Moments of Truth

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Moments of Truth - Page 4 Empty Re: Moments of Truth

Post by Namey Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:35 am

When Leon gets to their location, Danny and Natsumi were having a bite to eat, while Danny catches her up to current events.

Danny nods "I already explained to her what's going, where she is, and what happened." he says "After she was brought back to life, her mind needs a little time to reboot, as it were." he explains "Now, normally this wouldn't happen, but since she's been dead for so long, it's kinda expected. Just give her a day or so and she'll recall everything}" he says.

Natsumi finishes her burger "That still doesn't explain why everyone is looking at me strangely. It's like they see me as some kind of outsider or something." she grumps.

Danny nods "That's because you are." he nods to Leon "You see that pin Leon's wearing? It's a translator. Almost everyone outsider visiting Hyrule wears one so they can understand the language and to see someone not wearing one, is odd to most."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:05 pm

"I see. That explains a bit.." Leon decided it best to find some place to sit instead of just standing there and drawing attention. Hopefully Danny was right and she would recall things soon. "Speaking of, can we get her a translator pin in the mean time?" It seemed like he owed Danny again, not that he didn't before.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:01 am

Danny thinks for a bit, then nods slowly "Yeah. I have a guy who knows a guy who can get Natsumi a translator pin." he says "A black one might cost a pretty rupee, though. The Immigration Port keeps a Very close eye on those ones." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:36 pm

"Yeah..and my money isn't worth too much here. Still something to keep in mind." The exchange rate between dollars and this currency was bad, and credits or Alus money wouldn't be worth anything at all. Danny wasn't hurting for money exactly, it was just he had done a lot already.

In the mean time there was Natsumi, he wasn't sure. Obviously for the moment for all intents and purposes they were complete strangers, so the best bet was being his normal self, but just not being overly familar. He wanted to ask how much she did remember, particularly the last thing she did but considering that had been her death, he thought against it. Assuming she remembered that part at all.

Though he did have a idea just now to get a idea of how much she did or didn't remember. "About two years back there was a invasion of earth by some beings off world. Do you remember that at all?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:50 am

Danny could have sworn that Space Pirate invasion was longer then that, but than. When you've lived as long as he had, the days start to blur together and you're counting the years, we you once did days.

Natsumi thinks for a bit, then slowly shakes her head "No... I don't recall... any invasions..." she mumbles "I can recall... some kind of, metal monster..." she mumbles "D-did I see that on a movie or something?" she asks, mostly to herself.

Danny nods "You sure did. It was a movie that came out a few years ago. It had a planet being over run with alien bugs and their leader was a giant, metal dragon-looking monster." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:48 am

It very well could have been, sometimes Leon could swear time didn't go on a linear path anymore but he was probably talking crazy talk. It seemed Danny was going with it being a movie, and if she didn't remember that for now probably for the best.

"Yeah, it was a big movie. I was just asking to see how much you remember."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Natsumi messes with her drink a little "The last thing I can really remember, was something about the Tylon company... I think I was, at a hospital?" she asks, a bit confused "I wonder why I was there?" she mumbles to herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:39 am

So she couldn't remember anything about her life after her change? That was interesting all the other half was missing but at least she remembered her life prior and her name at least.

Still, for now if she didn't know and going by things said thus far he would run along with it. "Tylon is a medical company and you said hospital, so if you don't remember you were probably injured or sick during that time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:34 am

Which wasn't true, she remembered Ridley, and she said she recognized the name Lana a bit, so that meant she still recalled things from after her change, but her brain was trying to rationalize it at the moment.

Natsumi thinks for a bit more, then it was like something hit her "Ah! The accident!" she says, her eyes wide with revelation "I was in a car crash... I, I think I lost me family in it..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Natsumi never talked about her past much and Leon respected and cared about them enough not to press until/if they were ready. However, he figured something bad had happened due to the fact she was alone and they never really talked too much about it.

"I see, Sorry for your loss.." He had to think of how to parse things together with a fractured memory but in cases like these it was best not to get too much into it. "You met me and Lana some time after you were released and Tylon was done checking on you."

Technically, sort of the truth like earlier with the invasion but not really.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:12 pm

Natsumi frowns, still trying to remember things "Thank you, but it was a long... time ago..." she looks over to Leon, a confused look on her face "Why, would I say that it was a long time ago?" she asks "It was... only a month ago... wasn't it?" she asks.

Danny shakes his head "No. I'm afraid it was more then five years ago." he says "About a year ago, you were shot and killed. Leon has since then, gone through hell to bring you back to life and right now, your mind is trying to shift through your fragmented memories." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:16 pm

"It's a bit more long winded then that, but that's the gist of that part. " Leon said. "Before that I can't really say what you were up to, we weren't around each other for a time." That was roughly around the last time he had seen Natsumi when Lamar had bumped into them but they ended up running from them. He had ideas of course but he wasn't sure what had been running in her head at the time, or what she had been doing prior to taking the bullet for politician.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Natsumi was staring at the two of them, a blank look on her face "Jenga. Leon, Jenga!" Danny says as Natsumi teeters in place for a moment, then passes out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Leon reacted quickly, catching them before they fell. To his relief, she seemed all right just passed out. "I think she got overwhelemed with too much at once. We should leave so she can rest." He had been careful not to say too much just in case something like this happened, but it seemed it happened anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Danny nods slowly "We will. After we get her back to the hotel." he says, looking at his watch "I have some business to attend to, as well as seeing about getting her the right papers and translator afterwards, so I'll be seeing you later." he says as he hails a cab for them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:24 pm

"I'll see you when I see you.." Leon was gentle with Natsumi like normal as he got them into the cab so they could take them back to the hotel room. An theory of his was she was starting to remember a lot of things at once, the flood of information was too much so to protect itself her mind shut down to recover and properly process it. Whether That is what actually happened or something else he couldn't say. Hopefully she wasn't sick or anything.

Only thing to do would be letting them rest in the bed, other then that not much else to do but wait.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:08 pm

It was later in the day, or night, and Natsumi still hadn't woken up. Though there Were times it looked like she was having a bad dream, so to that end, it seemed she was just sleeping, not like before.

Danny walks in, looking tired and a bit pissed, holding a package "Can you believe the nerve of that ass?" he asks, tossing the package to Leon "After keeping us waiting for almost Two hours, the 'Great King Ganondorf' said he couldn't see us today." he bitches.

After getting himself a beer and plopping down on the couch, he cracks it open "Busy my Ass!" he guzzles the beer "There's no doubt he remembered me and wanted to make my life as miserable as he's able to!" he downs more of his drink.

Then he looks over to Leon "Those are Natsumi's legal documents and a decent, but old, translator pin." he grumbles "So how's she doing?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Devin there, he was annoyed but he was taking things better then his friend at the moment. After what he had been told about them, he wasn't too surprised. Only thing was he wondered if going to this man was the right thing to go to in the first place.

Leoon took the package, looking it over. "Thanks. And Natsumi is still sleep, she hasn't woken up at all since earlier. Whatever happened did a number on them. She shows signs of movement like having dreams, so its not really the same as before there's that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:18 pm

The main reason Danny was so pissed, was because he knew Ganon and he Knew the King of Evil would do something of this nature.

Danny sighs "She's been through a lot today. Maybe hearing all of hat was the shock she needed to get her brain firing on all cylinders}" he says as he finishes his beer "If she doesn't wake up by tomorrow, you could always try kissing her again." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:41 pm

"..I may have to. Can't believe the kiss to wake up thing is an, we'll, thing." Leon said, though he wasn't complaining. Hopefully if he had to do it again he wasn't going to get slapped this time. "You two planning on staying up for a bit?"

Devin nodded. "In my case at least, yeah. Can't sleep and always been more of a night person more then anything else. There is some paper work I could be doing my lazy ass hasn't gotten to just yet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:43 pm

Danny nods slowly "Yeah, well. You can thank Nayru for that. She's always been a sentimentalist at heart." he mumbles [color=white]"I'm going to head out here in a bit. I've always been something of a night wolf as well."l/color] he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:43 pm

Devin grinned. "Night life is where its at. Except for the places you shouldn't be during those times but that goes without saying. I'd like to join you but again. Sadly, I'll have to pass a round tonight since I have that said paper work I need to work on."

Leon nodded a bit. "Either way, I'll be heading back up. If she doesn't wake up in a bit I'll know what to do. You two have a good night." He decided to head up to check on Natsumi again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:17 pm

Danny shrugs "This is more wolf business, than anything else." he says "Let me know if anything comes up." he says as he heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm

"Sure thing man. Same on my end."
Danny could take care of himself, and if he Did run into trouble he could always call for his help. Sure stuff was limited with the pens but it wasn't like he didn't have his other skills for sure.

As for Leon, after checking on Lana who was asleep at the current time, he went to go see if Natsumi was still out cold. He may have to kiss them again tomorrow if this continued, so hopefully it wouldn't go like the last time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:11 pm

When Leon went to check on Natsumi, she was wide awake and sitting up in the bed. She had a troubled look on her face, but she wasn't looking at anything in particular.

She doesn't look in Leon's direction as he enter "Hello, Leon." she mumbles "Yes I'm awake and yes, it had all come back to me." she says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next