The New Life

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The New Life - Page 7 Empty Re: The New Life

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Cedrick nods "I have thought of that as well, so I have been searching for any indications of a cloaked ship, such as Tetryon Particles, EM Spikes, Quantum fractures in the electrodynamic field, Subspace energy fluctuations, but so far nothing has registered on my instruments." she says.

Suddenly the whole building Rocks as something crashes into it, or rather, Just above it and all of Cedrick's monitors go offline "Something has disabled our subspace reciver..." she mumbles as she switches to external cameras. Not too far off, in the park that close to Paragon Corp, something had hit and hit Hard! It was the object! Which looked like a small one-person ship of unknown origins.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:33 pm

"..Not good. Not sure if they're hostile but be on guard just in case." At that time, Calvine decided to activate his suit before he went to go investigate, though he brought a universal translator with him just in case as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:56 pm

As Calvine and his Dragon armor fly down to the ship, the armor scans it "The shielding on the craft is too strong for sensors to penetrate. I would advise caution." A.D.A., Calvine suit board A.I. advises.

The ship's port hatch opens and something metal comes rolling out "Caution! We are being scanned!" A.D.A. says.

The metal ball starts to rapidly unfold it's self until it takes the shape of a Humanoid and another metallic ball rolls out, but this one doesn't unroll like the last one.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:26 am

Calvine, forever cautious decided to attempt to communicate with this being assuming it could talk. He didn't Know if it was yet hostile and he had a bad feeling but he wouldn't do anything until they actually made a hostile move. "Who are you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:37 am

Nothing but silence. The other sphere suddenly, and rapidly unrolls into Something that looked less than friendly "Warning! Enemy combatant has employed heated, high frequency bladed weapons!" A.D.A. warns as the new robot springs into action!

It was surprisingly fast, agile, and very aggressive! It starts off with a jumping, spinning blade attack while the other robot moves away from the battle ground, after doing something to their ship that causes it to disappear, much like a cloaking device would.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:59 am

Seemed like they were hostile, so much for a peaceful first contact with this thing. Calvine wasn't sure what they were capable of so as usual played it cautious, getting some distance in the air as the thing approached, firing some from his MGC to see how much damage it do, if it hit that is.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Calvine was right to assume that his MGC wouldn't do any damage to his attacker. In fact, the rounds didn't ricochet, they simply hit, and fell flat. Like the metal this thing was made of was impact resistant!

"Static Shielding is highly recommended."A.D.A. says as the metallic creature starts jumping off the trees to gain he heigth needed to attack Calvine.

"Here! Use This! yells a Strange Android he says as he throws a Sleek Gun towards Calvine!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Calvine thought the robot looked a Lot like one of his own and was a bit confused but questions could wait. As the gun was tossed towards his way, he grabbed it in the air and fired at the thing's head.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:13 am

The aggressive robot dodges Calvine's attack and continues it's climb to get him. The bullet, however, curves around, as if tracking the creature, and slams into the back of it's head!

Before it could react, a localized micro singularity rapidly forms and draws the creature in, crushing it from within and disappears after it consumes the robot.

With That threat gone, all that was left was the other bot that came with the aggressive one. Speaking of whom, it points it's arm at Calvine, which changes into a gun, and it starts firing at the young man!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:18 am

That was a bit over the top but hey the thing was dead so that part was good. While the other opponent fired, Calvine did his best to avoid it by strafing while at the same time aiming at the other enemy, if it worked like last time it curve around even if they didn't hit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:40 am

This time the enemy stands there and tskes the hit, which was a static shield, much like Calvine's suit has! The projectiles the remaining robot was firing, were super hested projectiles that were traveling at a Very fast velocity

"You need to use your shielding against those! They'll cut through your suit's armor!" the android warns "The gun didn't work! The Scout has personal shields!" he says, presumably to someone in coms.

Seconds later, a green matter transporter goes off right by the android and a very sleek Rifle appears by him.

The android picks up the rifle, points it at the Scout and pulls the trigger. There was a slight hum of power building, but nothing happened. At first.

Suddenly a Massive bolt of green energy fires from the rifle, which does three things: First, the recoil knocks the android flat on his back. Second, it caused the rifle to burn out after only one shot. Third, is Completely vaporized the Scout, ending the threat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:17 am

Calvine had no idea what the hell was going on, but this android seemed to have an idea and they had just saved them so he rushed over. "Hey! You all right over there?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:26 am

The android hauls himself up "Zero, you madman! That was a ship's disruptor bank, wasn't it?" he says as both weapons disappear, much like how a hologram would on a holodeck.

The android looks over to Calvine "I'm fine. No doubt you have many questions, but I suggest we head back to your company before the QnA. It's not safe to speak out in the open." he cautions.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Calvine nodded, confused and curious but he never the less lead them to a room where the two could talk in private about what had happened just moments ago .
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:33 pm

As the two were in the room, the android takes a breath "Okay. So questions. First of all, you no doubt made the comparison between me and your line of robots of this time, and you would be right to do so." he says.

"I am the Nestor Series: Class Ten proto type. Or NS-X. But you can call me X for short." he says "I will be built be your company about seventy-five, or so, years from now." he pauses to let that sink in.

"The two creatures you fought, were part of a Massive invasion force that call themselves the Trojan." he explains "The ones that came here were an Aggressor and a Scout. They were scent to assess Earth's strengths and weaknesses so the invssion could have as little resistance as possible." he says.

"I know this might all be sudden to take in, but we don't really have the time to be thrown for a loop." he says in what sounded like it might have tried to be s stern tone "Did you have any questions for me?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:46 pm

Calvine paused for a bit, taking that in. "A few, obviously. Are these things from the future and how is my time then? Who is Zero? We don't really exactly have a functional space fleet so that leaves us in a bind." Again. He thought/
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:25 pm

X shakes his head "No. The Trojan was from This time, but they got information that Earth will become a mighty galactic presents in the future and That, was something they couldn't leave be. We believe, thst is Zero and I, that they Got this information from the future as well. Further along then I came from." he explains.

"As for who Zero is, why don't you ask him for yourself?" he says as the same green matter transporter fires up in the room.

It looked like something that Starfleet or someone with similar technology would use. With in seconds there was Someone New standing in the room "Greeting, Calvine Mort. You may call me Zero." he says, holding out a hand "I work as X's silent partner, supporting him in the background, getting him whatever he needs to complete his quest." he explains.

X nods, then focuses on Calvine "As for your future, you should know that I can't tell you about something sensitive as future events." he points out.

It was Zero's turn "As for not having and ships, I believe I can help with that. You may not like the design, but it'll hard to beat a proven concept." he says with confidence.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:45 am

So that was interesting, he wasn't expecting that. He shook the other man's hand. "All right that makes me feel a bit better. How much time do you think we have to get a decent amount of ships running? And what else can you tell me about the Trojan. Were they created by someone else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:38 pm

X shrugs "As far as we know, they identify as bio-droids. They are robots, but with organic pieces." he says "And frankly, we have no idea how they came to be." he admits.

"To the question of how long before the invasion?" Zero starts "Anywhere from a week to a month. They change their tactics with each invasion." he says with a shrug "We should have enough time for, at the Very least, one ship. I'll need a place to work and some people to help me."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Calvine nodded slowly. "I'll show you where you can work, as for help we have Nestor series that could help you put a ship together, or a few depending on the time frame. Do the Trojan have any allies or they work alone?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:01 pm

X shakes his head "The Trojan have no allies. Their sole purpose seems to be to conquer and enslave everyone civilization they come across." he says.

Zero nods slowly "And what's more, their home world is nowhere Near Earth. They would have had to travel more than half way across the galaxy just to get here." he points out.

At that time, Calvine's phone buzzes. It was Cedrick, wondering what was going on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:12 am

Calvine picked up the phone. "Hey Cedrick, sorry to worry you but..stuff came up. See me in the other meeting room and I'll explain everything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:28 am

It takes a few minuets for Cedrick to get there. But when she does, she comes to a halt when she sees their guests "I had detected some unusual tachyon waves followed by energy weapons fire." she says "Am I to assume that whatever it was, was hostile?" she asks as she sits away from the man called Zero.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:52 am

Calvine nodded a bit. "Yeah, it was from something called the Trojan and was basically scouting this planet. This is X and the man is Zero."

He found it an odd concidence they reminded them of the name of certain Reploioids but dismissed it. Never the less, he gave a summary to Cedrick about what was happening.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:26 am

Cedrick listened in total silence until Calvine was finished. "So, we have possibly a month to prepare whatever counter measures we can to stop another alien invasion." she says, finally "Do we tell the public or keep silent on this matter?" she asks "And do you really intend to hand over our shipyards to help the Borg?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next