The Truth Will Set You Free

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Truth Will Set You Free Empty The Truth Will Set You Free

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:52 am

Vira was nervous of what she would find in the mirrors but she felt she needed to do it. She had no idea what she would find and see which ramped up her suspense. Whatever it was, she had a feeling it involved Kiro not that there was any sort of proof, just a gut feeling.

Either way she'd find out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

The Truth Will Set You Free Empty Re: The Truth Will Set You Free

Post by Namey Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:44 pm

After getting through the Earth Embassy, SImon takes her to where she will be staying while in Elysium. He looks over to her after she was settled "So, where would you like to go first?" he asks, having a feeling of where she wanted to go.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:23 pm

Vira turned to her current bodyguard slash host at the moment. "I want to go to Mirrors like I planned in the first place. There's something there I think I need to see even if I don't like it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Simon nods "The Cave of the Crystal Mirrors it is." he mumbles as he hails an air boat. after his third try, they could have gotten one sooner if a had shown some leg, he wanted to joke, but something told him tha Vira wasn't in the joking mood.

It really didn't take them long to get to the Cave of the Crystal Mirrors and once in, Simon paid for their admission in. Once in, Simon looks around "I don't recall the cave ever being foggy like this." he says, as a thick fog or smoke hung in the air, and to some effect, it looked like it was following them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:34 pm

"..That is odd.." Vira admitted slowly, not sure what to make of it herself but keeping her senses alert. She didn't want to be paranoid but enough strangeness had happened to her in the past Either way she wasn't going to let that stop her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:04 am

As they entered the caves, more and more crystal mirrors showed up. Simon slowed to a stop by the entrance that lead to the area that Vira sought to go. He said he wouldn't go down there any more, because once, for him, was enough, and that Vira was on her own.

He assured her that nothing in the caves would harm her and if she got into trouble, scream really loud and he would be there. He handed her the torch and wished her good luck. He was so distracted by the eeriness of the darkened cave before him, that he didn't notice the fog or smoke had followed Vira into the tunnel.

Once she was engulfed in the darkness, only the single crystal torch as a light source, the smoke start to pull together and form into a person. A person that Vira knew. A ninja by the name of Smoke "I knew you would be unable to stay away for long. Though you gave it your best shot, the call of the crystal mirrors drew you here." he says.

He was blocking the way into the deeper caves "What is it that you seek?" he asks "And if what you see down there, disturbs you, what will you do about it?Will you accept it as truth, or will you reject it as lie?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:13 am

It was them, again. The same engima she wasn't quite sure what to really make of but had helped her more then once. "I rather know the truth with these things then a pleasant lie, so I'll accept. But..just who are you? You've been helping and protecting me since we met, but I don't really know a thing about you really." She was grateful for their help, but fact remained until Kiro she hadn't even heard of them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:59 am

The ninja moves out of Vira's way "As I told you before, I am called Smoke. I shall answer yur questions once you come back from there." he says "You may or may not be surprised by what you see, but remember, these mirrors now things that we could never hope to know."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:03 am

Vira had a great many of questions but it would have to wait. For now she had a answer or two only the mirrors would know, for better or worse. Maybe Smoke would know the reason for this, she wasn't sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:10 am

As she wandered down the dark tunnel, it only got more darker until the light crystal was of little use. It was dead silent in the tunnel, with the crystal only lighting the path, but just barely.

Up ahead, a figure started to take shape. It looked little like a person at first, but once Vira started getting close, more and more details started to appear, until the figure of Kiro was standing there, looking at her.

He just stood there, silent, there was no emotion in his gaze as he looked at her, then, without a word, he turns and starts walking away, leaving Vira in the dark.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:15 am

Vira was uncomfortable around here, the setting made her rather uneasy for obvious reasons. That was until Kiro..or supposedly an image of them appeared before walking away. It was rather unerving and unlike them just standing there, but she had to remind herself it wasn't the real them.

She hesistated for a moment, before following.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Vira found that she couldn't go far, as there was a crystal mirror directly infront of her. As it turned out, all the crystal mirrors in the area showed the exact same thing, Kiro, looking upon Vira, then turning and walking away from her, leaving her alone and in the dark. In fact, the scene started to repeat it's self after a few seconds too. Kiro would walk up, look at Vira with a blank and expressionless look, than turn and walk away, over and over.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:36 am

Vira was upset and confused, she didn't know what was going on but she had some educated guesses. But it got a bit too much for her so she quickly left after having seen enough. She needed to get out and she wanted to fast.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:06 pm

As he said, Smoke was waiting for Vira outside of that part o the cave "Have you figured out what the vision the cave had given you, means?"[/color] he asks. If not, he would tell er what he knew, as he said he would when she returned.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Vira slowly shook her head. "No..I have a feeling it means they're walking away from me but nothing much more then that.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Smoke nods "Indeed that is the case." he says "Because of his position as crown prince of the Shokan, he was worried that something would happen to you while he wasn't there, so he hired me to protect you." Smoke explains "Once you were kidnapped and he was hurt, it became clear that this sort of thing would never stop. So to protect you, he thought it best to leave you to live your life in peace." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Vira seemed crest fallen at that. "I..see..so that explains why he seems to be emotionally distancing himself from me as of late..."

She gave a long sigh. "Thanks for telling me, at least I now know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Smoke nods "And in knowing, you are now free to live your life how you wish to live it and not in he shadow of a prince." he points out "And I am also free to actively be your bodyguard, should you feel you still need one." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 am

Vira shook her head a bit. "I don't, at least right now but thank you. Can I have a day and get back to you? Its just a lot to take in right now.." Maybe if she actively began singing again she'd need a bodyguard but she didn't know about that. She just needed some time to process everything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:09 pm

Smoke nods "As you wish. But know that while you won't see me, I shall always be to protect you." he says as he turns to smoke and drifts out.

Simon was exactly where he was before. He was playing some game on his phone while he waited for Vira to return.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Vira came back to greet Simon, looking a bit drained. "I'm sorry I took so long but I'm done for now so we can leave back to where I'm staying."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Simon nods and ushers Vira out "Since we left with little to no notice that you were coming, you'll be staying at the Earth Embassy until we can secure you a home." he says "The Lord Arch Bishop wants you and your family to have a home that's closer to the Grand Palace. Incase you wish to play it a visit. That being said, your house from before has been cleared out and sold to those who have need of it." he explains as they leave the building.

Simon eyes Vira for a bit as he hails an air boat "If I may ask, and it's not over stepping my bounds, did you find the answers yo were seeking?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:00 pm

Vira thought if she should say anything but ultimately decided it was all right. "I wanted to see what the mirrors were going to show, I didn't know what it was just had a feeling to avoid it. But..eventually I decided good or bad it was something I needed to know. I learned that due to some complications Prince Kiro would be distancing themselves from me. It..hurts but not as much as I thought it would. Maybe because part of me knew deep down already.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Simon nods, not saying anything, as it wasn't his place to say. But in his silent opinion, she was better off. She needed someone who could appreciate her for who she was and wouldn't do anything to hurt her, least of all break her heart. He was confident tha she would find someone like that, some day.

But for now, it was his job to make sure she was safe for as long as she stayed in Elysium.The air boat lads as they board and leave the Cave of the Crystal Mirrors behind.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Vira could understand Kiro's reasoning, though she had wished she found out in person instead of this way. Either way she wasn't one to hold a grudge and they hadn't done it out of malice. Relationships were a complicated and personal affair, and regardless she was going to be an adult about things.

Kiro had treated her well and she'd always treasure those memories, regardless she wished them well and wouldn't bad mouth them or allow anyone else too. She always felt too many do that when relationships ended, even when there were no bad guys.

She didn't want to get more depressed so she did what she usually did was to keep herself busy. "So..if I may ask, how long have you been an guard?" Any idle chatter would be welcome then just brooding in her mind.

She had plenty of time for that when she was alone, but for now Vira wasn't going there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next