Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Namey Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:09 pm

"Indeed... the middle sister's magic... is of holy nature... it will not kill... but it Will hurt... though... not as much... as light..." he hisses.

As night turned to day,Taki and her friends were running a bit late, so they all got ready in a hurry, they all grabbed a slice of toase and rush on out.

Another night of nightmarish dreams "Wake up..!" the Obliterator hisses "We have... much to do..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:40 pm

Hiroshi woke up, getting a light breakfast before heading out as there was a lot of things to do. Sure he did make a personal promise to spend more time with Taki but they also had their own things to worry about.

After that he headed out for the day, intending to see if he could find the sisters at their stomping grounds from last night. 'Hopefully we'll be able get them alone.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:04 am

"No... We need... to train... if a fight... were t... break out... we would be... at a disadvantage..." the Obliterator growls "From the sound... it seems like... they do not plan... on going anywhere... they... can wait..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:33 am

'Train in what way? There's strength and learning different skills sort of way.'
Hiroshi pointed out. 'If you're stronger then Mad like you said, then we should be able to take them in a fight.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:07 pm

"I Was... the stronger... but when I lost... my body... and you... became my host... I became the weaker..." he growls, sounding pissed "Now... we must train... both strength... and skill..." he snarls "We must... be at our best... if a fight... were to ensue..." the Obliterator points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:25 pm

'Hm. I guess we could see about going to the barracks or HQ to see if anyone is up for training. I kind of always wanted to learn to use a sword.' Maybe Musume would be up to it, and be a excuse to spend time with them if they were up for it.

Complete one hundred percent business related. Totally.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:39 pm

"Rademaker… he's the one... we need to... train with... he is... like us..." the Obliterator hisses "You still... are not... comfortable with guns..." he growls "And you Still... can not … use your fire..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:43 pm

..Right, Mad. He was his teacher and such but he didn't like being around them for long periods of time, partly because of the darkness thing. Still, he guessed he would get it out of the way so he sent them a text about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:11 pm

Mad was, of course, at Hunter HQ, in the commissary. He was sitting alone, right in the middle of the lunch hall. Everyone else was sitting around him. He didn't care, of course, they were all cowards as far as he was concerned.

Ever since his old Cell broke up, Mad has been avoiding attachments to most anyone. He seemed 'Happy' when he was with like minded people, like his brother. But that was all over and since everyone here only saw him as a monster, he felt more alone now, then ever.

"But... you're Not alone..." hisses the Darkness "I... will always be here... for you..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:15 pm

At this point, Hiroshi decided to head to HQ since that where his teacher would most likely be at, plus a excuse to see some people though decent chances were if not here they at the barracks.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:43 pm

Shadow had taken his team on a mission, which included Arrow, Flash, and May. The edgy hedgehog was thinking about starting his own Cell again, but he didn't know whom he would like on it. People were applying for a spot on it.

Blader (aka Musume) was sitting on the side lines. Having been told about an impending threat to the Oni. She was grateful for the break. The Hunters seemed to think she was a gofer or a pack mule.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:21 pm

Hiroshi didn't see most of his other friends so they had to have been out; he'd have to catch some other time. Sure he was here to see Mad but he had a life and if he saw some people he was going to at least stop by to say hello.

Speaking of, there was at least one of them with a certain Oni who he sat down nearby. "Hey Musume, been a minute sorry been kinda busy. How have you been?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:31 pm

The red, busty Oni woman looks over to Hiroshi "Hello, Hiroshi." she says with a sigh "I suppose I'm doing as well as I can, considering." she mumbles "I know she's a big girl, but I can't help but worry about Reiko... is she alright, did she fall in the invasion, did the Hunters get her, did she go back to the other Oni... I can't help but worry..." she says, sounding down cast.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:40 pm

They hadn't had the best meeting, but she was important to her and that meant the ordeal was important to him. Family was family and he could understand that part at least. "A lot of people who Had died came back to life during the invasion, so sure she's fine. If you want I could help look for them if they're missing, free lancer means my schedule is a lot more flexible. Plus my own uh..gift should make find people easier.. Do you have anything that belongs to them?"

Plus left unsaid was Ra inside him, but Blader already knew that as she was one of the few people who did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:04 pm

Musume shakes her head "No. And I can't leave the compound either. Remember, I Am, after all, still classed as a 'Hostile' race. They even took my swords away." she says "They haven't said it in so many words, but I'm basically a prisoner here. If it weren't for Mad and Abraxus, I would be locked up still." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:23 pm

Hiroshi didn't like the sound of that, sure the Oni didn't have the best rep but that was no reason for others for her to pay for it. Sure it was a grey area of what she had done, but considering it should of been resolved by now. Something to talk to Abraxus about later of the exact politics behind it.

"All right, I'll make do on my own. If I find something, it'll strictly be between us." He assures Blader. "I'm going to leave to get my training out the way but I'll talk to you later." He paused, mulling something over. "If you're in the mood we could hang out later after. Not much to do around here, but company here is probably better then none to pass the time."

It must of gotten kind of lonely being cramped in here all the time, and while he couldn't do anything about letting them go for now, he could at least do something small.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:45 pm

Musume nods "It's not too lonely here. I've become sort of the mascot of this place. Plus, the new recruits usually take a liking to me." she says with a wink.

"But lately, I've been ordered to not leave the barracks unless accompanied by a Hunter and what's more, Abraxus seems to be a bit upset about something." she says "No one tells me anything directly, so I'm a bit left out of the loop." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:46 am

"I can't tell you everything what's going on, but if you got that text earlier I sent should give you a idea of what's going on."
Hiroshi said, she was a smart woman so she'd be able to put two and two together of what was read.

"Anyway I'll talk to you later Mad is waiting for me. If I find anything I'll let you know." The last part was in reference to her sister, issue was last time she wouldn't step foot in the HQ but he'd figure something out.

After his goodbyes and went to look for his teacher which he had a good idea of where he was. He had to ask Ra something that had been on his mind. Just as long as his friend didn't get too smug. Kinda funny he considered them a friend now with how things were.

'..All right, its not as important right now but for later. when we're done training and have free time.'
A mental sigh. 'I'm interested in Musume, or at least she's one of the women I'm interested in since its important to keep your options open. You have a lot more experience..so could you help me out?'

He'd see, as long as he didn't have to call Ra teacher or something, and then it was seeing if his friend was full of shit. Either way it was quite the change of heart since it had embarrassed him to ask.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:02 am

The Obliterator was silent for a bit "You must first... find out... what Type... of a woman... she is... then... you need to... conform... to that type..." he growls "Luckily... I know... her type... she is... a protector... meaning... she gains pleasure... in being able to help... those who can not... help themselves..." he snarls.

Mad was still sitting at his table, alone, drinking a cup of coffee. He looks over to Hiroshi with his glowing yellow/orange eyes "What?" was all he snarled, showing that he was, perhaps, in a bad mood.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:18 pm

That didn't seem too out there, considering they weren't that far apart in thinking. He partily agreed with Ra, though in his opinion there was a line, because if you always comforming you'd be constantly changing to match the person rather then being yourself. So all and all, probably the best thing was just to spend more time with them. There was also May, he was curious what Ra would say about the kind of person they were.

..But at the moment, girl could and of the women he knew would make girlfriend material could wait.

Hiroshi noticed the tone but wasn't bothered. "It's been brought to my attention that I need a bit more training. Just in case a fight breaks out when i try to talk to the sister so I won't be at a disadvantage. So I was hoping we could today, if not its fine." Black flames under his own power without a gun was on his 'to do list' among many other things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:24 am

Mad grumbes something, then stands "Fine..." he snarls "Follow me..." he grumbles as he starts off towards the shooting range.

As they traveled through the base, the other Hunters were giving Hiroshi strange looks. Not unlike the look they always seem to be giving Mad "Welcome... to the stigma..." Mad snarls.

"Someone... let it slip... that I... am with you... it seems..." the Obliterator growls.

Once at the firing range, Mad places his rapid fire gun on the counter "Been practicing..?" Mad asks over the other sounds of gunfire on the range.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:37 am

Hiroshi wondered who it was, there was about four or so people around the Hunter circle that even knew that. It didn't really matter since the cat was out of the bag. Though he was pretty sure all the big wigs knew already.

He took out one of his own guns, using shadows to fire from it came easier these days. "When I get down time and not doing anything else I do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:52 am

"Mastery... of the Darkness... doesn't come easy..." he growls "You are... quite fortunate... to have someone... who know... how to wield... the Darkness..." he points out.

Mad points his gun at a target and pulls the trigger. His gun was fully automatic, however, the downside to this was that it drained his dark energy daster than Hiroshi's would.

After Mad ran out of 'ammo' he looks over to Hiroshi "Fire..." he growls "You need... to learn... how to use... your Darkness... while in... the light... he snarls.

"He is mad... the Darkness can not work... in the light..." the Obliterator hisses "Even he can not change... how the Darkness Really works..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:44 pm

Hiroshi was confused himself. "I'm not sure how I would go about that sort of thing, it doesn't sound impossible. At least, not with normal fire anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:25 pm

Mad walks over to the wall and shuts off the lights in their part of the shooting range, both he and Hiroshi could see perfectly "Call your Darkness..." he asks as he pulls out something out of his coat. It was a flair.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next