna sign up for it right now!" he starts off "It was good meeting you, Hiroshi! Hopefully we'll run into each other again!" he calls back as he runs off.

There was a snarling noise "I certainly hope not..." the Obliterator snarls "I have a feeling... that he'll be Quite tiring..." he growls.

On one of the walls, was some photos that honored the students who went missing and were presumed dead. Both in the Incident and sometime during last year. The Necromorph was standing there, looking over the pictures.

"I have a feeling... that Creature... knew one of the missing..." the Obliterator growls "But now... that we know they are here... we should... avoid them... and any others like them..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:34 pm

[i]
They're pretty much everywhere now that I know what to look for so we can't avoid them entirely just interacting with them. Even still its not something we should live in fear with just because they're stronger then us. They''re gonna be here, so its something we just have to live with. As long as we leave them alone, they seem to leave you alone.[/i]

The classes were, well mostly a drag but he got out of them relatively quickly even if he wasn't hugely interested. Once classes were done Hiroshi decided he was just going to head home and take it easy, maybe watch a movie or something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:53 pm

"When you fight against one... then you can say... we shouldn't live in fear..." the Obliterator growls "They have... strong resistances... to many forms... or attack... only psychic energies... seem to work consistently... against them..." he snarls "Why not ask... Nixa's friend... see if she wants to... show you how... to fight one of Them..." the Obliterator suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:38 pm

Hiroshi unlocked the door of his apartment before closing and locking it behind it. 'Like you said, its best to avoid them. The only reason we'd ever have to fight them, if for some reason they attacked my family and friends. So its a idea for later maybe.'

He went into his fridge to get something to drink, it was pretty sparse at the moment. 'A bit off topic but been wondering the ability for Oni needing special attacks to go down, that only applies to some right? I don't think it applies to everyone, Blader was worried her sister may have failed in battle. So maybe just those in the group or special kinds?'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:45 pm

"It is possible... to take down an Oni... without special magics..." the Obliterator growls "However... in order to Destroy... an Oni... you Need Nixa's magics..." he snarls "They are... connected... somehow..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:19 pm

'It doesn't make sense. Nixa's magic comes from Hyrule and Oni are native to earth and in Japan. How the heck can they be connected? Guess its another mystery that'll likely stay that.'

Hiroshi went to the couch and turned on the T.V. he wasn't expecting any vistors, he didn't get really get many. His parents and maybe others from time to time but he was fine with it.

'Maybe Oni Aren't from earth and are from Hyrule instead? Stranger things have happened. Or its just the nature of the magic.
'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:57 am

"There are... a few possibilities..." the Obliterator growls "They could... indeed... be from Hyrule... that Would... explain why the Oni are so... Varied..." he grumbles "It could Also... be a type of... ancient Blood Magic... used to seal... the Oni Overlord away... which Would explain... their shared destiny..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:53 am

Hiroshi supposed either of those options made sense, but if they were from Hyrule one had to wonder why a bulk of the race had decided to move here? Maybe Sarah would know the next time they had a talk about that sort of thing.

'Speaking of Oni, I was thinking about finding Blader's sister just to let them know they're all right. The only issue is..they don't seem to have cell phones and last time her sister didn't want to step into Hunter HQ. It's not as high on the priority list but she is a friend and I want to help.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next