Moments of Truth

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Moments of Truth

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Devin wasn't sure why Danny didn't like meeting new people, it may have to do with his past but if it did he never pried too much about it. He and the other hand was a social and party animal!

..Okay, not really and he was still single despite not wanting to be but hey who was counting all the little details?

"Ava Everheart is her name. Has experience with detective work on their own but wanted to give working with others in this field a shot instead of solo. Worked with others in the past though so its not new to them, and from the references they all had positive things to say about them." Devin about finished his drink for now.

"So if you don't mind me asking what's the name of this king we're going to be paying a visit?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:58 pm

There was no harm in giving this Ava Everheart a shot. Though her name sounded made up.However, he Really wasn't one to talk. Not with a name like Daniel Light and his sister, Star.

Danny downs his drink as well. There was also no harm in letting Devin kno who they were going to meet. After all, he would most likely do some digging on him. "His name is King Ganondorf Dragmire, of the Gerudo." he says "And he's a real piece of work.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:23 pm

"Piece of work as in the bad kind?"
Far as Devin was concerned, all political figures were full of shit save maybe a handful here and there. All were dirty, save some were better then others unless you had a better system.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:38 pm

Danny nods "If he's still the same man I once knew, than yeah.I would call him bad. In fact, in my time, he as also known as Ganon, king of evil." he says as he gets up and places one of his cards on the table "Drink's on me, bud." he says "I'm gonna hit the hay and hope it doesn't his back." he mumbles the last part as he heads out of the bar.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Devin watched them leave before deciding he'd finish up drinking a bit longer before heading to bed. It must have been nice to have someone waiting for you like with Leon, he couldn't exactly entirely relate. His past experiences with relationships had been a learning experience for sure if nothing else. All he knew was Natsumi and Leon probably clean each others pipes whenever she woke up later, if common trend held of people being seperated that long held.

But who knows, that wasn't his business. Tomorrow be interesting for sure either way the wind blew.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:23 pm

Morning time comes to Hyrule and what a beautiful morning it was. If one could see it. Danny was up and on the phone, making call after call. Natsumi, however, still hadn't woken up for some reason.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Devin woke up early and went to get breakfast, Lana was up to but she was now in the same room as Natsumi and refused to move from her side. Leon was a bit worried something else was wrong since she still hadn't woken up, so he was going to ask Danny about that before they left.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Danny was already drinking this early. His thinking was, 'It's always 5:00 somewhere.'. Though this time, it was fo a better reason than that. It was because he needed to ask for help looking for someone, from someone, who was Also looking for that other someone. He had Finally gotten an appointment with Ganondorf for a few days from now, which irritated Danny to no end.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:49 am

Devin had joined Danny downstairs to get something to eat, but he avoided drinking since it was still too early for all that. Leon came down not too long after to greet them.

"Morning. How are your girls?"
Devin asked.

"Fine." Leon answered, having a seat. "Natsumi is still out cold, I guess that's to be expected with this kind of stuff is involved. But if it last for a lot longer I'm going to get worried."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:01 am

"That's probably Nayru's doing..." he mumbles as he punches in a number "Hello... This is Daniel Light. I'm booking passage to the Gerudo territories for later this after noon... One moment..." he looks over to Leon.

"You gonna join us?" he asks, then shakes his head "No. You're going to be here with Lana and Natsumi..." he mumbles, before going back to the phone.

After another minuet, Danny hands up "Okay, we're booked for this afternoon. That's when we'll head out." he says top Devin, then looks over to Leon "So what's this about Natsumi having not woken up yet?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:03 am

Leon shook his head. "She just won't wake up and have been sleeping through everything. I figured it had something to do with how she was brought back, but still."

"If that's the case, its either you just have to wait or this is something else you have to do. Beats the hell out of me if its the later." Devin says then turns to Danny. "Good. Hopefully everything turns out all right."

Danny did say the dude wasn't a good person. In fact the 'King of Evil' thing he added on didn't help so he Really hoped Danny knew what he was doing.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:09 am

Danny thinks for a bit, before grabbing his stuff "You've bee on Earth to know how these things work, right?" he asks "How does the handsome prince usually wake the sleeping princess?" he asks as he heads out "I'm heading out for a real drink}" he says as he heads out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:03 pm

If that was true, it meant Naryu was definitely the romantic type and if it wasn't her it was one of the sisters.

"I'll join you, unless you want to go alone?"
Devin didn't mind either way, he'd find stuff to do, he always did.

In the mean time while that was getting sorted, Leon decided to test that theory, he didn't want to do this in front of Lana in case it bombed so he managed to get Lana to go her room temporarily. She was reluctant, but she did go with some coaxing.

Here goes nothing..

In the stories they kissed them, so whether that worked or not he was just going have to see. Steadying his nerves, he kissed Natsumi on the lips.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:46 pm

After their lips meet, a minuet passes and Natsumi's eyes slowly start to flutter open. Just like a sleeping princess who had just awoken from sleep, by a kiss from her prince... Na!

As soon as their lips touched, Natsumi's eyes snap open, as if she had been faking it this whole time. She lets out a little squeak, then brings her hand up and *SMACK!!*.

After her initial hit, Natsumi jumps to het feet, ready to kick anyone's ass "I don't know who you are, but I Will take you down if I have to!" she says, not recognizing Leon, it seemed.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Leon rubbed his cheek, backing up a bit. She..didn't remember? He shook that thought off as quickly as it came. He held his hands in front of them in a placating. "Easy, easy. I didn't mean to startle you. It's just me and Lana..you don't remember?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:44 pm

Natsumi shakes her head as she looks around for a way out, her eyes landing on the door behind Leon "The name Lana sounds familiar, but I can't place a face and you I don't know who you are." she says, looking around "Or where I am." she mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:51 pm

Leon supposed this must of what it felt like to have a loved one come from a coma but having pieces of their memory missing or their personality different. He wasn't sure what was going or what caused the changed but he was more then a bit worried.

What the hell happened?

"You're in a place called Hyrule, and me and Lana have known you for a bit.." He opened his wallet and showed a picture of Lana. "Does she look familiar to you?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:47 pm

Natsumi shakes her head "Not really and I never heard of Hyrule." she jumps off the bed "Now please move and let me leave here." she says in a firm tone "I don't want to have t hurt you to get out, but know that I am more than able to if I need to." she says, sounding tough.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Leon didn't want them to leave, but he didn't ironically have Any pictures of them in their current state. Whatever her Zoanthrope form looked like, he doubted it looked anything like the one Tylon had turned them into. Forcing the issue would make things worse.

After a moment, he sighed and moved aside. "You're free to go." He'd worry about what he was going to tell Lana after.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:17 am

Natsumi nods "Well good. I'm glade we settled that without violence." she says as she scoots past Leon, keeping a sharp eye on him the whole time "You seem like a good guy. I wish you the best of luck." she says, then disappears out the door.

She goes wandering around the hotel, finally finding her way out. She noticed people giving her strange looks and the words they were saying, made no sense to her. Even more so, the technology in this place was Centuries a head of anything Earth had!

She needed to find a map. Find a way out of here and back *Where? Home? You have no home now. No family waiting for you back there. You are all alone out here now...* she thinks bitterly.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:47 pm

Leon thought of following her, but considering he wasn't the best at stealth that would be back at square one. Plus no one else was around, Lana would probably be all right on her own as long as she kept inside and didn't answer for anyone that wasn't the three of them but even so.

With a weary sigh, he exited out the room closing the door behind him before going to Lana's room to tell them the news.

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:18 pm

Natsumi was lost. She had no idea where she was or how big this Mega city was and what's more, she hd a feeling that she was being followed, but each time she looked back she saw no one. But that wasn't the hard part. No, the hard part was that she couldn't understand a damn thing anyone said and that wasn't including the stares she was getting *Do I have something on my face?* she thinks.

Danny pulls out his phone and sends Leon a text saying that he's got eyes on a rather lost looking young woman, along with the address and directions on how to find them, since this Was Leon's first time in Hyrule City.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Leon got the text and said he'd be on his way. Shaking his head he told Lana not to open the door for Anyone else that wasn't them before reluctantly leaving them. Lana was at the age she could be all right herself in that scenario to an extent but he didn't like doing for obvious reasons.

He followed the directions, and while Hyrule City was his first being in very large advanced cities was something he had done many times in the past.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:08 pm

Danny decided to catch up with Natsumi and keep her in one place until Leon got there. In the mean time, he would do some damage control, because it looked like the young woman was a bit confused.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:12 am

Danny was probably wondering what the hell was going on, so Leon did send one last text. 'Lost her memory, doesn't trust me at the moment or know who me and Lana are.' It would also mean if anything else came up they could both be on the same page.

It didn't take him too long to reach Natsumi once he got clearer directions. " "Listen, I know you don't know who i really am even though I seem to know you, but Hyrule isn't even on earth. You're going to need someone's help getting around."

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next