The New Life

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The New Life - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Life

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:33 am

Calvine chuckled. "Good thing I'm on good enough terms with them." That was the beauty of being your own boss, that said he had been here a bit longer then intended. "I should be going soon though, but before I forget."

He handed Isabelle his private number. "Here, if you ever need to talk."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Isabelle smiles "I already have your personal number, remember?" she asks "You gave it to me after our first meeting." she says, sticking her tongue out a little, while winking at the same time.[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:04 am

"I'm not going to have any memory in ten years at this rate." It was kinda funny he had that oversight but it wasn't a big deal kinda amusing if anything really. "I do need to be going after lunch though but besides the obvious, I did enjoy our time together talking too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:09 am

Isabelle winks at Calvine "Yes, I enjoyed our, 'Talk' as well." she says "We should have another 'heated' conversation like that again, sometime soon." she says as she looks at her phone. She had a few messages and some missed calls.

She looks back to Calvine "Well, I have to be getting on out of here as well." she mumbles "Be sure to have one of your lawyers look over those papers and when you reach a decision on what you want to do, give me a call."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Calvine nodded after placing his plate away as he stood. "Looking forward to it. I'll get it to one of my people and get back to you. In the mean time, take care until we meet again."

He planned on going back to his job to get things squared away, maybe let some of his employee's off early if they wanted. Tomorrow, since it be his day off he was thinking of heading to the Mystic home world to see about meeting Alister in person far as the business thing goes.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:08 pm

Cedrick spies Calvine and starts over, but comes to a sudden stop "You might want to take advantage of the shower and change of clothes in your office bathroom." she says "You smell like sex." she points out.

She hands a data padd over to Calvine "I have figured out how to stabilize the matter/antimatter reaction in the warp core." she says "All we need it a full scale intermixing chamber and a ship to power to go with it."

There was a sudden crack of thunder as a standard PK vortex opens up outside in the buildings parking lot. It was all swirly and lightningy as Someone comes shooting out of the portal, leaving flaming skid marks on the ground, as they tried to stop from hitting the van parked in front of them, but fails to do so and knocks themselves out!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:40 pm

Calvine was about to comment further when he heard the sound of thunder and vortex opening up. At first he thought it was Ness so he went outside to go greet them. What he didn't expect was to see the female counter part, Nessa? He thought her name was, but he didn't really remember since she had been there so briefly.

"What the hell..?" He mumbled as he went to go check on them, they seemed to be knocked out. In the mean time he decided to take them in one of the spare rooms so they could rest, then he guessed they could explain what they had been up to
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:29 pm

A few hours later, Nessa wakes up. Her eyes blinking open and she sits up, as if she was pretending to be asleep this whole time "Is it Christmas? What happened about me?" she asks as she gets out of bed and wobbles a bit "Blah! I feel like I got hit by a bus... what happened?" she asks, looking around for anyone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:56 pm

While Calvine had business elsewhere and he did plan on heading to Elysium tomorrow, he did want to stay longer to check on Nessa. That was why the moment she woke up, some of his people who were keeping tabs on her health informed him that his guest had woken up.

A young woman was the first to greet her. "You crashed out, but not to worry you're fine. We just wanted to make sure you were all right

Calvine came in moments later. "Hey, Nessa long time no see. How are you feeling? You were out a few hours."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:44 am

Nessa blinks over to Calvine, trying to remember who he was "I feel like I got hit by a bus..." she mumbles "It's... Kevin?" she asks, not Quite remembering his name "I'm sorry, it's been a few years since we've seen each other and the only thing I recall is that you're a friend of Ness'." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:35 am

"It was Calvine and don't worry it has been a bit."
He said. "What was the last thing you remember before coming here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:53 am

Nessa thinks for a bit "I remember the side of a van rushing towards me... or was I rushing towards It?" she mumbles to herself "Anyway, I had finished with a job well done on the last planet and wanted to see you guys again, so I opened a PK Vortex and popped through and hit a van." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:32 pm

Calvine figured she'd be doing, we'll, Ness things considering while different people technically they came from the same cloth. "Either way glad you're all right and good health. Since you don't have a place to stay, you're welcome to stay in one of the rooms here. But are you hungry or thirsty?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Nessa nods as she gets up "Yeah. Both, actually." she says "Have you seen Ness lately? I have something I want to talk with him about." she says "I remember him saying that he doesn't have control of his PK Vortex and they bring him, to some crazy places..." she explains "Well, I've figured out how to control them!" she says, triumphantly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:25 am

Calvine lead them into a room where they could get something to eat where there was also a private food replicator at as well. "That sucks you came later, because Ness has been gone for about a year. If you run into each other again maybe he can learn..."

He motioned towards the food replicator. "Not sure you saw these before, but you can get any food you want. Just tell it what you want and it should make it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:44 am

Nessa looks positively amazed "Whoa! No kidding? That is seriously awesome!" she says as she bounds on over to the replicator "Um, give me a double bacon, triple patty, chees burger, with extra ketchup and no onions. With a side of large, crispy fries and a chocolate shake." she says and within seconds, her order was ready.

She takes the tray and sits down "You know, if you market these to the general public, you could make a Ton of money!" she says with her mouth full "Or, you coukd open your own restaurant and bring the crowds in." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:46 pm

Calvine nodded a bit. "I thought about it but probably going to release it a bit later. The point of something like this is for a most post scacity world then what we have now, not so much for profit. It's that and other things I'm going to release a bit later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Nessa was about to say something when a warning klaxon sounds! It was the Near Earth Collision warning system that Calvine built "Calvine, you are needed in the control center." Cedrick calls out on the PA.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Calvine had no idea what was going on but left in a hurry to the control center so he could see what was going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:44 pm

When Calvine gets there, Cedrick was watching something on the monitor "We have something moving fast towards the Earth. It is a meteor of some kind. But it is made of a type of metal that does not register on our instruments." she says "Impact in less then an hour and it will impact just off the coast of New York." she says as a projected impact zone pops up on the monitor.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:35 pm

Calvine grimaced, not liking the idea. "Do we have our defenses in place to reach it? A lot of people could be hurt or killed if it hits."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Cedrick does some checking "Yes. The defenses are in place, but we have a problem, I am reading a power signature within the object, as well as something organic." she says.

"Maybe it's a bio-organic/cybernetic weapon?" Nessa suggests, having followed Calvine to CnC.

Cedrick nods slowly "That is a possibility. Or it could be an escape pod. I believe we should gather more information before we fire upon it." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:04 pm

"Probably right. Keep scanning to see if we can find anything about it for now. We don't have a lot of time."
Maybe it was a escape pod and the last part made Calvine think a bit more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:32 pm

Cedrick kept an eye on the monitors, until... "Something has happened." she starts "The object has vanished from sensors." she says as she starts typing away at the console, trying to find the object "I can not re-establish a lock onto the object... it is like it has simply vanished." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Calvine had an idea, but there was one thing first. "Hm..then likely cloaked possibly. This still puts me a lot unease. How much damage would this thing do on impact?"

Maybe he could find Will for this, granted he might not do anything but this was possibly an alien threat so only made sense for them to get directly involved.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next